TC the new TF?

Options

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I tried to add you on steam for dota2, if it didn't work try adding me, STAN3x

Don't see it so I added you.
    zzzz dota 2 sux

No I suck at dota 2
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No, Dota 2 really does suck. Horrible graphics, stiff animations and overall movements, slow metagame. It simply blows.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • neo5566
    neo5566 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In other news....

Why u all talk about DOTA 2? that game needs more then complet renevation, DOTA 1 is better

Any one here playing CS GO beta? looks like whole competitive scene is going down in css too b:cry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No, Dota 2 really does suck. Horrible graphics, stiff animations and overall movements, slow metagame. It simply blows.

Dota 2 beta* Do you happen to play lol or hon? Do you like riot, s2 or hats?
    neo5566 wrote: »
    In other news....

Why u all talk about DOTA 2? that game needs more then complet renevation, DOTA 1 is better

Any one here playing CS GO beta? looks like whole competitive scene is going down in css too b:cry
    Source is ****. CS:GO right now, is ****. The source engine is **** for counter-strike... check out promod. The competitive scene in 1.6 still owns source. In terms of sequels, dota 2 is miles ahead of source and I still trust valve over riot/s2.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Devoted

I played a LOT of Dota 1 on private irc communities, and I used to play HoN for a year or so too, still play it every now and then.

S2 enhanced the DotA gameplay a whole damn lot, the dynamics of the game are centered on ganks, really heavy teamplay, picks and map awareness. Personally, I absolutely loved HoN, it's a great game with huge potential, much more competitive and balanced than LoL. But they massively ****ed it up a few months ago, when they started to go easymode on everything (i.e autocourrier, animation on active Nullstone, etc.).

Ever since they went F2P pretty much (which they didn't need to do, because a huge part of the people who were awaiting DotA 2 went like "what, seriously?" when they saw what it was like) they've been **** up the game more and more, focusing more on gimmicky heroes and easyness aswell as their shops over real balance and core parts that used to make the game so great. Don't get me wrong I'm no hater, I still love the game in itself, I'm just very disappointed in how S2 chose to follow up their great management so far.

As far as DotA 2 is concerned, I've watched plenty of games and streams, and it just seems so damn stiff and unsmooth, like really. Also, I watched the big time tournament with 1m cashprize, and I'm sorry to say that the players ****ing sucked. Very few ganks, very farm-oriented plays, little map awareness, no pulling, no stacking, and so on. Now part of this is because of the metagame of DotA itself, but still, the supports couldn't ****ing pull or stack. Any pro HoN team would have crushed these people.

I'm also very disappointed in the graphics, I don't understand why everybody wants to make MOBAs anime-like. The graphics of HoN rock tho. Anyway, to sum it all up, I was a huge HoN fanboy, and now that they have deeply disappointed me and that DotA 2 seems to be a huge failure, I don't even know if I will be playing more dota-likes, which really sucks cause it is by far my favourite type of game.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Devoted

I played a LOT of Dota 1 on private irc communities, and I used to play HoN for a year or so too, still play it every now and then.

S2 enhanced the DotA gameplay a whole damn lot, the dynamics of the game are centered on ganks, really heavy teamplay, picks and map awareness. Personally, I absolutely loved HoN, it's a great game with huge potential, much more competitive and balanced than LoL. But they massively ****ed it up a few months ago, when they started to go easymode on everything (i.e autocourrier, animation on active Nullstone, etc.).

Ever since they went F2P pretty much (which they didn't need to do, because a huge part of the people who were awaiting DotA 2 went like "what, seriously?" when they saw what it was like) they've been **** up the game more and more, focusing more on gimmicky heroes and easyness aswell as their shops over real balance and core parts that used to make the game so great. Don't get me wrong I'm no hater, I still love the game in itself, I'm just very disappointed in how S2 chose to follow up their great management so far.

As far as DotA 2 is concerned, I've watched plenty of games and streams, and it just seems so damn stiff and unsmooth, like really. Also, I watched the big time tournament with 1m cashprize, and I'm sorry to say that the players ****ing sucked. Very few ganks, very farm-oriented plays, little map awareness, no pulling, no stacking, and so on. Now part of this is because of the metagame of DotA itself, but still, the supports couldn't ****ing pull or stack. Any pro HoN team would have crushed these people.

