Venomancer upgrade & evolution guide

Options

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you open up the same window where you evolved it, you'll see a new Mood List button that will open a window listing all possible moods for that evolved pet (seems to always be 4 pages of potential moods.)

I have Dark Wanderer, Celestial Sting and Phoenix ready to evolve when I get enough stars (not going to buy any chienkuns when I need 7,999 more harpy plumes... and nobody but my shop alt seems to be buying or selling those on RT, unfortunately) and a celestial plumpfish (which I started leveling when I found my turtle would be left out of the club) needs about 16 more levels before it's ready.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sweet!
    I'd appreciate it if you can give me a list of possible moods the pig can have f:shame it will take a long time before I can evolve mine since I have other pets to take care of first.

has 27 of em im guessing they all do lol
    Page 1/4
    Tenacious
    Merciless
    Silent
    Cunning
    Serene
    Boisterous
    Upstanding
    Timid

Page 2/4
    Despotic
    Acute
    Fiery
    Unyielding
    Tenacious
    Courageous
    Chivalrous
    Fierce

Page 3/4
    Seasoned
    Sly
    Eccentric
    Bright
    Righteous
    Strict
    Optimistic
    Cordial

Page 4/4
    Ruthless
    Raving
    Impetuous
    Daring
    Staunch
    Conservitive
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you open up the same window where you evolved it, you'll see a new Mood List button that will open a window listing all possible moods for that evolved pet (seems to always be 4 pages of potential moods.)

no kidding takes longer to type each one out tabbing you think I have a photographic memory? I dont xD
    quick reply from people that cant wait a few min

I may only have one evolved pet but I know how to find info
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I resize the browser window so I can see the PWI window I want to transcribe while typing (tabbing out while running PWI in fullscreen has always been a pain so I always run it windowed.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I resize the browser window so I can see the PWI window I want to transcribe while typing (tabbing out while running PWI in fullscreen has always been a pain so I always run it windowed.)

no kidding thats nice stop patronizing already I am in windowed mode and always have been
    sorry I cant tpe 27 mood names in 1 min so you cant reply so fast
  • OO_Venus_Oo - Momaganon
    OO_Venus_Oo - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Im levelling an asgard plumpfisht with feral soul stars. With 48 fss it got from 85 to 92 so if anyone afraid to use fss for that its worth it just sayin' b:victory In addition im curious if evolved plumpfish will be able to used on ground becouse on pics from china it was in archo :D And its skill the tsunami looks promising
    edited June 2013
    Options
    could always use it in Temple of the dragon weekly
    and yeah stars are great leveling tools xD
    yeah china pic of it on ground seems missleading cause it still says water
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no kidding thats nice stop patronizing already I am in windowed mode and always have been
    sorry I cant tpe 27 mood names in 1 min so you cant reply so fast

wow...b:shocked
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lots of things

Thanks!
    Can I know which cunning skills you have though? It seems like there are too cunning moods...also O.o apparently your piggy has two different tenacious moods.

@ Venus - nice finding :o thanks for the info!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thanks!
    Can I know which cunning skills you have though? It seems like there are too cunning moods...also O.o apparently your piggy has two different tenacious moods.

@ Venus - nice finding :o thanks for the info!

lol yup it does have 2 b:laugh each with slightly diff skills first one has Imprison
    second one has Self Healing rec 80% hp and same other skill wich is ghost
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Celestial Giant can tank 2-2 and 2-3 Wurlord (I lured and killed the clones first, and went full channeling gear for the real bosses in 2-3 to be on the safe side.)

Didn't try Cosmo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Celestial Giant can tank 2-2 and 2-3 Wurlord (I lured and killed the clones first, and went full channeling gear for the real bosses in 2-3 to be on the safe side.)

Didn't try Cosmo.

That's awesome f:cute thanks for the info!
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Im levelling an asgard plumpfisht with feral soul stars. With 48 fss it got from 85 to 92 so if anyone afraid to use fss for that its worth it just sayin' b:victory In addition im curious if evolved plumpfish will be able to used on ground becouse on pics from china it was in archo :D And its skill the tsunami looks promising

No, that photo has been stated to be made especially by manipulating the skins of the evolved pets onto a ground pet, for illustrative purposes only. So it's still only a water pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OO_Venus_Oo - Momaganon
    OO_Venus_Oo - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No, that photo has been stated to be made especially by manipulating the skins of the evolved pets onto a ground pet, for illustrative purposes only. So it's still only a water pet.

