Hi. How's the WvWvW scene for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    you've got a bad memory my little emo girl

it was: 16 sparks and 7 apo pots !!! and later I had to run because your 1-2k hits hurt b:cry

I heard psychics are easy to play, you would fit right in with the psy's on this server in terms of wasting apoth and sparks.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hi. How's the WvWvW scene for you?

Awesome, after my server "merged" with another server (We got a ton of their guilds) we completely crushed tier 2 and are going to tier 1 this weekend :D

Went to log on my wiz to see who was on in Karma now you guys joined and found Ben moved it to RoC :c
    Maybe when my internship starts and my schedule is a bit more reliable than it is now I can start TWing during the 2 PM time slots on Friday/Saturday. If my gear isn't now the equivelant of a watered down R8 wizard b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You ran from 1-2K hits?

That's funny because I hit you for like 1/3 your HP. However, let us assume that you are right and I hit you for 1K. Why would you even run from that? If you're going to make an attempt at being condescending, can you please not make yourself look like an idiot in the process? It makes it really difficult for me to appreciate your "wit."

Also I'm pretty sure I killed you multiple times in NW. If you get killed by 2K crits, that's fine by me.

because I didnt have any mp pots left b:cryb:surrender mutiple times? you sure it wasn't scrub or honesty?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I heard psychics are easy to play, you would fit right in with the psy's on this server in terms of wasting apoth and sparks.

I heard assasins run fast - a perfect new toon for you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Awesome, after my server "merged" with another server (We got a ton of their guilds) we completely crushed tier 2 and are going to tier 1 this weekend :D

Went to log on my wiz to see who was on in Karma now you guys joined and found Ben moved it to RoC :c
    Maybe when my internship starts and my schedule is a bit more reliable than it is now I can start TWing during the 2 PM time slots on Friday/Saturday. If my gear isn't now the equivelant of a watered down R8 wizard b:chuckle

Imagine fighting against R9 back in the day with Nirvana gears. That's about the difference between S3 and S1 rank 9. Except now casters have purify, which is why it's dumb of Sheswes to run from 2K hits cuz if he were being hit for 2K by something he should stay there and be hit more so he can proc his purify.

How's JQQ doing? I was on JQQ but when I stopped playing it was still at the top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I heard assasins run fast - a perfect new toon for you b:cute

lmk wen are ready for that 1 v 1 outside west gate

since you are so sure about being the better one let's put a small wager of 20 mil on it best of 5 >=)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    because I didnt have any mp pots left b:cryb:surrender mutiple times? you sure it wasn't scrub or honesty?

Why would you need MP pots to survive 2K hits?

Scrubby and Honesty weren't even in some of those instances. Honesty has probably never been on my side. Again with your stupid comments. If I heard scrubby was already hitting you I definitely wouldn't waste my time hitting you some more because he'd flatten you before I could find my assist button.

And yes, multiple times. I even checked my T menu to make sure it was you, even though I also despawned Bale and other Rads so I was pretty sure it was you before I checked my T menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Why would you need MP pots to survive 2K hits?

Scrubby and Honesty weren't even in some of those instances. Honesty has probably never been on my side. Again with your stupid comments. If I heard scrubby was already hitting you I definitely wouldn't waste my time hitting you some more because he'd flatten you before I could find my assist button.

And yes, multiple times. I even checked my T menu to make sure it was you, even though I also despawned Bale and whoever else was in your squad at the time.

I dont ? Don't see the reason to burn hp charm either. Again my little emo girl - you have problems with reading - by scrub and honesty I meant that maybe you killed one of those squishies :) it shouldn't be too hard, even for such an emo archer like you, to kill a wizzy with 4k base phys def b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I dont ? Don't see the reason to burn hp charm either. Again my little emo girl - you have problems with reading - by scrub and honesty I meant that maybe you killed one of those squishies :) it shouldn't be too hard, even for such an emo archer like you, to kill a wizzy with 4k base phys def b:chuckle

You are so stupid. Scrubby and Honesty are both demon wizards. When you triple spark all the time trying to kill me it's really obvious I'm not fighting them. Second of all if Scrubby triple sparked he would probably kill me, and he definitely wouldn't run away from my "2K crits." Third of all if I were the one trying to kill the wizard, then scrubby/Ho would be much harder to kill because they actually know how to play. It's true your gear is better than both of theirs but you're many times more stupid. Fourth, your toon doesn't look like Ho's or scrubby's.