I'm also very disappointed in the graphics, I don't understand why everybody wants to make MOBAs anime-like. The graphics of HoN rock tho. Anyway, to sum it all up, I was a huge HoN fanboy, and now that they have deeply disappointed me and that DotA 2 seems to be a huge failure, I don't even know if I will be playing more dota-likes, which really sucks cause it is by far my favourite type of game.

So what you are saying is, you haven't even played the beta of dota 2 yet and you're already bashing it. You might still be a hon fanboy. b:cute
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No I will play it, I'm just very, very, very skeptical about it. I don't think I will like it, but for the sake of the hardcore DotA player I was I will give it a try, who knows.

I mean, when I first switched from DotA to HoN, I hated HoN because it was so damn messy. But over time I learned to love it. Maybe the same will happen with DotA 2.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Mevica - Lost City
    Mevica - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lets get some facts straight here once and for all.

TC asked for alliance with Vengeful first
    Vengeful does not have alts in Darkness... that is a TF alt guild.
    Vengeful had alts in TC and many left due to the constant trash talking and moved elsewhere like Instinct, ChinaTown and other guilds.
    Vengeful only started putting alts in Instinct after removing their alts from TC due to the trash talking.
    Vengeful does not want the entire map otherwise we would have been TW'ing since we took 1k. The rest of the server is free to attack whoever whenever... it's not our problem if they decide not to.
    Vengeful let TC move west, and also take immo camp land which they wanted to originally take from Darkness to surround 1k.
    Vengeful broke alliance due to the trash talk from the director, execs, and guild members in general. It was clear the only one from TC who wanted the alliance was Diesel. Unfortunately Diesel could not control his guild.
    Vengeful has no plans to TW TC---> currently. While they are not allies, they also aren't enemies. Of course things happen and that could change

Leftside seems really passionate about this subject :D

Bai.

I'm not really a forum person but since our name appeared here a couple of times I feel I have to say 1 or 2 things.

Ok Jesya, idk you but if you a are trying to set things straight you have to get the right information before posting.
    And I'm tired of DARKnes being called a TF alts guild too.
    For everyone's information we had only 5 TF alts in DARKnes and they were not OP or anything, we have same and better geared/skilled ppl than them.
    We never called them for help, they came for friendship and social stuff.
    We won wars and we lost wars with them, and they were triple attacked every week so they were not be able to TW with us everytime.
    And again, if you think that 5 ppl makes a difference in a 19x mebers guild, well, that's up to you.
    Other factions call ppl for help and that's ok, other faction s even pay ppl for help, I'm not against it, it's their choice, we just don't work that way.
    If any of you have any question about it feel free to ask.
    Cheers!
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not really a forum person but since our name appeared here a couple of times I feel I have to say 1 or 2 things.

Ok Jesya, idk you but if you a are trying to set things straight you have to get the right information before posting.
    And I'm tired of DARKnes being called a TF alts guild too.
    For everyone's information we had only 5 TF alts in DARKnes and they were not OP or anything, we have same and better geared/skilled ppl than them.
    We never called them for help, they came for friendship and social stuff.
    We won wars and we lost wars with them, and they were triple attacked every week so they were not be able to TW with us everytime.
    And again, if you think that 5 ppl makes a difference in a 19x mebers guild, well, that's up to you.
    Other factions call ppl for help and that's ok, other faction s even pay ppl for help, I'm not against it, it's their choice, we just don't work that way.
    If any of you have any question about it feel free to ask.
    Cheers!

i dont mind you posting but when those 5 have full +12 gear from their mains when the average of darknes is +3 then yes it DOES make a difference
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Mevica - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i dont mind you posting but when those 5 have full +12 gear from their mains when the average of darknes is +3 then yes it DOES make a difference

This proves ppl don't have a clue what they are talking about.
    1st, DARKnes average is not +3, otherwise I'd think we've been in the map since march from divine intervention.
    Apart from RPK (susa's BM) who used almost the same gear his barb uses, none of them was +12 or anything close, if you think a R8 +5 cleric or archer is OP and it does make a difference ok.
    And not all RPK's gear is +12 or 4 socks.
    So to answer your question, no, they don't use the gear from their mains.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This proves ppl don't have a clue what they are talking about.
    1st, DARKnes average is not +3, otherwise I'd think we've been in the map since march from divine intervention.
    Apart from RPK (susa's BM) who used almost the same gear his barb uses, none of them was +12 or anything close, if you think a R8 +5 cleric or archer is OP and it does make a difference ok.
    And not all RPK's gear is +12 or 4 socks.
    So to answer your question, no, they don't use the gear from their mains.

