Venomancer upgrade & evolution guide

Options

Comments

• nanatar
    nanatar Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Question.... I have done the cave 5 times now and 3 times the wave would not start, only the ???? mobs showed up. what am I doing wrong
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    nanatar wrote: »
    Question.... I have done the cave 5 times now and 3 times the wave would not start, only the ???? mobs showed up. what am I doing wrong

as far as I know your not doing anything wrong :x

all you have to do is get the entry pass, then enter (you know that part obliviously) then if there is 2 npc's in center talk to both get quests, after first time there its only 1 npc in the center.

you can talk to it and trade 1 for 10 if you have any Ferral stars to do that with.

the circle of NPC's appear automatically only if you go in 8am to 23:00 (11 pm) server time
    and if this happened recently its well in between that time so.... yeah.
    I myself had no issues with it but I hear alot of people have the problem you have, it sounds like its not a constant thing but maybe it is.

if its a day to day thing or even occasional and never anything you can submit a ticket... but im sure tons of people have already.

but who knows maybe noone did :p do it just to say you know someone ticketed it xD
    and gl.

maybe next maint they can find a fix idk xD

thats the "careful cave can bug sometimes" warning some people give
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yep mobs not appearing sounds familiar, Nix Valley has always had a similar glitch of when activated mobs do not appear (15 minute Token). Only way to get mobs to appear in Nix Valley was to go out straight away and re-enter, you may loose some stars but maybe you will get a few instead of none.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well going to record myself in this cave to day.

ill post it on youtube so you can see how pro I am (by that I mean totally fail at this maybe ... might luck out)

b:laugh maybe can offer some pointers b:shutup
    ima use this thing http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/ its free windows screen recorder

found a better program to record named
    Debut Video Capture Software
    better for gaming has a gaming mode :P
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well I failed again lets all watch and laugh at me, well soon as it uploads b:laugh

lol found this video while looking for maybe someone posting one for cave :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdJugoNlTdw lol ;D

ok here is my failed attempt and how most of my runs end up :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MnH49LwKb0&feature=youtu.be
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The veno instance is glitchy as hell b:sad . I may not have had the wave starting problem ( the only time I did was my fault because I was in at 7.22 not 8.00 server time so quest won't activate til 8.00 given time ) but I had the to much mobs spawn problem like first wave when it started it spawned 3 sly foxed at the same time + kept spawning the little dino boss that needs purged 1 after the other, so I gave up on even trying....
    The "you need to be PK mode to use ctrl + skill" is stupid on a PvP server.. I mean if I don't go PK mode at all why should I do it for this 10 min then waste 10 h online to get back blue name.... yes tab can be used but it sucks hardcore... so yeah -.-

b:angry BTW for the new evo pets info ATTENTION! to the venos who have 100 CUB ( little bear ) and want to evolve it.. DON'T is you want a small pet like him; the evo form is the same as armor bear so you'll end up with a big bear -.- b:cry

PS sorry for any spelling/logic mistakes I just woke up XD b:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

b:angry BTW for the new evo pets info ATTENTION! to the venos who have 100 CUB ( little bear ) and want to evolve it.. DON'T is you want a small pet like him; the evo form is the same as armor bear so you'll end up with a big bear -.- b:cry

Yeah, kinda sucks. There were a lot of people who had both bears, small and big, and they both evolve into the same thing x.x
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah, kinda sucks. There were a lot of people who had both bears, small and big, and they both evolve into the same thing x.x

and what does it look like :o

from the evolved name sounds like that all class pet that looks like a teddybear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    oh in another forum here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVChw5rWgs
    RankNine - Momaganon recorded him/herself doing a perfect score :P b:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    According to the picture on Ecatomb, it looks a lot like an armored bear, only with gold armor instead of grey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited June 2013
    Options
    According to the picture on Ecatomb, it looks a lot like an armored bear, only with gold armor instead of grey.

o.o oh ecatomb has pics ima go look b:laugh
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah Ecatomb always has pictures of such things!

I wish the Shaodu Cub would have just grown bigger upon evolution. There are somewhere in the EG area oversized Shaodu Cub monsters. I was thinking of evolving all of my pets in the future, once I'm done with my main ones since I will have a lot of spare Stars and it will keep things intersting. However, I'm debating whether I want to do it to my Cub or not...there's a reason I chose the Cub over the Armored Bear and that's the looks x.x
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah Ecatomb always has pictures of such things!

