RoC vs Karma = lol

Options

Comments

• evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Off Topic : i would love to know best player of each class if that possible :o
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You're an idiot. I said you got your S3 before scrubby. When did "before scrubby" become "first on HT"?

Since you're sooo hung up on the fact that "I farm scrubby's gear," then you should know that I got my S3 armors first. That means at the time of those nation wars, scrubby didn't have full S3 unlike you, so during those NWs, yes, you had better gear than him.

Lastly, you have DoTs? Your damage sucks if you have DoT, but wait, I already learned that sometimes you say stupid things that exceed my expectations. Could you possibly mean that you thought I said YOU had DoTs? I don't know if you have DoTs, but I do know that YOU said scrubby had DoTs, which he doesn't, and that is why I brought up DoTs. I don't actually know what you have sharded because I don't think it matters on a baddie like you.

you should check your "wife's" hat and robe - will explain you why he has more DOT than me b:surrender

you said I got mine s3 b4 scrub? yea I had armors, and s1 weapon, he had his old s1 armors fully DoTs and s3 weapon - does it make me 1st full s3? answer yourself

ah especially he had had his s3 armors faster than I had my s3 weapon so GG ... AGAIN

you also said I've got +12's - why didnt you meantion about it this time? fail emo troll b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    you should check your "wife's" hat and robe - will explain you why he has more DOT than me b:surrender

you said I got mine s3 b4 scrub? yea I had armors, and s1 weapon, he had his old s1 armors fully DoTs and s3 weapon - does it make me 1st full s3? answer yourself

ah especially he had had his s3 armors faster than I had my s3 weapon so GG ... AGAIN

you also said I've got +12's - why didnt you meantion about it this time? fail emo troll b:chuckle

Oh so now it's "more" DoT and not just "scrubby shards DoTs."

Yes, it's one of the few smart things you did to try to cover up your mistakes.

You had your S3 weapon first, unless you somehow have purify on your S1 r9. Scrubby didn't finish his S3 weapon until much later. I think I would know, considering you proc'd your purify against me while we were farming tokens for his S2 weapon.

Also, I already said I didn't say you have the "first full S3." Somebody in GD or Skyline probably got there first. If you're going to take stabs at my reading, try to read properly yourself.

You also finished your set before scrubby did. I'm pretty sure you were 'tanking my 2K crits' before we bought the chienkun stones from the CS.

Radiance member blabbing without knowing facts. Again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options

There might be an old thread about it somewhere. I personally don't like to argue too much about it because there's too many factors no one can agree on. For example, how much gear factors into it, how much skill factors into it, whether past retired players should count, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    JQ is still in T1. I don't think they dropped to T2 in..ever o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

You would have to clarify between different roles because the difference between pk and tw is huge. There are also differences such as a barb cata puller and a dd barb.

@Sheswes - you can debate all you want about gear but in the end all I can say is nice dodge at the 1 v 1 >=) and you never killed farmed roc lol only person to make it past the crystal consistently and not die was beuhar.

You are welcome to record this weekends tw though if you want to see what a kill farm is.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I was trolling you all the time and you took it seriously? rly i mean REALLY?! hahah oh manz b:laugh

relax emo girl relax, it's just a game :)

and one more thing - if scrub's gear is worse than mine, then UR_END is you father. 3k more HP, higher base dmg, higher mag res and higher DOT = GG :) no wonder he wants to challenge me especially he's demon b:shocked
    Oh so now it's "more" DoT and not just "scrubby shards DoTs."

Yes, it's one of the few smart things you did to try to cover up your mistakes.

You had your S3 weapon first, unless you somehow have purify on your S1 r9. Scrubby didn't finish his S3 weapon until much later. I think I would know, considering you proc'd your purify against me while we were farming tokens for his S2 weapon.

Also, I already said I didn't say you have the "first full S3." Somebody in GD or Skyline probably got there first. If you're going to take stabs at my reading, try to read properly yourself.

You also finished your set before scrubby did. I'm pretty sure you were 'tanking my 2K crits' before we bought the chienkun stones from the CS.