Doesn't matter people knew nothing about Darkness, it's a fail guild that's no longer in the map and no one gave a second thought about it. Even Yakuza was more a factor then you guys. Before you give me the sht speech on how you beat them 1 vs 1, they had almost disbanded by then and you guys had help from those alts regardless. b:bye
  • Mevica - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Doesn't matter people knew nothing about Darkness, it's a fail guild that's no longer in the map and no one gave a second thought about it. Even Yakuza was more a factor then you guys. Before you give me the sht speech on how you beat them 1 vs 1, they had almost disbanded by then and you guys had help from those alts regardless. b:bye

Still pretty good for a fail guild staying in the map since the 1st week of March till November.
    Idk if you can say that about many factions, and guess what? I'm still wondering why other guilds try to recruit members from our fail faction to do TW with them... strange...
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who cares about being factor... Making it on the map and holding its own at least for a while is an accomplishment nowadays, considering all the R9 +12 people laying around. DARKnes defeated TC several times in a row before TC R9'ed up. They did get help from a few TF alts, but it's not like those 5 people made the TWs all by themselves.

They even defended double and triple attacks against YaKuZa and TC, holding all of their lands or two out of three like two weeks in a row. I think DARKnes did a nice job.

Quit hating.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    First off Dropzio,

...Who would want to take advice from a wiz that dropped half his gears in pvp...

I wonder if people will ever get over that. It was only one cv ring and then a cv wand. b:sweat
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I would take advice from a pro world boss organizer/ guild organizer over a ... who are you? left? right? you are right? no you are wrong? or I am wrong? what what?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I would take advice from a pro world boss organizer/ guild organizer over a ... who are you? left? right? you are right? no you are wrong? or I am wrong? what what?

lol

That about sums up the whole thread. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So much crazyness =///
    OMG-- ev1 needs to get a grip here lol

why are people surprised that the alliance dissolved?... the only reason there was even an alliance between these guilds in the first place is because they had a common enemy..

now that that enemy is no longer around there really is no need for the alliance.

^mostly this
    I didnt start the topic lol. And also i didnt say who you should guild or not, nor i asked why u guild anyone.

Here are my 2 post i made..

I didn't know you were the one who made those posts that makes me a little sad you were one of the vengefuls I liked even when I didn't like vengeful alot I didnt know you didn't like me.

Please keep HTT away from this convo as we passed 10+ SS of him attacking different VF members to Diesel. HTT tried to be smart and show You a singular SS with dmg log and getting killed after he is the 1st to attack. I can imagine he switch very fast the protection and him doing dmg to VF members on those SS are just coincidence. Also showing a SS with only 3 damage logs is just the best example of such actions. HTT been aoeing on bosses without protections and its well known fact - been already proved and showed to Diesel, so You need an update on it... On side note merk didnt attack HTT on that SS as far as I remember... Send me SS ing or it never happened...
    TwoHanded did attack me first because he didn't want me in his event spot, I attacked other vengeful after I killed him at the event (which was forever ago btw) which I shouldn't have and I'm sorry for that much atleast. I honestly didn't (and don't) go out of my way to hit vengefuls sometimes I would forget protections after 1vs1's with people I practice with and clip someone in an aoe.I hope I wasn't one of the major cause's for the alliance breaking because I got over my vengeful hatingness a long time ago. But it looks like vengeful still hasnt gotten over their tothink hateingness. No, merk and most of the vengeful didn't attack me at that event, I was attacking them because twohanded tried to kill me at the event. I'm not lying about twohanded I don't need to since the alliance is broken anyways, I didn't hit vengeful first at the event. But I'm sorry to anyone I killed that didnt hit me first.

Even in open world pvp there were vengeful dedicated to killing me I couldnt get archdriud to leave me alone even in front of jesya or diesel.

tbh ALOT of vengeful attacked me in open pvp but it's a pvp server and I like to pvp so I didn't report most of them.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wait.... people still play this game? Maybe I should just come back for the drama b:laugh
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wait.... people still play this game? Maybe I should just come back for the drama b:laugh

Not really. Many of the trolls here don't play anymore. b:victory
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

but you should if not for spending buckets of cash or raging about sushifolks then just come back to make the drama be more entertaining..<3
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    but you should if not for spending buckets of cash or raging about sushifolks then just come back to make the drama be more entertaining..<3

But... but... coming to the forums isn't painful like logging-in. b:avoid
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Like you? b:shutup

LOL Sorry I took your mirages then when you died a fail way, hope you are not butthurt about that still ;x.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Like you? b:shutup

LOL Sorry I took your mirages then when you died a fail way, hope you are not butthurt about that still ;x.

