FULL guild how to pk as a mystic

Options

Comments

• tanksex
    tanksex Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    djrank wrote: »

This is a full guide on how to pk as a mystic some really good combos in TW and normal 1 vs 1 , what skills should be on ur genie,what kinds of genies u should use, how to kill certain classes , what weapons should you use , what gears can u pk with , what good skills can be used in TW, what requirements you will need :D Hope u enjoy

1-COMBOS

COMBOS FOR 1) TW:
    When ur already gained 3 sparks (prepare storm mistress before u do this combo) 1st u energy lech storm mistress->Rapid growth->lucky break(lvl 100 skill that makes u crit the next hit )->go to a group of people and gale force if u have good refined wep u should be able to drop a rank9 s3 geared person( also remember this could be used in group pk)

this vid shows u a rank 8 mystic doing this combo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmNhX5S4HM
    you can see how the gale force can kill allot of people

Another good combo for really heavy hp cata barbs or seekers or bms (Works in both cases 1 vs 1 and tw) Get three sparks(Full chi)prepare storm mistress before u do this combo 1st) Energy leach storm mistress->cloud eruption->triple spark->rapid growth
    -> Lucky break->Weeping Breeze Dance This should hit really hard even with nabish refined gear or rank 8 (i had rank 8 +3 i hit 18 k on a cata barb so enjoy :D) (the lucky break skill makes u hit 100 % crit next hit that's why i hit 18k :D) you can use also listliss blossom to sleep target or pet stuns or occult ice or seals from ur skills

this combo is not meant to be done alone
    u can use pet stuns or even get occult ice on genie and use it

Ok so now really good combo as a 1 vs 1 its a simple combo but really hard hitting one so what u need to do
    have at least 1 spark (minimum) don't for get to not let ur pet hit the target !! or the combo will fail !!
    so u hit nature vengeance listless blossom immediately ->lysing ->rapid growth->absorb soul (u will hit 2 absorb souls)->do another rapid growth u hit another 2 hits get to stun ur opponent and do the same thing . ( the people who are thinking the absorb soul kicks the opponent out of sleep it doesn't so its really good and also if ur opponent AD don't worry because it doesn't affect absorb soul so continue)
    remember natures vengeance lasts for 12 seconds )Also this combo is not meant to be done alone
    u can use pet stuns or even get occult ice on genie and use it ( This works for sage but if your demon instead of the second rapid growth you can use Zooming Thunder Powder )
    2-GENIE GUILD

SO I really recommend u getting 2 genies one that is vit/mage built.
    one that is str/dex built

the one with high magic and vitality i recommend u for group pk TW Nation wars etc...
    the one with hight dex and str is for more for fighting a certain class ..
    ( Btw i gave you 8 skills that are really good so if you have a lower LP genie i recommend you getting (Absolute domain,expel,fortify,holly path,cloud eruption)
    The one with high mage and vit These skills are recommend for u

1-AD(absolute domain) Extremely helpful when u are getting ganked by loots of pees (both magic+ physical damage) U can add this up into and Iron guard

this skill makes you immune to all damage for 5 seconds, and immune to movement debuffs (sleeps, slows, stuns, immobilizes) for an additional 2 seconds
    -costs 135 energy to use
    -has a 3 minute cooldown
    -requires genie to have 4 metal, 4 water, and 4 earth affinity points
    -skill is not modified by either strength or dexterity points on genie.

2- expel this skill makes u immune to psychical damage damage however u can get stunned and mobilized (also gives u a silence )

One good way to use it when u are 1 vs 1 a sin or bm or any physical damage class
    However this skill might sometimes kill u cos if u use it and the sin uses water damage this skill is pretty useless( also it gives a silence on u while immunity) so watch out for this skill .-this skill seals you for 9 seconds while also making you immune to all physical damage

-costs 125 energy to use
    -has a 1 second cooldown
    -every 40 dexterity points on genie extend the duration of the seal+immune to physical damage by 1 second

3-cloud eruption this skill gives u 1 spark ( i recommend to keep it at lvl 1 )

4-Will surge this makes u immune to silences ( good against mystics and psys)

5-fortify amazing skill vs stun classes such as sins bms (its only immune to stuns not all immobilization)

6- extreme poison ( basicly giving u more damage )

7-nullify poison well really why people ask me that ( because it makes u immune to purify from both archers and venos also parasitic nova wont work when u have this skill on)

8-holly path ( the only way to run or get close to ur enemy )[/COLOR]

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=161e273036515354 u can see or try all these skills

For the str vit genie i recommend u

Badge of courage ( removes stun from u ) with high str and dex almost works all the time

2-Law breaker: removes immobilization of you

3-fortify (anti stun skill)

4-will surge( anti silence skill)

5-adrenaline surge ( anti sleep skill)

6-expel ( anti physical damage ) last 8 seconds

7-AD (absolute domain) anti every damage and debuffs last 5 seconds

8-holy path to run away and get to ur enemy .

