Insert reasons for:

Options

Comments

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/GoldDigrz/441815465850057?ref=stream

"GoldDigrz is the top TW faction in the Heaven Tear server on Perfect World International. The members work together daily to grow and become stronger."

AHHAHAHA
    HAHAAHA
    HAHAhA
    Ha.

Also, Umadbra?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ilonelyboy wrote: »
    All in all GD > Than enrage

and all in all one old player of GD is worth 10billion times one old player of enrage

and all in all Enrage always used to gank and go on fights when they outnumbered people so ur argument is void.

I dont see why ur so butthurt GD didnt give u enough consideration to bid on u, ur just a bunch of fail people that dont even log in game.

U didnt play for months and now that ur back u want to get that attention back or what?

I told u, ur acting like a bunch of cry babies, ur prolly all QQing about why GD ignored u and didnt bid on ur fail faction b:laugh

Im pretty sure we were the ones getting ganked?? Enrage had three way ganks week after week with no success from other factions.... In fact! Wasnt it GD that was outted for QQing to Radiance not wanting to gank because they were tired of being GDs pawn? Then chose to attack them instead of Enrage?
    Your 10billion worth example of an Old GD player is quite amusing being that what started GD were Old Enrage players =/ who started GD because of other Old Enragers who in fact are now in GD and who now are your officers?
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Im pretty sure we were the ones getting ganked?? Enrage had three way ganks week after week with no success from other factions.... In fact! Wasnt it GD that was outted for QQing to Radiance not wanting to gank because they were tired of being GDs pawn? Then chose to attack them instead of Enrage?
    Your 10billion worth example of an Old GD player is quite amusing being that what started GD were Old Enrage players =/ who started GD because of other Old Enragers who in fact are now in GD and who now are your officers?

*grins* i was wondering how many pages of this useless drama i would read before someone would remind them of this fact b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    *grins* i was wondering how many pages of this useless drama i would read before someone would remind them of this fact b:chuckle

Im very curious as to who's hiding behind that "ilonelyboy" forum alt.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    GD didn't no show... but they left the instance at around 17 minutes. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • _rekresreb - Dreamweaver
    _rekresreb - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wuild gars 2
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I am so sorry guys, my +6 r8 made GD leave the instance u_u
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So............what happened?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    GD got farmkilled and they left the instance, we put up catshops and then our barbs took off the crystal. sounds like a TW against Drakon back in the old days.
    Just hope their egos are doing a bit better than last week. They improved afterall, from 15 min to like 25min. Maybe next week they decide to leave instance after 35 min so we can call it continuously improvement b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well im glad i had to work extra today at the lab and missed TW Trololololololololo
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I've said this a lot publicly and still stand by it now: if you keep thinking your problem is only "being outgeared," that will be the only problem you try to solve and the only thing you will be improving.

And since it was deemed a success, Steopie, I haven't forgotten your request from the very beginning of this "prank." Imagine that--it all started one boring Sunday morning with a random whim to reply to a S>10* Orbs wchat...
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wow the level of chest pounding trollers is amazing!

The strongest TW players in the game reunited into a new guild, and picked up many of the strongest players remaining in other guilds.

Hats off to you all, you did indeed pull off creating a new tougher TW guild. That you are getting results now comes as no surprise.

Gear better, more R9 ppl...idk not counting, don't care...

GD needs to work on battle plan, strategy, and tactics. Period. No excuses no reasons, simple truth.. Change will come, at some point ( or theres no fun in TW in store for Trollololol, just as there wasn't too much in the last 2 TW's for you)

That you are a bunch of lousy sports who would intentionally set up and just farm kill? No doubt you are because you did, but you won, so it's your prerogative, and it's ours not to hang around for it either. When the War was essentially over and you were just there to farm kill..."cya", that's our prerogative and any of you who say you would do differently are kidding yourselves.

It seems your real joy in the game comes from winning in TW and insulting people and guilds in the forums and WC. So have a blast, the more you actually remove incentive for people to fight you the less fun you'll end up having ( i doubt you've really had much fun yet)

Ok go crazy now...go ahead insult me... I just said it like it is, I'm sure the Trolls will kick into high gear.
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    FUNNY thing is all these people QQin and crying are the same people that NO SHOWED Tao for months.
    You guys just cant stand when others do as you all have done before.
    IJS
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    FUNNY thing is all these people QQin and crying are the same people that NO SHOWED Tao for months.
    You guys just cant stand when others do as you all have done before.
    IJS

A good chunk of those people where in Tao at that time, myself and thehate being two examples. Enrage only no showed Tao at that time because there where being 3 way ganked by Ceasar and Radiance as well. Thats the only reason enrage ever no showed anyone.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

The strongest TW players in the game reunited into a new guild, and picked up many of the strongest players remaining in other guilds.

