edited June 2013
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Dat team work doe.
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You'll see this weekend that you can't solo a tw and you'll see how much teamwork you have there vs here. It's not with a snap of the fingers Pedro. I love how cocky you are and honestly you need it after no showing GD for weeks in tw with skyline.

Tbh we showed atleast two tw's

We showed one tw against GD with 6 ppl (me one of them pulling a cata up C path for the lols) where i got owned by a Psy lol.
    Another one we had 1 full 10 man squad and 4 in another squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    *Nom Nom popcorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    And for real guys...no offense but both Karma and GD talk so much BS it makes me laugh.
    Chill out guys if it's like u guys say that it is only a game then atleast act like that...do not act like its life or death who wins or lose in pk/tw.

:O

ARE you serious?! This is a GAME?!

MAN!!!!

And here I thought everything in here was a life and death matter b:shocked

I guess this means that I can go to sleep now o.o buh-bye ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    A few too many delusional things that stand out.

1. The psy buffers that karma abuses?.... questionable considering there are atleast 2 ppl in gd who I know almost never leave sz without them.

2. Not completely sure but I get the feeling that people from gd have felt that karma has been rostering 80 the past 2-3 weeks.

3. Pk numbers have been to much of a rollercoaster to really say much about it, but somewhat noticeable is when the numbers are only +1 or +2 to either side and gd loses a round atleast when I'm there they jsut call it quits instead of taking the challenge.

4. This word teamwork has been popping up alot, but I think it's kinda lacking on one side. I mean we've had a 2 hour tw with imo if you compare rosters there's a pretty big difference in class composition let alone where certain factions are stronger in gear. I would be more than happy to compare rosters.
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    dam i goto work and miss all this b:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Why ask me when you have mr. know it all above?

Ps: nvm that was too mean to say

Because I asked for your personal definition, nothing more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    scrubby as i read your post and before i got to the last sentence, you robbed my thoughts...all of the talk about "rosters" and how many showed up to which ho-down etc...no one ever backs it up with proof, there for neither side has any credibility in the matter. same is true for any "rostering quibbles" in the past too...if i had the authority i woulda released Rads rosters (tho yall did that quite nicely for us at times) to squelch the jibber-jabber that always went on behind it.

Tho i guess an attendance count would be more beneficial than a roster would be.

Shame that pwi wont implement something like this, in what used to be the pvp/kdr/epeen tracking system.

XXX faction vs YYY faction
    how many showed up for both sides
    length of match

oh well...carry on folks this has been worth at least 2 giggles so far b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    scrubby as i read your post and before i got to the last sentence, you robbed my thoughts...all of the talk about "rosters" and how many showed up to which ho-down etc...no one ever backs it up with proof, there for neither side has any credibility in the matter. same is true for any "rostering quibbles" in the past too...if i had the authority i woulda released Rads rosters (tho yall did that quite nicely for us at times) to squelch the jibber-jabber that always went on behind it.

Tho i guess an attendance count would be more beneficial than a roster would be.

Shame that pwi wont implement something like this, in what used to be the pvp/kdr/epeen tracking system.

XXX faction vs YYY faction
    how many showed up for both sides
    length of match

oh well...carry on folks this has been worth at least 2 giggles so far b:bye

would be a nice function for a tw lead to track who is in the tw if it ever had real time
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thread grew too fast in my absence, too lazy to read. Anyone want to sum it up for me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    pedo promised to solo us this weekend by 1 shotting every single member of GD

THE END
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    pedo promised to solo us this weekend by 1 shotting every single member of GD

THE END

Would you mind sharing where did i said that ? Your just delusional , like the majority of your guild members, and the SS i posted , simply got you mad , cause you were exposed lol. Funny thing is i was actually posting an example towards bambi , and by coincidence you were one of those examples, and seems it got you quiete nervous lol.
    That's not an opinion, it's a fact also. Can you even back up what you are saying ? I honestly don't think so , and that is easy to understand by the fact all you do is going off topic and talk about stuff who makes no sense or no one ever said , except yourself.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Someone besides sheswes, he's too stupid to be trusted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Someone besides sheswes, he's too stupid to be trusted.

Someone from Karma and Skyline hugged each other, and GD took huge offense to that.

They hate hugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Would you mind sharing where did i said that ? Your just delusional , like the majority of your guild members, and the SS i posted , simply got you mad , cause you were exposed lol. Funny thing is i was actually posting an example towards bambi , and by coincidence you were one of those examples, and seems it got you quiete nervous lol.
    That's not an opinion, it's a fact also. Can you even back up what you are saying ? I honestly don't think so , and that is easy to understand by the fact all you do is going off topic and talk about stuff who makes no sense or no one ever said , except yourself.

is there any way u can gather your minds in 1-2 sentences instead of making walls of text? I know you're super excited coz there should be a nice TW this weekend (although you have great TWs every weekend so what's the big HALLO?) but find a girl (or date with mastema) and relax with her/him 1st, then start posting here again rofl - maybe it will be easiler to read ur BS b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Someone from Karma and Skyline hugged each other, and GD took huge offense to that.

They hate hugs.

I see. They're probably just mad Skyline likes Karma better than them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thread grew too fast in my absence, too lazy to read. Anyone want to sum it up for me?

Sure here it is:

"Pk ...blah blah blah.... my e peen bigger than yours...blah blah....I kill all of you...blah blah...look here's screenshots .....blah blah...everyone but me sucks...... PK..... all you do is hide in SZ.......yada yada yada... you only fight with bigger numbers.........blah blah blah"

Thats most of what you missed pretty much.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sure here it is:

"Pk ...blah blah blah.... my e peen bigger than yours...blah blah....I kill all of you...blah blah...look here's screenshots .....blah blah...everyone but me sucks...... PK..... all you do is hide in SZ.......yada yada yada... you only fight with bigger numbers.........blah blah blah"

Thats most of what you missed pretty much.

Sounds familiar. I guess Sheswes was posting a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    this dude loves drama, especially when it involves other people, beware of him.
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sure :) "Who gives a sh*t"
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sure :) "Who gives a sh*t"

This is probably a good summary, but it also sums up like 99% of the threads on these forums. Accurate yes, descriptive no.

Not that it matters, it seems it's just another uninformed finger pointing thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    K this derailment has gone on long enough. Closed.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.