Purify on R3 weapons is making 1 class Godlike - Nobody tought of that or what?

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You're all off topic and don't seem to realize you're arguing with an idiot.
    Move on please

But....its a joy for the whole family to throw rotten fruit at village idiots
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ...not really

if you removed all "pack gear" from the game then the only thing actually removed would be int tomes (pan gu and love were not craft able before that to my knowledge)

Pan Gus are craftable, it's Love Up and Downs that aren't.

Interval capes though... was trophy mode available before packs? I can't remember when trophy mode was added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Ah I dont remember seeing them in the tome forge, I think it only wet to level 5 tomes then

Interval capes though... was trophy mode available before packs? I can't remember when trophy mode was added.

Yes but like lunar and old FCC nobody did em

b:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    VKnightV quit arguing with the trolls. They obviously got their aps gear from packs so you don't have to keep feeding them by trying to defend yourself.

i know but i am happy hearing there qq about gear when i think the same about there so called victory with aps.

i mean they do not wana agree there aps destroyed pve balanced where once caster and archer was considered the best dd and even tho it took ages they where praised for there dd capability in pve.

now more then halv of those archer have converted to aps make u hope one day they feel it come back in full.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Pan Gu crafting was added after packs, lvl 6 didn't exist in forge then. I am sure of that, because when packs first came out I was merchanting Mystical Tome Pages next to the forge at the time.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013

As stated already, Pan Gu tome wasn't craftable until the TB expansion if I remember right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Purify Spell Is Here To Stay!just Like Every Special Stat On Other Weps..
    Thank You For Raging!
    And Cut!thats A Wrap!thank You We Got!, And Everyone Go Home You All Drunk!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:surrender

Incorrect, trophy mode wasn't released until long after packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Incorrect, trophy mode wasn't released until long after packs

Think he meant Neo-Deity mode.

Either way, Lunar Glade was capable of being done, because some of the people who left when packs came out left because they had almost finished all the mats required for a gold Lunar item. And since they were there, that meant G13 -int Lunar craftable cape existed.

So it's really just semantics, since the main point was that a -int cape existed before packs.
  • iskelei
    iskelei Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sorry for an off-topic question but in my game version there is not yet much purify bearers.

Could you tell please how often does purify work? is it really that effective?
    is there any difference in chance between R9 and R8?

Thanks in advantage.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Think he meant Neo-Deity mode.

Either way, Lunar Glade was capable of being done, because some of the people who left when packs came out left because they had almost finished all the mats required for a gold Lunar item. And since they were there, that meant G13 -int Lunar craftable cape existed.

So it's really just semantics, since the main point was that a -int cape existed before packs.

in lost city 95% of the population did not have any such gear

it was always dominated by the biggest faction and i dobt sincerly they woudl want apser to increse these much.

so before packs aps was pretty crappy for the whole lost city except a few.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just happened to be browsing PWI database and saw the GM Magic Sword for GM Wizards and thought of this thread right away.

b:thanks

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/11212

It's got Purify as it's only bonus, besides one shot super attack strength.
    **** R9... I want that sword! b:cry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    in lost city 95% of the population did not have any such gear

it was always dominated by the biggest faction and i dobt sincerly they woudl want apser to increse these much.

so before packs aps was pretty crappy for the whole lost city except a few.

Because that negates the fact that it was possible to obtain APS gear without packs. Who could get it or how long it would take is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is it was possible to achieve a -int setup before packs came into the game. Even if it took a while.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Because that negates the fact that it was possible to obtain APS gear without packs. Who could get it or how long it would take is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is it was possible to achieve a -int setup before packs came into the game. Even if it took a while.

are you that dumb 5 was never meant to be ashived

that was from pack alone as there was not enough aps gear

meant that it was not meant to be that high

as such aps is as much inbalanced as ur precius purify proc and stop qq about imbalance when you did reap from aps urself.

if you was not playing at that time do not come with false asumption else you woudl look like a bigger dumb ***.
  • orchid102
    orchid102 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yep, it just keeps happening, today a 2v20 , Guess who won? the r999 wiz with fking Purify Of fking course, You know, There is just such an incredibly unmeasurable amount of stupidity in the mind of a game maker when you allow it so that 20 people are chasing a single person ( wich isnt by any possible means a tank) and are unable to take him/her down. Ridiculious is a too small word for this giagantic uber enourmous pos BS ****.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Why are we talking about APS? Too lazy to read through the posts.
    But yes, as far as im aware, 5 APS CAN be obtained without packs.

If it's the tome you're talking about, you don't NEED tome to be 5 aps.
    Archers have -interval chests.

-Interval cape was farmable before packs as well unless they added stuff into lunar after they made packs.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    are you that dumb 5 was never meant to be ashived

that was from pack alone as there was not enough aps gear

meant that it was not meant to be that high

as such aps is as much inbalanced as ur precius purify proc and stop qq about imbalance when you did reap from aps urself.

if you was not playing at that time do not come with false asumption else you woudl look like a bigger dumb ***.

