TC the new TF?

Options

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think the difference is there are only about 5 people posting in thread.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OMG-- ev1 needs to get a grip here lol

why are people surprised that the alliance dissolved?... the only reason there was even an alliance between these guilds in the first place is because they had a common enemy..

now that that enemy is no longer around there really is no need for the alliance.

as for who did what to cause the bad blood it is irrelevant... there was bad blood between the guilds after alot of the original TC members left VF to return to TC.. there was some talk at that time about KOS from both sides so this is not a new revelation

it is funny that for months everyone teamed up to try and remove TF from the map and force them to disband, now that it has happened what is there left to do?... people did not invest time and money into r9 gears to simply pve now because there is no more TW to fight.

eventually people had to disolve alliances in order to pvp and TW again or they may as well just quit the game.

as for getting crashed at a WB.. I think you need to get over that too... seriously for an endgame guild what relevance is there in doing WB's anyway?... you can't tell me it is for the drops.. since most of that stuff is hard to sell anymore with ev1 wanting JOD's, and probably not for the pages that drop either as most guildies probably already have the important lvl 100 skills, in all honesty i think that you guys do WB's either out of boredom or to simply not allow other guilds that may actually be able to use the drops have a chance to do them. and even if you sell the drops, can you say your guild actually needs the coin?, you haven't had to TW in weeks so all the money from TW pay goes directly to guild bank and maybe to help build guild base and for trials but other than that the coin from WB's is insignificant i would think

I believe that you should dissolve all alliances and simply let things onfold as they will... maybe you will find some decent pvp again that way and maybe TW on occasion.. I would think that would be better than simply pve all the time
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OMG-- ev1 needs to get a grip here lol

why are people surprised that the alliance dissolved?... the only reason there was even an alliance between these guilds in the first place is because they had a common enemy..

now that that enemy is no longer around there really is no need for the alliance.

as for who did what to cause the bad blood it is irrelevant... there was bad blood between the guilds after alot of the original TC members left VF to return to TC.. there was some talk at that time about KOS from both sides so this is not a new revelation

it is funny that for months everyone teamed up to try and remove TF from the map and force them to disband, now that it has happened what is there left to do?... people did not invest time and money into r9 gears to simply pve now because there is no more TW to fight.

eventually people had to disolve alliances in order to pvp and TW again or they may as well just quit the game.

as for getting crashed at a WB.. I think you need to get over that too... seriously for an endgame guild what relevance is there in doing WB's anyway?... you can't tell me it is for the drops.. since most of that stuff is hard to sell anymore with ev1 wanting JOD's, and probably not for the pages that drop either as most guildies probably already have the important lvl 100 skills, in all honesty i think that you guys do WB's either out of boredom or to simply not allow other guilds that may actually be able to use the drops have a chance to do them. and even if you sell the drops, can you say your guild actually needs the coin?, you haven't had to TW in weeks so all the money from TW pay goes directly to guild bank and maybe to help build guild base and for trials but other than that the coin from WB's is insignificant i would think

I believe that you should dissolve all alliances and simply let things onfold as they will... maybe you will find some decent pvp again that way and maybe TW on occasion.. I would think that would be better than simply pve all the time

Thx for Your post. You are right abt the foundation of alliance and the bad blood between guilds. Though I think VF is fine with those ppl leaving to TC as it actually helped to keep the guild stronger. I believe TC members also felt better moving to their original guild though the wound caused its something many of them have problems to deal with till now.

Trel, game changed since You left and also TF is gone. VF was created to defeat Essence and this goal was accomplished, thats why we stoped TW'ing. We are not Essence or CQ that will go and backstab the guilds we are allied to or helped us to achieve this goal. Our goal was never to dominate the map. We have something to offer to guildies, something better than other guilds - good structure, events, pvp, well organized pve, including trials that none other guild on our server completed even 1 round, when we do at least 2 rounds weekly. PvP in game is extremely dead - no matter if we drop alliances or not the pvp wont change atm - if You ever go check west gate the only thing You will see are few lowbies fighting each other or 105 sins on 2 spark immune, faith, force stealth, this wont change even if we drop alliances.

