HElP! What you look for girlfriend in PWI? PWI Men thread

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I met my husband in PWI. married him last October.

He has alittle bit more weight and a belly, lives with his mom and does nothing better than play games and play/overclock/build/tinker with PC's.

On the flip side, he handles every fcken tool in the toolshed like a pro, treats me like a normal human being and respects me for who and what i am and TAKES CARE OF HIS ELDERLY AND SICK MOTHER.

Who's the fcken idiot ?

i dont care if this is a troll but this troll is so **** that you men don't even realize that your condoning, and in some way, approving your own pigheaded, shallow and superficial nature. Way to go.
    +1... If I had any interrest in dating I'd pick a gaming softy (unless he's so nerdy his behaviour spoils it) over a good-looking jerk annytime...

+2 b:victory b:chuckle b:kiss

1. Everyone (not really) want to be joined with "the one"
    (handsome, rich, smart, gentle, cute, manly, childish, not fat, and many other)

2. most of them will not ended up with "the one"
    (family man / mom, hard worker, likes to cuddle, agree with everything you say, nice to your parents, and many other)

3. some of them will be single for a long time (excluding those who truly want to be single forever) because they only want to live with "the one"
    (young, bright future, genius, prideful, have manner, not a troll, never failed on their life, and many other)

Because many people in my place definitely not "the one" or so called "normal" type of person... but they are very nice... i mean nicer than most so called "normal" people..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This thread made me lol :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Mooving swiftly on..
    (and +1 to post coun b:avoid)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    pwiqq wrote: »

She was a sexy cleric. I find cleric the most attractive characters i would settled down with in game. They have such a sexy posture. The way they hold there body.

Facepalm, i find it kinda sad, that so many people fell in love with Avatar.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012

He has alittle bit more weight and a belly, lives with his mom and does nothing better than play games and play/overclock/build/tinker with PC's.

On the flip side, he handles every fcken tool in the toolshed like a pro, treats me like a normal human being and respects me for who and what i am and TAKES CARE OF HIS ELDERLY AND SICK MOTHER.

Who's the fcken idiot ?

i dont care if this is a troll but this troll is so **** that you men don't even realize that your condoning, and in some way, approving your own pigheaded, shallow and superficial nature. Way to go.

+1. Weight plays no issue when they treat you with respect. And times are hard--living in your mother's basement shouldn't be frowned upon unless you're doing nothing to change the situation.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    How does wanting to be physically attracted to your mate make you a superficial ***? You need the personality and the looks to be with someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Im not sure which part made me laugh more; the OP or the replies? Must say this is a very good troll material because: 1. im sure 75% of the ppl that ever had an online relationship have experienced this from one or the other side. 2. shows the humanity of human race that so much we want to hide.
    Now leaving aside the fact that this is a troll topic, the reactions of ppl to the OP are hilarious.

"Looks dont matter when you love someone" BS rofl. Beauty is subjective and thats why some ppl say it doesnt matter. it does matter, just that what seems beautiful to me might not seem to you. and something that you do not find attractive will never give you any pleasure. Doesnt mean its ugly just means it doesnt fit your view of beauty, your personality, your taste. It hurts when the one you like/love doesnt share ur love, but lets face it, if you were in their shoes could you date someone you dont feel attracted to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    As a shallow man(presumably) specifically looking for love on this mmo, the only requirement you deserve to have is someone who doesn't have to log on to play with their ****.
  • ThaFister - Lost City
    ThaFister - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Im not sure which part made me laugh more; the OP or the replies? Must say this is a very good troll material because: 1. im sure 75% of the ppl that ever had an online relationship have experienced this from one or the other side. 2. shows the humanity of human race that so much we want to hide.
    Now leaving aside the fact that this is a troll topic, the reactions of ppl to the OP are hilarious.

"Looks dont matter when you love someone" BS rofl. Beauty is subjective and thats why some ppl say it doesnt matter. it does matter, just that what seems beautiful to me might not seem to you. and something that you do not find attractive will never give you any pleasure. Doesnt mean its ugly just means it doesnt fit your view of beauty, your personality, your taste. It hurts when the one you like/love doesnt share ur love, but lets face it, if you were in their shoes could you date someone you dont feel attracted to?

+1 Well im a open minded person but every one has its limits. If you like some one that plays 24/7 online games then good for you. I like to have a mix of it all gym,work,play,party.

