Insert reasons for:

Options

Comments

• xavierpeepoo
    xavierpeepoo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

the way GD left tw reminds me of the way you left Radiance when you were buttrapid by Karma, Shifong b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It seems many of you didn't want to TW against GD when the tables were turned...for the last several months tons of no shows and excuses.

Maybe you would have stuck around for a kill farm, maybe not....nobody ever did it to you guys even when GD was easily beating Enrage at the end...we killed the crystal and got out ( to the best of my memory). To assume many GD could not have run out and done some more fighting and damage is of course ridiculous, we all know how to hit pots and AoE... not sure what the point would have been really, 4 catas in base and tons of DD is game over, especially when the other team intentionally mocks. Do sports teams mock their opponents during or after a win? No, it's unacceptable at any level of competition except apparently video gaming...GD doesn't do it regardless, at least we are good sports.

Your more civil response is both surprising and appreciated.

Again look at the last several months strategy guilds used for no showing GD, so yeah, it has been done and was stated very clearly in these forums. Wonder if you'll get the same in return?

I can't speak for Karma but I can speak for myself and RoC. We didn't care to fight GD because we were happy fighting the smaller guilds, being outnumbered and still getting 3 hour fights. Look at all the good fights we had with Radiance (until we had members start to not show up and our numbers dwindle) and the other factions we fought that gave us 1 hour fights. In a way I wanted to fight GD because I missed the 80v80 fights but I was also content fighting on my veno against the other factions. I also had fights against Karma in Rad on my wizard which were completely lob sided, but fun for a little while. RoC never makes excuses for anything to my knowledge. If something negative happens at our end and someone talks about it, it's likely a fact. RoC was never a serious faction and people showed up when they wanted to. Some nights we had good turn outs of 30~ people, other nights we had 15 people. We can't properly defend a faction like SD or Rad with 15 people, yet some of RoC still tried (I didn't bother one night and went to play BF3).

GD is probably good sports in that they won't kill farm but there is surely enough trash talk coming in either a win or loss situation from several members. I don't mind personally, since I join in on it every now and then, but don't act as though GD (not as a faction, but members individually) are angels. It's a bit silly to think that.

Look at your past posts, and the responses you got from them. Now look at the one you posted earlier and the response you got from me. This is why I was civil. I'm sure all of us can be nice when someone else has something either intelligent, or proper to say. Most of the people that have something to say about PvP on these forums outside of our group are complete dumbasses, or made a completely **** post. Look at Onion for example. Complete idiot from post #1. b:chuckle
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the way GD left tw reminds me of the way you left Radiance when you were buttrapid by Karma, Shifong b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

I left radiance when they still had the advantage in gear and numbers over karma. Shortly after my leave however, a lot more people left, but that has nothing to do with me.

Sure radiance lost one time to karma while i was in radiance, but that was a really fail judgement call where anti cata squads were told to keep pushing while enemy cata were in rad base. But can't speak of being "buttrapid" there.

Anyways, this thread is about GD, and how they got trolololo'd by trolololo. And hope you enjoyed the video's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I left radiance when they still had the advantage in gear and numbers over karma. Shortly after my leave however, a lot more people left, but that has nothing to do with me.

Sure radiance lost one time to karma while i was in radiance, but that was a really fail judgement call where anti cata squads were told to keep pushing while enemy cata were in rad base. But can't speak of being "buttrapid" there.

Anyways, this thread is about GD, and how they got trolololo'd by trolololo. And hope you enjoyed the video's.

Why respond to someone who had to try to make fun of you via an alt forum post. He/she is probably still friends with you in game and is a closet two faced person that dislikes the fact that you left Rad. Or just could be way wrong and instead is just a random coward who hides behind an alt post....not to mention that thats the persons first post and called you Shifong your old toons name lol...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

angry coward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The radiance comes out, qq about **** talking and kill farming.

