Karma vs GD

Options

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    My question is how old was that ss, I haven't Seen you in pk since I joined GD back awhile ago. Since then I have gone up in gear since my aps which I am not AS squish as I am known to be.
    But I merely state RECENTLY in the past few months; it has been Karma's not goal I should say, but it's evident they always outnumber in pk in the end. Maybe not to start with; but more numbers always come out; am I wrong? Think about it.

I see the reverse in most cases when a PK fight breaks out. Like after the Thurday tournament, TW, and NW. It's been like that for the past few months as far as I can recall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    My question is how old was that ss, I haven't Seen you in pk since I joined GD back awhile ago. Since then I have gone up in gear since my aps which I am not AS squish as I am known to be.
    But I merely state RECENTLY in the past few months; it has been Karma's not goal I should say, but it's evident they always outnumber in pk in the end. Maybe not to start with; but more numbers always come out; am I wrong? Think about it.

That SS was taken on 2013-05-25 according to the original picture.

And if you haven't seen me PKing , then i dont know what to say cause i belive that sentence itself says everything about how aware you are of the PK on our server.

In regards of how you say 'Karma out numbers us (GD)' ... I might say that is not even close to truth , less then a week ago we were PKing all on vent, and we were exactly 10 people, GD had arround 14-15 people, beeing a few of them even Psychic buffed, and they keep on loosing fairly fast.
    I'm sure a few people will recall this even a certain GD member who jumped on Skyline vent after that PK.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That SS was taken on 2013-05-25 according to the original picture.

And if you haven't seen me PKing , then i dont know what to say cause i belive that sentence itself says everything about how aware you are of the PK on our server.

In regards of how you say 'Karma out numbers us (GD)' ... I might say that is not even close to truth , less then a week ago we were PKing all on vent, and we were exactly 10 people, GD had arround 14-15 people, beeing a few of them even Psychic buffed, and they keep on loosing fairly fast.
    I'm sure a few people will recall this even a certain GD member who jumped on Skyline vent after that PK.

Pk with skyline was irrelevant unless they are with karma on the 25th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Pk with skyline was irrelevant unless they are with karma on the 25th.

Skyline had ..5 active PKers ...and 10-15 extra ones who could or not PK depending on the support ,timezone or w/e they were doing .

Yes it was pointless against the double numbers if not more GD has allways facing to us, however certain Skyline members are able to drop any of your faction members when it comes down to PK. Matter of fact that SS proves how you are a 1shot for me , just like 75% of your guild, so why is it pointless?

Actually from all those PKers we have , i'm pretty sure almost all of them would be able to kill you quiete fast, except maybe our clerics.

I'll post some SS's so you can understand the concept of pointless and how easy is to actually kill some of your faction members...

http://postimg.org/image/xd51917ij/

http://postimg.org/image/clg1wxq0p/

http://postimg.org/image/81x5odvq5/ (Parking if you cant regoznize)

http://postimg.org/image/er6v8jk97/ (deveosety if you cant recognize)

http://postimg.org/image/cnwg0vkgb/ (this is actually from today's PK)

Some of those SS's were on people fully buffed like Parking for example. Like you stated, Pointless. Too easy.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Then carry karma to victory with your 1shots; need it as they expect to stay number 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Skyline had ..5 active PKers ...and 10-15 extra ones who could or not PK depending on the support ,timezone or w/e they were doing .

Yes it was pointless against the double numbers if not more GD has allways facing to us, however certain Skyline members are able to drop any of your faction members when it comes down to PK. Matter of fact that SS proves how you are a 1shot for me , just like 75% of your guild, so why is it pointless?

Actually from all those PKers we have , i'm pretty sure almost all of them would be able to kill you quiete fast, except maybe our clerics.

