Pretending you was a girl(we all did it)

Trickedster - Heavens Tear
Trickedster - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
soo, remember when you was a noob and pretened u was a girl for items ( or was it only me? damn my friends did it too)

basically my story was i met this guy ( we was both like level 25) and we was doing a quest together, i thought wait a second i got a chance here so i acted like a girl would i said hun, did all this stuff *x3* and like :3 and yeah, and he believed it, weekend he bought some gold and got us married, bought me a dress, etc, and yeah, he bought me kinda alot of stuff LOLOLOL, and then i felt so bad i told him i was a dude and never spoke to him again, but i got like 50mill i know it was soooooooooooo mean and i did pay some of it back but hell ye, when did u guys pretend u was a girl?

(please say it wasnt just me)
Post edited by Trickedster - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm a girl in real life and I would never do anything for money... b:surrender
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    soo, remember when you was a noob and pretened u was a girl for items ( or was it only me? damn my friends did it too)

basically my story was i met this guy ( we was both like level 25) and we was doing a quest together, i thought wait a second i got a chance here so i acted like a girl would i said hun, did all this stuff *x3* and like :3 and yeah, and he believed it, weekend he bought some gold and got us married, bought me a dress, etc, and yeah, he bought me kinda alot of stuff LOLOLOL, and then i felt so bad i told him i was a dude and never spoke to him again, but i got like 50mill i know it was soooooooooooo mean and i did pay some of it back but hell ye, when did u guys pretend u was a girl?

Ehh.... Close. I've noticed people are 10x nicer to girls than guys, including myself. I've made girl toons before, and my sin who was given the tt60 dags for free by some random guy during my fb59. b:cuteb:bye

Boob powers... Cannot.... Resist..... UHHHGGGGGGGGG <_>
    (If you don't get it, you're not pervy enough for the internet)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Never did that. But then again, I'm a girl irl...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    soo, remember when you was a noob and pretened u was a girl for items.

wtf.......no.

But you bring up a good point about using gender to exploit the sexual mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Did it when I made a veno cause I was sheerly bored at home from school...it was funny.

Dude believed it for over a month and gave me somewhere in the realm of 100 mil worth of random items and fashion.

Fast foward to this BM currently...and people still haven't figured out i'm a dude irl ....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Actaually, during the super long hour or two it took to download and install the client and all the patches. I spent the time looking at what classes I wanted to play as, and orginally I decided on the Venomancer. Even though the class was locked to female, I didn't care. Got the toon to around 36, then re-rolled this barb. :)b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Did it when I made a veno cause I was sheerly bored at home from school...it was funny.

Dude believed it for over a month and gave me somewhere in the realm of 100 mil worth of random items and fashion.

Fast foward to this BM currently...and people still haven't figured out i'm a dude irl ....

I actually heard you were a bisexual kid irl. Seriously lol.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    sometime they just assume and you just don't care b:avoid
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I never had to pretend >.>

But it's not like I've ever accepted millions and millions in gifts.
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    dude wtf 0_o even on my female alt characters (only made them female so i could fly em to frost) i always tell ppl im a guy, even for free items i would never pretend to be a girl
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Umm..I am a girl..But I typically refuse to accept gifts, aside from if they're from a select few close friends. Frankly, receiving gifts makes me uncomfortable, even in game. And it makes the giver feel entitled. But maybe that's just my experience.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A guy once PM'd me on my female wizard saying he wants to be on top of me. I PM'd him back saying that's fine as long as our balls don't touch, that would too ghey. he didn't respond to my PM's after that :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited February 2012
    wtf.......no.

But you bring up a good point about using gender to exploit the sexual mind.

b:laugh

I guess it depends on how low you'll sink for free st00f b:victory b:bye

OH, and a lonnnngggg time ago I made a female BM or Wizard, and when I make it to the city and start taking the quests from the merchants... Some male cleric offers to carry me. I accepted, since I was about to leave anyway and I wouldn't have to move (Lazy Mode: [ON]-OFF). Next thing I know he PMs me in chat with the b:dirty faces. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I still play as a girl cleric. I'm not one of those guys playing a girl cleric because I want free stuff though. If someone were to ask me if I was really a girl (never happened yet) I would say yes just because I don't want anyone on my server thinking I'm a guy. Let's face it, women do get treated better usually. Especially by lovestruck guys. But this is one reason I stay out of ventsb:victory

If some dude tries to embrace me or something I deny deny deny. When some dude does those roses and the little kissy smile at me, I just say "lolz :)". When some dude tries sweet talking me I just tell them I don't date online and they usually leave me alone.
    I even pretty much talk the same--I just leave out the "dudes" and " what up mans", and say more "lolz" "xD", "Yah", "awhhhhhhhhhhh" and insert some kind of smiley.b:laugh
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No, thats creepy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited February 2012
    I still play as a girl cleric. I'm not one of those guys playing a girl cleric because I want free stuff though. If someone were to ask me if I was really a girl (never happened yet) I would say yes just because I don't want anyone on my server thinking I'm a guy. Let's face it, women do get treated better usually. Especially by lovestruck guys. But this is one reason I stay out of ventsb:victory

If some dude tries to embrace me or something I deny deny deny. When some dude does those roses and the little kissy smile at me, I just say "lolz :)". When some dude tries sweet talking me I just tell them I don't date online and they usually leave me alone.
    I even pretty much talk the same--I just leave out the "dudes" and " what up mans", and say more "lolz" "xD", "Yah", "awhhhhhhhhhhh" and insert some kind of smiley.b:laugh

Yep sounds like all the girls on RT.

