oh so pretty much someone's hurt about getting...pked...? o.o

Why? >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why? >_>

idk im asking ._. lmao
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    drama thread?
    Y'ALL-SUK! LG-RG
    STAY FREE!
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i am now enlightened b:chuckle i was trying to figure out why i loved vindicate so much... i don't like it in the butt.. totally makes sense now b:kiss

Yeah u do...

Don't lie we did a Double Dutch from tha back, I haz rubber, u swallow pills?...
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    But on a more serious note,

WTF is this ****. Im at work laughing hard reading this ****.

So much stupidity in 1 thread...

Go vindi! or should I say GO KIRBY!

btw Roid, let's get married!
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can someone tell me what I missed with these ss's? Did I miss drama here? Is there a missing ss?b:surrender

I dunno what drama is on these that has to do with a certain faction!! b:cry

Ikr...

I was expecting drama... SOOO disappointed

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yay! I can post again!
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah u do...

Don't lie we did a Double Dutch from tha back, I haz rubber, u swallow pills?...

no comment...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yay! I can post again!

Well on this char b:chuckle

Welcome back b:cute
  • _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    _Tristin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    bahahahaha

MY LIPSTIK BE POPPIN....

MY LIPSTIK BE KOOL

Oh god, Ill admit it, That was me being Homo. I got tough competition with Roid >.>

But wow, Was that over bored. I thought we were having fun with Regi's..... Just saying....I had fun ;/

b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • Bignads - Sanctuary
    Bignads - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Uummmm Wai Blurr Out Names? Ill Admit Im The One Who Said First U ****** Didnt Pay Cover Charge And Now Your Riding Safe Zone? I Beleive I Said Kluk Kluk Kluk A Few Times Also. Come @ Me. Real ****** Wazzzuuuuuuuup
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dun hate vindi, got some cool guys there....and a few pathetic guys, so what...
    its the perfect game for them, they can win without actually be good at the game, if u hate watching these ppl win, u shud play another game, one that requires skills to play ijs b:bye
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:tiredb:tired zzzz...waaaaaahhh???? b:tired this gets old.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dun hate vindi, got some cool guys there....and a few pathetic guys, so what...
    its the perfect game for them, they can win without actually be good at the game, if u hate watching these ppl win, u shud play another game, one that requires skills to play ijs b:bye

If vindi wins tw is because yeah they have players with good gears but also don't forget that vindi leadership and its best players have been twing for over 2 years or like in my case for 3 years and we pass on that knowledge to our new members. You blame it just on gear because that is just the popular excuse when you are the underdog and won't admit other positive facts, we totally get it so no worry there.

I witness many skilled players in vindi everyday. It's not like a faction like yours lack people with endgame status, we even went through some gear counting with one of your officers more than twice and its was very even and vindi was still winning. Even after a rough patch where vindi was lacking signups we were winning tw 60 ish vs 80 with just a few tweaks in the strategy, its not only how many r9 you can field on the battlefield is how you put them to use.

Sanctuary have not seen a faction triple defend against the next 2 strongest tw factions since the times of Nefarious, something that requires precise communication, strategy and teamwork so insinuating vindi is any less good than whatever other faction you have on your mind is contradictory.

I suggest you step up to your game to see if you can give us a good 1v1 tw once again.
    Or even if you want to prove me wrong about vindi not having skilled players I am open to 1v1 and willing to gear down if necessary. I represent my faction the best way I can.

Cheers b:bye
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why long speech nuke. simple words:
    y'all suck!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's not like a faction like yours lack people with endgame status, we even went through some gear counting with one of your officers more than twice and its was very even and vindi was still winning.

Nukey we can redo the count if you'd like sometime, I think now it's quite different. b:surrender

OK had more to say but I had to pee.

A lot of LG is new members or old members who learned enough to survive in TW but never to really tank the kind of DD that is thrown at them (i'm second type) and we're still learning. We're beginning to host training classes and encourage our members to enter PK.

The officers are aware of why we lose so quickly now, and we're working on it. It's a slow process sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nukey we can redo the count if you'd like sometime, I think now it's quite different. b:surrender

OK had more to say but I had to pee.

A lot of LG is new members or old members who learned enough to survive in TW but never to really tank the kind of DD that is thrown at them (i'm second type) and we're still learning. We're beginning to host training classes and encourage our members to enter PK.

The officers are aware of why we lose so quickly now, and we're working on it. It's a slow process sometimes.

Well now it is, I just used it as an example for that time when we had similar gear + lack of signups and we were still winning with the tweaks in strategy.

Drunken Shrimp
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well now it is, I just used it as an example for that time when we had similar gear + lack of signups and we were still winning with the tweaks in strategy.

Your newer TW offense coordinator also does a very good job, though he had a rough start (NO NAMES CUZ I'M SUPPOSED TO INSULT HIM AT ALL TIMES, ALL 199 OF U). He saw what Vindicate was good at and really refined it. LG had a rough time switching from our full turtle ways of the past, which resulted in 3 hr defenses but never winning an attack, to a more offensive stance. At times we go too offensive. Balance is hard to achieve, even Vindicate recognizes that their defense is not their strong point.