I'll post some SS's so you can understand the concept of pointless and how easy is to actually kill some of your faction members...

http://postimg.org/image/xd51917ij/

http://postimg.org/image/clg1wxq0p/

http://postimg.org/image/81x5odvq5/ (Parking if you cant regoznize)

http://postimg.org/image/er6v8jk97/ (deveosety if you cant recognize)

http://postimg.org/image/cnwg0vkgb/ (this is actually from today's PK)

Some of those SS's were on people fully buffed like Parking for example. Like you stated, Pointless. Too easy.

ooo I remember that situation - 2-3 sec after I was purged - so yea u can be proud of it - you dealed 20k+ dmg to not even selfbuffed wizard lol :)

I will keep in mind to SS our next pk war (yesterday I was too lazy to do it but I'm sure you took a nice dmg from me few times) - be sure I will 1 shot you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ooo I remember that situation - 2-3 sec after I was purged - so yea u can be proud of it - you dealed 20k+ dmg to not even selfbuffed wizard lol :)

I will keep in mind to SS our next pk war (yesterday I was too lazy to do it but I'm sure you took a nice dmg from me few times) - be sure I will 1 shot you :)

12K's with your Spark Genie Skill while i was self buffed is far from a one shot. That was your highest damage from what i recall. But i'll be glad to see those SS's , considering you have never done over 14-15k on me with your combos, actually the only wizzard on this server who has one shoted me , just by himself, was Scrubby. But if you do so, ofc SS and post i will gladly look at it.

And i'm sure i have dealt over 20K's on you while buffed , sure i'll find SS's later aswell if you want too...
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Rofl, he SS more than he pk,s b:chuckle Also, Bambi is right. Since Pedro left GD, didnt see his *** pk-ing, until like...hmm, 1 week ago or so. Then he was pk-ing with karma, few days after was in karma - same karma he would despise when in GD (love ppl with a ,,solid,, spine). And its really funny to see this SS, makes me feel better, realising i have a life and ss with friends and memorable ppl in this game, yet, i dont live my life in a game.

b:bye inb4sswithme1shootedddddddddddddd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    6/11/13 - 11 GD vs 16 Karma and the big K lost. (20 rounds)
    6/12/13 (yesterday) 9 GD vs 14 Karma and the big K lost.

what.. WHAT?!?!!

CAN YOU HANDLE THE FACTS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    12K's with your Spark Genie Skill while i was self buffed is far from a one shot. That was your highest damage from what i recall. But i'll be glad to see those SS's , considering you have never done over 14-15k on me with your combos, actually the only wizzard on this server who has one shoted me , just by himself, was Scrubby. But if you do so, ofc SS and post i will gladly look at it.

And i'm sure i have dealt over 20K's on you while buffed , sure i'll find SS's later aswell if you want too...

do it ! just don't look for over a month old SS plz ok? :)

dude if I catch you with my combos and your mag charm will be in cooldown be sure you will take easily over 25k dmg lol

ah btw if you are proud of 1 shoting a barb you should unistall this game :( if you rly like dmg challenges - beat my dmg - Jasriana took over 50k+ in a fair 1 vs 1 battle during NW - if you can't do it - **** and stop acting like a pr0 hard hitter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Rofl, he SS more than he pk,s b:chuckle Also, Bambi is right. Since Pedro left GD, didnt see his *** pk-ing, until like...hmm, 1 week ago or so. Then he was pk-ing with karma, few days after was in karma - same karma he would despise when in GD (love ppl with a ,,solid,, spine). And its really funny to see this SS, makes me feel better, realising i have a life and ss with friends and memorable ppl in this game, yet, i dont live my life in a game.

b:bye inb4sswithme1shootedddddddddddddd

I'm sure you have seen me PKing , cause i recall killng you plenty times along with one of your ingame hubbys (sliverberg) . But i guess your memory is running short lol ... And when do you even PK ? I mean i recall back in GD all you did for the most was killing undergeared people , and never actually PKing while we needed (except once a month) ..

Yes i did however dispite alot of people in Karma, same people who i now am friends with . Kinda hilarious. That goes both ways tough , didnt half the people in GD now used to Trash talk them ? I recall Sheswes for a fact beeing at west raging with Slitnot and hoju and bashing each others..Isn't he there now ? There goes all your arguement down the pipe.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Least GD can win with dignity and teamwork; not just pure 1 shots.. Cause as you have seen the past month in tw and "pk" Pedro; we still end up on top even without asking to merge Drakon with us.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Least GD can win with dignity and teamwork; not just pure 1 shots.. Cause as you have seen the past month in tw and "pk" Pedro; we still end up on top even without asking to merge with drakon.