9-occult ice : this could be used to start a combo such as the listless blossom one (u could occult ice target hit nature vengeance -> listless blossom immediately ->lysing ->rapid growth->absorb soul ) the reason u bubble the target so he doesn't kill the plant

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=052730363d3f5153

How to kill some heavy hp classes : .
    BM'S, Seeker, Barbs,

Let me start start with bms : easiest ways to kill them start of with nature's vengeance-> bramble tornado they will immiadtly turn into magic marrow so their physical deffence is low is low what u do is absorb soul let devil attack if they switch to physical marrow go full magic attacks so u got to trick the bms really .
    barbs : this is what i do get them half hp -> Energy leach storm mistress->cloud eruption->triple spark->rapid growth
    -> Lucky break->Weeping Breeze Dance this should Kill them them and i do the same vs seekers .

Weapons:
    Ok so now talking about the weapon
    i recommend you getting
    rank9s3 wand :
    which has good attack lvls (65 max) good damage good channeling and the best thin it has purify proc which helps you survive .

rank8r: good damage no attack lvls high def level (max 25) but needs allot of money to get the purify proc but it also give the purify proc
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32272

Radiant Wand : gives 2 def lvls medium magic attack also gives 350 hp and you get purify proc (This wand obtained from a faction base with lvl 7 weapon storage (the east wing). Costs 170 mil coins and 43750 contribution (obtained from doing faction base quests). Damage is OK, and if you are on a budget and are lucky enough to be in a faction with high level weapon storage, then this may be an option for you.

these are good wands but i recommend you getting the rank9s3 because it gives good attack and mage attack and purify proc

(if you don't know what does it do :it purifies you and gives u anti immobilization for 5 seconds and gives you 200% speed)

Gears

So one of the cheapest but good :http://www.pwcalc.com/9fd27aefaede195f
    max refined +7 from gears +10 wep (btw on the link i put i put on buffs ) Citrine usage in this one
    remember when u are in defensive mode put on a wep which has purify proc it could be r8r or Ceremonial Wand or Radiant Wand
    this will maybe a good gear : http://www.pwcalc.com/cbacddd0bb17c881 garnet use in this one
    this one is also good http://www.pwcalc.com/239adfd1345a4d17 mix between citrine and garnet useage

now a hevier one would be rank9s2 with nirvi http://www.pwcalc.com/7dc97dad3dfa03c8

then u could use full rank9 s3 if u got money refine all of them to +10+ and JoSDs them u will become almost unbeatable :D

Useful skills :

1) TW:
    1- i really recommend you preparing Salvation while you go in TW because first when you see the group of people i recommend you energy leach Salvation so all you get the shield that absorbs 4000 damage . then you pull out storm mistress much better than devil in TW.

2-keep on casting Befuddling Creeper and Listless Blossom on towers so that allot of people will get aoe debuffs and slept near towers and ( can be put on catas also or on a group of people other than tower )for the sleep if you see allot of people coming down the lane u can cast it at the first one who comes near you and run basically) sometimes your enemy wont bother killing it so people on the lane might get slept and you are basically slowing the enemy faction on this lane

3-this works only works if you are demon : Comforting Mist if ur squad gets HF'd (heavens flame) you can purify it but this doesn't always work. so if you get debuffed you can use this skill but it has 35 % to purify so don't be confused if it didn't purify you

4-also this skill works if you are demon Thicket :useful against cata barbs it gives the target like an increase of the damage taken ( remember it doesn't always work it has 25 % chance to proc )

5-Break in the Clouds : however this works only on sage : it has a chance to purify ur squad mates or faction members .
    ( these skills also work in Group pvp )

6-Mystical Eye :If you are fighting against a Faction that has allot of sins or group pking and u know ur enemy has allot of sins this skill is amazing (or archers who stealth ) (what does it do ? Lists all stealthed units within 50 meters.
    After 6 seconds, non-party members within 25 meters with an equal or lower player level will be forced out of stealth.

7-Bramble tornado Also good skill you may slow enemy ( knock back ) catas or fast bms coming towards you also good on sins!!

Requirements

4. Apothecary items: Keep your inventory well stocked with the ones you'll use most often.

-Ironguard Powder -> lvl 90 apoth often used with genie skill Fortify to get 12 seconds of stun-free immune to damage. Obviously excellent as a defensive move, or when launching a surprise offensive when the enemy thinks you are vulnerable.