Just because you pretend to act all righteous doesn't reflect how your guild acts the rest of the time. Tbh if you were so self righteous you probably wouldn't even be posting on the forums and just enjoying yourself with your faction and friends.

To come up here and claim people do low things despite your own faction having participated in many of it is quite stupid and shows how ignorant gd is. Ignorant mostly prominent in how you guys tw and as a guild can't accept the loss as your own fault but rather gear and numbers. I hear you guys needed to start gearing up against from those tw meetings gl with that.

But in the end you posting here is just being another gd hypocrite, since I do believe you mentioned you were done posting here a couple days ago to all these same people lol.

Scrubby, you really are a piece of work, I gotta say.

Perception is reality in your case, so be it.

I never said anything about gear or numbers Scrubby, try to pay attention if you can.

I stated the facts as they happened ,nothing more, nothing less. I have never been in a TW where GD farm killed so I only speak from my own experiences.

That you have to resort to personal attacks is simply proof that that there is nothing else you can really say, so you just deflect through insults. To categorize all GD members as the same is equally ridiculous. If you don't like my opinion about sportsmanship, too damn bad, it's my opinion. Enrage was definitely trapped in base and yet we didn't farm you guys months ago. Thats all , just facts...not QQ'ing if you read it at all. It's QQ'ing to you so you can say it is and try to make more of it than it is.

We don't play for your enjoyment scrubby, so I'm sure we will do whatever we want in the future too. I don't speak on behalf of GD, just for myself.

Whether I post or play is actually none of your business...what a silly point to try and make. I'll look on the forums when i feel like it, a few days, a week a month, whatever...
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Scrubby, you really are a piece of work, I gotta say.

Perception is reality in your case, so be it.

I never said anything about gear or numbers Scrubby, try to pay attention if you can.

I stated the facts as they happened ,nothing more, nothing less. I have never been in a TW where GD farm killed so I only speak from my own experiences.

That you have to resort to personal attacks is simply proof that that there is nothing else you can really say, so you just deflect through insults. To categorize all GD members as the same is equally ridiculous. If you don't like my opinion about sportsmanship, too damn bad, it's my opinion. Enrage was definitely trapped in base and yet we didn't farm you guys months ago. Thats all , just facts...not QQ'ing if you read it at all. It's QQ'ing to you so you can say it is and try to make more of it than it is.

We don't play for your enjoyment scrubby, so I'm sure we will do whatever we want in the future too. I don't speak on behalf of GD, just for myself.

Whether I post or play is actually none of your business...what a silly point to try and make. I'll look on the forums when i feel like it, a few days, a week a month, whatever...

Tbh I don't think GD ever had a real chance to farm kill/spawn camp us. After the Karma people left we still had a couple fights that lasted a couple hours, then one fight lasted 30-40 minutes iirc? That was the last thing I think, and I doubt "do we have the chance to kill farm them" was on your guys' mind if the fight went from 2~ hours to an immediate 30-40 minute fight.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    There was 1 or 2 that I can remember at the end before reset that we had the opportunity to farm but didn't. I'm not in every TW, so I just remember a couple where we were all in your base, and didn't farm when we definitely could have.

We also have not farmed any other guild either, that I can remember..
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm pretty sure every single faction on HT would kill farm if they had the gear/ability to.

Except Radiance of course, they must maintain their Radiantness!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    There was 1 or 2 that I can remember at the end before reset that we had the opportunity to farm but didn't. I'm not in every TW, so I just remember a couple where we were all in your base, and didn't farm when we definitely could have.

We also have not farmed any other guild either, that I can remember..