Radiance member blabbing without knowing facts. Again.
    busted !

funny - I remember I was talking with pie about scrub's weapon and only 20 attack lvl (pie said it's ok beacuse of max chann) when somehow I noticed... my weapon was still s1 ! b:shocked

oh yea because I rly needed s3 weapon to tank your 2k crits - and suuuure it made me full s3 :) last friday's and sunday's NW were my 1st as a full s3r9 wizard - so yea EX-roc member blabbing without knowing facts.. AGAIN !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    busted !

funny - I remember I was talking with pie about scrub's weapon and only 20 attack lvl (pie said it's ok beacuse of max chann) when somehow I noticed... my weapon was still s1 ! b:shocked

oh yea because I rly needed s3 weapon to tank your 2k crits - and suuuure it made me full s3 :) last friday's and sunday's NW were my 1st as a full s3r9 wizard - so yea EX-roc member blabbing without knowing facts.. AGAIN !

How is that busted? My point is you had better gear than him and I pointed out why I said that. I still maintain that you proc'd your purify against me when scrubby was still rolling his weapon. I don't know why Pie would be talking about scrubby's weapon with you, or why you would 'notice' that your weapon is S1 while talking to Pie, but keep making up these cute little stories about how you emo so much that you pay so much attention to other people's gear.

You don't need s3 weapon to tank my 2K crits because you'd die to it regardless of what weapon you're wearing. If you think my gear hits you for 2K consistently in non-S3 armors you should check your math, or admit that you busted yourself attempting to trash talk. Not that I expected Radiance wizards to know that much math.

Oh wait, I know why you're so hung up about the topic of gear. It's cuz you suck and you can't argue about anything else except by coming up with stories about gear. So you got pwned at everything else and all that's left is to bicker about gear. Ok, sure. I get it now, excuse me for not realizing it sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You are so stupid. Scrubby and Honesty are both demon wizards. When you triple spark all the time trying to kill me it's really obvious I'm not fighting them. Second of all if Scrubby triple sparked he would probably kill me, and he definitely wouldn't run away from my "2K crits." Third of all if I were the one trying to kill the wizard, then scrubby/Ho would be much harder to kill because they actually know how to play. It's true your gear is better than both of theirs but you're many times more stupid. Fourth, your toon doesn't look like Ho's or scrubby's.

So basically yea, I gave you too much credit. I thought you can't possibly be stupid enough to suggest that I might have mistaken scrubby or Honesty for you, but nope, I was wrong, you are that stupid. Thanks for enlightening me and letting me know that I should lower my expectations of your intelligence EVEN MORE.

It was most definitely you. Dont' flatter yourself into thinking you can even compare to them. You can make your toon look like them and I can still tell the difference simply by how bad you are.
    How is that busted? My point is you had better gear than him and I pointed out why I said that. I still maintain that you proc'd your purify against me when scrubby was still rolling his weapon. I don't know why Pie would be talking about scrubby's weapon with you, or why you would 'notice' that your weapon is S1 while talking to Pie, but keep making up these cute little stories about how you emo so much that you pay so much attention to other people's gear.

You don't need s3 weapon to tank my 2K crits because you'd die to it regardless of what weapon you're wearing. If you think my gear hits you for 2K consistently in non-S3 armors you should check your math, or admit that you busted yourself attempting to trash talk. Not that I expected Radiance wizards to know that much math.

Oh wait, I know why you're so hung up about the topic of gear. It's cuz you suck and you can't argue about anything else except by coming up with stories about gear. So you got pwned at everything else and all that's left is to bicker about gear. Ok, sure. I get it now, excuse me for not realizing it sooner.

and I'm the one who tried to cover some mistakes b:laugh

ask pie then - I made my weapon the same time pie made his armors beacuse we both linked it to eachother. Are you still so sure scrub didnt have the weapon yet? PWNED

EDIT:
    and I'm talking about this gear to prove how fail troll you are :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    JQ is still in T1. I don't think they dropped to T2 in..ever o-o

I see. My RL friend told me JQQ lost some of their WvWers so I thought they'd have dropped some tiers. I guess that means when I go back I have to actually be useful b:laugh Already finished most of my gears when I left though. I had buy orders sitting in the trading post for my ornaments but otherwise I had my gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    and I'm the one who tried to cover some mistakes b:laugh

ask pie then - I made my weapon the same time pie made his armors beacuse we both linked it to eachother. Are you still so sure scrub didnt have the weapon yet? PWNED

EDIT:
    and I'm talking about this gear to prove how fail troll you are :)

Of course you did. Like I said, covering up for mistakes is prob the one smart thing you've done today.

