PVE Event that gives Tokens Please

124»

Comments

• Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Pvp is just pve with more challenging and smarter mobs.
    /thread
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    /thread

Arguable.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    /thread

When in NW some players just run from one group of characters to another and buff them then they are challenged ?

When Wizard in Arcane armor fight with physical mobs, which can stun him, then this is easy to him ?
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    kenshin151 wrote: »
    A simple reason to make it possible to obtain tokens for PVE players... The new Nix ​​and Herc upgraded pets, which will coming soon, are only obtainable through these tokens. So how will PVE player who has Nix and Herc and wants to give us an upgrade?

That would not be fair.

You've caught my attention with this. Link pls.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I did do it; and not, I don't like it.

And now I've got my nirvana stuff, I can stop; thankfully.

Timezones also really REALLY suck.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If they are too lazy to make a secondary PvE instance (I liked nowitsawn's idea of having to use the nation entry badge, so that you can only do one or the other) then they should at least make tokens drop from something like Nirvana or certain TT bosses. Still would take much much longer to farm something than in NW, but at least we would have access to the things that you can *only* acquire with untradeable tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    If they are too lazy to make a secondary PvE instance (I liked nowitsawn's idea of having to use the nation entry badge, so that you can only do one or the other) then they should at least make tokens drop from something like Nirvana or certain TT bosses. Still would take much much longer to farm something than in NW, but at least we would have access to the things that you can *only* acquire with untradeable tokens.

And, what will be difference from what we have now ?

Nirvana tokens from Nirvana for same people who can have items from Nirvana ?

But NW range is from 60 ... and not all classes able to do and take drop in TT.

Edit:

All classes, that are useless in TT or are low - level for Nirvana will be excluded from quest what you proposed above.

Also, how this can change fact, that in NW PvP players can get expensive items and PvE players have not compensation for it ?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I tell about this :

Each PvE player can do his own Wraith Attack.

And back to original post as comment for above:
    Instance is much better, of course, but I had not said, that mobs from above attack will drop something. Do you know mobs near General Feng ? Mobs from Wraith Attack can be same and their drop will be same: "Nothing." Main idea, that points from each killed mobs are useful for ticket owner only.

Ok make me a favor, make a char on a PvP server, go on the wraith attack or Friday assault and tell me again it's a PvE event.

If you want something PvE than find a better idea that work for ALL servers.

You would be a really bad dev, before suggest something be sure it work for everyone, not only for your PvE server.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Ok make me a favor, make a char on a PvP server, go on the wraith attack or Friday assault and tell me again it's a PvE event.

If you want something PvE than find a better idea that work for ALL servers.

You would be a really bad dev, before suggest something be sure it work for everyone, not only for your PvE server.b:bye

I am sure you had not saw all sides of proposition. Including instances for private test of PvE players, because, as said above, millions of mobs spawned around cities will cause crash of server.

This is really like timed quest for survivability. Wave of mobs and you are against them.

And something like that but with passive wave of mobs was not long ago in Goshiki quest:
    Blood Combat
    WARNING: THIS QUEST HAVE THREE PARTS: FIRST BATTLE, DIALOGUE, SECOND BATTLE, ALL THREE PARTS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 30 MINUTES OR YOUR QUEST WILL FAIL
    - Speak with Dizzy (491, 890)
    - ENSURE YOU ARE NOT SQUADED, IF YOU ARE, THIS QUEST WILL NOT CONTINUE
    - you are teleported inside the Palace of Nirvana
    TIMER STARTED, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO FINISH THE ENTIRE THING
    - Speak with Goshiki (coords unavaliable in instance)
    - Kill 15 Undead Soldiers (NOT OFFICERS)
    Mob Information: Undead Soldier, Non Element Elite, 22000 HP, Physical Attack, Ice Long-Range Attack
    - Go back to Goshiki
    - SPARE TIME FOR THIS 1 MINUTE DIALOGUE
    - Kill 15 Undead Officers to rescue Goshiki (NOT SOLDIERS)
    Mob Information: Undead Officer, Non Element Elite, 27000 HP, Physical Attack, Ice Long-Range Attack
    - Speak to Goshiki
    - Obtain 1 Lochmur Doll

What if same room can be used for this instance ?
    Level and HP, abilities of mobs must be dependent from level of the character.
    Mobs must attack character until his death or until end of such test.

During all 24 hours must be calculated winning points of each player.

Top players for each level range must get rewards.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I am sure you had not saw all sides of proposition. Including instances for private test of PvE players, because, as said above, millions of mobs spawned around cities will cause crash of server.

This is really like timed quest for survivability. Wave of mobs and you are against them.

And something like that but with passive wave of mobs was not long ago in Goshiki quest:

What if same room can be used for this instance ?
    Level and HP, abilities of mobs must be dependent from level of the character.
    Mobs must attack character until his death or until end of such test.

During all 24 hours must be calculated winning points of each player.

Top players for each level range must get rewards.

Do you really think China really care of us at the point of create new mobs new drop and etc...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute