Insert reasons for:

Options

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    U think that coming here and qqing ( after u didnt have the chance in so long) will change something? U ghatered best geared players on server, except those in GD. We didnt have the chance to TW in months, no way to train or work toghether, unless the litlle pk we had. I didnt even bother to open the game, greeny hardly does it from time to time. We returned thinking we would have a real challenge, but we find a bunch of adults acting like kids, being happy on a victory that wasnt even a victory. Last week u beat us, this week we refused to be farmed. Wasnt hoju,s decision, it was guilds decision. Unlike u, that motto on facebook is true for us.We dont ghater from time to time and pm our outside guild friends how much we hate this guild, saying we stay there for 1-2 ppl, like ur guildies did. We go in TW with few r9 archers, lack of bms ( who quited) 3 or 4 venos and some other players. We played toghether after 7 months. U cant compare this with the 3 years of experience u had. Most likely, same people were squaded in Tro, used to play with eachother. So keep the trolling for urself. We arent crying, we accept the situation and work on it, but we will never stay to be farmed just to make ur ego happy. We also have a real life that makes us quit the game, u should try it, instead of trying to find other games to play. Some fresh air might make ur numb brains get to life.

Aw little boy's mad. It's ok. We understand how upset you are that you got rapid in TW.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    U think that coming here and qqing ( after u didnt have the chance in so long) will change something? U ghatered best geared players on server, except those in GD. We didnt have the chance to TW in months, no way to train or work toghether, unless the litlle pk we had. I didnt even bother to open the game, greeny hardly does it from time to time. We returned thinking we would have a real challenge, but we find a bunch of adults acting like kids, being happy on a victory that wasnt even a victory. Last week u beat us, this week we refused to be farmed. Wasnt hoju,s decision, it was guilds decision. Unlike u, that motto on facebook is true for us.We dont ghater from time to time and pm our outside guild friends how much we hate this guild, saying we stay there for 1-2 ppl, like ur guildies did. We go in TW with few r9 archers, lack of bms ( who quited) 3 or 4 venos and some other players. We played toghether after 7 months. U cant compare this with the 3 years of experience u had. Most likely, same people were squaded in Tro, used to play with eachother. So keep the trolling for urself. We arent crying, we accept the situation and work on it, but we will never stay to be farmed just to make ur ego happy. We also have a real life that makes us quit the game, u should try it, instead of trying to find other games to play. Some fresh air might make ur numb brains get to life.

First of all i see no Trolo ppl here QQing. The only ones that qq here are GD ppl. We just state facts like:
    1. GD did not fight for their lands (like Enrage did when we took over the map - since you like so much to compare Trolo to Enrage)
    2. it took GD 1 year to equal Enrage in TW and alot of internal drama to tear Enrage apart, it took 1 week to Trolo to streamroll GD without any internal dramas on your side. Point proved: Trolo's victory did not rely on GD getting weaker like it happened with GD vs Enrage.
    3. You cannot be self proclaimed no1. when you got beaten up 2 times in row.

We kill farmed you to humiliate you, why hide behind fingers? Why did we do it? Because we could!

You didnt have the chance to TW in 7 months? LOL then care to explain how the hell did you guys take over so many lands? WTF! i quitted few months ago, i did not know nowadays lands are given out for free. Oh well...

Oh you have a real life? Awww so sweet, im overjoyed that green has one too! so nice! Guess what... we do too. And you know it, otherwise your faction mates wouldnt call us weekend warriors. The difference between you and us is that we do not need to farm our arses out to be able to put up a good fight. You did have a real challenge, you just didnt know how to react.

Many of us quitted a while ago and got called back for this thing which we thought it could be fun, we were out of training, just like you, but TWing is like going on a bike, if you dont do it for a long time, when you start it again you might be unsure the 1st 10 min then it all comes back so naturally... well if you ever mastered the knowledge to begin with.

Its been already known that Trolo was made up of 3-4 factions, many ppl didnt play together since months ago so on this level you can pretty much compare Trolo to GD. I see no disadvantage on your side. But yes im not a hypocrite and i will admit most of these people have 3+ years TW experience, well afterall a majority of them worked hard to take over the map, cant say the same thing about GD.