Of course, now, with the full 80 Vindicate it's very difficult to execute strategy. Back then, I think, TW was more interesting. b:surrender

>:O u would edit in drunken shrimp. dammit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options

>:O u would edit in drunken shrimp. dammit.

Was hoping you didn't notice LOL
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If vindi wins tw is because yeah they have players with good gears but also don't forget that vindi leadership and its best players have been twing for over 2 years or like in my case for 3 years and we pass on that knowledge to our new members. You blame it just on gear because that is just the popular excuse when you are the underdog and won't admit other positive facts, we totally get it so no worry there.

I witness many skilled players in vindi everyday. It's not like a faction like yours lack people with endgame status, we even went through some gear counting with one of your officers more than twice and its was very even and vindi was still winning. Even after a rough patch where vindi was lacking signups we were winning tw 60 ish vs 80 with just a few tweaks in the strategy, its not only how many r9 you can field on the battlefield is how you put them to use.

Sanctuary have not seen a faction triple defend against the next 2 strongest tw factions since the times of Nefarious, something that requires precise communication, strategy and teamwork so insinuating vindi is any less good than whatever other faction you have on your mind is contradictory.

I suggest you step up to your game to see if you can give us a good 1v1 tw once again.
    Or even if you want to prove me wrong about vindi not having skilled players I am open to 1v1 and willing to gear down if necessary. I represent my faction the best way I can.

Cheers b:bye

im not calling u out, or anyone else...
    and I have no ambition to be the best player of this game bcuz then Id obviously play another game...
    Ive had my share of competitive games to see how low the skillcap on this game is, its exactly why I play this game, to relax and not give a *** about gettin hit by 5 guys cuz I have a charm that'll back my lazy-*** up cuz im not payin proper attention and my positioning sucks for that exact reason.

imo ppl just need to stop the trashtalk and realise they're not play counter strike or whatever skillbased game and the reason they're 'good' is not cuz of their great aim but bcuz they have 15k hp, a +10 weapon and 90 attack lvl b:laugh

then again ppl shud just enjoy the game their own way, it just looks pathetic when ur trashtalking like that without anything but ur gear to back it up b:shutup
    super mega interresting:
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    stuff...

Why are you seeking attention on forum now then ? Talking about gears/skills when obviously you powerlevel that poor wizzy from 1 to 100 in a few months ? weeks ?
    And now, you want your hour of celebrity cause your LG member and boooh Vindi beat us QQ you full of cashoppers with no skills .
    Funny excuses coming from people that started playing less than 1 or 1 and half year ago .
  • Saphirs - Sanctuary
    Saphirs - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why are you seeking attention on forum now then ? Talking about gears/skills when obviously you powerlevel that poor wizzy from 1 to 100 in a few months ? weeks ?
    And now, you want your hour of celebrity cause your LG member and boooh Vindi beat us QQ you full of cashoppers with no skills .
    Funny excuses coming from people that started playing less than 1 or 1 and half year ago .

lol b:bye
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    im not calling u out, or anyone else...
    and I have no ambition to be the best player of this game bcuz then Id obviously play another game...
    Ive had my share of competitive games to see how low the skillcap on this game is, its exactly why I play this game, to relax and not give a *** about gettin hit by 5 guys cuz I have a charm that'll back my lazy-*** up cuz im not payin proper attention and my positioning sucks for that exact reason.

imo ppl just need to stop the trashtalk and realise they're not play counter strike or whatever skillbased game and the reason they're 'good' is not cuz of their great aim but bcuz they have 15k hp, a +10 weapon and 90 attack lvl b:laugh

then again ppl shud just enjoy the game their own way, it just looks pathetic when ur trashtalking like that without anything but ur gear to back it up b:shutup

same old vindi cashoppers excuse from legendary b:sleep
    Just admit you guys lack coordination and teamwork to beat us 1vs1. We had equal gears before, lacked sign ups and we still pulled off victories.

You talk big for someone who's dodging a 1vs1 request from nuke.
  • Saphirs - Sanctuary
    Saphirs - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dun talk big, im just saying, stop pretending ur winning with skillz b:bye
    also Ive seen u play AirSonic, ur PvP is laughable b:bye
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol b:bye

b:bye just proving my point you powerlevel that poor other wizzy . Good try tho
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ow im not claiming I havent, cuz I have, took me a week with PQ and FCC b:bye ty PWI
    super mega interresting:
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That's what i like the most in attention seekers . Have opinion about everything but knows close to nothing or so little and pretend to have infinite knowledge and wisdom . But never have any good come back when they get caught in the infinite stupidity .
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dun talk big, im just saying, stop pretending ur winning with skillz b:bye
    also Ive seen u play AirSonic, ur PvP is laughable b:bye

b:chuckle

we win coz we're better, and i dont see you pvp-ing why's that? didnt even know ur in legendary til u start making the whole vindi cashopper excuse.