Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    There we go. It should be up now.
    *OVERLY JOY* YAYb:thanks
  • filipama
    filipama Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar.....no no a bar walked into a barb,veno,and huggy hare ..and they just...DID THE HARLEM SHAKE! b:victoryb:pleased
  • Quix - Lothranis
    Quix - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... They heard hyper bug is fixed and they went to drink some beer. After 1 hour drinking beer they were drunk. Barb started to throw his skills. It was like fireworks! But accidentally he started armageddon! Gues what happens? b:chuckle
  • gavrilo1996
    gavrilo1996 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar...they were drank and that is all.
  • Leucotheia - Sanctuary
    Leucotheia - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... They heard hyper bug is fixed and they went to drink some beer. After 1 hour drinking beer they were drunk. Barb started to throw his skills. It was like fireworks! But accidentally he started armageddon! Gues what happens? b:chuckle

Aerosmith started singing: "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"?

(Because even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do; I'll still miss you, baby, and I don't want to miss a thing~!)
    "I will always love the false image I had of you..."
  • StxChubaka - Raging Tide
    StxChubaka - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar full of Antelope Sages, after a few drink they leave, on their way the Barb tell the Veno and the huggy hare "I cant believe i blew 30 bucks in there"

Wait for the punch line to sink in...
  • JohanPresbe - Sanctuary
    JohanPresbe - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a Barb a Veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar, the barb orders a fuzzy navel for the veno the Veno replies in kind giving the Barb a sex on the beach and a kamakazie. The rabbit watches in glee as the Barb and veno enjoy their drinks. Thinking the huggy hair is safe he leaves his periscoping position and heads for the door. As the huggy hare leaves the barb says to the veno, Have any plans for dinner, the veno looks over at the seat where the huggy hair was and states "Honey you better harry before it gets away"
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    - Modified the Blackglass Lemurs' texts for the Spring Event.

I think you accidentally broke something while modifying that cause the NPC's for that quest are missing... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think you accidentally broke something while modifying that cause the NPC's for that quest are missing... b:surrender
    Agreed, Not only is the NPC Missing but there are no more glowing Red Babies outside North Arch, there are No Spring Event NPC's in Northwest Arch, it's as if this 'spring event' has been erased completely, which, mind you, will also mean no more treasure dropping bosses, as I understand it.

That was something new, fresh and fun again for a change.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Agreed, Not only is the NPC Missing but there are no more glowing Red Babies outside North Arch, there are No Spring Event NPC's in Northwest Arch, it's as if this 'spring event' has been erased completely, which, mind you, will also mean no more treasure dropping bosses, as I understand it.

Yeah... The daily quest was a really fun and unique way to get some exp too... I hope it was broken/deleted by mistake and they'll bring it back again... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Leucotheia - Sanctuary
    Leucotheia - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    *sigh* And that was a quest I actually liked. Oh well, they'll eventually figure it out...

Eventually.
    "I will always love the false image I had of you..."
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Am I stupid if I say it was broken all along on DW? Cause I sure couldnt find any npcs there before this maint.
  • Obewann - Lothranis
    Obewann - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The veno barb and hare walk in the bar and after a few drinks the veno asks the barb why the hare is with them, the barb then whispers im goin bald so i wear the huggy as a hat and from a distance it looks like hare lol
  • whenda25
    whenda25 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a barand bartender ask IS THAT YOUR SON?b:victory
  • prinzriku
    prinzriku Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar. After a few drinks they start a little talking. Huggy: "How was your day?" Veno: "I had a great day! There was much fun fighting all Mobs in Valley of Disaster!" Huggy: "Barb, and how was your day?" Barb: "Super awesome! I had the greatest meal of my life! But before, my food didn't stop talking about great holidays in Sanctuary...it was annoying!" Huggy Hare leaves the bar. Barb: "Did I say something wrong?" Veno: "You idiot, you eat its brother!" D:
  • illwilly
    illwilly Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... and the bartender says no animals allowed so everyone leaves.
  • Rosaloria - Lothranis
    Rosaloria - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar. They meet a turtle which boasts a win all the races of PWI. But later, she tells them about pink elephant! The three friends left the bar, dying of laughter.
  • maragantha
    maragantha Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The riddle is the joke cause now way would a self respecting Barb be seen in a bar with a Veno!!!!
  • Danielr - Raging Tide
    Danielr - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    but the third one is an ox
  • ohmamashita
    ohmamashita Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar....
    the barb: "i want to get a drink"
    he got his drink.
    the veno: "i want to get a drink, too"
    she got her drink, too.
    the huggy hare sayed that it wants to get a drink too, but nobody understand it, because animals cant talk.
    the barkeeper: "hey veno, cute pet do you have." =)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar. The veno seemed to be a heavy cash-shoper with full R9.3+12 and jades, he took his huggy hare pet and sat at a table in the corner of the bar.

The barb goes to the GM who was the owner of the bar and sais, "I bet you 300 gold I can pee into that cup and not a drop out of the cup."

The GM laughed and said, "Ok, sure. 300 Gold." Let me submit a ticket real fast, get approval from China and it's on.

5 minutes later, the barb said, "Give me a small cup." And the GM gave him one.

The man started peeing all over the owners bar and the GM started laughing.

The GM said, "You didn't get a drop in, so you owe me 300 gold"

And the barb said, "Well I just bet that Veno over there 600 gold that I could pee all over your bar and you would laugh about it."

b:chuckle

This one is good. There's just one problem. It would never take 5 minutes. More like 50 years
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

maybe they removed it coz of 2x drop lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • ado1989
    ado1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar.
    After 20 min they walk out.
    After 9 months we have 2 new classes :) .
    End of story.
    Still a beter love story than twilight...
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This one is good. There's just one problem. It would never take 5 minutes. More like 50 years

True b:laugh b:chuckle
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • TRISKELIO// - Lothranis43
    TRISKELIO// - Lothranis43 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Estimated downtime: 11pm PDT to 1am PDT.

This week, we've got a different contest.

Finish this joke:

Like last week, only 1 entry per person! You may change your response (please update your original post) until entries are closed!

Entries will be accepted until servers come up after maintenance!

Thanks!

- Val

A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar. But seems the bard is jealous to huggy hare coz the veno give more attention, so the barb kill the huggy hare and loot all the drops.... end of story
  • Presouuse - Heavens Tear
    Presouuse - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Barb says im hungry bartender says well theres some bunny we can have fresh bunny stew barbs says im more hungrey for bunny veno *wink* bad joke lol
  • scoopchop
    scoopchop Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar.
    And they order a drink.
  • DekyCZ - Sanctuary
    DekyCZ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar.Came into the bar and everyone was there drunk: P Good Mood: Pb:laugh b:thanks b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.