HElP! What you look for girlfriend in PWI? PWI Men thread

pwiqq
pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Chronicles
warning PWI men thread
PWI woman, girl or G.I.R.L will not find this useful

I have no wife or girlfriend in PWI. I used to have a secret crush a really long time ago. like one and a half year ago. She was a sexy cleric. I find cleric the most attractive characters i would settled down with in game. They have such a sexy posture. The way they hold there body. MMM MMM MMMM. so sexy. She was not too attractive a cleric. But she was a cleric. THe best thing about her was she had a attitude. She seemed to be really positive all the time. Well nkeeways we met while doing one of them 2x nirvana events.

This was before when everybody had 5,0 and duo nirvana. She was on her cleric and i was on my bm. AND WE RAN nirvana through out the 2x together. Became good friends and eventually my feelings in me grew deeper and i grew very horn i mean attacted to her. i decided i wuld tell her that i had such strong feelings for her. Before i was able to i tell her i learned she had a main archer and was married to some wizard.

so i never told her about my feelings. and in rl i would have dreams about someday marrying her in RL. summer passed on i learned many things about her. like her real life name was ____ and her favorite color was green and her favorite sport was boxing. b:dirty We talked on skype a few times and she was decent looking. At the beggining of fall she and her in game hubby got into a huge fight. it was all over the WC and stuff. He had gone off and rna off with this RL model in game and had stole her archers gear.

i helped comfort her those thimes through all the thick and thin and my passion for her grew even stronger. They eventually got back together because the model died in a plane accident. and the server had a funeral for her in game. So after that as i got my gear together and became a 5.0 bm and learned that i was able to duo nirvana with my assassin friend. Ther came another 2x event that happen during holiday break. I duo nirva with my buddy and we were able to do it fast enough to make a good profit. My crush was running it with a different squad besides me and i started feeling like we lose our friendship.

We talked about the problem and i told her how i felt for her. And we arranged a marriage. b:pleased Before we got married though my assassin friend told me she was not cute in rl. I *** him how he knew. he said it was cause he was friends with her on a social website and it showed her face. I looked her up and she was too obese. My world came to a screeching halt. I stopped dreaming about her and night and never talked to her afterwards.

So in the end i never dated anybody ni game from then on. What do you PWI men look for in a good PWI partner? Do they have to look good in RL? wHAT are your standards? or can you just marry someone who loves you in game?

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by pwiqq on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you just admitted your an a$$ that goes for physical attractiveness than the whopping one and a half year personality that you interacted with and fell for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What is this...i dont even b:sweat
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    weirdo o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    That's why you find out what she looks like before making an *** out of yourself. Also why no one walks into a blind date with an engagement ring.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    pwiqq wrote: »
    We talked on skype a few times and she was decent looking. ....

Before we got married though my assassin friend told me she was not cute in rl. I *** him how he knew. he said it was cause he was friends with her on a social website and it showed her face. I looked her up and she was too obese.

He's just posting another annoying troll that can't even get it's story straight. Nothing to see here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Big girls need love too.

And she deserved better than your shallow ***.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Fat chicks = more to love. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Big girls need love too.

And she deserved better than your shallow ***.

+infinity

Noone deserves a shallow fker.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    warning PWI men thread

I have no wife or girlfriend in PWI. I used to have a secret crush a really long time ago. like one and a half year ago. She was a sexy cleric. I find cleric the most attractive characters i would settled down with in game. They have such a sexy posture. The way they hold there body. MMM MMM MMMM. so sexy. She was not too attractive a cleric. But she was a cleric. THe best thing about her was she had a attitude. She seemed to be really positive all the time. Well nkeeways we met while doing one of them 2x nirvana events.

This was before when everybody had 5,0 and duo nirvana. She was on her cleric and i was on my bm. AND WE RAN nirvana through out the 2x together. Became good friends and eventually my feelings in me grew deeper and i grew very horn i mean attacted to her. i decided i wuld tell her that i had such strong feelings for her. Before i was able to i tell her i learned she had a main archer and was married to some wizard.

so i never told her about my feelings. and in rl i would have dreams about someday marrying her in RL. summer passed on i learned many things about her. like her real life name was ____ and her favorite color was green and her favorite sport was boxing. b:dirty We talked on skype a few times and she was decent looking. At the beggining of fall she and her in game hubby got into a huge fight. it was all over the WC and stuff. He had gone off and rna off with this RL model in game and had stole her archers gear.

i helped comfort her those thimes through all the thick and thin and my passion for her grew even stronger. They eventually got back together because the model died in a plane accident. and the server had a funeral for her in game. So after that as i got my gear together and became a 5.0 bm and learned that i was able to duo nirvana with my assassin friend. Ther came another 2x event that happen during holiday break. I duo nirva with my buddy and we were able to do it fast enough to make a good profit. My crush was running it with a different squad besides me and i started feeling like we lose our friendship.