-Pan Gu's Essence -> available only if you are in a faction with a lvl 6 apothecary wing: 8 seconds of immune-to-damage with no side effects like ironguard powder has

-Shadow Binder Powder -> lvl 90 apoth which is one of the best offensive AND defensive apoths available to any class, not to mention mystic. This apoth gives 15 seconds of 100% speed AND stun resist. Since being slow is one of a mystic's biggest drawbacks, this apoth is amazing, and much better than vacuity powder, which only gives 20 seconds of stun resist. Used properly this apoth not only prevents the stun, it turns a fight into your favor for 15 seconds, allowing you to keep up from a running enemy, or escape from a pursuer.

-Dew of Star Protection -> sometimes used when you want to fool the enemy into thinking you are going to be easy to kill; the problem with ironguard powder is that people run from you when you use it. However since dew of star, used on a cleric (you'll have your own physical and magic defense buffs in place), is much less noticeable (you have to spot the 'increased physical defense' buff) you can avoid this problem. As well, when combined with a purify weapon, the enemy will hit you a number of times before realizing you have an apoth in (if a dps-user), which increases the likelihood of getting a purify, and thus allowing you to quickly kite and then fire a few attacks off.

-Zooming Thunder Powder -> great for a surprise attack which you think will have a high likelihood of quickly killing enemy; gives 5s of zero channeling on skills like absorb soul , Thicket (long channeling skills that are often avoided in a pk fight by enemy because of how long they take to channel)

-White Tea -> regain 2 sparks; essential in TW (use one each time you rez back at base) and in pk can be used to triple spark a 2 spark skill like Thicket

-Fortification Draught -> a relatively new apothecary item which is very useful at preventing an assassin from killing you from stealth with normal attacks before you can react. This apothecary item puts a buff on you which lasts for 10 minutes (since apoths have 2 minute cooldown, you can put this on, wait for apoth cooldown, then enter the pk area with 8 minutes still left on the buff). If during the period that this buff is on, anything attacks you with a physical melee normal attack (NOT a skill), the buff gets 'triggered', and you get 15 seconds of 75% reduction to physical melee normal attacks (note: skill damage is NOT reduced). The icon doesn't change when this occurs. This means that even high damage assassins will likely not be able to kill you from stealth before you can react; and if they try to use skills, you'll gain more time to react, because of the cast times of these skills.

HP Charm: never enter pk without a hp charm equipped... at least not as a mystic About the only classes that might conceivably get away with no charm would be full jades +12 r9 barb, or lvl 105 assassins who never leave stealth! Needless to say, a Mystic has 40k hp nor stealth. Put the charm on.

Any edits or comments would be helpful for me :D

Thanks to all who gave me advice for this guide and made me run it few times

This time i edited a bit i will edit more as soon as possible

this guide is complete yet so please don't hate

Special thanks to klys,Xx_BeLLa_xX,Alexis and PotatoHeadQR

Wooow this is amazing keep up the good work :D nice gears nice info i hope this guide get sticked :D
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I still can't get past:

"1) TW:
    1- i really recommend you preparing Salvation while you go in TW because first when you see the group of people i recommend you energy leach Salvation so all you get the shield that absorbs 4000 damage . then you pull out storm mistress much better than devil in TW."

The summons here are in the opposite order in terms of usefulness in mass pk
  • djrank
    djrank Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    klys wrote: »
    I still can't get past:

"1) TW:
    1- i really recommend you preparing Salvation while you go in TW because first when you see the group of people i recommend you energy leach Salvation so all you get the shield that absorbs 4000 damage . then you pull out storm mistress much better than devil in TW."

The summons here are in the opposite order in terms of usefulness in mass pk

i edited why by the way its your choice but i recommend you salvation / mistress in mass PVP and you can use Cragglord for mass pvp and heavy DD this pet can out DD Thicket also but its problem is that it takes 2 sparks and then it doesn't have stuns or seals. the good reason to have devil out to attack target by stunning them this might be more useful than storm in this situation
  • djrank
    edited June 2013
    Options
    tanksex wrote: »
    Wooow this is amazing keep up the good work :D nice gears nice info i hope this guide get sticked :D

Thanks man :D hope u learned somthing
  • klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i edited why by the way its your choice but i recommend you salvation / mistress in mass PVP and you can use Cragglord for mass pvp and heavy DD this pet can out DD Thicket also but its problem is that it takes 2 sparks and then it doesn't have stuns or seals. the good reason to have devil out to attack target by stunning them this might be more useful than storm in this situation

That's still not right. Cragg should never be used in pvp. Thicket shouldn't be used for DD- it should be used for control, or amping dd if demon. The devil is tremendously more useful- set it to skull bash on defense mode, unless you're fighting some r999 casters- then keep it on manual.