You can at least have pride in knowing you are PWI's village idiot above all others.

And why would I be butthurt from a blue name who likes to hang out at west gate to steal PK drops?

b:bye
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You can at least have pride in knowing you are PWI's village idiot above all others.

And why would I be butthurt from a roach who likes to hang out at west gate to steal PK drops?

b:bye

fixed
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You have pride

Awww you are too kind... How about you roll harshlands then if you are still QQing? You don't have a life or something? Go outside, it is good for you. You made me giggle today... b:bye

So what if I loot PK drops? I don't even need them. Its fun to watch people QQ about me taking stuff. Its called PK for a reason, you lose everything other than exp when you are PKing as a red/pink name. And I hang out for like 15 minutes every 3 weeks or something... ROFL... You are a dumb ****. I go play on my tiger using my OP 59 skills laughing at quest/TT bosses doing 40 damage to me or play on my OP fox by facerolling soon will have OP bramblehood once more.

Harslands may accept you for the makeup of a fail cash shopper like yourself :P If that is too much for you, then go play barbie games or something.

Edit: LOL I must be really bored tonight ;x XD... I'd be on the game right now otherwise, but at least I was entertained :P
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Awww you are too kind... How about you roll harshlands then if you are still QQing? You don't have a life or something? Go outside, it is good for you. You made me giggle today... b:bye

So what if I loot PK drops? I don't even need them. Its fun to watch people QQ about me taking stuff. Its called PK for a reason, you lose everything other than exp when you are PKing as a red/pink name. And I hang out for like 15 minutes every 3 weeks or something... ROFL... You are a dumb ****. I go play on my tiger using my OP 59 skills laughing at quest/TT bosses doing 40 damage to me or play on my OP fox by facerolling soon will have OP bramblehood once more.

Harslands may accept you for the makeup of a fail cash shopper like yourself :P If that is too much for you, then go play barbie games or something.

Edit: LOL I must be really bored tonight ;x XD... I'd be on the game right now otherwise, but at least I was entertained :P

You are a sad, little man trying way to hard.

There is a term often used in clinical psychology that describes your behavior. If you guess this term correctly, I'll log in and mail you 10,000,000 coin.

However, if you know this term your doctor must have diagnosed you because we all know you've proven yourself far too stupid to have retained any formal education.

You are a dirty little mongrel. Take your meds.

b:victory
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    can you send me 10 mil since you don't play much?

donation to a poor BM? b:sad
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am a sad little individual, trying way to hard.

There is a term often used in clinical psychology that describes my behavior. If you know this term correctly, I'll log in and mail you 10,000,000 coin that I spent five dollars USD on from welfare.

However, if you know this term my doctor must have diagnosed me because we all know I've proven myself far too stupid to have retained any formal education.

I am a sissy boy. I should take my meds.

b:victory

Awww, looks like you loved me more than tri-force. b:bye
    b:laughb:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godsmartyr
    godsmartyr Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    buddy34 wrote: »
    lol Wadzio Reck Killed Tc for a fking long time! starting by camping frost instince and yes well he was in Vengeful as exec ... so face palm that egg in ur face. as of u getting booted from Tc was not b/c of lushess it was b/c of u b1tching at Troyan for nonsence and causing drama that is uneeded in Tc. so add that to the collection of eggs in ur face....and the HTT thing i belive Amaru started that topic which is vengeful :O talking **** about why we allow ppl from essence or TF in our guild :O as i pointed out in TC fourms we do not QQ about all the essence u have in ur guild why should u do that to us? some more unneeded drama. u are telling a lot of fairy tails here. GG

Wadzio telling fairy tales? Never..
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    You think winning a dead game matters?
    I pity you.
  • LookMyFace - Lost City
    LookMyFace - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Still pretty good for a fail guild staying in the map since the 1st week of March till November.
    Idk if you can say that about many factions, and guess what? I'm still wondering why other guilds try to recruit members from our fail faction to do TW with them... strange...

Me like DARKnes, sexy leader b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]