Options

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ignored twice, I believe.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sweetiebot remove 79 points from Longknife - Harshlands because people keep spamming points for him even if isn't commenting.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot give oVenusArmanio 5 points for catching that.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sweetiebot remove 79 points from Longknife - Harshlands because people keep spamming points for him even if isn't commenting.
    oVenusArmanio removes 79 points from Longknife - Harshlands!
    Longknife - Harshlands now has a total of 79 points and is in 5th place.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    Krisnda wrote: »
    SweetieBot give oVenusArmanio 5 points for catching that.
    Krisnda awards 5 points to oVenusArmanio!
    oVenusArmanio now has a total of 38 points and is in 7th place.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot ignore Teseanna - Heavens Tear for making you spam threads with her.

Was fussible actually ignored twice or is there still a bug in that message?

Ignored twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot ignore Teseanna - Heavens Tear for making you spam threads with her.
    Sure thing! I'm adding Teseanna - Heavens Tear for making you spam threads with her. to my ignore list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Pff that was bothering me ever since it started on day-one since it was to spite the system as a 'popularity game' x-x
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot who are you ignoring?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Pff that was bothering me ever since it started on day-one since it was to spite the system as a 'popularity game' x-x

Sweetie points are super serious! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot who are you ignoring?
    I am ignoring the following trolls:

Kniraven - Lost City
    Fussible - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetie points are super serious! b:chuckle

So srs, man B|
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wanted to check with how she displayed the ignore text beyond Heavens Tear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wanted to check whit how she displayed the ignore text beyond Heavens Tear.

Lots of times when people break things with sweetiebot while I'm sitting at the computer I fix her so it works. The ignore command now uses the same multi username recognition and validation as award points so it should be smarter about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • viciousminx
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lots of times when people break things with sweetiebot while I'm sitting at the computer I fix her so it works. The ignore command now uses the same multi username recognition and validation as award points so it should be smarter about that.

That's cool because I tend to break stuff a lot. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That's cool because I tend to break stuff a lot. b:surrender

x'3 *gives Minxy a basket full of superglues and repair supplies just in case he needs them later*
  • viciousminx
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's kinda sad, but I do keep a kit like that with me at all times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Yup, I think that idea is brilliant and funny, but I'm 100% against the fact they want to give rewards in game for that ''popularity contest''.

We can give 30 points each day, but mods can remove them cause they don't like the person for who we vote, but ofc mods can give points for no reason and it's ok for them, but not for us. I guess mods want to make certain people win and not others... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Excuse me good sir, it would appear you have no idea who the **** you are messing with. b:cool

Sweetiebot remove 10 points from oVenusArmanio for messing with the God Damn Longknife. And on his birthday at that!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove 10 points from oVenusArmanio for messing with the God Damn Longknife. And on his birthday at that!
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    Longknife - Harshlands removes 2 points from oVenusArmanio!
    oVenusArmanio now has a total of 40 points and is in 8th place.
    Longknife - Harshlands can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove 3 points from oVenusArmanio because can't do mathz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove 3 points from oVenusArmanio because can't do mathz.
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    Longknife - Harshlands removes 2 points from oVenusArmanio!
    oVenusArmanio now has a total of 38 points and is in 9th place.
    Longknife - Harshlands can still remove another 1 point today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Excuse me good sir, it would appear you have no idea who the **** you are messing with. b:cool

You have your points, though. Someone replaced them.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You have your points, though. Someone replaced them.

That's cuz Venus dunno who messin' wit. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That's cuz Venus dunno who messin' wit. b:cool

Oh, I see. SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from Longknife because I "dunno who messin' wit."
    You mean that? :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Huh, interesting.

SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from Longknife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    She's busy in a other thread. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    She's busy in a other thread. =P

I concede, I can't mess with the God Damn Longknife. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hmm, let's see...

SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from Nariin - Dreamweaver because she smells >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from Nariin - Dreamweaver because she smells >:(
    Decus - Dreamweaver removes 2 points from Nariin - Dreamweaver!
    Nariin - Dreamweaver now has a total of -2 points and is in 83rd place.
    Decus - Dreamweaver can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Right, so then...

SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from Longknife - Harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.