edited March 2013 in General Discussion
-edit to remove screenshot-
101 Sage Sin*/Archer
100 Demon BM*/Barb
96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
95 Demon Wiz/
94 Sage Veno
85 Psy/80 Mystic
And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
*Pre RB level
Post edited by Sarrafeline - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

-edit to remove screenshot-

I know you're not mad about itb:cute.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I know you're not mad about itb:cute.

Once during TW is enough.

Doing it 4 times in the first hour? Come on. Same person each time, too.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Once during TW is enough.

Doing it 4 times in the first hour? Come on. Same person each time, too.

In the first hour? Wow lol...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Naming and shaming much?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Naming and shaming much?

I don't care. The GM's won't do anything with any tickets, and if they do, it's not like it's gonna stop them in the future.

He's been back again, got more screencaps.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I guess it's kind of funny though if you really think about it.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't care. The GM's won't do anything with any tickets, and if they do, it's not like it's gonna stop them in the future.

Why would they? Killing at the spawn point isn't against the ToS. As far as I am concerned, if you cannot prevent being farmed at the spawn, you ought not to be in TW in the first place.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's bad form sure, but not against the ToS.
    From fighting against various factions I am 100% sure that most (not all) have people in them who spawnkill. It's not fun to face. Personally I think the whole respawn ledge should be a safezone, but until (unlikely) it happens it's something that will always be a part of TWing.

I would just like to reiterate that it is individuals within a faction that spawnkill, not the entire faction. No need to paint a whole faction with the same brush.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why would they? Killing at the spawn point isn't against the ToS. As far as I am concerned, if you cannot prevent being farmed at the spawn, you ought not to be in TW in the first place.

Agreed. Yes being spawn killed sucks, no one likes dying and immediately getting killed again, but it's part of TW and it's something that needs to be anticipated and dealt with. It's a completely valid tactic and in a TW that's even can be a good way to get an upper hand and keep that push in base for an extra 20 or 30 seconds.

I do agree that it's not a fantastic thing to do if the TW is already lopsided and then someone just adds insult to injury, but kaku-enely should be an even-ish fight. Besides, I've seen people attempt spawn kills in Kaku TWs so don't get up on your high horse.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's bad form sure, but not against the ToS.
    From fighting against various factions I am 100% sure that most (not all) have people in them who spawnkill. It's not fun to face. Personally I think the whole respawn ledge should be a safezone, but until (unlikely) it happens it's something that will always be a part of TWing.

I would just like to reiterate that it is individuals within a faction that spawnkill, not the entire faction. No need to paint a whole faction with the same brush.

Yeah.

If you think about it, I'm not really shaming, just pointing out a valid means of winning, or at least slowing down your opponents.

As for updating the game in any way, well, we've seen the **** that comes from China.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The hell kind of image hosting site is that.

And I remember someone telling me its against some kind of rule?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yeah.

If you think about it, I'm not really shaming, just pointing out a valid means of winning, or at least slowing down your opponents.

As for updating the game in any way, well, we've seen the **** that comes from China.

Is it naming and shaming when you show people kicking your ***? I like how your file is even titled "Jensul". Look, some people were even smart enough to not stand at the spawn point and get barraged on.

Btw, Kakumau is now recruiting bodies to fill up their spawn points. Sorry Sarra, the only person shamed here is you and Kakumau =/ Its not a nice tactic and its frowned upon by most people (you'll hear Officers in LG vent saying "no spawn killing, No spawn killing, no spawn killing. *sigh*
    you're an ***".) but you don't have to shame your own faction by posting pictures and QQing.

And this prolly should be kept to the Sanctuary forums.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    HT had National Spawn Killing Week a few months ago in TW and especially NWs.

It's an acceptable tactic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    its not against rules

but its a good exemple of disrespectful faction

obviously you cant win in a normal way where you actualy fight with your enemies when they are not unbuffed and unsealed and show skill and teamwork

for you maybe it is a win but whatever

its like special olympics....you are winner but but....
  • Lolegi - Sanctuary
    Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    it's Bad Form Sure, But Not Against The Tos.
    From Fighting Against Various Factions I Am 100% Sure That Most (not All) Have People In Them Who Spawnkill. It's Not Fun To Face. Personally I Think The Whole Respawn Ledge Should Be A Safezone, But Until (unlikely) It Happens It's Something That Will Always Be A Part Of Twing.

i Would Just Like To Reiterate That It Is individuals Within A Faction That Spawnkill, Not The Entire Faction. No Need To Paint A Whole Faction With The Same Brush.

