This is how Enelysion wins TW's.

Options

Comments

• Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What are you, 14? No thanks. I don't like the short end of the stick...you can keep that lollipop to yourself b:shocked I think we figured out who the young one is here
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What are you, 14? No thanks. I don't like the short end of the stick...you can keep that lollipop to yourself b:shocked I think we figured out who the young one is here

idk usualy people with short sticks have to spawn kill in tws...

and im not the one doing that
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Do you have a document proving this or is this just theory now? Dunno if I'm suddenly assuming that you're assuming I spawn kill in TW now...because I don't. I just die to towers :D also I'm female so no sticks here...
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Do you have a document proving this or is this just theory now? Dunno if I'm suddenly assuming that you're assuming I spawn kill in TW now...because I don't. I just die to towers :D also I'm female so no sticks here...

i didnt mean it about you (about a guy on screenshot)

im glad we cleared some things, now we can go to the next step

when we marry ingame?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Did a thread about spawn killing really get this big? On HT, everyone does it when they can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't see what's the big deal here. If you are getting killed at the spawn point, that means your faction doesn't stand the slightest chance to win. With those towers at spawn point, a faction of any decent strength wouldn't be camped there.

Exactly

I have been a part of spawn killing in my old faction in tw, it is not fun but they far outnumbered us and far exceeded our skill. It happened, they won fast and was done. It was honestly because they were just...much better than we were and we could not hold off a push against our crystal. They spawn killed because there was nothing else left to do. It just happens. It's not fun when it does but it is all part of the game.

Also in NW Spawn killing is to me, granted a bit juvinile, but part of the game. NW even more because you have an obnoxious amount of time to fly, run, just gtf out of there. If you stick around trying to fight someone that decides to stand and wait I would say that is your fault for not moving. Lag or not, the amount of time given is reasonable if not overboard. Think about the damage reduction you can get just by jumping on your fly for certain classes once that buff wears off. More people (myself included) need to take advantage of what is given and quit complaining about not getting spoiled.

I do wish that the silence in tw spawning also included this *sutra* effect from nw but I kind of understand why it has not been implimented. I guess I kind of get it, because wars (such as the ones described in this post) would take longer for no reason when the losing faction just needs to understand...they are going to lose...but then again it could give a slight benefit to the underdog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Did a thread about spawn killing really get this big? On HT, everyone does it when they can.

Overly dramatic people on Sanctuary, nothing new.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    nixop wrote: »
    when we marry ingame?

Already married ingame, sorry b:laugh would have to go through my bf first too

and yeah we're a bunch of dramatic people I guess...I'm just bored :3

I agree they should probably change the silence to an immunity like in NW, that silence is quite annoying to deal with wherever you respawn. Would change the game a bit though because those big DDs that get up will be able to escape a lot easily than before.
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    *Yawn*

Close thread or remove it for being uber pointless D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If you read the other posts from people (and myself) it should be clear. As a faction we do not approve of spawnkilling, but we can't kick someone for it (which was basically your whole point). Again, one person's actions does not mean it's a whole faction's actions.

I have to call on you this, but by not kicking the person from your faction you ARE saying you approve of spawn killing. Each persons actions are a representation of your faction. What they do states what your faction stands for. That is why a faction needs to have clear rules on what the members can and cannot do. And the leader must be willing to strictly enforce these rules. Not doing so is very poor management.

Even if it is just one person in the factions doing something, if they continue to be in the faction it shows you support what they are doing. This is why factions will kick scammers so quickly. No faction wants players to think they support scamming (at least not the decent ones). If a known scammer is allowed to stay in a faction, it brings the whole faction down. (this is a hypothetical example)

So yes the actions of one do effect the faction as a whole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Already married ingame, sorry b:laugh would have to go through my bf first too

and yeah we're a bunch of dramatic people I guess...I'm just bored :3

I agree they should probably change the silence to an immunity like in NW, that silence is quite annoying to deal with wherever you respawn. Would change the game a bit though because those big DDs that get up will be able to escape a lot easily than before.

you know im better then him

come babe
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Look what you did, you just broke all the servers!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The QQ in this thread crashed the site and west coast servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have to call on you this, but by not kicking the person from your faction you ARE saying you approve of spawn killing. Each persons actions are a representation of your faction. What they do states what your faction stands for. That is why a faction needs to have clear rules on what the members can and cannot do. And the leader must be willing to strictly enforce these rules. Not doing so is very poor management.