The fact is: its not easy to be no.1 and keep everyone in shape and training. Been there, but we done that. You couldnt. Accept it. You are not no.1 TW faction on HT. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ah andro, how i do love your posts <3

we should go shopping and then chit chat about our purchases over drinks ;)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lonelyboy = hojuken? just asking :P

1st of all...
    dude seriously...

green and opening... ah nvm b:laugh

did i miss sth? b:puzzled

Didn't notice it being said that greeney supposedly barely plays lol, I'm on good terms with her and I'd say she plays just about the same as me if not a bit more. Sooo from that stand point I believe it keeps a lot of equal grounds between the two factions that had "fights" if you can call them that, rather massacres.
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well scrubbs hun, if staying afk at south banker is called playing (to get rid of the pk hrs) then yes, i do play like 2-3 hrs a day. Sometimes i pk, get killed a few times, get bored and go afk again. Only played when we used to do those warsong runs, till i got the wep :)

@ Andro- Gd did fight for their lands ( remember when we took them from Enrage, improving with every TW)
    - as far as i know - i might be wrong- we nvr said we are nr. 1 Tw faction, we were named like that by default, after kicking ur *** in TW, pk, events...etc and there was no1 else to fight against us.
    -as for the real life thing, i can talk for myself and Eden. We arent even weekend players. And the real life doesnt mean to us filling our time with another game like 90% of u guys do. We log in PWI and do stuff if we want, if not, we dont play other games. There are things more important than constantly trying to find new games and new lovers. U should try it!
    - u say u were out of training. Guess what, so are we. When was the last time u saw me TW-ing? I will tell u, 1 year+ ago. And now, when got into fight was aware that our gear(mine and eden,s) are kinda outdated, compared the the 40 best geared ppl u had. Not saying u dont have **** geared, but most were heavely geared.
    - Tro created from 3-4 factions , 90% of them EX ENRAGE, so think abt working toghether again :P

@ Mystic
    Eden is stating his opinion, not crying. If he would be angry for getting killed in Tw, wouldnt have returned in the last 2 weeks to Tw or just CSing whatever he needed in order to stay alive. I dont remember u being so c0cky when GSX, GTI and some others were here to rapid ur ***...Dont u guys forget who u were. And if u throw to GD the same old bs that we were Enrage members- we nvr denied it. We were that part of Enrage who refused to put up with the sht going on. And our members arent Enrage only, as most of ur factions are.

Better than staying here and showing off how ,,amazing,, u are, thinking it will change anything, go find some other games or CS/farm more. U only created Tro to have the joy of beating us, and for that u had to unite 3-4 guilds. Now isnt that sad. Did this stroke ur ego? Glad it did :) Yet, will change nothing in GD. We are who we are and cant be himilliated by a bunch of egocentrics(most of u) who worked so hard for the victory...damn...so many mails to send just to win one more time, coz u couldnt take us down with 1 guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^If 90% of us were ex-enrage, and the result were...what happened the last 2 weeks, then it means GD didn't surpass Enrage, it means Enrage destroyed its own power. GD may have gotten better in the past months; I'm not there nor did I fight in those battles 7 months ago to compare and say, but it evidently wasn't enough to beat what Enrage was back then if 90% of Trolololo now were Enrage then.

Some people have been throwing the "where were you the last 7 months" argument. I don't see how that helps their case. If they were gone, it means they have NOT geared up since last reset, have NOT pvp'd since last reset, and should be out of sorts with the game with its new morai content and all. That should be advantageous to those who do claim to have been on daily and farming, keeping up with the game, merching, or whatever GD does as "daily-loggers" instead of "weekend-warriors."

I think I also saw something along the lines of "we kill-farmed you the last 7 months" when I was skimming through. I'm not sure who stated it, but no-show + kill farming doesn't really make sense in anyone's book but whoever stated it apparently. Can't really farm what's not there, and can't really no-show if ur being kill-farmed. As far as I know, only WarX showed against GD (b/c they like to attack them) and maybe Drakon if they were ever attacked (b/c the Holy Dragon Order never retreats!), but I highly doubt the statement was directed toward any WarX or Drak people.

