Hello Vindicate

Options

Comments

• Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rikkert12 wrote: »
    might be hard for u to accept but yes there are still players that play for PvE n just relax n have a bit of fun

Those players don't go on forum to express their frustation . And i didnt know Legendary was a PVE faction b:surprised
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    we do our PvE stuff, why? :o

does vindi spend their whole week preparing for TW? sounds boring b:surrender

and im not expressin any frustration, im having fun watching u try to make up smtn clever, but ur failing epicly, which makes it all the more amusing ^.^
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

no we camp cube or west gate and kill all the legendary members we see b:chuckle
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

Sounds boring to join TW faction to do PVE stuff b:surrender
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    not doin much of a good job at that, I do cube every day on 3 char, havent seen any of you :<

ow I do TW aswell, but not to feel like im a good player, but just to have some fun ^.^
    super mega interresting:
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    not doin much of a good job at that, I do cube every day on 3 char, havent seen any of you :<

ask how many legendary members died in cube yesterday b:laugh
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ask how many legendary members died in cube yesterday b:laugh

sry im not on PWI b:surrender im waiting for my m8 to do ranked 5's in LoL b:surrender he's taking forever tho :< thanks for helping me kill time tho :) b:bye
    super mega interresting:
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    how many times do ppl say, OMG KIRBY KILLED ME IN CUBE AGAIN I HATE THAT CASH SHOPPPER SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL HIM, IF HE WASNT IN STEALTH I COULD BEAT HIM

leg : COMRADES QUIT FLIRTING AND COME PK
    response : WE DONT PK UNLESS WE HAVE 1278971289 PPL OUT THERE AND WHEN THEY SHOW UP WE LEAVE
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If I may interject, it's an extremely difficult thing to be able to defend 2 or 3 of the top tier factions on the server, especially at this point with the "ease" of getting such high-end gear.

Nefarious did it for a while, but back then it was much easier to put the strongest players all in one faction. Things slowly changed.

Whether it be gear, good strategy, teamwork, or a mix of all 3 (this) it is extremely impressive to see one faction defend the other two. I am of course referring to the Vindicate, LG, Regicide love triangle.

Think back prior to the map reset, when Regicide was at the height of their power (in my opinion) and they had a triple defense on a Lvl 1, 2 and 3 territory all at once (LG, Vindi, Enelysion) and they were unable to do so (I am sure someone will reply to this with an excuse, but a loss is a loss). Legendary and Regicide are much farther away from being able to hold off a formidable double or triple defense I think, so again, something of a moot point to imply Vindicate is not any good... especially since they have double/triple defended twice now.

As for the skill-lacking cash shoppers, well, I think all factions hold a fair share of those... so sort of silly to point fingers x)
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    how many times do ppl say, OMG KIRBY KILLED ME IN CUBE AGAIN I HATE THAT CASH SHOPPPER SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL HIM, IF HE WASNT IN STEALTH I COULD BEAT HIM

leg : COMRADES QUIT FLIRTING AND COME PK
    response : WE DONT PK UNLESS WE HAVE 1278971289 PPL OUT THERE AND WHEN THEY SHOW UP WE LEAVE

I just hate you cuz I can no longer beat u in boxing, u were more fun when u were lvl 90 ijs b:cry
    super mega interresting:
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    we were in the 80s! box all day i aint scurrr!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:shocked

When I go out it's a bunch of Vindis and they stand in uncomfortable quarters and channel ultis on me and cancel them over and over again. I live in constant fear!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    we were in the 80s! box all day i aint scurrr!

ow hell ur right, that was the 80's whatever, im training with the monks in the mountain, ill come kick ur *** soon b:angry
    super mega interresting:
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Vindicate is cashshoppers! - They are? Why are they more cashshoppers than other TW factions? Because they win every TW and/or can triple and double defense?
    Then tell me how they all got so good gears, all of them is kirby and he can't farm so much for his own faction! - Easy, just live in the game and merchant while farming. No but really, learn to be patient with the money you have and focking earn the money like many of us players are doing by, merchant.
    I've tried to merchant and it's completely impossible too merchant Vindicate's gear-value of todays market. - http://pwinsider.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/warrenwolfys-guide-to-merchanting-part-0/ There you go bro b:cute

I do believe some of Vindicate are cashshoppers ofc, but doesn't all of the currenly big TW factions have cashshoppers? Merchant has a big roll in this game dudes!