Hats off to you all, you did indeed pull off creating a new tougher TW guild. That you are getting results now comes as no surprise.

GD needs to work on battle plan, strategy, and tactics. Period. No excuses no reasons, simple truth.. Change will come, at some point ( or theres no fun in TW in store for Trollololol, just as there wasn't too much in the last 2 TW's for you)

That you are a bunch of lousy sports who would intentionally set up and just farm kill? No doubt you are because you did, but you won, so it's your prerogative, and it's ours not to hang around for it either. When the War was essentially over and you were just there to farm kill..."cya", that's our prerogative and any of you who say you would do differently are kidding yourselves.

It seems your real joy in the game comes from winning in TW and insulting people and guilds in the forums and WC. So have a blast, the more you actually remove incentive for people to fight you the less fun you'll end up having ( i doubt you've really had much fun yet)

Ok go crazy now...go ahead insult me... I just said it like it is, I'm sure the Trolls will kick into high gear.

I b:heart The Tash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I b:heart The Tash

Thats the furthest thing form insulting him b:pleased
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

We had 58 R9 people people in the first TW, didn't count how many in the second war. Far from hoju's claim that GD only lost because it was 80 r9. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I was told GD refused to roster non R9 people a bit ago against Karma. Considering how well geared GD is it's a believable fact that you could consistently roster 80 R9 people. I'm sure to this day you guys can still put 50+ R9 people (you've lost a lot of well geared people so I'm not sure). I'd honestly guess more but 50 seems like an okay number. It would surely remove the *omg trolo outgeared us so we lost* theory. If GD did manage to field more R9 players against us than what we had, then I'm really sorry, lol.

GD does indeed need to work on those things, but I feel as though that won't ever come. Majority of the member base (obviously not everyone) in GD do not know how to properly play the game. The faction is riddled with people who are absolute **** at knowing what to do and well you know, be a skilled player. It's very difficult to become a "strategic" faction overall when the members individually can't figure that out for themselves.

Me personally, considering I have the gear and skill level to manage my way through a kill farm, I would stick around and rack up some kills or at least do some fancy foot work to make the best of it. I'm sure others in our general group would say the same.

You know by now that we don't care for the actual win but the fun that entails from something we do in this game. The win is a bonus in many ways for obvious reasons. Every faction who's been on top in this game (even the old Rad I believe against RoC) has trash talked the faction they've beaten in one way or another. You especially can't try to bash us about that considering all the grief GD members gave Karma when they no-showed TW's, lose PK fights etc etc. Everyone does it when given the chance. GD sht talked Karma as much as they could, but now that the roles are reversed, it's not okay? Enrage did it to GD, GD did it to Enrage (for the short time we were still alive) and now we're here.

We actually have had fun, or at least I think we did. Although we didn't get the fun we hoped the TW's would give, it was honestly fun in a way to steam roll GD and knock you down a notch (I'll continue to be civil). The two weeks that the faction was together there was no drama at all, everyone got along (yea some people probably bit their tongue against some people, all guilds have it) and we all had fun with each other in some way. RoC people and Karma people exchanged laughs and I personally missed having so many people together (again) and having a good time. Makes the claims that "hahaha look at all those weekend warriors who hate each other make a guild it won't last hahahaha" look pretty moot. Actually sucks in a way that we're split again, but now we're going back to having tiny TW fun.

It's been how long since someone first said "keep doing this you'll take incentive away from people wanting to TW against you"? That tired old line won't ever come to be true and to this day people are still fighting us and we're still having fun.

b:cute
    edited August 2012
    Options

It's been how long since someone first said "keep doing this you'll take incentive away from people wanting to TW against you"? That tired old line won't ever come to be true and to this day people are still fighting us and we're still having fun.

b:cute

It seems many of you didn't want to TW against GD when the tables were turned...for the last several months tons of no shows and excuses.