I have seen some guys playing online games and never have time for his kids or family. In my world that is sad
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have seen some guys playing online games and never have time for his kids or family. In my world that is sad

QFT
    I guess this is kinda portrayed by Clara (Clarabelle) in the show The Guild. Eating at the pc, ignoring her kids while her husband was out, adn him threatening to leave and take the kids with him.
    I'm lucky I've never met a person like that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    +1. Weight plays no issue when they treat you with respect. And times are hard--living in your mother's basement shouldn't be frowned upon unless you're doing nothing to change the situation.

Not always needed... There are some situations where a parrent like a mom or dad get's permanently sick and will be unable to live entirely by him/herself... Than the child even when an adult can choose to take care of the parrent that always took care of you when you needed it... If you have a good relation with your parrents and they're a single parrent so they have no one else to rely on, staying to live with them would be an obvious choice above putting them somewhere away from their home where strangers have to take care of them...

Afcourse this only goes for those who have a healthy relation with their parrent(s)... A grown man sleeping with his mom on the same room however would be something I considder a sick thing (everyone needs a little privacy)...

Afcourse I'm one of the ppl who chooses to stay single for a loooooooong time so I can't realy talk about having a relationship with a lover in that situation... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol i could use an internet relationship, all my real life ones are disasters. Just to try really, not anything like real serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    We talked on skype a few times and she was decent looking. ....

Oh for goodness sakes people, the woman wasn't even fat. This is totally made up and obviously done so at that. He's making fun of all the people who form relationships in MMOs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OP's first problem: he types in pink... b:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012

Good point... b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    edited January 2012

I read like 1 second of it and decided... nah i dont feel like reading troll threads today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Soo... anybody wanna **** over to myspace and twitter all over my yahoo until i **** all over your facebook? b:cute

Why's this thread still open?
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
    edited January 2012
    Soo... anybody wanna **** over to myspace and twitter all over my yahoo until i google all over your facebook? b:cute

Ninja edit complete, there you go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Screwed it up 1 sec...

b:laughb:laugh

Ninja edit o.O
    Retired on Barb-
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Soo... anybody wanna **** over to myspace and twitter my yahoo until i **** all over your facebook? b:cute

Wait this looks better.
    Retired on Barb-
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Who's the fcken idiot ?

Fine... I'll bite. Just to play the devil's advocate. As an example... lets take someone who goes to the gym 1.5 hours per day for 5-6 days per week. Has muscle definition where otherwise flabby handles exist for the better part of the US population. Has the cardio-stamina for a ten mile run and a sub 60 resting heart rate. Are you really going to call that type of person shallow when (s)he expect his/her dating partner to be both physically and mentally in the same ballpark as (s)he holds him/self self?

Shallow is when you pig out on fry chicken while expecting your partner to be fit and toned. Whats the problem holding one's partner to the same standards as one hold him/herself?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited January 2012
    Fine... I'll bite. Just to play the devil's advocate. As an example... lets take someone who goes to the gym 1.5 hours per day for 5-6 days per week. Has muscle definition where otherwise flabby handles exist for the better part of the US population. Has the cardio-stamina for a ten mile run and a sub 60 resting heart rate. Are you really going to call that type of person shallow when (s)he expect his/her dating partner to be both physically and mentally in the same ballpark as (s)he holds him/self self?

Shallow is when you pig out on fry chicken while expecting your partner to be fit and toned. Whats the problem holding one's partner to the same standards as one hold him/herself?

I don't think this type of person would be wasting his life on a MMO... Guys like that can go out irl and date some random tramp... After spending one night with her he can dump her and go to the next one... And when he finds one that's physicly perfect and stupid enough to play his slave he might decide to keep her... That's how "normal" guys do it annyway...

Good ppl look at inside rather than outside... Plain jerks just want something that looks good and what's easy to get... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    sorrv you all fel that vay but this is a men thread as stated before

its to discuss what PWI men like in there woman

not for u people to bash me

b:shocked

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wonder if the MODS are on holiday's or something.

How is this still going on in this section of the forums let alone not in the Lower Depths.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • pwiqq
    edited January 2012

spoken like a true stud b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012

How is this still going on in this section of the forums let alone not in the Lower Depths.

Mods must be male... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwiqq
    edited January 2012

lower depths is where the bad threads go

this is a helpful thread for us studs to bond and discuss our likes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Fair enough.

Than it should be in Off-Topic. b:thanks
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lower depths is where the bad threads go

this is a helpful thread for us studs to bond and discuss our likes

This comment coming from qq b:shocked

qq awesome b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited January 2012
    Make a topic called "Club a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s." in the Off-topic forums... It will keep out the ppl with common sense too... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.