We pretty much do world bosses more because of the fact its the only way to get any decent pvp since Insurrect with TF is trying to give us some challenge on that field. Also since we share them with ChinaTown there is no reason to dissolve that alliance and get into random AoE between our guildies fighting Insurrect and TF. We have too many G9, they sell very slow and not at good price, though at least they can cover the cost of pots, charms, dolls used in PvP, so we all have fun. Many ppl got their 100 skills, but im pretty sure few more would like to have theirs, because there are always few new ppl joining the guild.

As for alliances - the huge difference is that CT and Instinct want to keep alliance, their officers were clear abt it or if we had some disagreements and issues we could discuss it, while TC probably wouldnt ever ally with us if Diesel wasnt the leader, because most of their officers are fullfilled with hate towards VF. Like I'm saying I think Jesya's post said all abt in this topic. I wish Instinct and TC good TWs as they are the ones fighting each other atm. Vengeful is staying neutral in that fight.
  • atreides1t5
    atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Random text...

Trel, game changed since You left and also TF is gone. VF was created to defeat Essence and this goal was accomplished, thats why we stoped TW'ing. We are not Essence or CQ that will go and backstab the guilds we are allied to or helped us to achieve this goal. Our goal was never to dominate the map. We have something to offer to guildies, something better than other guilds - good structure, events, pvp, well organized pve, including trials that none other guild on our server completed even 1 round, when we do at least 2 rounds weekly. PvP in game is extremely dead - no matter if we drop alliances or not the pvp wont change atm - if You ever go check west gate the only thing You will see are few lowbies fighting each other or 105 sins on 2 spark immune, faith, force stealth, this wont change even if we drop alliances.

Moar random text.

I'm pretty sure you didn't "defeat essence" if it was disbanded because Elayne quit. Goal unaccomplished bro? b:bye
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you didn't "defeat essence" if it was disbanded because Elayne quit. Goal unaccomplished bro? b:bye

it dont matter how it got defeated fact is it did got defeated so their goal is accomplished b:bye
  • atreides1t5
    atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it dont matter how it got defeated fact is it did got defeated so their goal is accomplished b:bye

Sure, if disbanding=defeated? Surely my logic must be flawed in some way. I'm sure that VF had a personal hand in making Elayne quit therefore they are definitely responsible. Thank you for enlightening me friend!

(P.S. b:cry Can I get you some punctuation?)
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sure, if disbanding=defeated? Surely my logic must be flawed in some way. I'm sure that VF had a personal hand in making Elayne quit therefore they are definitely responsible. Thank you for enlightening me friend!

(P.S. b:cry Can I get you some punctuation?)

by defeating he could simply mean out last Essence and prevent them from taking the map. It was accomplished and hence their goal was too.
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm so proud this got to 7 pages :>

Anyway to the TC peeps saying that Venge will TW and KOS. You are having a self fulfilling prophecy. I've seen what happened over the past 2 days. The continuous trash talk, crashing wbs it will only force them into such a situation therefore making your statements true not by their actions but yours.

See you in game, and see you out of sz!

lol @ atreides1t5 for the only thing to point out is the Essence thing. lololol.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    by defeating he could simply mean out last Essence and prevent them from taking the map. It was accomplished and hence their goal was too.

but they did take the map :/

@Trelmanor a lot of people still buy the pages

and lol thats why i like kagebushi no drama in there b:cute
    edited December 2011
    Options
    but they did take the map :/

@Trelmanor a lot of people still buy the pages

and lol thats why i like kagebushi no drama in there b:cute

they did take the map yes but didn''t vengeful show up after the reset or before.

i never real good with time lines so i could be wrong
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they did take the map yes but didn''t vengeful show up after the reset or before.

i never real good with time lines so i could be wrong

:o now i can't remember if they came before or after lol imma have to ask one of them now
    edited December 2011
    Options
    :o now i can't remember if they came before or after lol imma have to ask one of them now

i also thought after Essence took the map Kami and the rest of the factions disbanded and Instinct and Vengeful showed up
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny how this thread became about essence

Some people just cant let the past go
    Here we go again....
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny how this thread became about essence

Some people just cant let the past go

r.i.p elayne
  • paralleogram
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lolumadubanned?????
    Here we go again....
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Vengeful was created a week or so before map reset so that most would have the 100hrs to be eligible for TW in time for the reset.