Edit: i just saw the mistress explanation edit in the first page. This isn't right either- the mistress isn't DD- YOU are the DD- use the mistress for leech if you want more dd. Also, leeching anything will give you antistun- leeching the devil for pdef and crit is another defensive benefit to keep the devil out.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Mistress is useless in TW unless you use for chain stun/silence with devil (or for leech for a combo), other than that mystics should use devil leech for the p.def bonus and anti-stun and salvation for the shield.

klys is right.

I already said it, mistress should never be use in TW OR PVP unless to leech for a combo or to keep stun/silence a target using the mistress and devil in alternation for that, but the chain stun/silence is a ''combo'' more use in PVP.

And cragg should never be use in TW or PVP. It should be only use in PVE and still, I could not have him and would not miss him I pretty much almost never use that summon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Don't listen to them. Craggy can be used effectively in TW and mass PvP. Its a timed summons however, and you have to put a whole lot of stock into your teammate's awareness of people besides themselves in those venues.

Mystics tend to be a rather easy kill (this does not apply to the over-geared Mystic), so to get him out, get him healed, and get him to work on your opponents before they get smart and kill you is not an easy thing to pull off. Rest assured, you CAN pull something great off with Craggy. He is a difficult summon for anyone to ignore, once you have him in motion.

You cant depend on him, not like you can depend on your Devil and Mistress which will last for hours, whether you bother to actually use them or not.

This means you have to attempt to use Craggy when the conditions for him are perfect, OR, you are so desperate for more DD that you really dont care what happens. Either one are great times to see him at his best.

You have to be a thinking person - anticipating your ability to actually get to use him; where you can do the most good with him; and, actually work his spells while spamming SM or NV.

As a person who has whipped out a Craggy a time or two in TW, and used it effectively in TW, I feel I know what Im talking about when I say that.

I personally see Salvation as having little use in TW or mass PvP. A few seconds of a shield is nice if everyone stays in compact formation so you can keep refreshing it - but a compact formation also lends itself perfectly to the skills of a good AoE.

The great thing about the Mystic char is it doesn't quite fit in any one single box. There's more than one way to build, gear and play it. Just because a particular players style doesnt let him appreciate a skill or summon, hardly means its useless.

In fact, if you find a way to make it useful - you give yourself a nice pressie of an advantage over those that don't see a skill as worth their time and trouble. ;P
  • klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Reasoning?

How about your opponent laughs in your face while tanking your cragg, while your teammates secretly despise you for wasting 2 sparks and summoning time when you could have assisted them by locking a target with thicket/devil/gale, or contributing to burst dding a priority target with nv.

mystic tend to be easy kills?? Yea bad ones-- who can't utilize their enormous variety of defensive/control skills/heals.

I didn't think i had to provide reasoning for something so blatantly obvious.

now shoo troll.
  • djrank
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Reasoning?

How about your opponent laughs in your face while tanking your cragg, while your teammates secretly despise you for wasting 2 sparks and summoning time when you could have assisted them by locking a target with thicket/devil/gale, or contributing to burst dding a priority target with nv.

mystic tend to be easy kills?? Yea bad ones-- who can't utilize their enormous variety of defensive/control skills/heals.

I didn't think i had to provide reasoning for something so blatantly obvious.

now shoo troll.

craggy is a good summon when u need a DD to help ur faction members , NEVER use them against cata barbs cos catas kill summons
  • djrank
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Don't listen to them. Craggy can be used effectively in TW and mass PvP. Its a timed summons however, and you have to put a whole lot of stock into your teammate's awareness of people besides themselves in those venues.

Mystics tend to be a rather easy kill (this does not apply to the over-geared Mystic), so to get him out, get him healed, and get him to work on your opponents before they get smart and kill you is not an easy thing to pull off. Rest assured, you CAN pull something great off with Craggy. He is a difficult summon for anyone to ignore, once you have him in motion.

You cant depend on him, not like you can depend on your Devil and Mistress which will last for hours, whether you bother to actually use them or not.

This means you have to attempt to use Craggy when the conditions for him are perfect, OR, you are so desperate for more DD that you really dont care what happens. Either one are great times to see him at his best.

You have to be a thinking person - anticipating your ability to actually get to use him; where you can do the most good with him; and, actually work his spells while spamming SM or NV.

As a person who has whipped out a Craggy a time or two in TW, and used it effectively in TW, I feel I know what Im talking about when I say that.

I personally see Salvation as having little use in TW or mass PvP. A few seconds of a shield is nice if everyone stays in compact formation so you can keep refreshing it - but a compact formation also lends itself perfectly to the skills of a good AoE.

