whyyoumadson Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you were an embarrassment in lg, don't embarrass yourself in ene too son
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what are you a member of vindibuttkisser? ,,, it makes so much sense that it was a regi member considering regi doesn't do world bosses, nice logic son

He was talking about the screenshot. I was there and saw everything, it was vindi vs regi in pk at silver pool. I've heard worse. I mean, Noa can talk up a storm non-stop.. Should I go around SSing every time someone trash talks me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm Vindis #1 fan! It's probably why I embarrassed LG so much random troll :o

I just assumed Regi, since first SS says "regi" at one point. Irregardless, LG or Regi, how is Vindi supposed to react to their two biggest adversaries? Feel free to exchange regi and LG in my example if it helps broooo
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My squad was 50% drunk D:

Man I go to sleep and thread gets drama llama.
    Late to party. b:sad

@ whoever asked about the lg member - news to me that we had one.
    Feel free to file a report.

funny how you bring up the "but its new year" excuse when we were the ones at double defense during xmas and new years eve
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @ whoever asked about the lg member - news to me that we had one.
    Feel free to file a report.

Funniest deny ever... Since that R9 barb seems to have his pocket filled of tele and can spend 30mins talking smack on WC . But seems everything is new to you conserning your faction, and you know everything about those you're not even in .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Trash talk is normal...even when I play inhouse games with longtime friends, we trash talked. Then again, there's a difference between angry trash talk and fun trash talk. Some people need to stop doing the former and just make each other laugh. What enemies...people need to stop being so filled with serious and hate.

Be filled with wine instead...like Drunken Shrimp
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you were an embarrassment in lg, don't embarrass yourself in ene too son

What are you talking aboooooot Strife_son was your best tw coordinator. Once he left you guys couldn't even properly do your Lg turtle defense. them tws went from 3 hours to less than 30 mins.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    uranig wrote: »
    What are you talking aboooooot Strife_son was your best tw coordinator. Once he left you guys couldn't even properly do your Lg turtle defense. them tws went from 3 hours to less than 30 mins.

I actually think that person is a regi alt too ashamed to insult from their main. Could be wrong :3

I wasn't even good :/
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    listening to that kinda talk prolly lowers your IQ for a few minutes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Funniest deny ever... Since that R9 barb seems to have his pocket filled of tele and can spend 30mins talking smack on WC . But seems everything is new to you conserning your faction, and you know everything about those you're not even in .

If you mean the S_T r9 barb who you guys denied 4 times, he's not in LG for a long time now. b:bye So if you'd like to report a current LG member for Trash talk, my ears and mailboxes are open.

And nobody said you had to show to TW on New Years :)
    Most of our faction sure didn't! But you did, and gratz on your triple def. Tho complaining about us making you show is kinda silly. I didn't know it was like that! Imagine... holidays, birthdays, valentine's day dates RUINED by those damn LGs!

As for knowing about Vindi.... Y'all are pretty open with your policies lol. No stalking, spying, sneaking, or begging for info involved. Sit around outside West long enough... For that point, you have a 1 TW a month rule same as us, I believe most of you could have No Showed New Years and not been in trouble amirite?

Anyways moot point. Back to Regi vs Vindi trashtalk shenanigans! And making fun of Strifey. Poor Strifey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think they meant the r9 barb that name looks like loooooooooooooool

good try though b:bye
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    xkanx wrote: »
    I think they meant the r9 barb that name looks like loooooooooooooool

good try though b:bye

b:lipcurl
    All he wcs that I've seen is "VINDICATE IS THE BEST". b:sad

Anyways, I don't keep WC on all the time so you're probably right. Send in screenies and I'll forward to appropriate people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    leg is never wrong, their members dont trash talk, their clearly all about fun when they do any cheap sh*t they can to gain free land. IE attacking their allies regicide. You can deny the alliance all you want, but everyone knows that its full of **** and you never see regi pking against lg and you never see lg attack regi unless their desperate and down to two lands. But hey these are all coincidences. Oh and that dude talking on world chat, hes just complimenting us, thats the only part that was seen. Maybe the next time leg bids and loses in a triple def, dont blame the holidays or new years, you chose to attack knowing that over half your members would not be there which TECHNICALLY can result in a fake bid right? They clearly stood no chance of winning with 20 people 80% of which are supposedly intoxicated. Things can get supeerrrr technical in hurrrr
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm leg apparently b:thanks

To my knowledge the bid was made so those who would be there could have fun and would have something to do. Haven't asked personally though! Would I have TW'd those weekends? Ehh probably not cuz I assume our already low sign ups will get lower due to holiday. But I do understand why it was done.

And unless we're all psychics we'd have no way of knowing over half our members would not be there since we don't do sign ups in advance xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

And nobody said you had to show to TW on New Years :)
    Most of our faction sure didn't! But you did, and gratz on your triple def. Tho complaining about us making you show is kinda silly. I didn't know it was like that! Imagine... holidays, birthdays, valentine's day dates RUINED by those damn LGs!

As for knowing about Vindi.... Y'all are pretty open with your policies lol. No stalking, spying, sneaking, or begging for info involved. Sit around outside West long enough... For that point, you have a 1 TW a month rule same as us, I believe most of you could have No Showed New Years and not been in trouble amirite?

Anyways moot point. Back to Regi vs Vindi trashtalk shenanigans! And making fun of Strifey. Poor Strifey.