Oh and hi folks b:laugh
    Can't believe people are still arguing over ancient history b:surrender

Final thought - it is a ****ing PvP server - get over it or get out b:chuckle
  • Purple_Eyes - Lost City
    Purple_Eyes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    buddy34 wrote: »
    and yes we have TF/Insurrect alts in faction b/c Instinct is using vengefuls help and Tc is running solo. atm Insurrct and TF is not on the map and they wanna have fun to so why not ask them to tw for us like Vengeful does for instinct?

who?

i am not aware of any alt from Insurrect helping TC in TW but if there are any they are individuals' choices and nothing to do with our guild policy. there has no conversation been held between TC and Insurrect at guild level. in fact, Insurrect has TC on KOS list as of today but that is because TC had been allied to VF. So.. hmmm
  • paralleogram
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oooooooo I smell a new alliance brewing
    Here we go again....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • wsanders
    wsanders Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lets get some facts straight here once and for all.

TC asked for alliance with Vengeful first
    Vengeful does not have alts in Darkness... that is a TF alt guild.
    Vengeful had alts in TC and many left due to the constant trash talking and moved elsewhere like Instinct, ChinaTown and other guilds.
    Vengeful only started putting alts in Instinct after removing their alts from TC due to the trash talking.
    Vengeful does not want the entire map otherwise we would have been TW'ing since we took 1k. The rest of the server is free to attack whoever whenever... it's not our problem if they decide not to.
    Vengeful let TC move west, and also take immo camp land which they wanted to originally take from Darkness to surround 1k.
    Vengeful broke alliance due to the trash talk from the director, execs, and guild members in general. It was clear the only one from TC who wanted the alliance was Diesel. Unfortunately Diesel could not control his guild.
    Vengeful has no plans to TW TC---> currently. While they are not allies, they also aren't enemies. Of course things happen and that could change

Leftside seems really passionate about this subject :D

Bai.

As a officer in TC from Day One..The initial "merging" was a mutual aggreement as to where TC`s strongest & VF`s Strongest could TW together against Ess,TF..This is made to sound as if Diesel came pleading which is not the case,lol...#2 Jesya nor Diesel can control every member of their guild..This has been apparent for yrs on server..You simply cannot control every member of any guild,period..Funny how when 5-6 ppl voice their opinions,Its said to be "only Diesel" wanted this alliance,lol again..Not true...Sounds to me as though some personal hatred towards certain members has caused this "ruckus".."Due to the trash talking"..I`ve never done any such thing and Im an officer..Did I miss the memo to bash ppl?..The same "trash talking" has appeared in your GC as well,its a fact...Not that it bothers me,Im sensible enough to look past a few remarks and see who & what really matters ..When all others were allies (or just plain scared to pvp) with Ess,TF..Who always stuck it out with ya?I have many friends on your side of the coin and hope this childish banter(propaganda`ish) ceases to show its ugly face by all parties involved,period..Play the game peeps,Have some fun..Fight the power,Bring down the evil dictators and we all can smile & laugh playing the game rather than knocking our coffee cups off our desk when we rage...."Cant we all just get along" .Oh & Hi Trel,Miss ya Bro !!!b:bye
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I knew some people took gaming serious but has it come this far?

b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hay guiz wotz up! Y u all +12z now?!
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hay guiz wotz up! Y u all +12z now?!

nopez stillz pluz threeeeeeez b:shy
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • superfeng
    superfeng Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol@this entire thread

forget the drama, join my guild!

oh and hi Transcend i sent you a msg
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I tried to add you on steam for dota2, if it didn't work try adding me, STAN3x
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options