If there was at a chance to farm kill Enrage by any faction on HT they would have done so. Dont sit there acting as if GD is so self righteous that they were like "No guys lets not farm kil them....its bad lets win quickly instead" please..there are enough hardcore srsbsn GD ppl that would do it at the opportunity of being able to. GD farmed killed other factions because they could...why the hell would GD not have done so if they in fact had the chance?...
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If there was at a chance to farm kill Enrage by any faction on HT they would have done so. Dont sit there acting as if GD is so self righteous that they were like "No guys lets not farm kil them....its bad lets win quickly instead" please..there are enough hardcore srsbsn GD ppl that would do it at the opportunity of being able to. GD farmed killed other factions because they could...why the hell would GD not have done so if they in fact had the chance?...

Uhm ...ok yeah...I'm sure everyone would do what you guys would do so whatever!

To me , why kick ppl while they are down... guess this is a hard concept for some of you to grasp.

So here let me concede, I'm sure we never had the chance, you're right...ok happy now?
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

To me , why kick ppl while they are down... guess this is a hard concept for some of you to grasp.

So here let me concede, I'm sure we never had the chance, you're right...ok happy now?

You are part of a faction that puts people down lol, you have no right to talk like you are that self righteous.

Typical gd being a hypocrite lol. The only thing not completely typical is posting from a main so that everyone knows who is humiliating themselves.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Buttraped :(

Damn that worteljeb:sad Only person who killed me in that TWbecause it was so short
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Scrubby you just keep sounding ridiculous....lmao.

I do what I do...idk what others in GD do as I don't follow them around 24/7. So based on what I do, I can say anything I want. Nor would I say everyone in your guild is the same either.

I'd say you haven't made a point yet. If I sound righteous to you so be it, sportsmanship is not righteous it comes natural to most ppl...apparently except a few of you!

Youre just boring now, so cya whenever I feel like checking back, so respond all you want, insult all you want, I wont be reading it. Your resorts to insults and put downs just prove you are behaving defensively and making my point for me.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I do what I do...idk what others in GD do as I don't follow them around 24/7. So based on what I do, I can say anything I want. Nor would I say everyone in your guild is the same either.

I'd say you haven't made a point yet. If I sound righteous to you so be it, sportsmanship is not righteous it comes natural to most ppl...apparently except a few of you!

Youre just boring now, so cya whenever I feel like checking back, so respond all you want, insult all you want, I wont be reading it. Your resorts to insults and put downs just prove you are behaving defensively and making my point for me.

Then why make big umbrella statements about how GD doesn't do this and doesn't do that? Especially when they very obviously DO....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

GD totally isnt into kicking people when they're down.

I dont think you can possibly be spewing such sanctimony with a straight face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why respond to someone who had to try to make fun of you via an alt forum post. He/she is probably still friends with you in game and is a closet two faced person that dislikes the fact that you left Rad. Or just could be way wrong and instead is just a random coward who hides behind an alt post....not to mention that thats the persons first post and called you Shifong your old toons name lol...
    Felt like setting facts straight b:surrender
    Then why make big umbrella statements about how GD doesn't do this and doesn't do that? Especially when they very obviously DO....
    DarkFury been obviously clueless about many things lately....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Buttraped :(

Damn that worteljeb:sad Only person who killed me in that TWbecause it was so short

R9 archers seem to be a problem for you. lol

ok... me too b:sad
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Months of ignoring the stupidity on the forums and the monkies all still dance, just saying.

As for the blanket statements made all round here, those who are most visible are most scrutinized. A person is not judged on the quiet contained within their lungs, heart, liver, and spleen(very important spleen), but on the mouth's outbursts and the actions taken by the hands and feet.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Months of ignoring the stupidity on the forums and the monkies all still dance, just saying.

As for the blanket statements made all round here, those who are most visible are most scrutinized. A person is not judged on the quiet contained within their lungs, heart, liver, and spleen(very important spleen), but on the mouth's outbursts and the actions taken by the hands and feet.

You just blew my mind!

I wanna do theatre of blood with Disa again sometime :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options

You've already said you'll stop answering.

I don't recall ever saying anyone else was trying to be self righteous lol, but against being in gd is pretty self explanatory for you being so clueless kinda funny.