So basically yea, I gave you too much credit. I thought you can't possibly be stupid enough to suggest that I might have mistaken scrubby or Honesty for you, but nope, I was wrong, you are that stupid. Thanks for enlightening me and letting me know that I should lower my expectations of your intelligence EVEN MORE.

It was most definitely you. Dont' flatter yourself into thinking you can even compare to them. You can make your toon look like them and I can still tell the difference simply by how bad you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lmk wen are ready for that 1 v 1 outside west gate

since you are so sure about being the better one let's put a small wager of 20 mil on it best of 5 >=)

oh noes ! "the best HT wizard" (didnt you call yourself like that?) wants to challenge me b:shocked will you send an emo girl to farm that 20m .. just in case? b:laugh

eh those emos and their egos b:surrender

and to clarify 1 thing - I've never said I'm better than any1 (that's ex-roc's domain) but w/e :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    oh noes ! "the best HT wizard" (didnt you call yourself like that?) wants to challenge me b:shocked will you send an emo girl to farm that 20m .. just in case? b:laugh

and to clarify 1 thing - I've never said I'm better than any1 (that's ex-roc's domain) but w/e :)

inb4 1 v 1 dodge

at least you know who the best wiz on the server is though I'm surprised
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options

Why so emo that you're bad? Butt hurting from that 2K damage arrow stuck back there? Or are you emo that you CSed your gear and still suck? You "never said you're better than anyone" but you make stupid remarks about me somehow mistaking scrubby or Ho for you because they are so easy to kill and how I shoot you for 2K? Or maybe you're emo that I shot you for 2K and you died to it b:laugh

Because I don't really know why you're soo attached to the word 'emo.' Are you feeling down? Are you emo that Rad sucks?

It's ok, ConnerA will always be there for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You are so stupid. Scrubby and Honesty are both demon wizards. When you triple spark all the time trying to kill me it's really obvious I'm not fighting them. Second of all if Scrubby triple sparked he would probably kill me, and he definitely wouldn't run away from my "2K crits." Third of all if I were the one trying to kill the wizard, then scrubby/Ho would be much harder to kill because they actually know how to play. It's true your gear is better than both of theirs but you're many times more stupid. Fourth, your toon doesn't look like Ho's or scrubby's.

So basically yea, I gave you too much credit. I thought you can't possibly be stupid enough to suggest that I might have mistaken scrubby or Honesty for you, but nope, I was wrong, you are that stupid. Thanks for enlightening me and letting me know that I should lower my expectations of your intelligence EVEN MORE.

It was most definitely you. Dont' flatter yourself into thinking you can even compare to them. You can make your toon look like them and I can still tell the difference simply by how bad you are.

I was trolling you all the time and you took it seriously? rly i mean REALLY?! hahah oh manz b:laugh

relax emo girl relax, it's just a game :)

and one more thing - if scrub's gear is worse than mine, then UR_END is you father. 3k more HP, higher base dmg, higher mag res and higher DOT = GG :) no wonder he wants to challenge me especially he's demon b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I was trolling you all the time and you took it seriously? rly i mean REALLY?! hahah oh manz b:laugh

and one more thing - if scrub's gear is worse than mine, then UR_END is you father. 3k more HP, higher base dmg, higher mag res and higher DOT = GG :) no wonder he wants to challenge me especially he's demon b:shocked

you can pick up full buffs I'll use a cleric magic shell

I'll even shed off magic rings
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Why so emo that you're bad? Butt hurting from that 2K damage arrow stuck back there? Or are you emo that you CSed your gear and still suck?

Because I don't really know why you're soo attached to the word 'emo.' Are you feeling down? Are you emo that Rad sucks?

It's ok, ConnerA will always be there for you.

damn it - I became a CSer now b:cry and as an ex-enrage member believe me, I do have a reason to call you an emo :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    you can pick up full buffs I'll use a cleric magic shell

I'll even shed off magic rings

oh noes my lord - you're still too powerfull for me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options

LOL the person who keeps getting butthurt that I say people are better than him thinks I take things 'seriously.' Seriously, RoC is always trolling. Sometimes the truth can cause butthurt though. Only sad emo baddies like you have to come up with untruths to troll with.

