Nation Wars: New Time Slots?

Comments

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Reading this thread....transfer stones in the boutique would work wonders. ijs
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012

"So what if you cant farm? Suck it up."

"We dont need more people and more alts."
    (Who the heck told you people to log 23443212432 of your alts? You complaining that NW is full of alts,and that people cant get into fights.And thats why you dont need more people.
    Well try this: Dont be so damn greedy and use only 1 char for NW. Yeah..its a crazy idea..but it might work.)
    b:spit

I actually only use my sin for NW, no alt's. As do my friends, because we've experience how bad it gets and we hate it. So I don't see where your coming from telling me this as I'm against it myself 100%. More people doing event=less rewards, as it's already suffering badly with an average of 300 on each side on my server.
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I actually only use my sin for NW, no alt's. As do my friends, because we've experience how bad it gets and we hate it. So I don't see where your coming from telling me this as I'm against it myself 100%. More people doing event=less rewards, as it's already suffering badly with an average of 300 on each side on my server.

I wasnt refering to you.
    But there are plenty of people who log their alts in hopes to get as many tokens as possible.
    Thats why so many "What to do with the alts in NW " "Cant get into fights too many people" "Too many people afk in NW" threads are floating around the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012

So if you work dayshift and supermarkets decide to close at 2pm now, you can't complain? Oh cmon, stop being ridiculous.
    well truth is you cant make everyone happy >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sinxlie - Lost City
    Sinxlie - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You all are talking TO MUCH! just say when AEU time for NW comes and shhhhh!b:angryb:beatenup
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    A thread being offensive to you does NOT mean offensive to the human race. Stop being selfish and ignorant. PWI is made for USA and if your not in the USA then that's your problem. So get over it and move on, there's 2 PW's in Europe as far as I know, and the central and original one is PWCN made for other places in the world, ours was made clear to be for North America, so it is not offensive in any way to anyone.

You should get your head out of your bottom, since you invented phantasms and put them in my mouth.
    It is offensive and idiotic that one would comment and lament like a hillbilly for so many pages on the meaning of international. I have no problem with your childish debates, but take them somewhere else; this subject that has been discussed and whined about for oh, so many years now. Threads about the word 'international' have been popping up since I can remember.
    The fact that so many people are trying to split the hairs and put meaning into nothing is what I consider the reason why this needs to be closed.
    I said 'with regret' because, as Venus brought up, this thread has had a GM response, so it was a great discussion bridge with an official channel, but it got transfigured into a cesspool very fast for the last pages.
    P.S.: I quoted someone. I am not referring to your comments in this thread, nor have I referred to you in my first post. I am addressing you because you raised the question. My use of 'your'is a general plural here, so don't feel compelled to shower me in what I'm sure would be only praises.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinxlie - Lost City
    Sinxlie - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    you guyssss still talking I still didn't got the answer when the AEU NW times comesb:infuriated
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So the EU people are greedy cuz they would like to have a chance at participating in NW once a week?

You know its easy to tell others to get over it.
    You are lucky that you can participate.
    I would really like to know how happy you would be to wake up at 5am and go to college after that.Or lets assume u have a job...maybe.
    Or could you stay up till 3am /wake up at 5am for the event?

So what if you couldnt participate on one of the days NW is held?

Get Over It.

I don't know about EU, but in Canada there's a thousand and thousand of people waking up at 5am for school/work, myself I was waking up at that time for school when I was more young than work after I was done school, even for a year I was waking up at 4am to go work and was arriving at home at 7pm after work and was going to sleep at 11pm and I'm not dead and that wasn't just 5 days that was every day including Saturday and Sunday.

