Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    xDD.

I want pizza fries.

tumblr_lzf1nhSlVl1r9y8cyo1_500.jpg

Anyone else thinking this thread is turning to a FB/Tumblr/PWI combination?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    xDD.

I want pizza fries.

tumblr_lzf1nhSlVl1r9y8cyo1_500.jpg

Anyone else thinking this thread is turning to a FB/Tumblr/PWI combination?

N'aw, this thread has always been the nonsense thread with numbers, nothing's changed OTL
    *doesn't use FB or tumblr ahhh but I do watch (as in, have bookmarked and manually stalk) a few tumblr blogs.*
    Also, I'm in a bidding war over a bunch of pretties right now D: bluhhh and every time one of us bids it makes the expiration time go up 4 minutessss.
    And, well... those might look okay without the pepperoni. And maybe if there were a bunch more veggies and stuff :3
    I actually used to get chilli fries at places all the time(if it was a place that could exempt the meat, aha) and they always made my stomach upset....
    Also, with calico cats and the thing with 'only female cats being able to be calico with very rare exceptions): I always thought it was just that male cats could only normally have two different fur pigments and that female cats could get up to three fur pigments... apparentily, it's that black and orange fur pigments are on the same gene which only the females have two of OTL.

Edit: Waaaaiit wait wait wait. Are those sweet potato fries underneath all that pizza cheese and stuff.....? (aka yam fries \o/)

Edit2:: Ahhh it was still going on for like an hour and then I was having a life and missed a thing x3.
    Also, more attractive eyeliner cat!
    tumblr_inline_moyk5fpefc1qc7p92.jpg
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Well, if we can post pictures...we might as well :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

Well, if we can post pictures...we might as well :3

*sniffles* Remember when we couldn't post pictures in off-topic....?
    That feels like it was so far away now D:
    Also, it's raining really hard right now, which is a nice sound to wake up to(it never rains here since deserts OTL) and it's been going for a long while~ --oh I just realized my ES keyboard is still on.... OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options

Those fries look too gluttonous. Pizza is Pizza, and fries are fries, and never should they meet. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Those fries look too gluttonous. Pizza is Pizza, and fries are fries, and never should they meet. >>

Neither of those things look good or wonderful in the slightest >.> That picture makes my stomach hurt just looking at it.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Neither of those things look good or wonderful in the slightest >.> That picture makes my stomach hurt just looking at it.

I enjoy them separately but that is too much cheese on those fries.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My birthday is tomorrow~ I will be old enough to drink! ...again. :D

• krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

Not referring to you, but why does everyone look foreword to drinking? xD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    'Again'?
    How many times have you turnt 21 so far?
    ....wait that defeats the purpose woops OTL

I was napping under my desk, and went to say hello to Reeba, and because I was really tired and don't really care about the random squirrel in the backyard, her partner shoved the cat in my face... and this wouldn't be a problem since Fang is soft and awesome and stuff, if I did not just literally two hours ago get something new I paid a pretty sum for and have been waiting for in the mail for about a month, and happen to be wearing it and Fang's the reason the old one got threads pulled out of it OTL like it's something I always need to wear but can I please at least have it for a little while and it breaks in first before it gets messed up...

Krissy: probabily because age restrictions are stupid and it's a relief to be able to do something you should be able to, anyway (Russian children get to drink) without getting even more grief for it OTL
    Basically I think it's mostily the relief factor.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    :( hopefully he did not tug at it or poke the material and stuffs. Good luck on getting it worn in! wearing in clothes is my favorite :D I like clothes...

Also anyway I did not have to be 21 in the last country I was in so I turned 18 and was able to drink. Then I moved to this one where it is 21 and so am once again turning an age old enough to drink XD So basically only once have I turned 21 :P (or will)

And I am excited to drink because...well Ven is right basically. Like...I could BEFORE without worrying. Now I had to be worried another couple of years whenever I wanted to drink some with my husband or something? >.>

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options

Just don't move to anywhere that needs you to be even older to drink. Though how a person is expected to go 18+ years without even a glass of water is beyond me!

... or am I thinking of the wrong kind of drinking? b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Just don't move to anywhere that needs you to be even older to drink. Though how a person is expected to go 18+ years without even a glass of water is beyond me!

... or am I thinking of the wrong kind of drinking? b:chuckle

Yeah I always thought the term 'drinking' and 'being old enough to drink' was kind of funny since it's the same word for ingesting any kind of liquid, ahaha.
    Hi, Kossy. <3
    :( hopefully he did not tug at it or poke the material and stuffs. Good luck on getting it worn in! wearing in clothes is my favorite :D I like clothes...
    Aha, no he didn't. I think he could tell I was as weirded out as him and we were both kind of victim parties there. OTL and thankies~.

Also, this is kewl:
    tumblr_mi0bh5JMa21qzpbyto1_500.jpg
    >:3 It has feets for Krissy, too.
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options

Yeah I always thought the term 'drinking' and 'being old enough to drink' was kind of funny since it's the same word for ingesting any kind of liquid, ahaha.
    Hi, Kossy. <3

Aha, no he didn't. I think he could tell I was as weirded out as him and we were both kind of victim parties there. OTL and thankies~.

Also, this is kewl:
    tumblr_mi0bh5JMa21qzpbyto1_500.jpg
    >:3

Eh, I thought it was fine, but then again I don't drink (i'm 21 but I don't think I would drink xD)

As for your pic Venee, *takes* that's mine :3

(And cute, and other things idonteven...)
  • opkossy
    edited September 2013
    Options

It's one of many terms that make me laugh at times.

Oh and this is for you, Ven. f:grin
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    *chuckles* You're welcome and thank you, you two. :3
    Beer does really well cooked into food. I made beer battered onion rings the other week; everyone really liked them. But I don't really drink because while I normally taste new wines or etc that Reeba occasionally buys, and the little bit I got on my paw while cooking once actually tasted really good, I can pretty much instantly feel a change in my system of some sort with even a really tiny amount; so yeah, wouldn't be good.
    Same thing happens with coffee; I think it's just that about anything that's 'meant to create a change in the system' effects me really fast. And I don't like the way those effects feel.
    ...incidentally, teas that have caffeine in them do nothing... ehhh.
  • opkossy
    edited September 2013
    Options

That's because tea is awesome, you silly.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    *sneaks up on the thread*
    mDIjDmh.gif?1?2372
    *boops its nose*
    :3
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options
    *sneaks up on the thread*
    mDIjDmh.gif?1?2372
    *boops its nose*
    :3

So cute.

barfing.jpg
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    So cute.

Yesyes :3
    I think the wrinkles from the smile at the end and slash or knowing that 'e's actually awake is the best/cutest part of that, aha x3. It always makes me smile, too, anyway~.

I can't find this stupid thing I need to find D:<!
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

First post of the day?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

First post of the day?
    tumblr_mq27ztzjxI1rjcfxro1_250.gif

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That's quite cute!

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That's quite cute!

British quite or American quite :3?

Aha, I think the facial expression/little eye movement is precious.
    Om nom.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Am i the only one that cant wait for eminems album?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

So..how's everyone?
    I got the wrong anniversary gifts..how about you? xD
  • Noli - Lost City
    Noli - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

i just wanted to see when i registered b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ^ I see many posts like this in the future -_-
  • Tenshun - Lost City
    Tenshun - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

:d
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I like even numbers.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.