U_Sasuke - Learn from Nuke instead who's atleast clarifying his statements, your comments makes no sense. b:bye b:bye
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Individual skill matters relatively less in TW. All you really need to do is use pills at the right time and follow orders. The lag also reduces a lot of people's skill and reaction time.

There is a different skill involved. What you do with your people, where you do it, and when you do it can affect the outcome significantly. Aside from that, it's also a matter of people following orders. I can say that what our coordinators do in TW is very different from what I was used to, and it's very good.

Vinds talk about how some people chase them for minutes at a time. I'm sure I'm also not the only one who notice that multiple R9 DDs go after DD barbs while their crystal shatters. So you know, if you want to blame it on gear, at least have your people try their best and not goof around like that. It's very meaningless to point at other factions when your own people are ****ing around.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Individual skill matters relatively less in TW. All you really need to do is use pills at the right time and follow orders. The lag also reduces

There is a different skill involved. What you do with your people, where you do it, and when you do it can affect the outcome significantly. Aside from that, it's also a matter of people following orders. I can say that what our coordinators do in TW is very different from what I was used to, and it's very good.

Vinds talk about how some people chase them for minutes at a time. I'm sure I'm also not the only one who notice that multiple R9 DDs go after DD barbs while their crystal shatters. So you know, if you want to blame it on gear, at have your people least try their best and not goof around like that. It's very meaningless to point at other factions when your own people are ****ing around.

This is true.

TWed with a smaller faction against another faction that was even lesser than they were. We failed because everyone just wanted to 'go out and kick some ***', where the other faction just wanted to 'kill our crystal'. We PKed the **** out of them, they killed the **** out of our crystal.

We tried against them 5-6 times, and never won, even when we had more signups than they did, simply because nobody in our faction would follow directions.

After people started to insult the person who provided the Ventrilo server for free, and blaming him for all of their own shortcomings, and the faction leader, director, and marshals refused to do anything about it, both he and I left the faction (he left the game, shut down the Vent server, and did RL stuff), I went on to other, better factions, two of which I've been with ever since then.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    same old vindi cashoppers excuse from legendary b:sleep
    Just admit you guys lack coordination and teamwork to beat us 1vs1. We had equal gears before, lacked sign ups and we still pulled off victories.

You talk big for someone who's dodging a 1vs1 request from nuke.
    its hard to say whos vindi anymore cause so many pple hopping in and out of regi lg and vindi when things get rough, only to go back to any of those 3 >.> u could be talking about half the pple in your own faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    its hard to say whos vindi anymore cause so many pple hopping in and out of regi lg and vindi when things get rough, only to go back to any of those 3 >.> u could be talking about half the pple in your own faction

You make no sense in that reply ijs
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You make no sense in that reply ijs
    i hear ginkgo biloba helps, try it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Think deceptistar was referring to how people skip through factions.

In general I wouldn't say there has been a "large" amount of player trading going on. Former Regi's and LG's that go to Vindi typically are the ones with friends there to begin with, so are most likely to not be apart of the LG's and Regi's accusing Vindi of being skill-less cash shoppers. I think most factions are pretty good about maintaining an anti-revolving door policy for their factions. Can only go in-an-out so many times.

Was worded awkwardly though.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

In general I wouldn't say there has been a "large" amount of player trading going on. Former Regi's and LG's that go to Vindi typically are the ones with friends there to begin with, so are most likely to not be apart of the LG's and Regi's accusing Vindi of being skill-less cash shoppers. I think most factions are pretty good about maintaining an anti-revolving door policy for their factions. Can only go in-an-out so many times.