How cruel b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Err...
    I just looked through 72 pages of news posts trying to find this so I didn't have to ask, but:
    Do any of you remember what the thing was where you could take a pet that had skills, transfer those skills to a new pet, at the cost of the expiration of the old pet? And the given possible purpose on the news post was for 'skill testing' or something?
    I know that I saw it a while back when I still used my minkii... but no one ever really talked about it OTL it's not at the Zoologist though; is it even a real thing still?

I didn't want to make a new thread and figure it would be a useful general veno knowledge if anyone(probabily Mayfly) has any idea of what I'm talking about to provide anything more technical about it like where it was askgng.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Err...
    I just looked through 72 pages of news posts trying to find this so I didn't have to ask, but:
    Do any of you remember what the thing was where you could take a pet that had skills, transfer those skills to a new pet, at the cost of the expiration of the old pet? And the given possible purpose on the news post was for 'skill testing' or something?
    I know that I saw it a while back when I still used my minkii... but no one ever really talked about it OTL it's not at the Zoologist though; is it even a real thing still?

I didn't want to make a new thread and figure it would be a useful general veno knowledge if anyone(probabily Mayfly) has any idea of what I'm talking about to provide anything more technical about it like where it was askgng.

There was never such a thing in PWI 0.0 . Maybe another PWE game in the general game news?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Never heard of anything like that either... o.o
    edited June 2013
    Options
    wondering if you know the stats of the Bear cub VS the armored bear, after Evolution.

cause I know before evolution the armored bear has more defense hp regen and the cub has more Evasion.

wondered if that was transferred though evolution, or they get all the same after. b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'd assume it's the same..sounds like too much work to give them different stats to the evolved form. We'll need someone to confirm though.
  • $maria$ - Raging Tide
    $maria$ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    me i have 5vit 54str and full magic xD that will be fine for me pet i think :P
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yey, I just leveled my Cactus into an Illusory Thorn, it looks awesome, it's huge, and it's aps skill is super kinky smexy lol. My Pew-Pew is 2 times my height now :o .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yey, I just leveled my Cactus into an Illusory Thorn, it looks awesome, it's huge, and it's aps skill is super kinky smexy lol. My Pew-Pew is 2 times my height now :o .

Was going to hold off on this til I got confirmation it can still spam range attacks. - Does this mean it can?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yes, it still is a ranged pet, and with the aps boost, it's freaking awesome! Did my WS pulls with it, no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Dark Wanderer->Night Prowler

I got:
    Phys Atk: 62/70
    Defense: 10/20
    HP: 13/20
    Attack Lv.: 17/50
    Defense Lv.: 29/50

Mood: Righteous
    Skills: Demon Hunting, Wraithslayer

Special skill: Night (avoid to be targeted by players, lasts 10 seconds, cooldown 20 seconds)

Potential moods:
    Bright
    Righteous
    Acerbic
    Enraged
    Optimistic
    Cordial
    Ruthless
    Raving
    Energetic
    Radical
    Chivalrous
    Staunch
    Reckless
    Tenacious
    Merciless
    Silent
    Cunning
    Serene
    Boisterous
    Loony
    Sinister
    Caustic
    Cunning
    Intrepid
    Upstanding
    Despotic
    Acute
    Fiery
    Keen
    Zealous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That's great!
    Will add them tomorrow as soon as I log on~ after a session of farming, I think I'll be pretty tired.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The NPC that was at the first turn in an unwined SoT, which was needed for one sage quest and for the veno spirit form quest chain, is still there, in Hell Trap, past the first set of trap orbs. There are also a bunch of mobs sitting there (a half dozen each of melee mobs and the life sucking ladies you need for the quest chain), so you can't really get to him solo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Not sure if it's been posted before, but today when I went to do the veno daily I was unable to get the 1 for 10 quest, presumably because it had been less than 24 hours between. So there's yet another arbitrary time constraint that we need to keep separate track of.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Not sure if it's been posted before, but today when I went to do the veno daily I was unable to get the 1 for 10 quest, presumably because it had been less than 24 hours between. So there's yet another arbitrary time constraint that we need to keep separate track of.

Hmm, I see.
    Thanks for the information..seems pretty silly though, wonder why they did that o.o

Updated spreadsheet. Interesting fact; the Night Prowler seem to share some moods that so far were unique to the Phoenix. It looks like they tried to give PvP capabilities to the Night Prowler.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Considering that the special skill of the Night Prowler is PVP specific, yes, it seems to be a PVP oriented pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Considering that the special skill of the Night Prowler is PVP specific, yes, it seems to be a PVP oriented pet.

Yeah, that too xD completely forgot it.