I don't even know when Pie made his armors. You act like I log in every day checking people's gear like you or GD.

Keep trying to downtalk your gear to appear less fail than you really are though. I don't really expect anyone to call me a good troll because the people I troll wouldn't ever admit it. In fact I tend to take "fail troll" as a compliment because it means I've trolled them to the point where they realize I'm trolling them.

Oh ****, I might have given away one too many hints.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Of course you did. Like I said, covering up for mistakes is prob the one smart thing you've done today.

I don't even know when Pie made his armors. You act like I log in every day checking people's gear like you or GD.

Keep trying to downtalk your gear to appear less fail than you really are though. I don't really expect anyone to call me a good troll because the people I troll wouldn't ever admit it. In fact I tend to take "fail troll" as a compliment because it means I've trolled them to the point where they realize I'm trolling them.

Oh ****, I might have given away one too many hints.

you had said I AM better geard than scrub, next you said I WAS better geard than him... ehhh
    blah nvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    random post I quoted.

Ascended gear is out. It's only accessories so far but it's a tier above exotics. Not that hard to get at all, and the stat increase is like..to compare it to PWI it would be like from going from flawless shards to immaculate shards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Idk about ya'll, but I like my quaggan backpack.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2hppr3r.jpg

Also, JQQ is stronger than ever w/ all the top notch guild transfers they got before paid transfers arrived.
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Idk about ya'll, but I like my quaggan backpack.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2hppr3r.jpg

wtf want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ascended gear is out. It's only accessories so far but it's a tier above exotics. Not that hard to get at all, and the stat increase is like..to compare it to PWI it would be like from going from flawless shards to immaculate shards.

Lol! Well I can still probably get it if they improved the trading post. I made ridiculous amounts of money from the trading post in the first few weeks but not as much as I could have because the slowness of the trading post gave me a headache.

@ Kev:

1st: OMG THAT IS SO CUTE. I want it T_T

2nd: For some reason my friend told me that guilds moved OUT of JQQ not IN. Why he misinform me b:cry

@ Shes : I already know you were picking at the only thing you think you have a chance of arguing about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    http://i45.tinypic.com/xpwj2o.jpg

It's so kayuuuuuuuuuuute *_*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options

K that's it. I have to ask my friend how to get one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    300 gems.

I hated the ***** quaggans while working on my personal story, but I just couldn't resist.
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    300 gems.

I hated the ***** quaggans while working on my personal story, but I just couldn't resist.

Sigh, it would be a cash shop item ._.

I did have a few thousands gems sitting around before I left...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    300 gems is only like 5 gold anyway.
    Well. depending on when you quit that's a lot more than what 300 gold used to be xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

too adorable. had to log in just to get one for myself.

btw, thanks for this lovely thread. i must have overlooked it earlier in the week. it has made for some entertaining reading while laying in bed sick.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    However I've found that certain Radiance like you and ConnerA are especially concerned about my KDR

lolwut?

I'm more concerned about your feelings and your oh so mysterious network of spies in every faction secretly watching everyone.... lol
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lolwut?

I'm more concerned about your feelings and your oh so mysterious network of spies in every faction secretly watching everyone.... lol

How do you have such bad HP and gear when you have been playing for that long?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Because he spends his in-game time stalking others and complaining about their gear instead of working on his own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    How do you have such bad HP and gear when you have been playing for that long?

Who are you? O.o I'm assuming you're posting from your main account, but I don't think I've ever heard of you....

Maybe you should do something memorable... or be something memorable. That way I can, you know, remember you.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Because he spends his in-game time stalking others and complaining about their gear instead of working on his own.

Your Radiance "spy" is finally feeding you "information."

Grats.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Who are you? O.o I'm assuming you're posting from your main account, but I don't think I've ever heard of you....

Maybe you should do something memorable... or be something memorable. That way I can, you know, remember you.

Pretty sure the same could be said for you.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I could say exactly the same about you. The only memorable thing you have done is...

Nope, I've drawn a blank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I could say exactly the same about you. The only memorable thing you have done is...

Nope, I've drawn a blank.

I remember you <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]