OR ARE ALL THE GIRLS DUDES? b:shockedb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yep sounds like all the girls on RT.

OR ARE ALL THE GIRLS DUDES? b:shockedb:shutup

The vast majority are, yes.

I had a guildmate a while ago who was a guy, but I guess on his older server he posed as a girl. And he had the guild leader(A guy) all smitten with him, buying him things, leaving squads to go do the "girls" quests and such. Apparently he left that guild, and the server, when it became mandatory for the guild members to be on vent.

Kinda lost all respect for him after he bragged about that. Was glad when he got all butthurt that we wouldn't drop what we were doing to do his every quest and he finally left.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012

and there are the guys that never corrected other guys for assuming they were girls too.

its so amusing to see what guys do just to get into a 'girls' ....pixel pants >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nope, I'm a girl IRL but I would never accept tons of money from some lovestruck guy. Maybe help with a quest here or there, but I wouldn't try to get items from them and stuff. That's just... exploitative, mean and definitely the kind of girl I stay away from. :P Then again, i'm pretty independent irl and in-game.

"All my women, who independent, throw a crit up at me"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have never pretended to be a girl IRL with the game. I just allow others to make assumptions until they get around to asking me. Then I tell them that I'm a guy. I just want to play the game so I'm not going to get all personal (and by personal it's not just online dating, it involves politics, religion, geographic morality issues, etc) with anyone there if you know what I mean and I don't feel like explaining who or what I am IRL to every unknown char that I come across. I have noticed that there are quite a lot of folks that do a lot of that in-game relationship **** and it really creates a lot of drama.

I just want to play my char and leave all my personal **** on my side of the monitor. I've told many that personal relationships are almost always better done in person because that's where it's most real. Nothing wrong with an online fantasy if it stays just an online fantasy but when it starts to replace or substitute RL relationships that can manifest into something harmful to oneself. It's just too easy to fool and be fooled by online identities so I'll have a really hard time taking anyone online seriously until I get to see and talk to anyone face to face.

As far as giving away and accepting gifts, I've given out far more than I have received (and that includes my time to solo instances as well) to both male and female chars because that's what I do. I help others when I can because that makes me happy. Only thing I require is that they help themselves more than I help them in the process. My in-game hubby got most of it because I knew I would benefit from it in my gameplay.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm one of those players who don't need to pretend to be female - I am IRL XD. I play on male chars though, I don't get hit on as often. I made a veno and 5 minutes after I had a guy tailing me... Barely play her anymore, prefer my mystic tbh.

I feel bad accepting free stuffs. I've been raised to work for what I get, and I've taken that approach in games too. I don't mind receiving free things every now and then though, hut depending on someone else would make me feel uncomfortable.

However, I've pretended to be a guy a couple times just so that people would leave me alone >_>... But my normal reaction is "yeah I'm female..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    I have never pretended to be a girl IRL with the game. I just allow others to make assumptions until they get around to asking me. Then I tell them that I'm a guy. I just want to play the game so I'm not going to get all personal (and by personal it's not just online dating, it involves politics, religion, geographic morality issues, etc) with anyone there if you know what I mean and I don't feel like explaining who or what I am IRL to every unknown char that I come across. I have noticed that there are quite a lot of folks that do a lot of that in-game relationship **** and it really creates a lot of drama.

I just want to play my char and leave all my personal **** on my side of the monitor. I've told many that personal relationships are almost always better done in person because that's where it's most real. Nothing wrong with an online fantasy if it stays just an online fantasy but when it starts to replace or substitute RL relationships that can manifest into something harmful to oneself. It's just too easy to fool and be fooled by online identities so I'll have a really hard time taking anyone online seriously until I get to see and talk to anyone face to face.

You got all philosophical on the last paragraph b:thanks

And does anyone else think it's funny that this thread has gotten so popular SO quickly? Lol must be a lot of people here with the experience.... XD b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You got all philosophical on the last paragraph b:thanks

And does anyone else think it's funny that this thread has gotten so popular SO quickly? Lol must be a lot of people here with the experience.... XD b:bye

Even more so after I edited my post with another paragraph. Sometimes I wonder how lonely some people who play MMO's really are IRL to use the game as a dating website. b:surrender
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Even more so after I edited my post with another paragraph. Sometimes I wonder how lonely some people who play MMO's really are IRL to use the game as a dating website. b:surrender

b:cry We have no lives.

But srsly, I don't bother telling until someone tries chatting me up or giving me ****. Up until that point my gender is irrelevant and going "OH, BTW I'M A GUY" everytime I meet someone would be friggin annoying. PRetty sure most of my Guild knows I'm a dude now anyway so most of the potential chat ups are out the window. (Wehave alllll the pervs.)
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this thread is disturbing...why does guys wants to talk about how they pretend to be women?

these types of guys gives women bad names x.x'. but then i again i do know some chicks in game that demand for shiet....that's wrong even when she didnt need the item she demand for it.

these type of people pisses me off male or females.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I actually heard you were a bisexual kid irl. Seriously lol.

Yeah, I am bisexual. You got an issue with that?
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Nah. But I think it's funny that you are a kid b:chuckle
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I'd never have guessed that, honestly o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nah. But I think it's funny that you are a kid b:chuckle
    If you consider 17 to be a kid still....I don't want to even try and guess how old you must be >_>
    I'd never have guessed that, honestly o_o

Well, I don't really display it much in the forums. If you ever catch me in game, it's easier to tell.

Btw, this is my sin alt.