You would say I havn't made a point yet but you didn't because you know I've made better ones than you? lol.

lol go about your business still learning to play a bm after probably 3 years of a very easy game *pat pat* maybe one day you'll figure out your marrows.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You've already said you'll stop answering.

I don't recall ever saying anyone else was trying to be self righteous lol, but against being in gd is pretty self explanatory for you being so clueless kinda funny.

You would say I havn't made a point yet but you didn't because you know I've made better ones than you? lol.

lol go about your business still learning to play a bm after probably 3 years of a very easy game *pat pat* maybe one day you'll figure out your marrows.

You hit like a...well not a ****...more like a truck :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    *Grabs popcorn* when is the movie starting?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilonelyboy
    ilonelyboy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You are part of a faction that puts people down lol, you have no right to talk like you are that self righteous.
    Typical gd being a hypocrite lol. The only thing not completely typical is posting from a main so that everyone knows who is humiliating themselves.

I had to reply to this even if I promised I wont troll and be nice. but like lol coming from someone who was in Enrage the biggest bunch of conceited, Farm killers ( Enrage used to brag about farm killing people in their TWs), gankers that HT server ever known, it makes me rofl.

and now u act all shocked because GD "might" have farmed killed u? ur the ones acting self righteous not them.

U even invented Ganking in PK! U used to put every single person down in game, its just ironic.

Anyway I guess people have to get used to this kind of things coming from u Scrubby, u only run ur mouth when u got backup but when ur alone in ur fail faction u just stay hidden in SZ.

I still remember Steopie pming people after they got ganked in PK by enrage "u just have been killed by the best BM on server"

oh and trolololo's slogan? "if ur not in trolololol ur a scrub, and we'll only invite no need to apply"

let's not forget one of ur BMs who said he invented the "drop, stun+HF" technique in TW (lol)
    ur just sooo full of **** if I had to count the epic things u've done and said I'd make a book and call "How to be fail according to Enrage people"

so yea ur logic is still awesome as usual, next time just dont humiliate urself and talk.

my work is done here u all went back to ur pathetic factions, Karma ofc no showed GD and everything is fine again in HTb:byeb:victory
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ilonelyboy wrote: »
    I had to reply to this even if I promised I wont troll and be nice. but like lol coming from someone who was in Enrage the biggest bunch of conceited, Farm killers ( Enrage used to brag about farm killing people in their TWs), gankers that HT server ever known, it makes me rofl.

and now u act all shocked because GD "might" have farmed killed u? ur the ones acting self righteous not them.

Trololol killfarmed GD, watch the video.

I still remember Steopie pming people after they got ganked in PK by enrage "u just have been killed by the best BM on server"

I seldom PK, so I have no idea where that came from. Though it is nice to hear that people have fantasies about me. b:victory

You should probably study this pic a bit:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hZv9ePwp2As/SpDOjIl-WbI/AAAAAAAAAAM/np8v9RnIqqE/s320/dreams_reality.jpg

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EdenZemira - Heavens Tear
    EdenZemira - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    U think that coming here and qqing ( after u didnt have the chance in so long) will change something? U ghatered best geared players on server, except those in GD. We didnt have the chance to TW in months, no way to train or work toghether, unless the litlle pk we had. I didnt even bother to open the game, greeny hardly does it from time to time. We returned thinking we would have a real challenge, but we find a bunch of adults acting like kids, being happy on a victory that wasnt even a victory. Last week u beat us, this week we refused to be farmed. Wasnt hoju,s decision, it was guilds decision. Unlike u, that motto on facebook is true for us.We dont ghater from time to time and pm our outside guild friends how much we hate this guild, saying we stay there for 1-2 ppl, like ur guildies did. We go in TW with few r9 archers, lack of bms ( who quited) 3 or 4 venos and some other players. We played toghether after 7 months. U cant compare this with the 3 years of experience u had. Most likely, same people were squaded in Tro, used to play with eachother. So keep the trolling for urself. We arent crying, we accept the situation and work on it, but we will never stay to be farmed just to make ur ego happy. We also have a real life that makes us quit the game, u should try it, instead of trying to find other games to play. Some fresh air might make ur numb brains get to life.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I had to reply to this even if I promised I wont rage and be nice.

