Karma vs GD

Options

Comments

• korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol

nuuu don't do it ! I won't be able to spawn kill ya b:cry not that I'm spawn killing ppl or something b:avoid

i hope shes is having the time of his/her pwi life with that siggy....b:victory
    keep em more coming wes
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    korath14 wrote: »
    wow...karma merged with skyline? and still cant win?...i know once mastema once said that he will rather leave the game than getting in karma...lol...
    but knowing karma....those people will do anything to win against gd( evne if they have to invite mono :P)...cant stand being no.2

we will see next week who else they will have to merge with to win b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Starting to look like those those glory days are ending for Karma.

I heard the 2 PM ended in under an hour, how long was 8 PM?

Karma needs to merge with Drakon so that Mono can solo GD for them.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Starting to look like those those glory days are ending for Karma.

I heard the 2 PM ended in under an hour, how long was 8 PM?

Karma needs to merge with Drakon so that Mono can solo GD for them.

second fight was roughly 2 hours. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Damn... so when karma had 80, you saying GD snuck in more than 80?

WHERES THE 80 NUMBER LIMIT...? /wehax?

i ment at PK i was seeing how GD ppl act like bacteria!!! if one die 2 come after, then if the 2 die 4 come after about TW i am not in GD nor in karma so i can say anything

Note: GD must stop actting like the best faction,BEST faction in server wonot loose in 7 or 17 min (donot really remeber the time) remeber ??? TROLOLOLOLb:laugh
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Cutie_Melody - Heavens Tear
    Cutie_Melody - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i ment at PK i was seeing how GD ppl act like bacteria!!! if one die 2 come after, then if the 2 die 4 come after about TW i am not in GD nor in karma so i can say anything

Note: GD must stop actting like the best faction,BEST faction in server wonot loose in 7 or 17 min (donot really remeber the time) remeber ??? TROLOLOLOLb:laugh

and we all know what happened to this trolololol after 1 month b:chuckle b:bye.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

karma atm is stronger than old trolololo so.... FAIL b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options

Funny you say taht when the pk happens, karma can show the numbers to out beat GD and they say "tw doesnt matter" THEY SHOW NUMBERS IN PK THEY BEAT US IN PK ekekekekekekekkeee b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm confused at what seems to be going on here.... But I'm guessing not much has changed in the two years that I've quit o_o
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm confused at what seems to be going on here.... But I'm guessing not much has changed in the two years that I've quit o_o

I remember you :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    and we all know what happened to this trolololol after 1 month b:chuckle b:bye.

The faction ment to show ppl how Bad GD is which they done very well !!

And for IBaMBii

i donot know how u read what i said anyway what i ment is karma beat GD even with lower numbers and then GD come up with x3 more ppl so they can win

For Sheswes
    i realy donot care about who is stronger Trololo or karma what is important both of them was better than GD :)
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    Options

And for IBaMBii

i donot know how u read what i said anyway what i ment is karma beat GD even with lower numbers and then GD come up with x3 more ppl so they can win

For Sheswes
    i realy donot care about who is stronger Trololo or karma what is important both of them was better than GD :)

karma is better than gd.??b:bye..think you are making comparison on sucking,trashtalking,QQing and losing....b:cute
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options

And for IBaMBii

For Sheswes

and what Im saying; Karma can only beat us with more numbers. Get your facts straight; we come in and kill them then they bring more numbers (2x to 3x our numbers) and will come and kill then sit in west and expect us to try to fight them 4 x 657383875945. Lol.
    Its hard enough to beat a faction vs 3 in 1. But we still manage. trololo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    and what Im saying; Karma can only beat us with more numbers. Get your facts straight; we come in and kill them then they bring more numbers (2x to 3x our numbers) and will come and kill then sit in west and expect us to try to fight them 4 x 657383875945. Lol.

Are you saying GD isn't fielding 80 (or near) players each TW?