4APS BM without pack gear

5APS Archer without pack gear

You were saying?

And for the record, APS was NOT imbalanced at end game which is what matters. Casters don't seem to understand this. At end game a caster can tank out claws long enough to counter attack, and high APS gear leaves the user more vulnerable to attacks. They're incredibly squishy and with today's gear could get one/two shot with very little effort. The only people APS was truly OP against were the people that were so undergeared in comparison that skill just didn't matter anyway, and this is coming someone that's been on both sides of an APS user.

You calling me a dumb **** is ironic, come to think of it, seeing as you believe 4/5 APS was truly unattainable without the aid of packs. It took A LOT of effort, but it was certainly not impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    4APS BM without pack gear

5APS Archer without pack gear

You were saying?

And for the record, APS was NOT imbalanced at end game which is what matters. Casters don't seem to understand this. At end game a caster can tank out claws long enough to counter attack, and high APS gear leaves the user more vulnerable to attacks. They're incredibly squishy and with today's gear could get one/two shot with very little effort. The only people APS was truly OP against were the people that were so undergeared in comparison that skill just didn't matter anyway, and this is coming someone that's been on both sides of an APS user.

You calling me a dumb **** is ironic, come to think of it, seeing as you believe 4/5 APS was truly unattainable without the aid of packs. It took A LOT of effort, but it was certainly not impossible.

lunar did not exist back then so um no decide no u couldent.
    pack and lunar come at same expansion or update.

i am done with idiocy.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    If i recall right, Lunar did exist. Just that it was "old lunar" which was impossibly difficult to do.

But if lunar didn't exist, there was TT100 no?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    If i recall right, Lunar did exist. Just that it was "old lunar" which was impossibly difficult to do.

*nods*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013

so i was wrong on one point but at the same point i was right about ppl not having aps if its impossible to begin with.

so let see if its impossible fificult would you see 90% aps like you do today with packs.

in any case keep protecting ur aps while qqing about magic.

its very funy to qq about inbalance when you urself use it on daily
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    so i was wrong on one point but at the same point i was right about ppl not having aps if its impossible to begin with.

so let see if its impossible would you see ppl with lunar weapon.

The thing is it WASN'T impossible to begin with. Which is what you fail to understand.

Your murder of the english language I can forgive, but not the sheer amount of stupidity you display.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Flame Flame Flame

Troll Troll Troll

Move Move Move to NW ?

Lock Lock Lock

?
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013

Yeah, old lunar was around before packs. IIRC, Lost City had some people who were working on a green, and Sanc had some a few drops from getting a gold. They quit once packs came out and made everything they worked for free at the click of a button. So it was definitely possible to get gold lunar back then, the forum and WC were filled with pack hate the very day they were brought out.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am fairly certain that the gold lunar capes (non-TM) were introduced around the time of making Lunar into a TM. I can't remember and don't feel like bothering with finding the news post, but it was specified that there were two gold, non-TM, capes added to the forges at the same time.

The reason I remember it is because there was a similar discussion about the intentionality of 5 aps in the GD quite a while ago. It was concluded that it just wasn't possible prior to packs since there was no -int cape at all available (someone linked the post and I recall reading it very plainly).
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    I am fairly certain that the gold lunar capes (non-TM) were introduced around the time of making Lunar into a TM. I can't remember and don't feel like bothering with finding the news post, but it was specified that there were two gold, non-TM, capes added to the forges at the same time.

The reason I remember it is because there was a similar discussion about the intentionality of 5 aps in the GD quite a while ago. It was concluded that it just wasn't possible prior to packs since there was no -int cape at all available (someone linked the post and I recall reading it very plainly).

Hmm. Don't quite remember that, I do know it was possible for dem sexy weapons before packs though. Oh well, 3.33/4APS sparked is still a significant amount of damage and would still have been great for PvE and PvP purposes back then. 4APS is still perma spark, so Archers would have been capable of it even back then without having a cape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=6481

Found it. So those g13 robes came with TM. Though I was wrong about 5 aps not being possible, mostly because I'm **** and forgot that you can get 3.33 as an archer with just the r8, -0.1 fists, and the dual tt99 bonuses. Dat demon spark.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=6481

Found it. So those g13 robes came with TM. Though I was wrong about 5 aps not being possible, mostly because I'm **** and forgot that you can get 3.33 as an archer with just the r8, -0.1 fists, and the dual tt99 bonuses. Dat demon spark.

Yeah, though R8 back then... hoo boy. the 5k rep chest is much easier to get, though it only allows for four APS. Could you imagine 200k rep back then? Holy balls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, though R8 back then... hoo boy. the 5k rep chest is much easier to get, though it only allows for four APS. Could you imagine 200k rep back then? Holy balls

Do alot of FBs :O
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    5aps was just as expensive as being +10 even when packs did come out, and any +10 caster could lolwtf1shot anything back then regardless.

Why don't we get back on topic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]