[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The original game's level cap is higher. 150 I think

yap 150.
    Server is up!

I can't play anyway cuz Im not at home, yet. q.q
    Im downloading the manual patch here right now so I can skip the download at home.

I love to sell overpriced teles when server just gets up and no shops around.b:sin
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    All servers are now open. Please enjoy our latest expansion! b:victory

Cheers,
    Genotype

only 16 min left to re download game since update was not designed to work with anti virus.
  • Dixievixen - Heavens Tear
    Dixievixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    How can client ver 676 be too low? b:sad
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sad DELTA/GV glitched still haven't been fixed with this major expansion anyways hope you guys do something about it in near future ! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kambey - Momaganon
    Kambey - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    EU servers still dont open b:angry
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    oh god

Known Issues
    - Secret Passage is once again forced-PvP. This will be reverted in a future patch.

/runs from forums to avoid the QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dixievixen - Heavens Tear
    Dixievixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And what is up w/ the German?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Territory Wars have been moved to Saturday, Sunday and Monday time slots. The order of battles scheduled are as follows: Sat 8pm, Sat 2pm, Sun 2pm, Sat 8am, Mon 2pm. Bidding Time remains unchanged.
    now where is the opt to transfer my account from US server to EU server? no more TWs for EU players playing on US servers unless it's a Saturday... GG pwi ! you guys just headshoted urself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    oh god

Known Issues
    - Secret Passage is once again forced-PvP. This will be reverted in a future patch.

/runs from forums to avoid the QQ

b:surprised OMG ..... I am shocked ..... ops ... no I am not
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Warsong City / Lunar Glade: enemy damage has been reduced, while boss damage has been increased.

... uh oh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    my update shows the warning "please wait " but nothing happens
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ... uh oh.

And the one who decided that decision can rot in hell - Incarnation is deadly enough as it is and my squishy sin is prolly going to have troubles tanking some of the other bosses again, sigh.

Ps. Effing AVG, I expected it would just remove the patch(sceptical as I am bout false positives) and I could use auto-update but the effing thing broke the whole client, glad I still hadnt deleted setup from downloads folder.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    And the one who decided that decision can rot in hell - Incarnation is deadly enough as it is and my squishy sin is prolly going to have troubles tanking some of the other bosses again, sigh.

Ps. Effing AVG, I expected it would just remove the patch and I could use auto-update but the effing thing broke the whole client, glad I still hadnt deleted setup from downloads folder.

This is why we have barbs :3.
  • YingFei - Dreamweaver
    YingFei - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh look, they tried to fix the only thing that wasn't broken - TW time.

It was really "nice" to come back to game and find out that I can't TW anymore.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Glad I don`t need any more WS runs, tanking the bosses was quite hard indeed, with increased dmg so many fishies will perish and it`s a good thing, natural selection b:pleased
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    how come my updater is in german ..... and is there a manual patch from 670 .... seems to not be doing anything
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No news about the flying Tabby... No new fash... Skill updates might be good... New content is mostly for PvP... Is it weird not to be exited at all? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited November 2012
    how come my updater is in german ..... and is there a manual patch from 670 .... seems to not be doing anything

Check 1st page there are is a link for manual patch, and mine was also in German when updated.
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    PWI Patch Notes v676 - Released November 14, 2012
    hope the skill description as it is posted will not be implemented the way it is..please work harder to put a proper translation

○ Blood Bath: Health reduction component increased from 8% to 15%.
    - ● Blood Bath: Health reduction component increased from 5% to 10%.
    True Form: Stun duration decreased from 3 to 2 seconds.

and more
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Check 1st page there are is a link for manual patch, and mine was also in German when updated.

ok thanks, kinda thought i teleported to another country XD
    edited November 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    This is why we have barbs :3.

Unless they also heavily increased barb aggro skills, it`s just a buff class if you arent R9 or N3 already. Last time I didnt want aggro, I`d do 5s auto-attacking w/o spark, 5s break and still had aggro off the barb from time to time. Granted the barb was quite undergeared. With this sort of patches the eligible tanks just become fewer and fewer, it already takes most squads 20mins+ to find the barb. I got a barb myself on different account and I can dualclient if needed to be, I simply find it stupid to hate on fishes and their ability to tank when they really are the reason why most ppl get their stuff done.

Edit: I actually dont need full warsongs any longer, only if I R93rd cast my archer some day in the far future. In fact, I got a major advantage over the change as I got molds + badges to spare, harder instance = more be willing to buy them off me.
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gotta' say I'm pretty ticked about the TW change times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Nobody is hating on your fish. I made a joke and you seem to be defensive. Man these fish are sensitive about their tanking abilities /joke.
    edited November 2012
    Where are the contemplation forges for belt and neck engrave located?

Nvm found it!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That veno skill the noxious gas skill it says 100% of weapon damage is that 100% more? instead of 200% and 1500 at level 10?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Yet again hyper ****s who glitched frost get even more op, look @ that buff available @ 105.. it`s just sick!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Realm of Reflection: a new Deep Reflection system is now available for 2x gains.
    - This feature utilizes Radiant Shards, which can be obtained by combining Reflective Shards and Brilliant Essences or simply by Brilliant Essences alone.
    how to get those? :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Nobody is hating on your fish. I made a joke and you seem to be defensive. Man these fish are sensitive about their tanking abilities /joke.

Sensitive bout my tanking abilities? Are honestly that stupid? I`m only concerned in how this affects playerbase as a whole. To me, who got barb on different account, this change doesnt make my life any harder. I guess I`ll start doing BH metal on both toons by dualclienting from now on, gaining more rewards.

This is same sort of an stupid change like TT3-x was, making it harder AFTER some already has farmed their stuff, am I really alone in being concerned in exactly how unfair that is for the rest of the players? I am getting an advantage here, which I consider completely unfair towards other players ad I got my N3 daggers with no intention in getting other pieces.

I`m also seriously concerned in BH metal - Do you even log in game? Cause the amount of time people are spending on finding barbs is ridiculous and making barbs go from luxury into necessity? Are you kidding me? At this point I dont know if the BH is concerned in change - You could prolly easily tell me. If it`s not, good, I`d still find upping the difficulty off instance unfair to people who are just farming their N3 gear.

The only thing Im actually ticked off is your attitude, complete lack of awareness of how this change is going to affect the gaming experience of your average players. I didnt consider it a joke nor did I find it funny, well tragicomic maybe as Im not exaggerating a bit when I say finding barb in under 15mins for BH on Archo is rare. If people like me, who could take 5 others with us and let weaker squads have barbs are forced to bring one with us too? It`s really going to up the time that is needed to find a barb, maybe even drastically.
    edited November 2012
    Why is morai wine for 101, and 102, gone from the npc? b:angry