Here we go again with you thinking you know everything...

A lot of vindis didnt show up to new years and christmas as well. We arent complaining... infact why would we? we won... You're the one who's complaining because we actually had enough to show up. Guess your fail desperate attempt to get free land didnt work this time.

Btw that 1 tw rule /month we had was changed 4 months ago... b:bye
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here we go again with you thinking you know everything...

A lot of vindis didnt show up to new years and christmas as well. We arent complaining... infact why would we? we won... You're the one who's complaining because we actually had enough to show up. Guess your fail desperate attempt to get free land didnt work this time.

Btw that 1 tw rule /month we had was changed 4 months ago... b:bye

We didn't complain at all xD Every third post on Battlewhateverdrama thread is you guys complaining we declared on Holidays.

6 tws in 3 months blah blah blah even better.

b:bye
    This thread isn't about me or Leg so I'ma gtfo because honestly it's not worth the headache.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    We didn't complain at all xD Every third post on Battlewhateverdrama thread is you guys complaining we declared on Holidays.

This thread isn't about me or Leg so I'ma gtfo because honestly it's not worth the headache.

I'ma gtfo because honestly it's not worth the headache.
    it's not worth the headache.
    the headache.
    the headache.
    the headache.

Yes, those two words basically sum this all up, right there.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

more like every other post u made was excuses on how half ur people were drunk, you had 20 people show up to tw and how leg wished vindi actually couldnt show up so you can get the free land. b:bye
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    more like every other post u made was excuses on how half ur people were drunk, you had 20 people show up to tw and how leg wished vindi actually couldnt show up so you can get the free land. b:bye

b:sad
    but
    i

only made

2 posts

over 5 pages

*head explodes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    6 tws in 3 months blah blah blah even better

Ummm...Not sure why this was brought up but...

Let me clarify for you for the future b:cuteb:victory

Vindicates TW Policy is this:

6 TW's in 2 months with a minimum of 2 TW's a month. (And yes it is tracked.)

PS --> I will be quite honest in saying that I was a little surprised the triple was pulled off considering more then a few in Vindicate were drunk during that TW, so not sure that can be used as an excuse. It just seems that maybe numbers won? Although I am not even sure that that is what happened. I guess the triple defense plan just happened to be pulled off, it will be interesting to see if it can be done again. Double's yes, triple's well, Vindicate is working on it. (Oh and I saw the video, looks like a lot more then 20-30 people on Leg's side o.o...but DAMN Vindi looked good!!! Mah smexy, dirty Vindi's!! b:dirty)

*And you made 7 posts in 5 pages <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    They were talking about Battle front report b:thanks
    Clearly this thread was redirected to me at some point when I started responding to the trolls. I went through and did an actual count of Battlefront Report's last seven pages and I commented 5 or 6 times and two of them were smilie faces, one of them (hence the or six) was a one sentence answer.

And I had just asked Ruvie about the new rule, guess I misread. I brought up the rule in response to it being said by AirSonic that I have no idea about Vindicate's policies concerning trash talk are as, clearly, I'm not a member and therefore would have no possible way of knowing anything about your lovely faction. b:lipcurl

I'll PM you tomorrow, Fay, I'm tired of this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ConeBone - Sanctuary
    ConeBone - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best Seeker = ConeBone
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i did, dont know you that the leader of vindicate is me and that all of vindicate is me?

Oh forgot that joke of a group you call leader/officers is just a cover other wise the **** you pulled would of made banished in any other factions.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i did, dont know you that the leader of vindicate is me and that all of vindicate is me?
    holy **** thats creepy lol you gotta love yourself tons to pull that off XD
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:sleepb:sleepb:sleep

boring ... next game please
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh forgot that joke of a group you call leader/officers is just a cover other wise the **** you pulled would of made banished in any other factions.

Oh you mean that joke of a readership in Reg where they watch their members **** tark and the moment Vindi trashtarks they try to rynch Vindi?

Oh you mean that joke of a readership in Reg where they watch their members **** tark and the moment Vindi trashtarks they try to rynch Vindi?

Oh sirry me, the asian within couldn't get my L* and R*'s straight. Oh werr it's not rike theirs a difference between the 2 factions. They both rike to butt buddie each other, they do that 6 n 9, they swap rands and peopre, and when arr erse faio they take it to the forums and cry their hearts out.

oh wait i know 1 difference between the two factions, the stupid reader in the one with the R* chose to cut off harf of his rimbs and many key officers in his faction because he rikes to pray favorites and say fak you to the people he doesn't rike in his faction.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Oh sirry me, the asian within couldn't get my L* and R*'s straight. Oh werr it's not rike theirs a difference between the 2 factions. They both rike to butt buddie each other, they do that 6 n 9, they swap rands and peopre, and when arr erse faio they take it to the forums and cry their hearts out.

oh wait i know 1 difference between the two factions, the stupid reader in the one with the R* chose to cut off harf of his rimbs and many key officers in his faction because he rikes to pray favorites and say fak you to the people he doesn't rike in his faction.

ror you mad men?
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sanc used to be better at starting drama then this horrible attempt >.<
  • ScarletNova - Sanctuary
    ScarletNova - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

i am now enlightened b:chuckle i was trying to figure out why i loved vindicate so much... i don't like it in the butt.. totally makes sense now b:kiss
    Vindicate FanGirl 4 Life!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options

If R and the L are a problem then so are the TH's :3 do over prz