It's not the end of the world for one day to go sleep early to wake up early. Some people do it every day in America and some of you guys complain to do it one day in a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • zetsuboi
    zetsuboi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    it wouldnt really hurt anyone if they changed sunday nw timing. people from US could still get in it while eu players could also get in.

i dont get this rage at all here... oh well maybe it is because bella and some other fancypants want to dominate their servers and be #1 with best gears while others run lowtier gears.

one great idea could be that those cannies/raps etc what you get with tokens would be bound so you cant sell them to others. i think that would be actually awesome. it wouldnt ruin economy so much or maybe it wouldnt even affect it. that way it would becomes farming instance and nirvana would be good again because people need to get more cannies/raps there to get their gears.

so basicly doing that it would turn it into pvp/gear farming instance.. think it as fun event that makes u able to get better gears. like most games have those so called pvp gears and so on. it would be abit samekind. you get points (tokens) to get better bound gears to pvp etc better. (PWE most games have this kind system already).

they already have alot stuff like that while others are bound. another piece of same item at same time can be unbound. its already implemented there ingame. in my mind that would be best option. wouldnt ruin economy, kill instances and make few people dominate whole market.

as i already know some people who can make 50-150mil each nw.. which is quite ridiculous.. they dont run any other events or instances anymore... just nw. others became useless just now. maybe tiger but.. oh well others useless.

id say they should raise material needing for some stuff with tokens and make them bound.. that way it wouldnt make people get all gears too easy and still they would run nirvana and other stuff. it would just be additional/another way to get gears. like 1 token for 1 rap is quite.. oh well.. and 5canny? should be more like 5 token > 1 rap and 1token > 1 canny and warsouls should be like 2-3x tokens more but really reduce coin cost.. paying 3-5tokens and then 400k+ coins to get 1warsoul thingy u need tons anyways is ridiculous.. when u can get 1token > 1 raps and sell it for like 400-600k...whats the point of those warsouls? still id say make them bound. everyone will be happy and it wont ruin the economy.

oh edit.. another way to just make it as *additional* income if they dont bound stuff.. is that they increase cost to change tokens into raps etc.. as now its 1token + 10k for 1rap.. what if it was lets say 2-5 tokens and 50-400k coins? that way it wouldnt be so huge income and it would actually make ppl run nirvana again to get full 500k income each rap instead of losing 400k to get 100k win. also that way it would sink coins to npc's instead of other players > economy runs better. point of it being is that u get those raps like 100-300k cheaper than other players so it would still make people do it for money or to get own gears cheaper while not killing instances and making it so game changing event that people cant get in it. wont be 100x more failure than those that get in. as they could still farm gears almost as efficiently normal ways in nirvana etc.
    edited December 2012
    zetsuboi wrote: »
    it wouldnt really hurt anyone if they changed sunday nw timing. people from US could still get in it while eu players could also get in.

i dont get this rage at all here... oh well maybe it is because bella and some other fancypants want to dominate their servers and be #1 with best gears while others run lowtier gears.

one great idea could be that those cannies/raps etc what you get with tokens would be bound so you cant sell them to others. i think that would be actually awesome. it wouldnt ruin economy so much or maybe it wouldnt even affect it. that way it would becomes farming instance and nirvana would be good again because people need to get more cannies/raps there to get their gears.

so basicly doing that it would turn it into pvp/gear farming instance.. think it as fun event that makes u able to get better gears. like most games have those so called pvp gears and so on. it would be abit samekind. you get points (tokens) to get better bound gears to pvp etc better. (PWE most games have this kind system already).

they already have alot stuff like that while others are bound. another piece of same item at same time can be unbound. its already implemented there ingame. in my mind that would be best option. wouldnt ruin economy, kill instances and make few people dominate whole market.

as i already know some people who can make 50-150mil each nw.. which is quite ridiculous.. they dont run any other events or instances anymore... just nw. others became useless just now. maybe tiger but.. oh well others useless.

id say they should raise material needing for some stuff with tokens and make them bound.. that way it wouldnt make people get all gears too easy and still they would run nirvana and other stuff. it would just be additional/another way to get gears. like 1 token for 1 rap is quite.. oh well.. and 5canny? should be more like 5 token > 1 rap and 1token > 1 canny and warsouls should be like 2-3x tokens more but really reduce coin cost.. paying 3-5tokens and then 400k+ coins to get 1warsoul thingy u need tons anyways is ridiculous.. when u can get 1token > 1 raps and sell it for like 400-600k...whats the point of those warsouls? still id say make them bound. everyone will be happy and it wont ruin the economy.