Maybe you would have stuck around for a kill farm, maybe not....nobody ever did it to you guys even when GD was easily beating Enrage at the end...we killed the crystal and got out ( to the best of my memory). To assume many GD could not have run out and done some more fighting and damage is of course ridiculous, we all know how to hit pots and AoE... not sure what the point would have been really, 4 catas in base and tons of DD is game over, especially when the other team intentionally mocks. Do sports teams mock their opponents during or after a win? No, it's unacceptable at any level of competition except apparently video gaming...GD doesn't do it regardless, at least we are good sports.

Your more civil response is both surprising and appreciated.

Again look at the last several months strategy guilds used for no showing GD, so yeah, it has been done and was stated very clearly in these forums. Wonder if you'll get the same in return?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    QQing about Trolololo's gear is pointless. The reason GD sucks so much at TW is because they always blame gear or numbers instead of themselves. The only areas they see any need to improve upon are how much they are spending on their gear and how many people they can drag online to TW, and so nothing else will ever improve for them because they make these excuses for themselves.

It doesn't matter what excuses you make or how many ad hoc arguments you make about other factions' showing or not showing. The fact that is' wrong aside, why does it matter to you right now if any faction showed or did not show to a TW in the past? That doesn't make you play better, nor does it discredit anyone who played against you. Other [dead] factions' decisions do not affect how YOU respond to the only challenge you ever had in your farce of a reign as "top" faction.

The truth of the matter is GD has dropped the ball at every opportunity. They have proved that they are only top faction because no one else cares to be. You can trash talk other factions all you want; that's half the game after all, but in the end, doing that won't make you improve.

For my part in Trolololo, I found the TWs quite lackluster, but I greatly enjoyed coming out of PK retirement and fighting alongside my old PK buddies b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    We can probably argue that if GD pwn'd Tro in TW yesterday, WC and these forums would be filled with GD trolling around and bashing at every given chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    We can probably argue that if GD pwn'd Tro in TW yesterday, WC and these forums would be filled with GD trolling around and bashing at every given chance.

Yep. Also why I don't feel bad at all farming GD, seeing as how they'd do it eagerly if they were given the chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yep. Also why I don't feel bad at all farming GD, seeing as how they'd do it eagerly if they were given the chance.

Saying they would have done it too, is a weak excuse really.
    edited August 2012
    Options

We had the chance and didn't do it to Enrage and other guilds, so I miss your point completely.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    We had the chance and didn't do it to Enrage and other guilds, so I miss your point completely.

My point was I didn't feel bad. But since you bring it up, yes you did do it to Enrage. I was there.

Well, I should say you guys TRIED. Can't say it was a huge success.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Saying they would have done it too, is a weak excuse really.

It wasn't an excuse b:laugh I did it because I wanted to and I could, nothing more and nothing less. The fact that you guys would have done it was a good bonus.

Why double-quote the same post? Are you THAT upset?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options

I somewhat disagree. Seeing as you have a nice 'tash and you complimented mystic on being civil, I will be the same. (Though I do always try to be civil, I just get over excited by your tash b:chuckle)

When you overgeared Enrage as much as Trololol overgeared GD, it was taking you ~40mins to win.

At the end of the previous TW season, Enrage showed up against GD and no-showed xWaRx when we could have easily noshowed GD to defend the easy land.

We assembled the best geared and best players cos we thought it is what we would require to actually have a real fight. Going into TW #1, I had no idea how the TW would go, we were expecting an even fight, a lot of us predicted a 3 hour. A lot of us are frustrated at how horrific and pathetic GD's performance has been. A guild with as much gear as GD, who do PVE and work on gear regularly just shouldnt have been smashed as hard as they were, especially when, as your guildmates so often like to remind us, a lot of us have barely played over the last 6~12 months.

I hope your point about my claiming that TW in smaller factions being more fun is also satisfied. I do stand by those statements. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The radiance comes out, qq about **** talking and kill farming.

Just because you pretend to act all righteous doesn't reflect how your guild acts the rest of the time. Tbh if you were so self righteous you probably wouldn't even be posting on the forums and just enjoying yourself with your faction and friends.

To come up here and claim people do low things despite your own faction having participated in many of it is quite stupid and shows how ignorant gd is. Ignorant mostly prominent in how you guys tw and as a guild can't accept the loss as your own fault but rather gear and numbers. I hear you guys needed to start gearing up against from those tw meetings gl with that.

But in the end you posting here is just being another gd hypocrite, since I do believe you mentioned you were done posting here a couple days ago to all these same people lol.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.