The people who actually understand about teamwork in GD are very few...and None of those posting in this thread sadly :)

I honestly am very looking foward to TW eheheh
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I always PK, guildies and those who pk know it better. I pk,ed this morning, purging ur 1-2 shoot *** and Baha and JJ instantly killing u. Yesterday with beastie/jj and opal, get ur facts straight. Also, i wana see an ss where u killed me, except this morning. I can try to remember u tho when we tried to kill eachother near secret passage, u spent a lot of my hp charm, yet u couldnt kill me- UNBUFFED. Stop waving ur wep around acting pro coz ur not. Also, if u **** around for killing a veno, wow, thats super pro, mostly a pure magic one. U know what, lets all stop pk-ing coz of the all mighty Pedo= **** in spanish, no sexual conotations (gorgy told me) and lets see who are u gonna 1 shoot. Ask Starsky, ur guildie, how many times we fighted karma at west. Yet, u were nowhere MR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Guess we'll have to start screenshotting while we pk as well.. seeing how we got the time to do that right? Due to us waiting on more to be called.. the psy buff cooldown...ect ect right.
    Skyline doesn't pk Pedro. Not putting you down, or talking ****. That's just the ways its been for months. IF THEY PK, its vs GD.. and its the 2-3 people hiding behind the karma pkers. So.. I see where shes getting at..

You are bragging about 1 shotting a APS barb.. few weeks ago. Like all us, she's geared up now.
    Or in the process of.. but bragging about hitting barbs harder?.. where cause we never saw Skyline in tw.. After all this talk of wanting to break off and become their own faction.

The **** talk here is amazing.. or stupid twist of words.. We win.. we lose.. we lose we win..
    Server has always been against us. Wether its TW OR PK. We kill 2, 4 come. We kill 4. 3 factions come. Idk whats gotten into SkyKoc.. but.. win or lose we still gonna play. Sure we not gonna continue feeding your ego and coming out to die in pk.. but hey, you pick your battles lol.
    Btw Your dmg on me.. doesn't exist. So don't brag about a barb. XD Specially when I ignore you while killing off your squad
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hey no using me. I don't pk. I just work here I lovee everybody. im a pve hoe I like bh.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Guess we'll have to start screenshotting while we pk as well.. seeing how we got the time to do that right? Due to us waiting on more to be called.. the psy buff cooldown...ect ect right.
    Skyline doesn't pk Pedro. Not putting you down, or talking ****. That's just the ways its been for months. IF THEY PK, its vs GD.. and its the 2-3 people hiding behind the karma pkers. So.. I see where shes getting at..

You are bragging about 1 shotting a APS barb.. few weeks ago. Like all us, she's geared up now.
    Or in the process of.. but bragging about hitting barbs harder?.. where cause we never saw Skyline in tw.. After all this talk of wanting to break off and become their own faction.

The **** talk here is amazing.. or stupid twist of words.. We win.. we lose.. we lose we win..
    Server has always been against us. Wether its TW OR PK. We kill 2, 4 come. We kill 4. 3 factions come. Idk whats gotten into SkyKoc.. but.. win or lose we still gonna play. Sure we not gonna continue feeding your ego and coming out to die in pk.. but hey, you pick your battles lol.
    Btw Your dmg on me.. doesn't exist. So don't brag about a barb. XD Specially when I ignore you while killing off your squad

Cause your damage in me is clearly amazing lol ...Better not go even compare your damage to mine lol...
    I like how your actually talking now , cause if i recall corretly while i was in GD you used to allways say 'when im big i wanna be like Pedro' specially after i roll your friend Fook in 5 times in a 1vs1 at north ..Same with other GD BM , can't recall who was back them tough .. Your actually talking , but you were one of the people who actually asked me to 'sort things out' when we left GD ... Hell i recall how many times you would specific ask ME, to go PK out of everyone ... Me and April were actually the 2 people you used to ask fairly often (except Fook) to go PK and i belive you recall what you used to say to both of us aswell. Up to you if your memory running short.