Opinions are debatable, but ill-constructed arguments that end up supporting the opposite side turns it from a debate into comic relief.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well scrubbs hun, if staying afk at south banker is called playing (to get rid of the pk hrs) then yes, i do play like 2-3 hrs a day. Sometimes i pk, get killed a few times, get bored and go afk again. Only played when we used to do those warsong runs, till i got the wep :)

@ Andro- Gd did fight for their lands ( remember when we took them from Enrage, improving with every TW)
    - as far as i know - i might be wrong- we nvr said we are nr. 1 Tw faction, we were named like that by default, after kicking ur *** in TW, pk, events...etc and there was no1 else to fight against us.
    -as for the real life thing, i can talk for myself and Eden. We arent even weekend players. And the real life doesnt mean to us filling our time with another game like 90% of u guys do. We log in PWI and do stuff if we want, if not, we dont play other games. There are things more important than constantly trying to find new games and new lovers. U should try it!
    - u say u were out of training. Guess what, so are we. When was the last time u saw me TW-ing? I will tell u, 1 year+ ago. And now, when got into fight was aware that our gear(mine and eden,s) are kinda outdated, compared the the 40 best geared ppl u had. Not saying u dont have **** geared, but most were heavely geared.
    - Tro created from 3-4 factions , 90% of them EX ENRAGE, so think abt working toghether again :P

@ Mystic
    Eden is stating his opinion, not crying. If he would be angry for getting killed in Tw, wouldnt have returned in the last 2 weeks to Tw or just CSing whatever he needed in order to stay alive. I dont remember u being so c0cky when GSX, GTI and some others were here to rapid ur ***...Dont u guys forget who u were. And if u throw to GD the same old bs that we were Enrage members- we nvr denied it. We were that part of Enrage who refused to put up with the sht going on. And our members arent Enrage only, as most of ur factions are.

Better than staying here and showing off how ,,amazing,, u are, thinking it will change anything, go find some other games or CS/farm more. U only created Tro to have the joy of beating us, and for that u had to unite 3-4 guilds. Now isnt that sad. Did this stroke ur ego? Glad it did :) Yet, will change nothing in GD. We are who we are and cant be himilliated by a bunch of egocentrics(most of u) who worked so hard for the victory...damn...so many mails to send just to win one more time, coz u couldnt take us down with 1 guild

Where is Yasmine?! some1 call Yasmine nao plz !!!b:laugh

honestly? Karma + RoC would be enough to spawn killfarm GD frags b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • kaiowas
    kaiowas Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    First of all i see no Trolo ppl here QQing. The only ones that qq here are GD ppl. We just state facts like:
    1. GD did not fight for their lands (like Enrage did when we took over the map - since you like so much to compare Trolo to Enrage)
    2. it took GD 1 year to equal Enrage in TW and alot of internal drama to tear Enrage apart, it took 1 week to Trolo to streamroll GD without any internal dramas on your side. Point proved: Trolo's victory did not rely on GD getting weaker like it happened with GD vs Enrage.
    3. You cannot be self proclaimed no1. when you got beaten up 2 times in row.

We kill farmed you to humiliate you, why hide behind fingers? Why did we do it? Because we could!

soundcloud.com/norzeatic-si-khidja/norzeatic-si-khidja-ea

b:boredb:chuckle
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
    edited August 2012
    Options

It was your precious Eden who said you did not have the chance to TW in months and its simple logic that if you did not TW in months yet you hold so many lands you got them for free. Honestly even my 7 years old son can pass this simple logic. *pat pat* you will get there one day, im confident!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/GoldDigrz/441815465850057 In my poor 3rd world english Top faction means #1. Really, stop being so hypocrite, would you?

Im so happy for you that you realised there are other things to do than constantly trying to find new games and new lovers. If you wouldve realised this earlier you wouldnt have been talked like that in guild chat coz you were desperately trying to flirt with a guildie's boyfriend, nor wouldve you pm ppl asking why did they get marry to that girl and not to you coz you look better. Its always better later than never.

If you insist so much that Trolo was 90% Enrage then face this : "Enrage" just kicked your butts for 2 weeks in row. Your lands value nothing, your gear values nothing, your time spent and skills value nothing, because at any given time we can get together again and do it once more.

*grabs popcorn and waits for a juicy reply* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ah andro, how i do love your posts <3

we should go shopping and then chit chat about our purchases over drinks ;)

Anne, in about 2 weeks im going into a no life short period (aka summer break) and before that other game comes out we can go for shopping b:chuckle

Double post because i can?:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

@ Mystic

Those pk kills are probably more than I've played lol, and the general amount of my warsong runs died when I stopped at the same time. I get them occasionally and maybe more consistently now that I Have friends who need certain weapons.

But do look at how many people in GD were in enrage at any point when it was on top, I do believe there is a solid number.

The biggest laugh for us is the people from gd coming onto forums and basically throwing both sides of an argument at us which is like you havn't played in so long blah blah blah and then also we have been practicing for 7 months with our small tws. This makes no sense.