We talked about the problem and i told her how i felt for her. And we arranged a marriage. b:pleased Before we got married though my assassin friend told me she was not cute in rl. I *** him how he knew. he said it was cause he was friends with her on a social website and it showed her face. I looked her up and she was too obese. My world came to a screeching halt. I stopped dreaming about her and night and never talked to her afterwards.

So in the end i never dated anybody ni game from then on. What do you PWI men look for in a good PWI partner? Do they have to look good in RL? wHAT are your standards? or can you just marry someone who loves you in game?

I hope you "grew very horn i mean attacted" alone. What an idiot to post this kind of thing, what are u ? 8?
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Must be a cleric and don't want the server to be save.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • honeychyld71
    honeychyld71 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Takes an *** to know an ***
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    too funny how its an obvious troll but the girls posting on here take it so seriously. chill out. take a joke. i found it to be hilarious even though i don't agree with what he says.
  • HotMist - Dreamweaver
    HotMist - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OP is a troll. He's on other PWE forums trolling aswell, ignore him.

to OP, mommy didnt give you enough attention as a kid?
    Yes, yes I am totally lvl5 b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    We know this. Lol look at his name, PWI QQ.

Shhhh. Wait for it... he'll get it in a day or two. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    warning PWI men thread

I know this is a troll but this was an epic read.

+1 to you good sir, you should write a book bro. trololol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    But does she swallow?
  • painpulse
    painpulse Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    she's fat so what more meat to love..HELL YEAH
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    we need ppl like him more, this forum needs more humor :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I don't even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • ThaFister - Lost City
    ThaFister - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    haha well how many guys will do the same as what he did in his post. well girls if you find out that ur lover boy in game is a over weight nerd still living in his mama's basement, what will you do?

good read and trolling, l
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I Am A Casual Troll And I Approve This To Be Verry Good Material *thumbs Up*
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:dirty I LOVE BIG TITTIES xDDDD
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    haha well how many guys will do the same as what he did in his post. well girls if you find out that ur lover boy in game is a over weight nerd still living in his mama's basement, what will you do?

I met my husband in PWI. married him last October.

He has alittle bit more weight and a belly, lives with his mom and does nothing better than play games and play/overclock/build/tinker with PC's.

On the flip side, he handles every fcken tool in the toolshed like a pro, treats me like a normal human being and respects me for who and what i am and TAKES CARE OF HIS ELDERLY AND SICK MOTHER.

Who's the fcken idiot ?

i dont care if this is a troll but this troll is so **** that you men don't even realize that your condoning, and in some way, approving your own pigheaded, shallow and superficial nature. Way to go.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I met my husband in PWI. married him last October.

He has alittle bit more weight and a belly, lives with his mom and does nothing better than play games and play/overclock/build/tinker with PC's.

On the flip side, he handles every fcken tool in the toolshed like a pro, treats me like a normal human being and respects me for who and what i am and TAKES CARE OF HIS ELDERLY AND SICK MOTHER.

Who's the fcken idiot ?

i dont care if this is a troll but this troll is so **** that you men don't even realize that your condoning, and in some way, approving your own pigheaded, shallow and superficial nature. Way to go.

+1... If I had any interrest in dating I'd pick a gaming softy (unless he's so nerdy his behaviour spoils it) over a good-looking jerk annytime...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    nobady would want to feel lied to in that sence that one would expect her to have been honest with him ofc that is if she feel anything for him as he descrived.

i am wondering if he should not have been warned why her cos if one is obese one does tend to say it or at least should warn his soon to be partner.

as how he freaked out and acted on impulses instead of thinking its very chieldish.

nothing new feel like i am reading a novel of a teenagerb:bye.
  • Moonlight_xo - Heavens Tear
    Moonlight_xo - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Uck, that was creepy.
This discussion has been closed.