I don't know why you are even talking about damage , cause your damage is pretty much none on me, and i only target you on the end of fights, no point focusing BMs fully buffed when there is support classes arround. And you talk about killing my entire squad , has if you actually went there and solo'ed them ? And yeah my damage is low, but my low damage is enough to 1shot 75% of your faction .What does this tells you?

You bringing up 'Skyline doesnt PK' .. Sure we have what 5 active PKers (Me, Tigga, Brian, Vix, Angel) , maybe 10-15that depending on theyr life might PK ?Yeah no point PKing against 15 + GD , i mean only someone with huge lack of common sence would find that a good idea. And idk what your saying about Psychic buffs cause i haven't used Psychic buffs against any GD member, considering the Psy buffer i use is in GD atm. So w/e you are trying to say is false lol...
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I always PK, guildies and those who pk know it better. I pk,ed this morning, purging ur 1-2 shoot *** and Baha and JJ instantly killing u. Yesterday with beastie/jj and opal, get ur facts straight. Also, i wana see an ss where u killed me, except this morning. I can try to remember u tho when we tried to kill eachother near secret passage, u spent a lot of my hp charm, yet u couldnt kill me- UNBUFFED. Stop waving ur wep around acting pro coz ur not. Also, if u **** around for killing a veno, wow, thats super pro, mostly a pure magic one. U know what, lets all stop pk-ing coz of the all mighty Pedo= **** in spanish, no sexual conotations (gorgy told me) and lets see who are u gonna 1 shoot. Ask Starsky, ur guildie, how many times we fighted karma at west. Yet, u were nowhere MR

Idk what your smoking but neither Baha or JJ has ever killed me by themselves, not even once. Actually everytime i died was with 4+ on my damage log and by nature who got the kills was a magic DD , either Flail ,or Opal. Bm's hitting 2K's aren't gonna kill any HA, only someone with huge lack of brains would think so.

Don't get mad Monica, you will be fine girl :p
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That was when you were considered a friend? And we didn't know to kill skyline for doing their own thing after leaving.. or keep being friends with them lol.. So yes feel proud sir. I wanted to be your friend. Still have no issue with you, just no one picks on Bambi but me b:laugh
    I know not to aim you until the end.. obviously you don't know that. lol

Just as everyone whos posted here.. we have a right to talk. But seeing how you made the comment those who know teamwork.. aren't here. Boom i'm here. Yesterday at lost. Who got wiped. Lol. A lot.. Don't know team work right. You brag about killing fook? Good job buddy. APS sin. From a long time ago... Jesus your glory days.. 1 shotting 75% of my faction. Holy ****. That's means 3/4 of the people in TW this weekend, you will 1 shot right? You're brilliant sir! Teach me pls! Let me be ur friend. I need help.

And the psy buff comment was aimed at the core karma. You know.. the ones with +12 everything psy buffers who don't step out without them?
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That was when you were considered a friend? And we didn't know to kill skyline for doing their own thing after leaving.. or keep being friends with them lol.. So yes feel proud sir. I wanted to be your friend. Still have no issue with you, just no one picks on Bambi but me b:laugh
    I know not to aim you until the end.. obviously you don't know that. lol

Just as everyone whos posted here.. we have a right to talk. But seeing how you made the comment those who know teamwork.. aren't here. Boom i'm here. Yesterday at lost. Who got wiped. Lol. A lot.. Don't know team work right. You brag about killing fook? Good job buddy. APS sin. From a long time ago... Jesus your glory days.. 1 shotting 75% of my faction. Holy ****. That's means 3/4 of the people in TW this weekend, you will 1 shot right? You're brilliant sir! Teach me pls! Let me be ur friend. I need help.

And the psy buff comment was aimed at the core karma. You know.. the ones with +12 everything psy buffers who don't step out without them?

Hey you were the one saying he was the best sin arround , not me ... And i proved how he wasn't any good by killing him multiple times in a 1vs1...Glory days why ? You talk like i dont 1shot plenty people on your guild who have r9s3+10 gears ...I'm pretty sure it still happens alot .Including a few of your most recent bm's actually.