I can't say exactly for sure for you, but I woudl say it hasn't been a year for most of the gd faction I can guarentee the core that was in gd at it's high point was all tw'ing straight till the reset. *edit* aka to me that's less than a year before the last real tw. Also Karma and GD did have a tw that lasted over an hour if I remember so nobody should be claiming that GD didn't have any tw for those 7+ months.

Again if you want to complain about the fact more than 1 guild made up of trolololo, take a look at what GD was and is compromised of. I see Radiance, Tao, Enrage and a whole volley of newer players. That looks like 4 different pools to grab from, same as trolololo.

Btw if eden's gear is outdated then I am way more behind lol.

*add*
    Each single GD member may be right about themselves and valid in saying they may not have even playing much like yourself, but the guild as a whole has probably been the most active on the server and plenty of them gearing up with stage 3 and r9.
    edited August 2012
    Options

@ Mystic
    We were that part of Enrage who refused to put up with the sht going on.

You were kicked from Enrage Green. You did put up with it. We just didn't put up with you. b:chuckle
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You were kicked from Enrage Green. You did put up with it. We just didn't put up with you. b:chuckle

owned ! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited August 2012
    Options
    We can go on with this forever...and its usless. U will defend ur opinion, we will defend ours and we get nowhere.

GD is and will always be top faction for us, no matter what u say. Loosing land, TW wont change that. We are who we are, regardless ur comments and show off.

Being nice- which is rare for me- doesnt = flirting
    Dont need an ingame marriage or to flirt with someone. Its more than enough what i have now. And if i do flirt, its just for fun. I call everyone hun, sweetie or baby and guildies/friends know it. I dont lie to som1 that i care and then dump them for som1 else.
    U know what makes u so sad? Carring abt others more than yourself and ur family.

Yasmine is at Kolobrzeg if u care so much.

Wasnt kicked from Enrage, i left and that can be checked.

Our lands value nothing, our gear values nothing, time spent toghether values everything. And if u put back Tro i dont give a damn. Stupidity combined with arrogance and a huge ego will get u a long way, i am sure of that. But u will be the same bunch of looser(most of u, since u got some players i do respect), who dont know how to have fun coz they are driven by their selfish inner frustrations.

Last post and dont give a sht abt further comments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options

You were asked to leave just because Marin was too nice to kick you and gave you the choise to leave with the little dignity you still had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Will make an exception in ur case Andro, just coz i love u. Memory is harsh sht. My left from Enrage happened during rcr and was due to the fact that ur hubby back then, Sheswes ks-ed wb from Yasmine, u remember now? Also, taintex and Mastema still play and can confirm this. Take some GOTU KOLA (plant native to southeast Asia, it is claimed to help with focus and mental clarity), might help.

And this was rly the last post, but needed to state this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Anne, in about 2 weeks im going into a no life short period (aka summer break) and before that other game comes out we can go for shopping b:chuckle

Double post because i can?:D

sounds perfect. we can pick up a few new things right before starting our new toons =)

if possible, i'd like to play with you a bit when you move over there? we should get together and talk sometime about it. you still have my vent info? if not fb msg me and i'll get it to you soon.

as for all this drama, thanks for the entertainment. *giggles*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^If 90% of us were ex-enrage, and the result were...what happened the last 2 weeks, then it means GD didn't surpass Enrage, it means Enrage destroyed its own power. GD may have gotten better in the past months; I'm not there nor did I fight in those battles 7 months ago to compare and say, but it evidently wasn't enough to beat what Enrage was back then if 90% of Trolololo now were Enrage then.

Some people have been throwing the "where were you the last 7 months" argument. I don't see how that helps their case. If they were gone, it means they have NOT geared up since last reset, have NOT pvp'd since last reset, and should be out of sorts with the game with its new morai content and all. That should be advantageous to those who do claim to have been on daily and farming, keeping up with the game, merching, or whatever GD does as "daily-loggers" instead of "weekend-warriors."

I think I also saw something along the lines of "we kill-farmed you the last 7 months" when I was skimming through. I'm not sure who stated it, but no-show + kill farming doesn't really make sense in anyone's book but whoever stated it apparently. Can't really farm what's not there, and can't really no-show if ur being kill-farmed. As far as I know, only WarX showed against GD (b/c they like to attack them) and maybe Drakon if they were ever attacked (b/c the Holy Dragon Order never retreats!), but I highly doubt the statement was directed toward any WarX or Drak people.

Opinions are debatable, but ill-constructed arguments that end up supporting the opposite side turns it from a debate into comic relief.