fixed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You people seriously need a medical attention IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol lonely boy is probably just a lonely child who has to post from an alt *pat pat*

I'm pretty sure I've never claimed to be self righteous and claim that we don't kill farm and return **** talk to the likes of gd

Besides being conceited atleast we have the right to be conceited since you know being the best of the best tends to generate bragging rights unlike GD bragging based only on false illusions lol. Keep being that gd fanboy though you really sure know how to represent them by not being able to read.

@Eden The way you right is basically exactly how you play the game ijs. If you look at who is in GD there are plenty of people who have been playing longer than myself and still don't grasp the concept of game basics. Eg. I still watch clerics aoe heal in tw from gd lol.

If you want to act liek you guys have these full lives that make you want to stop then maybe you should refer to some of the posts from your own guildies because from what I remember we've been pointed out that we haven't been playing for 7 months?

The roster GD is able to field should not be kill farmed by our roster and people would know that if they had any tw sense. I mean from what I heard you guys just wanted to turtle in the base basically straight out from the beginning, basically conceding to be kill farmed. On top of that I heard that certain members didn't want people to be allowed to tw just because they didn't sign up. Might as well revert to being an optional tw faction and stop bidding.

So if we want to keep bringing up old faction names I suppose this makes GD, Radiance V2 as you guys have fallen to just about every trend they had that made them fail with respect to tw.

Congrats on those mass of lands that we proved really have no merit lol just a bunch of free wins because nobody cared to fight you.

Cheers =)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

U even invented Ganking in PK! U used to put every single person down in game, its just ironic.

Anyway I guess people have to get used to this kind of things coming from u Scrubby, u only run ur mouth when u got backup but when ur alone in ur fail faction u just stay hidden in SZ.

oh and trolololo's slogan? "if ur not in trolololol ur a scrub, and we'll only invite no need to apply"

let's not forget one of ur BMs who said he invented the "drop, stun+HF" technique in TW (lol)
    ur just sooo full of **** if I had to count the epic things u've done and said I'd make a book and call "How to be fail according to Enrage people"

so yea ur logic is still awesome as usual, next time just dont humiliate urself and talk.

my work is done here u all went back to ur pathetic factions, Karma ofc no showed GD and everything is fine again in HTb:byeb:victory

lonelyboy = hojuken? just asking :P
    U think that coming here and qqing ( after u didnt have the chance in so long) will change something? U ghatered best geared players on server, except those in GD. We didnt have the chance to TW in months, no way to train or work toghether, unless the litlle pk we had. I didnt even bother to open the game, greeny hardly does it from time to time. We returned thinking we would have a real challenge, but we find a bunch of adults acting like kids, being happy on a victory that wasnt even a victory. Last week u beat us, this week we refused to be farmed. Wasnt hoju,s decision, it was guilds decision. Unlike u, that motto on facebook is true for us.We dont ghater from time to time and pm our outside guild friends how much we hate this guild, saying we stay there for 1-2 ppl, like ur guildies did. We go in TW with few r9 archers, lack of bms ( who quited) 3 or 4 venos and some other players. We played toghether after 7 months. U cant compare this with the 3 years of experience u had. Most likely, same people were squaded in Tro, used to play with eachother. So keep the trolling for urself. We arent crying, we accept the situation and work on it, but we will never stay to be farmed just to make ur ego happy. We also have a real life that makes us quit the game, u should try it, instead of trying to find other games to play. Some fresh air might make ur numb brains get to life.

1st of all...
    dude seriously...

green and opening... ah nvm b:laugh

did i miss sth? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool