Chars with 4.0 aps or above get a damage penalty now!

124»

Comments

• XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this actualy makes me happy. i only use my bow for debuffing and pvp. hardly ever use my claws for pvp. at 5.0 aps ill still be doing heavy damage but now i wont have to tank as often.
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Aps nerfed like this way seems Pwi's & Cn gm's are fed up of Sins(for pk). QQ
    My Aps goneeeeeeeeeeee.b:cry
    But happy seems they really wanted to balance the game ! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    if they really want aps nerf, give back bramble b:surrender This aps will nerf itself b:chuckle
  • schokoketzi
    schokoketzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so like, im 3.33 unsparked 5.0 sparked demon sin.
    i just tested this nerf and both my accuracy and dmg didnt change whether i was 5.0 or 4.0.
    is it bugged?
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Really ?

My BM is 10K HP, 5.0 aps, +12 Regicides, 20 attack levels via DoT shards with R9 ring and Chaos Frost for 50% accuracy x2 rounding things off. You really think 5% damage nerf and an accuracy penalty will do me squat ?

Not to mention aps (and regular) Barbs now get a skill where if they get hit 20 times their damage increases by 150% !!

Again... really ?
    Umm, sure it will affect you. I have better gear than you and I have already experienced the difference in game. It does suck. It makes for noticably less accuracy of which even with those rings sucks and it does a noticably lesser amount of bp.

If you can't tell, go try a 3-3 squad mode while solo an see for yourself.

Worse it sucks because there was really no reason for it.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol R9 4.0 just went from equal to G15 5.0 at +12 to now beating it XD I feel very sorry for all the second cast vana people and the G13 dagger people will now be crying in a corner as well.

g13 already sucks with damage even at +12 lololololol now they made g13 useles -.- XD

meh i can go with 4 aps :3 and equip a dex tome and cube neck :3
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Whatever, 5.0 sins and bms still spark every 10s.

No sheet.

Edit: Demon sins can still 4.0 with demon Chill of the Deep, and still spark every 15s

Really, this nerf is no sheet.
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this is the devs way of saying, "THERE! WE DID SOMETHING ABOUT 5.0 APS! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT ALREADY YOU DAMN WHINY NOOBS!"