The great thing about the Mystic char is it doesn't quite fit in any one single box. There's more than one way to build, gear and play it. Just because a particular players style doesnt let him appreciate a skill or summon, hardly means its useless.

In fact, if you find a way to make it useful - you give yourself a nice pressie of an advantage over those that don't see a skill as worth their time and trouble. ;P

Yeah i totally agree because cragg can be used more efficiently if you are fighting and you need extra 20 seconds of heavy DD, also be care full in TW dont let summons go near the catas
  • klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    cragg =/= DD you trolls
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Dunno what tws you guys have but with the ppl I regularly face, all of them can oneshot my cragg even if full hp and his attack barely tickles them.
    Perhaps the most useful plant in group pvp, Befuddling Creeper does an aoe pdef, mdef, attack speed, and channeling debuff. If no venomancer is present and the barb is not spamming Devour, then this is the plant of choice for increasing the squad's overall damage output. . The attack speed and channeling speed debuffs make it potentially useful if lysed in pvp. Level this one fairly quickly. For comparison, other class pdef debuff %s are:

Barb: 50% (Lv 10-11 devour), 30% (Lv10 Penetrate Armor); 35% (Lv 11 Penetrate Armor)

Venomancer: 30% (Lv 10 ironwood scarab); 40% (Sage Ironwood Scarab); 0% (Demon Ironwood Scarab, though 20% chance of 100%), 36% (Lv 5 Penetrate Armor pet skill)

Cleric: 36% (Lv 10 Dimensional Seal), 40% (Lv 11 Dimensional Seal)

Blademaster: 50% (Lv 10-11 Glacial Spike)

Listless Blossom

This plant has a chance to perform AoE sleep. The sleep debuff acts like a stun in that the target can do nothing except use defensive genie skills while under it, except that taking damage removes the effect from the character. However, the sleep effect when lysed at Lv 10 is 12 seconds, which is a significant amount of time in pvp, or in tw. Use carefully, however, and ensure when using that your summon does not attack and wake the target prematurely.

Storm Mistress

Energy leeching her can be a viable strategy versus arcane classes in pvp + TW, granting a bonus to magic defense as well as 200% magic attack at level ten, which not only has the initial antistun (to avoid cleric sleep and the like, but lasts for longer than even demon spark. Given this, it can be a viable dd strategy, but only if you are willing to give up the Storm Mistress's own dd, or resummon her and waste part of the time you have the buff from this skill. Note that, as it has a unique icon, it stacks with both Rapid Growth and sparking for the magic attack bonus, and cleric buff for mdef bonus. Lv 11 Storm Mistress gains a 3 second seal skill, which can be greatly useful in pvp and tw , especially since antistun skills such as Will of the Bodhisattva do not block seal effects. Lv 11 books are available via Mysterious and Old Book Pages.

So since when did we start copy-pasting stuff word-by-word from guides that we already have and assume it as our own? f:despise
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Mystic is a support class, not a pure DD.

You have 2 sparks? Use it on Thicket not on Cragg, AOE Silence and Freeze will be way much more helpful (for you and your squad) than a summon that will die in a AOE in 2 seconds. Also I'm sage, but I do admit that Thicket demon is OP and can be deadly for your enemies if you have a good PVP/TW squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah i totally agree because cragg can be used more efficiently if you are fighting and you need extra 20 seconds of heavy DD, also be care full in TW dont let summons go near the catas

Well, the only player I have used it on was a catabarb, and anyone that happened to be around him at the time. b:chuckle

I was desperate for more DD at the time, because TonyDeNardo is like hitting a massive rock. I might as well spam NV on the base wall, he's that tough.

I fought against many good catabarbs in my couple years on RT, but none of them have impressed me like Tony has as far as impenetrable stability is concerned.

I was at that point where I was so desperate for more DD I didnt care what happened. What was going to happen? I die? I was doing that "like a bawssss" anyways. b:chuckle

Craggy was lit up and I summoned him. He finally got Marine out of War's base and off of our Crystal. We ended up losing the TW to Marine, but it took longer than it would have without my using my Craggy.

Now, I know what you are going to say..."No pics, no proof!", am I right?

How about a video? b:sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA6xxOhkQTc

Watch 3:30 to 4:00. Craggy took out quite a few peeps, and although he didnt kill Tony, Craggy was enough to get us rallied around getting them out of our base, which we did for that part of the TW.

He's very doable anywhere, as long as a Mystic bothers to try.

Maybe I'm more inclined because I'm Sage, and get an extra 3 seconds use, which amounts to an extra hit. Not to mention, I'm also under-geared at this point, so he really does bring on the best mass AoE DD that I am capable of producing.