Even if it is just one person in the factions doing something, if they continue to be in the faction it shows you support what they are doing. This is why factions will kick scammers so quickly. No faction wants players to think they support scamming (at least not the decent ones). If a known scammer is allowed to stay in a faction, it brings the whole faction down. (this is a hypothetical example)

man you just signed a hate contract with people from sanctuary

seems not all people/factions are the same on all servers

tho i cant help myself i fell for roxxannae b:dirty
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

You do realize you are taking this a little to seriously

I mean, people are going to do whatever they want regardless of the icon above their head. It is one thing if someone is scamming/hacking people but simply spawn killing in tw or nw is part of the game. Again, you don't have to run out of base silenced and unbuffed straight into an archers barrage. Just like I said before about nw, you have a stupid amount of time to get away from anyone attempting to do it. It does not reflect bad on your faction, it reflects bad on the people who complain about it, because they can't take the fact that maybe, they made mistakes, or someone is just outright better than them. I have so much more respect for people that take it, and try to get better, then people who complain in wc/forums hoping the gms/devs will spoil them rotten instead of them realzing, oh...wait...I can do something different and get better!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why would they? Killing at the spawn point isn't against the ToS. As far as I am concerned, if you cannot prevent being farmed at the spawn, you ought not to be in TW in the first place.
    Yeah i agree too. Just the irony is that this is the same faction that complained about being spawned killed when put in the same situation.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1563391
    Many in Enelysion feel their (vindi's) tactics (spawn killing, etc.) are dishonorable, but I understand that they are playing to win at all costs. We'll learn what we can from the experience and try to do better next week.
    ene classically NEVER attacks a strong opponent, just factions that may be strong but that they don't respect the power of. it happened in amp, it happened with endeavour. when i was in endy, ene was ready to sit on the board once they picked a city and collect. once ene was attacked they aggressively attacked from a point of advantage and spawn killed in an attempt to demoralize us into stopping our assault. but what happened when ene started to lose and being on the receiving end of a spawn kill broke some spirit? thats right, ene stopped attacking, and just fought def TW's until endy started to have problems and then the double attacks started.
    I did not say Enelysion has never spawnkilled. It is discouraged, because we are supposed to be the "good guys" of the server. But some individuals in the faction do it. It is not, however, a primary strategy of our TW as it is with Vindi.

As for our choice of opponents, you're preaching to the choir. I've been trying to persuade the bosses to fight stronger opponents for some time now.
    Apparently it is still a primary strategy that is still continuing and approved. Nothing good about a two face faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    its odd how enely claims to not have a rule against spawnkilling, does that mean when the officers say in vent/faction chat "do not spawn kill" it isnt a rule? (im not against spawn killing at all its just ironic.)
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    spawn killing in NW doesnt exist

you spawn with half chi,buffed and dmg immune for 10sec

in tw you spawn sealed and unbuffed

idk for other servers but on DW its just show of low morale and weakness
    (cuz if you cant beat enemy faction in fair fight where all are equaly buffed...where faction teamwork and skill shows....better dont tw then)

some people obviously have to boost their egos and they are the one takeing it to serious
    because win in tw (at no cost) is not most important thing in the world

and you dont have to tell me again its not against ToS and its a strategy

p.s. kisses for roxxannae (where did you go pumpkin?)
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There's enough irony in this thread to build a large city b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

you do understand we are talking about really really wel geared pkers who big facton suck up to.

they do not wish to lose there big cash cows just to be enemys next week and themself get spawn killed.

or we can gues they are just saying they dont agree with spawn killing to not look bad but are the ones spawn killing when tw comes.
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    you do understand we are talking about really really wel geared pkers who big facton suck up to.

they do not wish to lose there big cash cows just to be enemys next week and themself get spawn killed.

or we can gues they are just saying they dont agree with spawn killing to not look bad but are the ones spawn killing when tw comes.

there is similar situation with 1 faction on DW

they have a botter in their faction and they are not even affraid to admit it on public forum

and people from that faction are looking for respect ingame and on forums??

DW section can show it pretty much tho mods(ex DW players) deleted half of the posts

venus if you reading this;if you spent so much time working ingame on your toons as much time you spending deleteing posts and trying to hide truth about the faction im talking about....your sin and cleric wouldnt suck that bad as they do)

<3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ugh not this again...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It appears I was summoned several times >_> whoops I was busy building this city out of all the irony we collected.

I'm going to defend Venus here because...IT WAS ALL ME I DELETED THE POSTS

jk I don't delete them I just train them to be ninjas b:mischievous
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ugh not this again...

Would you like some popcorn? b:cute or or or I made pasta too!
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wb Roxxannae <3 i missed you ;o

im just waiting venus to answer here or close thread after my posts

seems nameing and shameing is allowed in here while on DW section post get deleted fast and threads get closed

seems you guys need a MOD(that play or played on Sanctuary and you are/were in good terms with)

good connections solve things fast this days
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The annoying part is you have that blue shield around you, stopping you from doing anything apart from running. If that was changed so that it gives the defendant immunity, or just removing that completely - I don't think anyone would care if anything happened similar to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The annoying part is you have that blue shield around you, stopping you from doing anything apart from running. If that was changed so that it gives the defendant immunity, or just removing that completely - I don't think anyone would care if anything happened similar to this.

XD XD Mr Tanky
    I might be black
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    bolocactu wrote: »
    XD XD Mr Tanky

Urm.. Hello?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Urm.. Hello?

I never die in TWs
    I might be black
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options

do you realize its a STRATEGY???you must do it in order to win your tws!!!!

you see people that just spawned there(unbuffed) with circles around them and you fast run into them with anti stun + ig and start aoeing till you get 1 shotted from towers

ITS A STRATEGY!!!!
This discussion has been closed.