Made me lol XD

Actually for months our choice was attack "GD or Karma"b:surrender, one of the main reasons why we're not particularly sorry to be off the map, as it gives us freedom to go and attack somebody elseb:pleased (how that'll work out, time will tell, lol)

Also I find GD complaining about getting kill farmed kinda cute, and astronomically hypocritical, after all, they kill farmed cat shops LOL. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Since people like to keep bringing up Enrage. I will inform all the band-wagon/moronic people of GoldDigrz on what really happened with Enrage. Enrage had severe internal implosion from 2 separate incidents of 2 major group of friends in the faction. It was fueled by the fact that GD was getting too easy to beat in TW. So a ton of members took the opportunity to restart Karma. More joined them or hopped to GD themselves. After this happened however GD STILL lost to Enrage for several weeks before Enrage was barely able to put out a competent TW effort with the people they had left. This is when GD started to get wins, the TWs were still challenging for them(God knows why). On no occasion did they have a chance to kill farm. Enrage then disbanded, instead of being relegated to fight Dominus/Radiance in terms of TW power. So in fact GD just got top spot by default. They did nothing to earn #1, just showed up to TW against the shell of Enrage. I know truth hurts. Then for 6 months, nobody cared to challenge GD in TW, instead having fun with the smaller TWs.

Until Trololol came along and completely manhandle/steamrolled, whatever word you want to call it to GoldDigrz. They could've prolonged the embarassment, but they were so bored with the TWs, they let GD off the hook.

If GD cant handle the server's "best 80"(some top players declined Trol's invitation btw) to any competent extent then how do they expect to handle any sort of ganks from other faction. In the history of HT, GoldDigrz has got to be the worst "number #1 TW faction" that we have ever had. GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options

You were asked to leave Enrage because of all the ridiculous drama you caused. It's the same thing as being kicked because if you chose not to leave, you were getting kicked immediately after. We were nice enough to not instantly boot you because of how long you were with Enrage. Then you went and applied to Radiance and under the "Previous guild/reason to leave" area, you stated (I can't find it so it's not word for word, but the ideal is here) "I left Enrage because I got tired of all their stupid drama.

Damn, I really wish I could find that post because it sounded so much better QQ. Nice try anyway green :)
  • xavierpeepoo
    xavierpeepoo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Enrage had severe internal implosion from 2 separate incidents of 2 major group of friends in the faction. It was fueled by the fact that GD was getting too easy to beat in TW. So a ton of members took the opportunity to restart Karma.

was it fueled by GD tw being boring or by the fact that Jenguin started btching about enragers not helping pk and gd farm kill us? b:chuckle

qq no pk help lets go back to karma... a lot of us was there when this happened and karma ragequit
    I seldom PK

when you do you use another person account becus your bm is so bad you only distraction b:bye
  • xavierpeepoo
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You were asked to leave Enrage because of all the ridiculous drama you caused. It's the same thing as being kicked because if you chose not to leave, you were getting kicked immediately after. We were nice enough to not instantly boot you because of how long you were with Enrage. Good try though Green.

mystic did you change your mind about insta deny jenguin from your factions? but now you seem all friends b:chuckle then call people hypocrite wolololol
    edited August 2012
    Options
    mystic did you change your mind about insta deny jenguin from your factions? but now you seem all friends b:chuckle then call people hypocrite wolololol

http://animalswallpaper.info/wp-content/themes/fastwallpaper/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://animalswallpaper.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/kkprj.jpg&w=448&h=336&zc=0&q=100
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    was it fueled by GD tw being boring or by the fact that Jenguin started btching about enragers not helping pk and gd farm kill us? b:chuckle

qq no pk help lets go back to karma... a lot of us was there when this happened and karma ragequit

when you do you use another person account becus your bm is so bad you only distraction b:bye

Can someone post a guide on GD forums on how to select an avatar please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xavierpeepoo
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Can someone post a guide on GD forums on how to select an avatar please

lol i am not gd sasha, try harder b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol i am not gd sasha, try harder b:bye

Figure it out yourself then. Guilty until proven innocent as far as I'm concerned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Because BMs aren't just distractions anyway....

Pie has never PKed on anyone else's toon. Whatever you're smoking must be pretty good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I have never PK'd on anybody else's account. The few times I have pk'd have all been on my BM. Why would you have these weird fantasies about me telling people 'the best BM killed them' when I pk'd them on another character? You make no sense at all. Thanks. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]