I would have no problem with the token's rewards been bound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It's not the end of the world for one day to go sleep early to wake up early. Some people do it every day in America and some of you guys complain to do it one day in a week.

I honestly wouldn't mind waking up or staying up till 6am for NW, already did that twice but real life doesn't allow me to do that anymore, it was just a lucky weekend.

So I'm discussing this and support this for the people who can't participate for a reason or another. Not for the "whiners who don't want to wake up for NW" even though it sucks it's something you choose to do or not to do but..yeah..NW is not like the rest of PWI's events.

It kinda irks me that most players automatically assume EU people are whining because they refuse to stay up/wake up early but that's not the case for everyone b:surrender

That was not directed to you specifically but quoted as an example.

Original quote by zetsuboi
    stuff
    I'd be fine things being bound as it would potentially revive Nirvana again so people who can't participate in NW can farm cannies and raptures that way.

It may also revive faction trials which are now completely dead. Some big factions may be running them still but mine's were completely canceled since there's no point in running them.

However, there are a few other materials there that may be added in the future. Namely, the items required to upgrade the pets (upcoming PWCN patch). Making those items bound would cause some issues for Venomancers and form a gap between those who can do NW and upgrade their pets and those who can't.

Unless, they would select certain items to be bound and others unbound or make supply tokens tradeable so people can sell/trade them. That way people who can't participate in NW and people who don't like PvP and PvP farming can obtain them.

Just some thoughts o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012

You don't get it. It isn't about being too lazy to wake up. It's about being simply, completely unable to. Hell, I get up at the time NW starts on monday to go to school. What am I supposed to do? Skip school??
    I can't attend the friday NW either. Because I don't live on my own and people would be pretty damn pissed if I was up at that time.

Stop acting like everyone's just being lazy. It's simply bs to put a major farming instance at such an exclusive timing, on top of that the same time for both events. You're excluding so many players there, it's not even funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It is offensive and idiotic that one would comment and lament like a hillbilly for so many pages on the meaning of international. I have no problem with your childish debates, but take them somewhere else; this subject that has been discussed and whined about for oh, so many years now. Threads about the word 'international' have been popping up since I can remember.
    its probably named international not because they wanted to make it global but more for political reasons. Remember this game is made in china. This "PWI" isnt a 'branch' of PW like how other MMOs tend to branch off into diff. global communities from their original owner. I would highly doubt that "Perfect World America" is something the chinese (hello communism) developers would agree to leasing rights on, so they probably had to work around with diff. words.

I think the only idiotic part is pple focusing on words rather than the possible reasons behind it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2012

You don't get it. It isn't about being too lazy to wake up. It's about being simply, completely unable to. Hell, I get up at the time NW starts on monday to go to school. What am I supposed to do? Skip school??
    I can't attend the friday NW either. Because I don't live on my own and people would be pretty damn pissed if I was up at that time.

Stop acting like everyone's just being lazy. It's simply bs to put a major farming instance at such an exclusive timing, on top of that the same time for both events. You're excluding so many players there, it's not even funny.

The problems is players consider NW as a farming instance while PWI see it as a event.

I personally think they should have not make NW give cannies/rapts as rewards. The best thing they could do is to remove the cannies/rapts from the rewards to keep Nirvana alive, so people can continue to farm them to make their gears or sell for money, but knowing PWI they wont do that or even if they do that's gonna be in 3 years when that's gonna be too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The problems is players consider NW as a farming instance while PWI see it as a event.

