Descent - Official Skills and Information

191011121315»

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They fixed share the stealth's 150+ stealth levels, and toxic torrent is indeed an arc in front of you. It seems to be a 5 meter or so arc, not that big.

It's not a cone AoE, that's for sure. It's like the BM's fan of blades skill.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They fixed share the stealth's 150+ stealth levels, and toxic torrent is indeed an arc in front of you. It seems to be a 5 meter or so arc, not that big.

It's not a cone AoE, that's for sure. It's like the BM's fan of blades skill.

Since when do you talk about something assassin related in a form other than a youtube video?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Psy skillz.

Spirit Phalanx doesn't heal the target after the immune ends, but rather it heals the target during the effect, which I assume is 20% max hp every two seconds, thus fully healing the target by the time the effect has ended.

Summon effectively works like a squad signet, cannot be cast 'during battle', and it's effect cannot be accepted whilst the person summoned is 'in battle'. It teleports the person to where the skill was cast, not where the person is at the time it is accepted .
    i.e. If I Summon someone when I'm on the Arch elder, then move away to the Boatman or something, the person I summoned will be at the Arch elder.
    Once Summon is accepted the person 'meditates' for about 5 seconds and then instantly ports. They have two minutes to accept the summon.

Edit: Forgot to add, Summon can only be used in the main map as described, but can summon a squad member from any instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Psy skillz.

Spirit Phalanx doesn't heal the target after the immune ends, but rather it heals the target during the effect, which I assume is 20% max hp every two seconds, thus fully healing the target by the time the effect has ended.

Summon effectively works like a squad signet, cannot be cast 'during battle', and it's effect cannot be accepted whilst the person summoned is 'in battle'. It teleports the person to where the skill was cast, not where the person is at the time it is accepted .
    i.e. If I Summon someone when I'm on the Arch elder, then move away to the Boatman or something, the person I summoned will be at the Arch elder.
    Once Summon is accepted the person 'meditates' for about 5 seconds and then instantly ports. They have two minutes to accept the summon.

Edit: Forgot to add, Summon can only be used in the main map as described, but can summon a squad member from any instance.

Time to drop some people on bosses and then run away. mwa ha ha ha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Time to drop some people on bosses and then run away. mwa ha ha ha.

plan on killing some red names by summoning them on guards.b:victory

but i need white name myself :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Also Usefull
  • Rancoroustwo - Dreamweaver
    Rancoroustwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Don't forget to add changes to some of the morai skills since the NW release.
    Love the forum!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This thread has been necro'd too many times already. On top of that it's talking about an expansion that happened a while ago.

And now there's a new expansion!

~closed for now
This discussion has been closed.