I cant imagine a Craggy not hitting very hard, unless its user never bothered to level him up, or never quite worked out how to get those controls in motion.

Like I said before, I dont particularly look at Salvation as being of much use in TW or mass PvP, but I would never say someone who does find Sally to be of use is an idiot, even if they truely are not the crispest cookie in anyone's box. I can only think they have taken the time away from other spells and skills to make this summon something valueable to them.

In a game where the best gear makes players lazy, and therefore discount their spells and summons, its not surprising to see so many do so easily. Being under-geared gives a player a big advantage. The under-geared have no choice but to learn about and use their skills. They are all they've got to work with.

P.S. Most under-geared Mystics are missing two spells - Verdant Shell & Thicket. I'd rather allegedly waste 2 sparks on a lvl 11 Craggy, amped by Rapid Growth, or from Leeching a Mistress before the summoning of Craggy - than make myself even more frustrated by trying to accomplish something great with an amped lvl 10 Thicket, lol.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Dunno what tws you guys have but with the ppl I regularly face, all of them can oneshot my cragg even if full hp and his attack barely tickles them.

Those cool and groovy under-geared player TWs that last for 3 hours. <3

The kind of TW's that the over-geared can only reminisce about, IF they have been playing the game long enough to remember back that far. b:cute
  • klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no, just no. Using a cragg is bad enough, but you decided to use one on a barb? You also used absorb soul on a barb...wtf. Do you actually think the damage from that cragg killed those people? In the time it takes you to summon and send a summon walking to the enemy, you can do more damage with nv than your cragg will do for its duration.
    How about using thicket to disable the barb if you think your dd is pitiful? how about pushing it out of position?

You complain that you're undergeared but you know your skills. Have you even looked at the numbers? How is wasting chi to deal low damage more useful than disabling a target so your team can kill it?
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no, just no. Using a cragg is bad enough, but you decided to use one on a barb? You also used absorb soul on a barb...wtf. Do you actually think the damage from that cragg killed those people? In the time it takes you to summon and send a summon walking to the enemy, you can do more damage with nv than your cragg will do for its duration.
    How about using thicket to disable the barb if you think your dd is pitiful? how about pushing it out of position?

You complain that you're undergeared but you know your skills. Have you even looked at the numbers? How is wasting chi to deal low damage more useful than disabling a target so your team can kill it?

I explained Thicket in my previous P.S. You use NV with the Craggy. Don't you know how to fight with any summons? Well, here's a tip! The fighting summons work alot better if you continue to fight too. b:victory

And no, I think those people just spontaneously combusted, kaithxbai! b:chuckle
    edited June 2013
    Options

How about a video? b:sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA6xxOhkQTc

Watch 3:30 to 4:00. Craggy took out quite a few peeps, and although he didnt kill Tony, Craggy was enough to get us rallied around getting them out of our base, which we did for that part of the TW.

Please watch that part again and check the damage log. It's a other mystic that kill the guy with NV, while your cragg kill nothing.

You just proved in a video that you are wrong. LOL....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    you don't fight with summons- they aid you via leech or stun/seal.

and no, those people were being bursted by actual dd, check the numbers and the log.

i don't see any explanation for thicket, except that you think little damage from cragg is more useful than locking a target to help the real dds.

you also think rapid growth affects the strength of your cragg. LuuuuuuuuuuuuL

also, pls explain the absorb soul on a cat barb.

kaithxbai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Please watch that part again and check the damage log. It's a other mystic that kill the guy with NV, while your cragg kill nothing.

You just proved in a video that you are wrong. LOL....

How am I wrong Bella? Explain your statement please, if you can. Thanks.

I dont think you can show through that video that my Craggy killed nothing. First off, its an edited video and damage log (the archer making the video didnt really respawn right outside our base wall); and secondly, its only the video maker's log as near as I can tell.

But, I am certainly willing to listen to good logic, LOL...go ahead, babe. Teach us all something. b:pleased
    edited June 2013
    Options
    you don't fight with summons- they aid you via leech or stun/seal.

and no, those people were being bursted by actual dd, check the numbers and the log.

i don't see any explanation for thicket, except that you think little damage from cragg is more useful than locking a target to help the real dds.

you also think rapid growth affects the strength of your cragg. LuuuuuuuuuuuuL

also, pls explain the absorb soul on a cat barb.

kaithxbai

Why do I have explain an AS or any other spell that I use on a catabarb? Rapid growth effects my strength, which effects the strength of my Craggy, YES! I do think that, luuuuul.

Are you like a healing Mystic that goes around putting sheilds on peeps or something? No wait, you use your Thicket. Cool, that makes you totally predictable by any opponent.

