Options

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I need pets :<

>: Leave catfood out or something, cats are free!

*snuggles with Krissy*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options

>: Leave catfood out or something, cats are free!

*snuggles with Krissy*

xDD, the vet bills aren't lol.

So how's everyone today?

*snuggles back* :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    xDD, the vet bills aren't lol.

So how's everyone today?

*snuggles back* :3

Veeeets D:
    I exist today OTL talked to some people about pretty heavy things yesterday.
    :3<3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited August 2013
    Options

Veeeets D:
    I exist today OTL talked to some people about pretty heavy things yesterday.
    :3<3

D: That doesn't sound good.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    D: That doesn't sound good.
    No no, it was
    It was stuff I needed to talk about because it was a bunch of experiences that had effected me, but couldn't really talk about because they weren't understandable/relateable to people for the most part
    And I was always worried that if I said what had happened to the people who I live with, because it's not really trackable nor something one could really figure out when it could have happened, that they would think I was lying, which felt really terrible and made me feel kind of inherentily unwelcome when I thought about it
    But she didn't, which was nice :'3
  • krisnda
    edited August 2013
    Options

No no, it was
    It was stuff I needed to talk about because it was a bunch of experiences that had effected me, but couldn't really talk about because they weren't understandable/relateable to people for the most part
    And I was always worried that if I said what had happened to the people who I live with, because it's not really trackable nor something one could really figure out when it could have happened, that they would think I was lying, which felt really terrible and made me feel kind of inherentily unwelcome when I thought about it
    But she didn't, which was nice :'3

Well, at least you know that person is nice :3.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options

:'( That hugging video reminded me of my last dog. I got him when he was a puppy so he was pretty attuned to my emotions. He would stick his head on my lap if I was sad, and if I sat on the ground he would give me a hug like the cat in the video. He also taught himself how to hop on his hind legs and would try to dance with me when I had music on by hopping up and down, up and down. He couldn't stay up long, but he liked to play. He was also able to play soccer and basketball to a degree. He would hit the ball with his nose like in air bud, but ofc he wasn't nearly so accurate. In the summer we would run in the sprinklers and he'd just jump up and bite the water, but still jump back and forth like we were doing not attack it or anything. I still miss that little dog. :(

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    edited August 2013
    Options

:'( That hugging video reminded me of my last dog. I got him when he was a puppy so he was pretty attuned to my emotions. He would stick his head on my lap if I was sad, and if I sat on the ground he would give me a hug like the cat in the video. He also taught himself how to hop on his hind legs and would try to dance with me when I had music on by hopping up and down, up and down. He couldn't stay up long, but he liked to play. He was also able to play soccer and basketball to a degree. He would hit the ball with his nose like in air bud, but ofc he wasn't nearly so accurate. In the summer we would run in the sprinklers and he'd just jump up and bite the water, but still jump back and forth like we were doing not attack it or anything. I still miss that little dog. :(

tumblr_mhkzmzbIDQ1rg4b9lo1_500.gif

That's a awesome dog story Venus D:
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    8050....this seems like a pointless thread but whatever
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    tumblr_mhkzmzbIDQ1rg4b9lo1_500.gif

That's a awesome dog story Venus D:

*can't manage to have any feels because it's a dog* *feels terribily biased* OTL
    Euh....
    .... *facedesk*
    8051? Actually I think it might be because of the kind of hyper-spazzy nature of most of it and because my brain is really tired because it doesn't change if I replace the species with anything else kasngs
    8050....this seems like a pointless thread but whatever
    Yeeeah there's a reason I call this thread the nonsense thread with numbers. There's also a nonsense thread without numbers but that one doesn't get used nearily as often. Still, it's nice anyway.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    8052 o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I need to post a picture of my puppy Lulu, shes so adorable, at my feet right now. The only issue is she runs from cameras so i need to catch her unawares. But i love this puppy so much! Need to get a picture to share!

In other news, I cant stop watching this music video o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Too many dogs.
    Needs more attractive cats.
    tumblr_mlv3ak38t71rzjlg8o1_500.jpg
    :3
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Too many dogs.
    Needs more attractive cats.
    tumblr_mlv3ak38t71rzjlg8o1_500.jpg

SweetieBot, give Veneir - Dreamweaver 50 points for cats.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options

That cat is creepy, it looks like a secret assassin or something. o.o

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Krisnda awards 50 points to Veneir - Dreamweaver!
    Veneir - Dreamweaver is now in 1st place for September 2013 with 50 points (150 points overall).

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

Ahahaha, thank you Krissy 'x3
    *holds Krissy's paws and nuzzles into chest* Also, 'allo~

Venu, you're just jealous of her awesome eyeliner 3: (kidding)
    I thought all cats were secret assassins OTL?
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

Ahahaha, thank you Krissy 'x3
    *holds Krissy's paws and nuzzles into chest* Also, 'allo~

Venu, you're just jealous of her awesome eyeliner 3: (kidding)
    I thought all cats were secret assassins OTL?

I know I am. b:dirty
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know I am. b:dirty

x3.
    *gives Krissy a thing of eyeliner that's the same colour/etc as hers*
    There :3
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

x3.

Yays!

Hmmm, I need help D: xDD. I don't wanna look like a raccoon b:chuckle

*nuzzles*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yays!

Hmmm, I need help D: xDD. I don't wanna look like a raccoon b:chuckle

*nuzzles*

Hey I don't know anything about eyeliner application; if I did, I would have put it on for you, too OTL

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

x3.

D:! I want eye liner!
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    D:! I want eye liner!

Warui, you do the eyeliner thing well :3 can you help Krissy dear's with his?
    And eum, *gives you a thing of the same eyeliner the cat uses, too*
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

Hey I don't know anything about eyeliner application; if I did, I would have put it on for you, too OTL

xDD, fine I'll just take this nail polish.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

For footpaws~? <3
    I recentily(aka a bit more than a week ago OTL) re-shaped and painted the nails on my footpaws, and they look really nice again :3!!
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

3:< Come here Krissy. We have eyes to do! You will not look like a raccoon when I am done either XD
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

For footpaws~? <3
    I recentily(aka a bit more than a week ago OTL) re-shaped and painted the nails on my footpaws, and they look really nice again :3!!

Lol xD. Nice, what color?

3:< Come here Krissy. We have eyes to do! You will not look like a raccoon when I am done either XD

Yay! xD *sits on chair*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lol xD. Nice, what color?

Yay! xD *sits on chair*

I only have black nail polish, aha :3 So they're that~

Thankies, Warui~
    --oh, woops my ES keyboard is on....
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

I only have black nail polish, aha :3 So they're that~

Thankies, Warui~
    --oh, woops my ES keyboard is on....

Black always looks cute *purrs*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Black always looks cute *purrs*

*nods* :3
    More cats!
    tumblr_lpkrnkV8aL1qi4ucgo1_400.jpg