As for PK, isn't GD famous for swarming PKers? As far as I know, in most cases, GD usually has more players that would PK, if the numbers even out, they tend to.....leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

That is really funny ur saying Karma had more.. first fights of last nights pk i saw it was 5 Karma ppl vs 6 GD + 3 "*** kissers" or should i say like we did in another game "toilet cleaners" (Raynian, _Easy_ and some very noobish bm running into the fight to hf Karma ppl then die)

But after a few of those fights both GD and Karma had more ppl (dunno how many it ended to be from GD and Karma)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Not sure where you get your info from sometimes Bam, doesn't matter though...I still want babies with youb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Known; I was not talking about tw.
    In pk, we swarm only to match the karma numbers. If we have a few more yeah; karma won't come back out until they over load with more. They die with equal numbers, they will bring more. And karma will sit with their overloading numbers. It happens; karma makes sure to always have the most pk numbers. It's the only thing they could show lately reading from your tw posts.. But eh.

Ashen my lover; make my claws s3 and ill give you as many babies as you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Are you saying GD isn't fielding 80 (or near) players each TW?

As for PK, isn't GD famous for swarming PKers? As far as I know, in most cases, GD usually has more players that would PK, if the numbers even out, they tend to.....leave.

sounds like you're a bit upset? that GD has so many pkers while karma usually(always?) calls for drakon/pinoy/skyline/radiance's support to leave the SZ

and later... "hey pedo, since we pk together vs GD - let's merge! We will make you an executor here" b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Known; I was not talking about tw.
    In pk, we swarm only to match the karma numbers. If we have a few more yeah; karma won't come back out until they over load with more. They die with equal numbers, they will bring more. And karma will sit with their overloading numbers. It happens; karma makes sure to always have the most pk numbers. It's the only thing they could show lately reading from your tw posts.. But eh.

Ashen my lover; make my claws s3 and ill give you as many babies as you want.

The sad part is people like bambii actually believe this.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    sounds like you're a bit upset? that GD has so many pkers while karma usually(always?) calls for drakon/pinoy/skyline/radiance's support to leave the SZ

and later... "hey pedo, since we pk together vs GD - let's merge! We will make you an executor here" b:mischievous

You have little clue of what goes on. We have never called on other factions help. Its always the other way around, but I am always willing to help out a faction member/friend in pk. Though, I expect that from yet another hypocritical/delusional GD member that joins after years of flaming said faction.

Lets not forget the incident when I soloed (a certain r9s3 archer and r9s3 BM couple) then 10 GD comes out, inciting a mass pk. That was hilarity at its finest.

/inb4 the usual multiple r9 chars, buffers, play your old chars, etc. "insults" that are hurled. Find more content please.

~Removed names to save them the shame and complete embarrassment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You have little clue of what goes on. We have never called on other factions help. Its always the other way around, but I am always willing to help out a faction member/friend in pk. Though, I expect that from yet another hypocritical/delusional GD member that joins after years of flaming said faction.

Lets not forget the incident when I soloed (a certain r9s3 archer and r9s3 BM couple) then 10 GD comes out, inciting a mass pk. That was hilarity at its finest.

/inb4 the usual multiple r9 chars, buffers, play your old chars, etc. "insults" that are hurled. Find more content please.

~Removed names to save them the shame and complete embarrassment.

I feel so offended b:cryb:cryb:cry now I'm so gonna rage quit this game !

what was the toon you played on? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Wow, you can see the future! Your true class must be psychic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's as if everyone who joins gd suddenly has a whole past wiped and they automatically have belonged there the whole duration of their game play. o.o

Let's see just based on my past oh noes gd is part of karma fighting gd D:

What is this madness...?
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So with all the "merging" going on it seems Heavens Tear is back to 2 TW guilds with everyone else essentially being irrelevant. Should be interesting......
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    Options
    typical karma people....
    when they win, they qq GD is not giving them fight...
    when they lose, they qq GD is outnumbering them in tw....b:bye

typical example of 'being a sore losers'.:l
    edited June 2013
    Options
    korath14 wrote: »
    typical GD people....
    when they win, they qq Karma is not giving them fight...
    when they lose, they qq Karma is outnumbering them in tw....b:bye

typical example of 'being a sore losers'.:l

Fixed.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Funny thing, I was making that same post, but then I started playing another game before I pressed post, and when I got back, you already posted lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it karma, a faction which didn't show up for any TW vs GD for over a month untill some scrubs joined them? b:question yea I think it was Karma, wasn't it?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it karma, a faction which didn't show up for any TW vs GD for over a month untill some scrubs joined them? b:question yea I think it was Karma, wasn't it?

b:bye

Every main TW faction has no showed in TW at this point in their histories, so not sure how that's relevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
This discussion has been closed.