We have plants to stun, sleep and lysing, that work with Craggy or any other summon out too, lol.

Why do you think the devs were totally ignorant enough to make more than half of our skills and summons DD related, if we are not real DD? huh? Why, huh? >.<

I think the devs were pretty smart, myself. They promised a true 'jack-of-all-trades' char and they delivered nicely. b:victory

Im sorry they nerfed me out of existance as a viable player, and people like you are always around to remind me why I no longer bother to log in. Thanks, I truely appreciate the effort. b:pleased

I've been doing a lot of shopping instead. Ralph Lauren, Macy's and others have had a lot of good sales over the past few months. Gotta find a good place to use that extra 'game card' money now that I no longer have a use for the cards. b:victory
  • klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    AS on cat barb with bananaSauce pdef- seems legit.

only changing gear or using frenzy changes summons stats- but if you say diff it must be legit.

the rest of your rant just shows your obvious understanding of the mystic class- and you also don't even play- so your advice must be legit.

bye, don't come back thx.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    AS on cat barb with bananaSauce pdef- seems legit.

only changing gear or using frenzy changes summons stats- but if you say diff it must be legit.

the rest of your rant just shows your obvious understanding of the mystic class- and you also don't even play- so your advice must be legit.

bye, don't come back thx.

lol, wut?

You use Thicket - must be legit.

Im not the only one that use other spells - but you say it cant happen so it must be legit.

Your inability to think beyond Thicket and NV shows your obvious understanding of the mystic class - and we have no proof that you even play a mystic with any sort of regularity - so what you say must be legit.

SeewutIdidthur? b:chuckle

Later. Dont rush back nao, ya hear? b:kiss

Btw, real life fashion is much more...tangible and tactile...than pixel fashion, ijs. *shrugs*
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How am I wrong Bella? Explain your statement please, if you can. Thanks.

I dont think you can show through that video that my Craggy killed nothing. First off, its an edited video and damage log (the archer making the video didnt really respawn right outside our base wall); and secondly, its only the video maker's log as near as I can tell.

But, I am certainly willing to listen to good logic, LOL...go ahead, babe. Teach us all something. b:pleased

Yea I'm sure the archer edited his damage log to hide your cragg damage so people don't see your cragg kill him. (Sarcastic)

You told us to watch 3:30 to 4:00 it's what I did and in that part your cragg got 0 kill while the other mystic with NW do get kills. (I don't say the other mystic is better all he do in that 30 seconds is NV over and over again, no bramble tornado on the barb or no sublime transfusion)

Specially in base like that the best you can do is bramble tornado to move the barb from the crystal/tower then thicket/gale force so he cannot move to position his cata. Specially you say yourself your gears are not good, so you cannot solo kill a barb and your cragg cannot as well so you waste 2 sparks on a ''DD'' thing on barbs you cannot kill, bramble tornado, thicket/gale force and use sublime transfusion. (specially at 2 mystics like that you could push the barb on your spawn point and seal/silence him there and he will be dead without be able to move)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol, wut?

You use Thicket - must be legit.

Im not the only one that use other spells - but you say it cant happen so it must be legit.

Your inability to think beyond Thicket and NV shows your obvious understanding of the mystic class - and we have no proof that you even play a mystic with any sort of regularity - so what you say must be legit.

SeewutIdidthur? b:chuckle

Later. Dont rush back nao, ya hear? b:kiss

Btw, real life fashion is much more...tangible and tactile...than pixel fashion, ijs. *shrugs*

What are you even talking about? i use thicket? of course i do, wtf is wrong with you?
    no proof i play a mystic? coming form the person who uses AS on cat barbs, thinks that summon stats are changed by rapid growth/leech, and chooses to cragg an enemy cat barb instead of bramble tornadoing that barrage or thicketing that whole area.

i like how you dodge every point i called you out on.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yea I'm sure the archer edited his damage log to hide your cragg damage so people don't see your cragg kill him. (Sarcastic)

You told us to watch 3:30 to 4:00 it's what I did and in that part your cragg got 0 kill while the other mystic with NW do get kills. (I don't say the other mystic is better all he do in that 30 seconds is NV over and over again, no bramble tornado on the barb or no sublime transfusion)

Specially in base like that the best you can do is bramble tornado to move the barb from the crystal/tower then thicket/gale force so he cannot move to position his cata. Specially you say yourself your gears are not good, so you cannot solo kill a barb and your cragg cannot as well so you waste 2 sparks on a ''DD'' thing on barbs you cannot kill, bramble tornado, thicket/gale force and use sublime transfusion. (specially at 2 mystics like that you could push the barb on your spawn point and seal/silence him there and he will be dead without be able to move)

Oh excuses excuses, Bella. How sad of you. b:sad

There is always lag in TW, and the video and damage log ARE edited when you move to his respawn after death, as previously mentioned. What shows you what damage Craggy did? Nothing, unless the Archer had a Craggy for that TW - and I assure you that he did not.