SweetieBot give this young lady ( or manb:shocked) 10 points.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

SweetieBot give this young lady ( or man) 10 points.
    Umm, is 'this' really the right name for this?
    Try using their exact name with server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Lolegi - Sanctuary
    Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    reliea - Sanctuary

and man you posted a reply 5 seconds after i submited my post lol
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    reliea - Sanctuary

and man you posted a reply 5 seconds after i submited my post lol

You're not doing it right.

SweetieBot, please award 10 points to Nariin - Dreamweaver because you didn't do it earlier when I posted and I want to give Lolegi an example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please award 10 points to Nariin - Dreamweaver because you didn't do it earlier when I posted and I want to give Lolegi an example.
    Decus - Dreamweaver awards 10 points to Nariin - Dreamweaver!
    Nariin - Dreamweaver now has a total of 8 points and is in 44th place.
    Decus - Dreamweaver can still award another 17 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options

as a faction you can be for or against spawn killing

if you are against it,and still letting those individuals do it without takeing any consequences
    dont whine about people shaminge on all faction

if you dont want bad reputation make faction rules,warn your members when they are breaking them,and if they dont stop just kick

thats pretty much how you make respectable faction
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    'they're flanking' lmfao, how articulate.

there's nothing wrong with this; if a faction is bad enough to warrant getting spawn-killed, then the likelyhood of winning the tw is pretty much nil.

also shouldn't this go to a server-subforum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't see what's the big deal here. If you are getting killed at the spawn point, that means your faction doesn't stand the slightest chance to win. With those towers at spawn point, a faction of any decent strength wouldn't be camped there.

Also, I couldn't ignore the few skills you have in your skillbar and that your genie is really far away. Unless, you have mapped every genie skill, you should put it closer to the other 2 skillbars.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    HT had National Spawn Killing Week a few months ago in TW and especially NWs.

It's an acceptable tactic.

b:chuckle ~But its still funny when they actually fail at a sadly attempted try at a NW~Spawn Ganking and ya still get away from all 4 of them~ b:chuckle

Especially when all you're sporting is R6 & R7 LA gears...b:embarrass~{b:flower}~b:laugh
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your faction got beat by one person? Cool story.
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    klys wrote: »
    Your faction got beat by one person? Cool story.

Lmfao.. sorry that was just funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:laugh

my sides. also, posting during the middle of tw?
  • Jensul - Sanctuary
    Jensul - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    *waves* This troll has not had a feast like this in quite some time.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Without being silly though... I do think that you're asking to be trolled with a thread like this. Even though we're laughing about it right now it's not like one person's actions are instantly that of a whole faction. This is something you might keep in mind for next time.

Like others I also am not fond of spawnkilling, no matter what and all we can do as a faction is talk to the person. But it's not like we can take away someone's keyboard and mouse you know?

If you were in the Kakumau TW yourself you have seen for yourself that it was a great TW. Huge thank you to Enelysion but also compliments to Kakumau on providing a good and fun fight. I always like killing you b:laugh

But we all had fun and that's what TW is all about, you had a good time, we had a good time and that's it. No point in having a QQ thread like this again ya know.

So chin up, **** forward and head high yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nixop
    edited March 2013
    Options
    you cant take away that persons mouse and keyboard but you can kick them from your faction

why would you want someone in your faction thats giveing you a bad name

if you dont wanna do anything about it dont lie you are against spawn killing
    edited March 2013
    Options
    nixop wrote: »
    you cant take away that persons mouse and keyboard but you can kick them from your faction

why would you want someone in your faction thats giveing you a bad name

if you dont wanna do anything about it dont lie you are against spawn killing

For your information a person will be banned for violations of ToS, unappropiate behaviour and whatnot. Clearly someone with your intelligence would or perhaps should be aware of that. Even if someone is against spawnkilling does not mean it's a valid reason for kicking someone from faction if it's not against the rules nor ToS.

Let that be clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.