I personally think they should have not make NW give cannies/rapts as rewards. The best thing they could do is to remove the cannies/rapts from the rewards to keep Nirvana alive, so people can continue to farm them to make their gears or sell for money, but knowing PWI they wont do that or even if they do that's gonna be in 3 years when that's gonna be too late.

Knowing PWI and their recent addition of Brilliant essences for hyper afk xp, I truly doubt they would ever consider that honestly.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2012

It has been said a number of times before and many people agree with you. PWI want a push towards r9 and is one reason raps/uncannies are in there. There would have been better off putting in r9 mats in there instead such as summerwind tokens.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    its probably named international not because they wanted to make it global but more for political reasons. Remember this game is made in china. This "PWI" isnt a 'branch' of PW like how other MMOs tend to branch off into diff. global communities from their original owner. I would highly doubt that "Perfect World America" is something the chinese (hello communism) developers would agree to leasing rights on, so they probably had to work around with diff. words.

I think the only idiotic part is pple focusing on words rather than the possible reasons behind it.

I know that, you know that and a great deal of others know it too, but so many people feel the need to not only not know it, but to try to make others go down to their level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zetsuboi
    zetsuboi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i still think they should make rewards of nw bound or atleast items that you exchange as bound (raps. uncannies etc...) but like i said that bound/unbound system for every item is already implemented ingame so they could make some items bound and some not. like someone was saying about veno pet upgrades or then just simply make tokens tradeable but not raps and cannies etc. and make exchange costs higher. ie. 1rap > 5-10 tokens or that sytem that i said . 1rap > 1-5 tokens but increase coin cost to 200-300k ea.

that way it would help economy too as money will sink to npcs and not to players. ppl need to farm more to get money etc.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I say get rid of the event all together, walmart is running out of diapers
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012

PWE might see it as an event, nothing against that, but I'm pretty sure Wanmei (or whoever works for Wanmei) designed NW as a farming instance of some sort.

NW gives cannies, raptures, warsoul materials, R8r materials...I won't mention necklace engraving and tome/R9 ring upgrades etc. since you can consider those as something exclusive but the rest of things I mentioned are normal materials you could farm via existing instances.

Alright, warsoul materials are made in a different way but they are still materials. Also, consider the future pet upgrade items that will be added (yes I keep mentioning it because I'm a Venomancer <.<) and that's one more material added to the list.

All these things make NW a farming instance b:surrender Others may want NW for coin but I know plenty of people, including myself, who just want to farm their gear and other things for themselves.

Give us an instance to farm these materials (or revive/upgrade the the old ones) and I'll shut up about NW for the rest of my life. Can't speak for others of course but that's how it is for me.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't know about EU, but in Canada there's a thousand and thousand of people waking up at 5am for school/work, myself I was waking up at that time for school when I was more young than work after I was done school, even for a year I was waking up at 4am to go work and was arriving at home at 7pm after work and was going to sleep at 11pm and I'm not dead and that wasn't just 5 days that was every day including Saturday and Sunday.

Again fail. I wake up every morning at 5am for class, now on sundays i dont get sleep at all cause i know that if i sleep on sunday night i wont wake up till its time to wake up for class. Therefore i stay up till 3am, do nation wars, rush to get ready for class, and have no sleep that day. You claim that canadians wake up 5am and EU people dont? Please don't spout such nonsense until you have facts. It wont kill us people if they hold sunday NW early for EU and keep friday nw as is. That way everyone is happy.
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    zetsuboi wrote: »
    i still think they should make rewards of nw bound or atleast items that you exchange as bound (raps. uncannies etc...) but like i said that bound/unbound system for every item is already implemented ingame so they could make some items bound and some not. like someone was saying about veno pet upgrades or then just simply make tokens tradeable but not raps and cannies etc. and make exchange costs higher. ie. 1rap > 5-10 tokens or that sytem that i said . 1rap > 1-5 tokens but increase coin cost to 200-300k ea.

that way it would help economy too as money will sink to npcs and not to players. ppl need to farm more to get money etc.

whilst part of me agrees with the binding of rewards this would further disadavantage every times zone that is not US (yes yes I know it's a scary & crazy concept however USA & Europe are not the ONLY timezones that play this game)

Everyone is QQing about Europe well what about the other nations ... and here's a whacky idea put a wee hours of the morning event on in the US timezone - why ?