I wish the Shaodu Cub would have just grown bigger upon evolution. There are somewhere in the EG area oversized Shaodu Cub monsters. I was thinking of evolving all of my pets in the future, once I'm done with my main ones since I will have a lot of spare Stars and it will keep things intersting. However, I'm debating whether I want to do it to my Cub or not...there's a reason I chose the Cub over the Armored Bear and that's the looks x.x

well looked there and nothing.
    just the new cash shop ones
    http://pwi.ecatomb.net/pet-rare.php
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Look in the Pet Stat list and click on the pet's name to see the picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pelli - Dreamweaver
    Pelli - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Is it possible to level up the skills the pets get from evolving or is it set from the evolution or is it random-generated?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ponies! :3
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Seems to be randomly generated, and can't be upgraded except through reshaping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Look in the Pet Stat list and click on the pet's name to see the picture.

oh i see tyvm :)
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ok how long must i wait for Dejans Hatching after server maintenance?
    been here 5 hours now so idk b:shutup

Edit: before someone states obvious like "you have to run back and forth it has 3 spawnpoints" I know im doing that
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No clue...it seems to be pretty random. I just found it by pure luck a couple of times.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No clue...it seems to be pretty random. I just found it by pure luck a couple of times.

well we'll see I checked when servers came up they came up late by 27 min so uh yeah
    *gets pokeball ready* lol
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It took me a week to catch it, going 3-4 times a day at the spawn site. It seems it doesn't have the same schedule as the other rares that spawn after 2 hours from server maint, it really is random.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It took me a week to catch it, going 3-4 times a day at the spawn site. It seems it doesn't have the same schedule as the other rares that spawn after 2 hours from server maint, it really is random.

its 5 hours after maint not 2 I know cause thats when I captured all the other ones at
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How long does mood reshaping take? :P
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There are somewhere in the EG area oversized Shaodu Cub monsters.

You mean the polar bears..?
    OTL
    While I can kind of see 'why' the bears got the same evolved forme, it still kinda sucks since for the rest of their levels, they had different stat charts and different appearances catered to different people, yeah...
    How long does mood reshaping take? :P
    The mood reshaping window stays up for like a minute or so in which you can decide which mood to take but it's largeily instantaneous once you have the materials. And how long it takes to get the materials depends on if you're using cheinkin stones or not/how not-bad you are at the instance.
    I've only done mood reshaping once and don't have the game open right now, so I don't remember if non-stone mood shaping took 20 or 16 stars just out of recall...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options

You mean the polar bears..?
    OTL
    While I can kind of see 'why' the bears got the same evolved forme, it still kinda sucks since for the rest of their levels, they had different stat charts and different appearances catered to different people, yeah...

The mood reshaping window stays up for like a minute or so in which you can decide which mood to take but it's largeily instantaneous once you have the materials. And how long it takes to get the materials depends on if you're using cheinkin stones or not/how not-bad you are at the instance.
    I've only done mood reshaping once and don't have the game open right now, so I don't remember if non-stone mood shaping took 20 or 16 stars just out of recall...

takes 14 but I have enough :P
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well here is the pig http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/cd/fc/cdfce9cdc2aab5221f86f920893d74e91372348888.jpg
    since you said you want to collect info on it.

my veno is LA :P
    that red sheld reduces dmg from players by 45% and seems to last a while activated it like 15 min ago still going the other untargetable by players for 6 sec so I guess its a psychic pig lol
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    CORE wrote:
    gefecht only allows friends to see his/her photos.

Unless Desdi's in your CORE friends, it might be just a little hard for her to access that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Unless Desdi's in your CORE friends, it might be just a little hard for her to access that.

lol try again :p
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    oh in another forum here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVChw5rWgs
    RankNine - Momaganon recorded him/herself doing a perfect score :P b:victory

oh every1 would have perfect score from start too if non pk could Ctrl + skill too
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well here is the pig http://core.perfectworld.com/album/view?uid=9099993&id=151371
    since you said you want to collect info on it.

my veno is LA :P
    that red sheld reduces dmg from players by 45% and seems to last a while activated it like 15 min ago still going the other untargetable by players for 6 sec so I guess its a psychic pig lol

Sweet!
    I'd appreciate it if you can give me a list of possible moods the pig can have f:shame it will take a long time before I can evolve mine since I have other pets to take care of first.