HElP! What you look for girlfriend in PWI? PWI Men thread

13»

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I don't think this type of person would be wasting his life on a MMO... Guys like that can go out irl and date some random tramp... After spending one night with her he can dump her and go to the next one... And when he finds one that's physicly perfect and stupid enough to play his slave he might decide to keep her... That's how "normal" guys do it annyway...

Good ppl look at inside rather than outside... Plain jerks just want something that looks good and what's easy to get... b:bye

Really now? I know a person that fits the above description. And was one of the first 10 people on your server to get a +12 r9. There are people who can excel both physically in real life and virtual game. Anyways... we're going off on a tangent. My whole point is... who here won't be pissed or ticked if they are going to the gym everyday while their partner is opening an all you can eat tab at KFC.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    pwiqq wrote: »
    sorrv you all fel that vay but this is a men thread as stated before

its to discuss what PWI men like in there woman

not for u people to bash me

b:shocked

I are guy... with a womens avatar b:surrender.. but i support what these ladies have said XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Really now? I know a person that fits the above description. And was one of the first 10 people on your server to get a +12 r9. There are people who can excel both physically in real life and virtual game. Anyways... we're going off on a tangent. My whole point is... who here won't be pissed or ticked if they are going to the gym everyday while their partner is opening an all you can eat tab at KFC.

Did you even look at the poster that i quoted an commented on ?

I'm not saying that we should all frolic about with flowers in our hair never ever judging anyone on they looks/behaviour/etc etc etc.

what i am saying is that i am calling people idiots that KEEP used the same phrase over and over without looking further than their damn nose is long.

just because someone lives with their mom, may it be in a basement or a simple room does not make them lowlife good for nothing's.
    People now a days still do care for their family instead of mooching off them, THAT is an honorable thing to be respected and not disregarded as something funny or sad.

just because as people put it, are nerds, doesn't make them any less of a person.
    Bet Bill gates is laughing his *** off everytime someone's being called a nerd. guy lives, nearly breathes computers and is the richest man alive, yet it's concidered a bad thing...

the same goes for alittle bit extra or even the obese or unhealthy skinny.
    There -are- physical conditions and diseases/ailments that make people this way you know. You want people not to differentiate your (or anyone else's for that matter) choices for physical and attractiveness standards to be respected?

How about respecting people as a whole being for once instead of singeling everything out in do's and dont's. it's not like these people chose to have that condition.

It's like telling a woman not to have children cause she'll look fat.

I am not saying you're 100% wrong, absolutely not.
    but there is a distinct difference between a preference and having a demand that rules out any other factor or variable for a person to be HUMAN.

and THAT is what i seriously despise about this post and the people condoning it.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Ok, ok, I think thats enough of that.

Closed and depthed.
This discussion has been closed.