And i dont know what your on about beeing my friend, i'm pretty sure i was never your friend, and i never even added you on my FL ...You would pm me to go PK and i would cause i play this game for PK , simple. Not cause we were friends or something...I never had and still don't have a personal issue with you , but we were never really friends either.

And i dont know where you get this idea i target you , cause by nature i target Clerics, Venos, Opal , and then range DD ..Maybe you consider getting hit by an AOE targetting you ?If so your wrong. But i actually did target Baha once who died fairly easy.

We got wiped at lost twice i belive (maybe was three and im counting wrong, sorry if so). How many times did you guys died? Enough to camp SZ . Enough said. And grats on posting JJ , your so far the only decent PKer from GD, like you pretty much confirmed , none of them posting before knows about team work.

But i'm sure nothing better then TW , where both sides can bring up a full 80 , 20pm server time , to see that out . I'm actually very confident and looking foward to it , considering all the GD members who seem to be outstanding in PK.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    "Just no one picks on Bambi but me"

..qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hey you were the one saying he was the best sin arround , not me ... And i proved how he wasn't any good by killing him multiple times in a 1vs1...And i dont know what your on about beeing my friend, i'm pretty sure i was never your friend, and i never even added you on my FL ...You would pm me to go PK and i would cause i play this game for PK , simple. Not cause we were friends or something...

And i dont know where you get this idea i target you , cause by nature i target Clerics, Venos, Opal , and then range DD ..Maybe you consider getting hit by an AOE targetting you ?If so your wrong. But i actually did target Baha once who died fairly easy.

We got wiped at lost twice i belive (maybe was three and im counting wrong, sorry if so). How many times did you guys died? Enough to camp SZ . Enough said. And grats on posting JJ , your so far the only decent PKer from GD, like you pretty much confirmed , none of them posting before knows about team work.

But i'm sure nothing better then TW , where both sides can bring up a full 80 , 20pm server time , to see that out . I'm actually very confident and looking foward to it , considering all the GD members who seem to be outstanding in PK.

You'll see this weekend that you can't solo a tw and you'll see how much teamwork you have there vs here. It's not with a snap of the fingers Pedro. I love how cocky you are and honestly you need it after no showing GD for weeks in tw with skyline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You'll see this weekend that you can't solo a tw and you'll see how much teamwork you have there vs here. It's not with a snap of the fingers Pedro. I love how cocky you are and honestly you need it after no showing GD for weeks in tw with skyline.

I'm pretty sure i have done more TW's then you , even for GD , considering for over one year i missed maybe 4.

And did i ever said i can solo a TW ?Did i even said we were gonna win ? all i said was i am looking foward to it, please learn to read and don't assume things.

And Skyline did show , matter of fact i recall we once at 2PM having 18 people in TW. Sorry we can't fill 50+ , i would like too, but i'm sure Skyiline members allways showed up... IF we no showed once at 20PM one night, was cause both me and Ari were out. Sorry it's called real life and i would ratter go to a B Day party with my friends then beeing onlline for a 15 mins TW against 4x the numbers.
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    2 years ago Best sin on server woulda been him. APS gear ftw. What is it now you bringing up though? I need to see some new moments of glory for you. We'll give you your own section in forums can post your screenshots of your dmg on our r9s3..

didn't know the friendslist defined a friend. But thanks ill keep that in mind o.O
    Good to know how you think. Come to 2013 ok. This is where we at right now. Not 2011.
    You been in karma a few days and already forgot how to count? 2 times getting wiped? Vs our 10? Full squad of 10 people working together vs.... ? We had no cleric either.. to the 3.. healing you guys.. as you died off.. Maybe that's why you didn't count that right.. so we'll excuse that.

Either way just.. don't get consumed from what you have joined into.
    You talk as if you have something to prove. Maybe you do. I got a bigger epeen then you do though, so don't stroke it. It gets bigger lol. I'll start recording when I actually do step out to pk.
    So you can get ur numbers straight.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Irrelevant but I think I video'd me fighting you(bambi) and winning with a +0 TT 99 gold wepb:chuckle I shall have to look for it.