A bramble tornado did nothing but move Tony back into range of others. Its a nice move, yes - but its not going to do much with nothing behind it. Tony was not a threat to anyone but our Tower and Crystal. Plenty of DD, including myself, a wizard and a few others were on him.

He ended up leaving after the Archer died, and Gaia was able to focus on him too - mainly because the big onslaught force had all died.

Anyway, Im sure if any of you guys PK at all, your opponents are happy to see you write down your short-comings for them.

Prepare for seal from GF if grouped.
    Will never be summoning a Cragglord - dont gotta worry about that at all.
    -- Probably one of the reasons people look so shocked when one does appear. "Wtf is THAT??!!" b:chuckle
    Will never do anything but BT and try to stun the catabarb - which is interesting since once he's in your base and hitting something, he's not moving anyway....

Yeah cool. b:laugh
    edited June 2013
    Options
    What are you even talking about? i use thicket? of course i do, wtf is wrong with you?
    no proof i play a mystic? coming form the person who uses AS on cat barbs, thinks that summon stats are changed by rapid growth/leech, and chooses to cragg an enemy cat barb instead of bramble tornadoing that barrage or thicketing that whole area.

i like how you dodge every point i called you out on.

I gave you your same arguement klys.

What's the matter - can dish out the dodgy stuff - but can't take it? b:chuckle

I dont honestly see where you have called me out on ANY point, other than the fact that we do not share the same play style.

This leads us to the point I made that you edited out of your first reply to my post...

• klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    uh. Your understanding of the mystic class is....poor.

you don't understand how your skills work.

- what kind of damage AS does to what targets.
    - what factors determine your summon's stats.

you don't understand mystic roles, in this specific case:

- what the best method is for dealing large amounts of damage.
    - what the best skills are to use when there is a barrage up in your base supporting cats.
    - you don't understand how to read damage log numbers on a video you yourself posted.
    - you think keeping a cat off your tower/crystal is pointless, or moving him into range of more dd, and out of the range of his support is pointless.

there are many ways to play a mystic. but there are specific ways to play a mystic in certain situations. and there are certain things you NEVER do as a mystic unless you want to look like a fool. Summoning a cragg in pvp is one of them.

your retorts to bella and me are asinine as you are avoiding the facts
    edited June 2013
    Options
    uh. Your understanding of the mystic class is....poor.

you don't understand how your skills work.

- what kind of damage AS does to what targets.
    - what factors determine your summon's stats.

you don't understand mystic roles, in this specific case:

- what the best method is for dealing large amounts of damage.
    - what the best skills are to use when there is a barrage up in your base supporting cats.
    - you don't understand how to read damage log numbers on a video you yourself posted.
    - you think keeping a cat off your tower/crystal is pointless, or moving him into range of more dd, and out of the range of his support is pointless.

there are many ways to play a mystic. but there are specific ways to play a mystic in certain situations. and there are certain things you NEVER do as a mystic unless you want to look like a fool. Summoning a cragg in pvp is one of them.

your retorts to bella and me are asinine as you are avoiding the facts

Okay, now prove your opinion based statements, that are presented as if they are fact. Blanket statements such as those are from an opinion that is based solely on your desire to troll. They are hardly anything anyone can look to as some bit of information they can find helpful.

Rates right up there with your suggestion to me to pull Taoya out with flying range, as a viable means to kill him - shows no class! *thumbs down* b:surrender

Anyone can see you and Bella run in tandem lately. Sort of reminds me of Melly and Xainykins, lol.

To all the Mystic, no matter the gear or culti, that bother to take to time to use and learn their Craglord summons - +1. You have those who gladly wont at a disadvantage. b:victory
  • klys
    edited June 2013
    Options
    you don't think game mechanics are fact?

go use rapid growth, summon something and look at the stats- then repeat without rapid growth.

FACT.

use absorb soul on somewith 10k pdef, then use it on someone with 30k pdef, compare damage.

FACT.

Have a barb, or anyone hold still. Summon cragg, attack, take note of damage/time. Repeat using nv or a combo move. Compare damage.

FACT.

ask your team if theyd rather have a couple hundred dmg added to a cat barb or a sealed/frozen/out of place cat barb.

FACT.

edit
    Send devil to attack a mob off in the distance- talk to npc while mobs are chasing it.

nice way to misquote me
This discussion has been closed.