[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 8-7-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    how will it work let them implement it first during maint.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Amada - Dreamweaver
    Amada - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    baby drake b:victory
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Giant Bunny of which I can't get. Share? :\
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ...wew.

Also a veno with no need for all class pets.

Yet I've gotten about 20 all class turtles/pigs that can't be stashed from Lucid quests...

Hurray.
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Turtle is my close 2nd.

Have a Frost Nix too but, it gets in my while flyng. xP
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Narbarian - Raging Tide
    Narbarian - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't have a favorite all-class pet, but if PWI made a mini version of a catapult (like the full sized ones in TW) I would buy it. Just have it's waiting animation throw little rocks at random things.
  • tony444
    tony444 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wow all i know is if this 8hr timer **** is real this game will officially die, lol even the cash shoppers like to farm, and cash shoppers will eventually stop buyin and sellin zhen cuz there will be no f2p members to buy it, we make out money farming nirv tt caster etc and im not gonna be told that if i wanna do a quick tt in the morning when i first wake up that i better sit there for the nxt 8hrs spammin the hell out of it and hopin to make it a full 8hrs thats just ridiculous b/s, like i said cashshopper will eventually leave also cuz there will be no1 to buy their zhen or items so if this 8hr thing is real goodbye pwi it was a good 4yrs i really hopes its not real though cuz i really like this game b:surrender
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    'Cerberus Pups'

Because they're always headbutting themselves into unconsciousness, when they're chasing their own tails!!!!!b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased

Not too mention that DoRkY Running gate of theirs!! With those Retardedly BoBbInG HeAdZzZ.........

b:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The all class pet from luminance (i forgot the name) cause that **** off people and my red butterfly. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Frankie, did you guys disable the "fatigue" timer for farming for this patch? I think enough people are already angry about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ...wew.

Also a veno with no need for all class pets.

Yet I've gotten about 20 all class turtles/pigs that can't be stashed from Lucid quests...

Hurray.

Venos should be able to have a battle pet + an all-class pet out at the same time.
    Don't try to whine to me about the lag issue >.> I just want to have my giant bunny out with me at all times D: Is that so much to ask!? b:laugh
    Seriously thought, it's totally racism against venos b:chuckle
    But then I'm biased, because I am one <.<

My favourite all-class pet is actually the hamster. Because it's so damn tiny! XD
  • thealfawolf
    thealfawolf Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i like the baby lockmer wish they would put in a few difrnt looking ones thow
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I think its cute seeing a baby tabby cat following a barb in beast form, but for me no favourite.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Frankie, did you guys disable the "fatigue" timer for farming for this patch? I think enough people are already angry about it.

A lot of the things rumored in this patch utterly terrify me. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    baby lokmur/baby bear b:pleased
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Something tells me there is stuff in this content update that the devs here don't even know about.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    frost pheonix.

not even going to worry about the patch
  • princesantriana
    princesantriana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I hope the maintenance will grand me an +12 orb i have opened 1000 packs with no luck i have left 300 more .......
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is the farming timer true? if it is just consider your game dead. hard enough to farm all day and get nothing now we only get 8 hrs.
  • IronCloud - Lost City
    IronCloud - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If the farming timer is true my suggestion would be this:

Add a form of toggle to turn it on and off kind of like the hyper exp mechanic. If we have to seriously choose that carefully when we start our timer it`s going to reduce the activity on all the servers by a huge amount imo. For example, stay up late to do World Bosses upon server reset = cannot do anything when you wake up until the same time you did WB the night before? Sounds pretty terrible to me. If you want to limit the bots ability to farm then that's fine but at least give us (non-bots) the opportunity to control when we use this precious "farm timer".
    b:pleased
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Baby drake is my al time fav

BTW anyone in SoCal that did fell the 4.4 earthquake ?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/44-earthquake-rattles-southern-california.html
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Didn't they already try to bring over the fatigue timer?

Where is it?

Didn't they already try to change pk rules on a pve server (remember the blue name sp pk bs)?

Where is it?

They already know how we feel about that. Worse case scenario, we'll have to deal with it while PWE grovels and begs and offers bjs and rims all around for PWC to send them a patch to the patch.

And oh, I love the Giant Bunny! I reminds me of my grandpa telling me habout how he used to have to walk 2 miles to school, in the snow, without shoes, with 20 lbs of book hung over his shoulder... while i just had to take a warm bus and take a nap till I got there.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Baby drake is my al time fav

BTW anyone in SoCal that did fell the 4.4 earthquake ?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/44-earthquake-rattles-southern-california.html

I didn't.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Favorite Pet: Lucid Turtle, it has a faster speed than I do.
    Coveted Pet: That red dragon/drake one

I find a lot in that Unofficial Patch translation thing to be puzzling (and admittedly annoying). Like most update notes, they are all rather vague and generally unclear or open to too much interpretation.

Why drop the price on the dq21-41? Everyone was so irate about the overall drop in dq prices when THAT happened. I'm still not sure if the dq points are a fair exchange.

And probably cause I just did my L60 Culti lately, the fact that that and earlier culties are made easier just frosts me to no end.

And really. Readjusting the quests below L30 to be 'easier'? Isn't that making the gameplay more inconsistent from low levels to high levels. And it's not like many players actually stay low leveled any more, either. What's the actual 'age' of an under 30 toon? 5 days? more? less? a week?

As for the whole timer thing... is that all mobs? Bosses? Which? And isn't it technically Grinding when you are going after the mobs? Also not exactly clear, but is a timer per mob type, or just 1 plain timer for all mobs?

---Can't help but think if they NEED a system like this, that making a daily max kill counter would be better. Maybe even scale it like they scale the xp/sp/drops for the level difference. Figure that I can easily manage 2 1mans in an hour with time to spare, so 80 per hour * 8 hour = 640 a day? And that is more thought going into that for something off the top of my head that may not even be an issue -_-;;;;;

Anyone know how far behind PWI is from the CN servers? I knew it was like a year off a ways back, but I don't think that's the case anymore.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sir Cuddlesworth!
  • Pinkpearl - Sanctuary
    Pinkpearl - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I live in LA and didn't feel it.
    Maybe, I was busy with shampoo and cold water when the quake happened.
    Been in the shower since the server was down until 10 minutes ago.

Super hot day sucks b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ひとりきり佇んでいた風の中
    幸せの名前をそっと呼びました。
    優しい嘘を付いてきらきらと笑っていたい、いつも
  • skitzo123
    skitzo123 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The lochmur is the coolest all class pet!!
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I live in LA and didn't feel it.
    Maybe, I was busy with shampoo and cold water when the quake happened.
    Been in the shower since the server was down until 10 minutes ago.

Super hot day sucks b:beatup

it was short just around 2 sec. one quick hard drop here in San Gabriel
  • wicked73
    wicked73 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE the baby lochmur. It is so adorably ugly and has a triton! Sadly, after a gazillion MQ's, I still haven't gotten one. My game hubby has 2 LOL I will keep going til I get him though and in the meantime will enjoy my chimei companions <3
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Unique Pet for one of my charaters was Pig (because it was free and I got it from chest).

But it has not any practical use, so "it was".

About update of game ...

My characters never ever meditated in game (when I play, I play), so for my characters meditation worth nothing.

DQ for 1 coin ... not worth to gather (better arrows even).

All other changes: my main character is above level 60 but less than 100, so I don't think, that they will be useful for him.