Why does this even matter? Fact is that GD should have even more fun in TW now because we will put up more of a challenge with a full 80 in the instance. Unless...SHOCK HORROR!?! GD doesn't care about fun and just wants lands and is now sad that they may have to work harder to get them?

I still love you bambi, when can we have babies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Irrelevant but I think I video'd me fighting you(bambi) and winning with a +0 TT 99 gold wepb:chuckle I shall have to look for it.

Why does this even matter? Fact is that GD should have even more fun in TW now because we will put up more of a challenge with a full 80 in the instance. Unless...SHOCK HORROR!?! GD doesn't care about fun and just wants lands and is now sad that they may have to work harder to get them?

I still love you bambi, when can we have babies?

THAT DOESN'T COUNT I HAD MY WEP OFF HALF THE 1v1 :(
    1v1 me Friday my love when I'm complete of s1. Then ill consider our babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    THAT DOESN'T COUNT I HAD MY WEP OFF HALF THE 1v1 :(
    1v1 me Friday my love when I'm complete of s1. Then ill consider our babies.

Pretty sure it happened twice with that wep, you had your wep on for one of em b:chuckle

Friday? I'll see if I'm online when you areb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options

You moved to save the RoC people from raging? GD doesn't care about fun? We've been vs the server for how long? Always looked to as **** for how long? We finally get to where we needed to be long ago.. and winning and this is the bs excuses we get? Omg don't have the numbers. Omg early tw. Omg the gear. Ect ect. Its the same **** but now its being said from the otherside. Sit back, relax. And watch. If we didn't care about having fun. We would have quit a long time ago when we weren't winning. Karma been fielding 80. Now all of a sudden?... And its our fault? get real. Its always Drakon/RoC/Karma/Pinoy/Ect.. vs us. We finally standing up on 2 feet finally. Don't come with excuses now.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    2 years ago Best sin on server woulda been him. APS gear ftw. What is it now you bringing up though? I need to see some new moments of glory for you. We'll give you your own section in forums can post your screenshots of your dmg on our r9s3..

didn't know the friendslist defined a friend. But thanks ill keep that in mind o.O
    Good to know how you think. Come to 2013 ok. This is where we at right now. Not 2011.
    You been in karma a few days and already forgot how to count? 2 times getting wiped? Vs our 10? Full squad of 10 people working together vs.... ? We had no cleric either.. to the 3.. healing you guys.. as you died off.. Maybe that's why you didn't count that right.. so we'll excuse that.

Either way just.. don't get consumed from what you have joined into.
    You talk as if you have something to prove. Maybe you do. I got a bigger epeen then you do though, so don't stroke it. It gets bigger lol. I'll start recording when I actually do step out to pk.
    So you can get ur numbers straight.

I'm sorry you only arrived to 2013 today, but i'v been in it for 6 months now JJ. And i don't have an epeen like you do , cause once again , for me it's a game, after logging off my real life is still there you know ... The fact some of the people in the game , are however very upset over it it's what makes me laugh , including those who post clueless stuff like majority of your guildies, so you don't need to make a section on the forums lol i appreciate it tough.

And i'm pretty sure i didnt die more then 3 times either, and yesterday , we were outnumbered for the most time, i'm sure Scrubby can confirm it cause we were on vent the entire PK laughing how outnumbered we were. So i'm sure numbers isn't really what define it , cause you guys outnumbered us plenty times aswell.

Differences are, since i joined on this 3 days, everytime we have fairly even numbers, i dont recall you guys winning any PK. Once again this while i'm online, i can't speak for what happens when i'm off.

And i didnt got consumed by any guild i joined so far, specially considering the guild i have been for the last half year has not even 15 active PKers lol so when i PK is squad based and we hardly ever have a full SQ. So if there is someone who PK'ed without counting on numbers i'm sure it was me.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure it happened twice with that wep, you had your wep on for one of em b:chuckle

Friday? I'll see if I'm online when you areb:heart

Friday :3 then you can throw out those old vids or no babies T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.