• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    But we're not even in prison.

And you didn't drop the soap... yet.

You're alive!

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Matching sigs ftw
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Called it!!!

*curls up next to Krissy*

I read something a while back that the join date was the forum date, not the account date, which was why some people have way later join dates than their account... guess that doesn't apply anymore OTL?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Huh o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Nope Ven. Still forum join date only o,o
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options

*curls up next to Krissy*

I read something a while back that the join date was the forum date, not the account date, which was why some people have way later join dates than their account... guess that doesn't apply anymore OTL?

I thought forum date was the date you registered for the forums, not your account creation date.

*Snuggles* Venee is warm xD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I thought forum date was the date you registered for the forums, not your account creation date.

*Snuggles* Venee is warm xD

:3 *purr*
    Yeah that's what I thought.... which is why people having non 2013 dates when their first post was yesterday, or posting with the intent on 'seeing their dates and people calling it' confused me OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options

It's actually just the date you first started poking around the forums, it counts even if you lurk.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

It's actually just the date you first started poking around the forums, it counts even if you lurk.

Oh, kewl. >:3 Thanks, Venu.
    I'm all conflicted right now between whether I should do maths assignment a or maths assignment b and feel so ridiculous that of all things that's my conflict and I'm not even not enjoying it OTL 'cause maaaaths I always feel more fufilled when doing maths, it's weird :3
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

It's so frustrating if you can't discuss your main class without one single idiot ruining every thread ._. Why didn't I main my veno, damnit? Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    8141 poor you :<
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Let's reroll veno as main Xainou. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • impossible1
    impossible1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    my first post
    btw wth o.o my join date is messed up it should be 2009 not 2011 why?
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

found: one page back.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • klikis
    klikis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    8143 yeah!
  • Darendo - Sanctuary
    Darendo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The tao that can be told
    is not the eternal Tao
    The name that can be named
    is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
    Naming is the origin
    of all particular things.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I just logged into PWI for the first time in a good while to get the anni things on characters/make sure it was there, and am kind of conflicted as to how it went...
    I've been wanting the anni fashion on Ven for the boots for a while now, (and am glad that all my characters get the all-years gifts instead of just one account getting the four year and the others who knows)... and the goldfish fashion when it's fully green accented with the golden plume skirt thing and it having a green accent, too looks just like a Golden Girl :3! Incidentally I think my favourite one way back when was green themed so yeah it was kewl!
    But also... it looks like all of characters aren't in my faction anymore that I've been in since basically day one, and no one's online on FL at all from faction and I know that Havie was intending on keeping my characters in there forever since he wouldn't stand to have them removed since I helped make the faction with him.... so I'm wondering if something happened with the faction, especially since the last time I was visiting(for about three weeks after the veno pet update) I never saw the leader or director online but I was still chatting with a bunch of oldies... OTL
    It feels like a massive reason that I ever logged on to visit there is gone and bleh >:
    Oh also did the veno instance afk-mode which was neutral aha.

• krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options
    *comes in, falls on floor face-down*

muffledhelloallmuffled.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    *comes in, falls on floor face-down*

muffledhelloallmuffled.

>:
    *curls up next to Krissy* *gentily places paws on his cheeks in silent inspiration/comfort/whatever*
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

>:
    *curls up next to Krissy* *gentily places paws on his cheeks in silent inspiration/comfort/whatever*

Hello :3. How was your day? (I actually had a nice day, I'm just dead tired)

Comfort works here xD.
  • NestFreemark - Raging Tide
    NestFreemark - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Wow, this is a lot of posts! f:stare
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Too bad things have slowed down a lot here D;
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

Yeah :< where's everyone?
    edited September 2013
    Options

Yeah :< where's everyone?

<--went to Denmark for a couple days. Sorry all! D:

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

Ooooh nice! O.O
    edited September 2013
    Options

Ooooh nice! O.O

It was! Mainly for business but...*shrugs* I like the people there. They have a...quiet culture somewhat.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2013
    Options

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

What happened? :<
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2013
    Options

Nothing too bad, had to go to the ER because the nurse hotline thought it was appendicitis but it turned out to be something much more benign, i'm just gonna be bunch of pain for the next couple of weeks. But then i'll be fine. One of those things I just gotta ride out. Anyway that is where I've been, so nothing as cool as Denmark. I'm so jelly! Denmark is definitely one of those places I want to go to before I die.

edited September 2013
    Options

Nothing too bad, had to go to the ER because the nurse hotline thought it was appendicitis but it turned out to be something much more benign, i'm just gonna be bunch of pain for the next couple of weeks. But then i'll be fine. One of those things I just gotta ride out. Anyway that is where I've been, so nothing as cool as Denmark. I'm so jelly! Denmark is definitely one of those places I want to go to before I die.

While I am NOT happy you had to go the E.R I am relieved that it ended up a lot less worrisome than originally planned. You do what the Doctor tells yout to! D:< I live with a girl who thinks she can just do whatever and never need a Dr. or his advice. better not be you :(

And yes Denmark is a good goal to set. Plan it after a BUNCH of stress and such is gone and you just need a break from it all to relax. Denmark is good for that :) They have lovely landscape and visiting the other countries is actually quite simple while you are there if you wanted more rugged or mountainous landscapes.