Scrubby's gear is worse than yours. You had full S3 before him, and you have better shards. We are both sharded with exclusive citrines, not DoTs. You have +12s, we don't.

Have you considered he challenged you because you keep bragging and trash talking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    damn it - I became a CSer now b:cry and as a ex-enrage member believe me, I do have a reason to call you an emo :)

I have a reason to call you an emo too. I don't really care if you call me an emo though; as your own guildy said, repeating things to yourself doesn't make them true.

If it makes you feel better you can remind yourself that you got killed by 2K crits by an emo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    oh noes my lord - you're still too powerfull for me b:surrender

atleast you admit you are lower tier >=) enjoy the kill farm this weekend b:bye
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm so emo b:cry RoC won't join my faction and I keep getting farmed or despawned. Scrubby keeps calling me out but I don't want to 1v1 him cuz I know I'll lose :(

Oh wait, that's not me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    LOL the person who keeps getting butthurt that I say people are better than him thinks I take things 'seriously.' Seriously, RoC is always trolling. Sometimes the truth can cause butthurt though. Only sad emo baddies like you have to come up with untruths to troll with.

Scrubby's gear is worse than yours. You had full S3 before him, and you have better shards. We are both sharded with exclusive citrines, not DoTs. You have +12s, we don't.

Have you considered he challenged you because you keep bragging and trash talking?

so today's news:
    - flawless garnet gems are better than exclusive citrines ! notice it guys !
    - oh w8 - actually I'm not using flawless garnet gems! - for some reason I'm using DoTs! O.O who **** my account and switched the gems?!
    - I've got +12 gear ! Last time I checked only my weapon was +12 but yea - probably the same hacker who switched the gems, upgraded my poor gear too ! b:kiss
    - and somehow I should believe I was the 1st HT wizard with full s3... interesting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    is Scrubby best Wiz on server ?o.o
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    atleast you admit you are lower tier >=) enjoy the kill farm this weekend b:bye

I enjoyed spawn killing your alts and some other roc during our last few TWs but thanks b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options

same as UR_END is the best sinb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    so today's news:
    - flawless garnet gems are better than exclusive citrines ! notice it guys !
    - oh w8 - actually I'm not using flawless garnet gems! - for some reason I'm using DoTs! O.O who **** my account and switched the gems?!
    - I've got +12 gear ! Last time I checked only my weapon was +12 but yea - probably the same hacker who switched the gems, upgraded my poor gear too ! b:kiss
    - and somehow I should believe I was the 1st HT wizard with full s3... interesting

You're an idiot. I said you got your S3 before scrubby. When did "before scrubby" become "first on HT"?

Since you're sooo hung up on the fact that "I farm scrubby's gear," then you should know that I got my S3 armors first. That means at the time of those nation wars, scrubby didn't have full S3 unlike you, so during those NWs, yes, you had better gear than him.

Lastly, you have DoTs? Your damage sucks if you have DoT, but wait, I already learned that sometimes you say stupid things that exceed my expectations. Could you possibly mean that you thought I said YOU had DoTs? I don't know if you have DoTs, but I do know that YOU said scrubby had DoTs, which he doesn't, and that is why I brought up DoTs. I don't actually know what you have sharded because I don't think it matters on a baddie like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options

Yes.
    same as UR_END is the best sinb:surrender

He is the best troll, and he's a better sin than you are wizard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    oh nice to know that :D

and UR-END maby isnot best Sin on server but at least he give us some fun on WC and he always do 1 vs +3 =p
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I enjoyed spawn killing your alts and some other roc during our last few TWs but thanks b:pleased

"spawn killing" as in you stay on your side of our crystal, not killing anything. My armorless psy buffer was inside at the spawn and he didn't die, so unless you're telling me you spawn-bombed for less than 3K damage, you prob sat at the back watching us farm your teammates until our crystal popped. Anything that walked past our crystal pretty much got flattened.

Why do you even consider that "spawn killing" us when we obviously get more kills out of the TW than you? I didn't even die in one of those times you "spawn killed" us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]