I know Kakumau closed doors on recruiting because we had so many joining and leaving so rapidly.

Can only imagine what other factions would be dealing with...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    interesting read ._. damn LG csers!
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i hear ginkgo biloba helps, try it

Welcome back at trolling

Here it might help you, try it
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

Some people goes in and out depending if they feel confortable in faction or not, others it's just cause they got bored of being rolled in 6 mins and some others cause they didnt want to be killed by kirby anymore ( <<< true story)

The only lame thing, i see is the "cashopper/no skills" excuses . Like you said every faction has their part of CSer . If we successed it's cause of teamwork... I don't see many faction getting triple/double defense every weekend against the top faction and still try to do their best and have fun all together .
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i really dont get the whole " VINDI IS CASHSHOPPERS OMGAH they have no skill!" cause most i see in there, with epic gears etc, work damn hard for their gear... and i mean damn hard.

so that means all those lazy people out there! get going! or ur gonna be left behind! b:surrender
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Some people goes in and out depending if they feel confortable in faction or not, others it's just cause they got bored of being rolled in 6 mins and some others cause they didnt want to be killed by kirby anymore ( <<< true story)

The only lame thing, i see is the "cashopper/no skills" excuses . Like you said every faction has their part of CSer . If we successed it's cause of teamwork... I don't see many faction getting triple/double defense every weekend against the top faction and still try to do their best and have fun all together .

the only thing i am going to say... is that everyone should be used to the "cash-shopper/no skills" excuse... anyone who was in Nefarious (back in the day) or was around during that time has seen this all before, it is what happens on Sanctuary xD and it is bound to repeat and repeat, over and over.

you should just take the insults as flattery because that's all they are... jealousy and envy b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the only thing i am going to say... is that everyone should be used to the "cash-shopper/no skills" excuse... anyone who was in Nefarious (back in the day) or was around during that time has seen this all before, it is what happens on Sanctuary xD and it is bound to repeat and repeat, over and over.

you should just take the insults as flattery because that's all they are... jealousy and envy b:cute

Hola b:cute
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol at touchy feely ****. At least in the past, there was animosity. Now it's just tea party to the max. Nobody pks each other unless mommy arranges a playdate... lol Everyone is everybody's friendsb:cute Guess when most of the real players left, they left behind all this ****.

AND LOL at the excuses of why ppl left to join the strongest faction in sanctuary. So how does going from being rolled in 6 mins to rolling in 6 mins get rid of the boredom?b:pleased

And yes, worked damn hard for their gear. Typing in your credit card number once and click once a day is super hard. At least acknowledge your a cashshopper and be proud of it b:kiss

And jealousy and envy? The only time i felt envy was when templar got the first red mat on the server for free b:angry No one feels that way, just pity that the money u spend could have bought u a lifetime membership to probably every p2p mmorpg existing. b:chuckle
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hola b:cute

hola guapo =^_^=
    Lol at touchy feely ****. At least in the past, there was animosity. Now it's just tea party to the max. Nobody pks each other unless mommy arranges a playdate... lol Everyone is everybody's friendsb:cute Guess when most of the real players left, they left behind all this ****.

AND LOL at the excuses of why ppl left to join the strongest faction in sanctuary. So how does going from being rolled in 6 mins to rolling in 6 mins get rid of the boredom?

And yes, worked damn hard for their gear. Typing in your credit card number once and click once a day is super hard. At least acknowledge your a cashshopper and be proud of it

And jealousy and envy? The only time i felt envy was when templar got the first red mat on the server for free b:angry No one feels that way, just pity that the money u spend could have bought u a lifetime membership to probably every p2p mmorpg existing. b:chuckle

i would have to disagree... there is still a lot of animosity but instead of both parties being so serious all the time like maybe in the past, there are a lot more trolls which tend to bring out the humor... since this is just a game-- many of us have already seen the serious side that the game brings out of us... and it grows tiring.

i will agree on your statement from being rolled to rolling xDDDD soooo true

the rest i cant really talk xD cause i am a cash-shopper <33 at least a part time one b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]