1) because not everyone works 9-5 anymore (even in the US)
    2) PWI SHOULD (given the international name) consider other zones that actually require a passport to get to from the US.
    3) It would nice to see how hardcore the US players are at the concept of an event that is not nicely timed for them.
    4) The rest of the server (aka the non US contigent) may actually get to know each other

Lets face it for those of us who happen to be located in the southern hemesphere are screwed with any event. We can't even do PQ anytime but weekends due to it midnight - 9am closure, and weekday event we will just never be able to participate in - we have no choice of changing to a European server those times don't match either!

There is simply nothing apart from BH & questing outside of US convienent times, yet we stay, because there's good fun people on in our timezones. PWI is really not doing alot to support it's customers outside of a very narrow subset.

just my 2 cents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Everyone is QQing about Europe well what about the other nations

Agreed with that, the topic kinda went into a US/EU direction only though depending on the server (west coast or east coast) some people from Asia/Australia etc. don't have as much of a problem since for some the time is still alright, more or less so you don't see them complaining much.

Thing is, since NW already occurs twice a week, I think it would generally be more reasonable if it was at different times. Of course I'm only making an assessment but if I was part of the staff I'd probably vote for adding different times for said event instead of having it run on different days the exact same time.

I mean, I'm pretty sure even some people from the US might have issues participating in NW as it is depending on their jobs and shifts o.o
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    its called "international" ... so where is the problem, on setting 2 NW on 2 different times... so people all around the world can enjoy it
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Just a thought .. why can't PWI run all events (even TW maybe) on a 4 week 6 hour shifting cycle? ie move by 6 hours on the 24hr clock each weekk.

This way everyone gets a fair chance to particpate in ALL events and it's not the same people on every server "owning" events each time.

Would be interesting to see what it did to te TW map also ... factions may have to consider diversifiation in their memberships.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    its called "international" ... so where is the problem, on setting 2 NW on 2 different times... so people all around the world can enjoy it
    Agreed with that, the topic kinda went into a US/EU direction only though depending on the server (west coast or east coast) some people from Asia/Australia etc. don't have as much of a problem since for some the time is still alright, more or less so you don't see them complaining much.

Australia never see the sunday NW as it's the middle of our monday - however we suck it up and make the most of what we can get our hands on. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I personally need to wake at 6am on the week so hell no, Im not gonna wake at 6am on weekend when I can FINALLY sleep long. The game is supposed to be International, but only "International" thing in the game is that they made german and french servers what dont help us english speaking players who already are in other server and dont want to move due to all the work they have done. Making 1 NW timeslot more shouldnt be so hard. :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    its called "international" ...

You might want check on the previous posts for that.

I can't say everyone all around the world will be satisfied with a change but I know at least a big portion of the player base will get satisfied/be able to participate in NW should a change happen.
    Sad truth but some people will still be excluded and if a change does occur and I still can't do NW I'll just suck it up but I want to see a change at least, or an extra time slot to make things a little more fair.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think people should be happy they got:

TW at 2 AM in the afternoon.
    Their own German and French servers.
    A merge next year between the servers.

Dont ask what you cant handle. I am sure US based players cash-up more for PWI than any European community.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think people should be happy they got:

TW at 2 AM in the afternoon.
    Their own German and French servers.
    A merge next year between the servers.

Dont ask what you cant handle. I am sure US based players cash-up more for PWI than any European community.

lol i doubt that. Most of dw cash shoppers are EU, i rarely meet US cash shoppers. But this is your assumption it doesn't mean its true, i however think EU cashes more.

But again at US players: Why do you find it so horrible for nw to be put on 2 different times? One for EU and one for US?