TC the new TF?

Options

Comments

• Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Again wrong (im guessing MrWalka?). Diesel was the one requesting this alliance first, not us. 3 years is how long this server is up, ThaClick is prolly not even 2 years old. Just to remind You - TC appeared after issues in Harvester with Schooled stealing guild funds. My guild UNITY was never allied to TC, same as Athran's guild Spectral. Alliances didnt exist by that time in the current sense. By that time TC (that is RPK guild) had those guilds on safelist, while those guilds werent just attacking TC as they didnt allow to RPK, only allowed to PK KOS. I dont see ur logic again. Vengeful all of a sudden been always stronger than ThaClick. Plus, Im sorry Wadzio is not leader or director of Vengeful - I dont have tools to break the alliance and sry to say, but unlike in TC we have officers to make decisions and we do it together.

I would just like to point out that you do have Jesya's info and have used her ep on several occasions to do world bosses. So don't start that **** by saying you don't have such tools. Fail justification is fail.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    buddy34 wrote: »
    lol Wadzio Reck Killed Tc for a fking long time! starting by camping frost instince and yes well he was in Vengeful as exec ... so face palm that egg in ur face. as of u getting booted from Tc was not b/c of lushess it was b/c of u b1tching at Troyan for nonsence and causing drama that is uneeded in Tc. so add that to the collection of eggs in ur face....and the HTT thing i belive Amaru started that topic which is vengeful :O talking **** about why we allow ppl from essence or TF in our guild :O as i pointed out in TC fourms we do not QQ about all the essence u have in ur guild why should u do that to us? some more unneeded drama. u are telling a lot of fairy tails here. GG

Just seems like yesterday TC was qqing about Darknes having TF alts and such in their guild :(
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sparklyee wrote: »
    Just seems like yesterday TC was qqing about Darknes having TF alts and such in their guild :(

why would we QQ bout rolling darkness in TW?
    OMG THE WARS LASTED 9 MINUTES HOLY ****!!!
    seriously who cares.
  • buddy34
    buddy34 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ok wadzio u right u not leader but u o have leaders account :O and also correction we was not allience cuz that did not exsist tell this year. we where SL with u guys meaning allience basically. and as of D coming to u to make venge LOL D did not want to leave Tc period u where the one saying Pokerface and a few instinct wanted to make an allience to take essence from taking map. so u fail once again and plz stop making stories up :<
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ok wadzio u right u not leader but u o have leaders account :O and also correction we was not allience cuz that did not exsist tell this year. we where SL with u guys meaning allience basically. and as of D coming to u to make venge LOL D did not want to leave Tc period u where the one saying Pokerface and a few instinct wanted to make an allience to take essence from taking map. so u fail once again and plz stop making stories up :<

sometimes u imagine stuff when u get old, for wadzio...its senility
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Being allied with Vengeful was not for protection from TF. TF had every chance to attack us from the very beginning yet they chose not to and went for Vengeful/Instinct. All you are doing at this point is spouting out useless theories to which you have no viable facts to even back them up. Have a good day.

Gotta agree with that. I believe it was more abt not hitting each other in PvP as we had a common enemy which was Essence/Tri-Force. Currently it seems old enemies are cool and are asked to help in TW. Let it be.

@LEFTSIDE

I was gratzing IKUTMYSELF in whisper getting R9 weapon when we doing GBQ. I asked abt his dmg and it was low (12k-13K if I remember), so I asked why his dmg is that low and he himself said that is because he is not pure int. I suggested to switch for full dmg as he is a dd class and we end up the convo there. So yea its rly dictating.

@buddy34

As fast as we got infos abt Reck RPK'ing (and not only TC members - that actually didnt ever provide any sort of SS abt it), we reacted. Also please remember Reck is in Vengeful for shorter time than we had the alliance... and here again read sparky's post abt lushess.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/20111108103510.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/20111108103517.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/20111108103524.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/20111108103537.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/20111108103543.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/20111108103551.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/20111108103559.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/20111108103608.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/20111108103615.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/20111108103622.png/

Im pretty sure, MiniMoo is Lilith's alt and she was the one healing TF in pvp vs Vengeful. Im pretty sure, that why she got killed. Im pretty sure, I wanted to solve it once I read abt it in GC. Im pretty sure, she didnt mean to start drama doing this and also this is the reason why she left TC. Im pretty sure, TROYAN was the one calling Jesya names in GC and saying he will PK Vengeful (on side note he was kicked before by Diesel for doing this) without any reaction from officers (wondering why). Im pretty sure only thing I asked in GC was to copy/paste the link with SS and I will help deal with that as I didnt have forum acc (which was agreed with Diesel since he guilded me). Im pretty sure I PM'd TROYAN asking him to follow the alliance rules, I dont see how its making drama and its a nonsense (unless You meant alliance rules are nonsense). Im pretty sure I was kicked because lushess become to know Im Wadzio that You can see pretty much in SS.

YOUGOTOWNED!

I believe Amaru replied in the topic that was existing and not created one. Dont get me wrong, cuz I personally have no problems with HTT, but he was well known for asking in WC for a guild having Vengeful as KOS. He himself in the 1st day after joining TC pmed me saying it feels weird to been forbidden to attack VF. Few days after joining he has so many PvP issues it is strange. Like I said its ur own personal choice who are You guilding and who are we guilding - thats why You TC and we are VF. I think I was clear with that in my 1st post in this topic abt it.

@LEFTSIDE

I remember those 3 TWs I did with TC were taking around an hour to be done. The last 2 wars You rolled them fast.

@buddy34

He came at the end. Not for me to judge why, but it was his own choice, same as later leaving. The goal of Vengeful was accomplished - Essence is gone, TF is gone. On side note Instinct was formed after map reset and even after Vengeful was created. Again having troubles with facts? Vengeful pretty much was a merge of 4 guilds - ThaClick, UNITY, Spectral and PokerFace. Some ppl that used to be in any of those guilds in the past, but joined Kamisama (thats prolly what You meant) for the sake of better TW vs Essence just wanted to join us. Ppl like Varaconn, Trelmanor, SilverMinx, kelbin, TiTeo, korren as best examples of it.

Once again in VF we have decromacy, officers make decisions. Noodle and Jesya barely boot ppl without discussing it with officers. Alliances are way more important, so plz dont comment something You have no idea abt.
  • sparklyee
    edited December 2011
    Options
    why would we QQ bout rolling darkness in TW?
    OMG THE WARS LASTED 9 MINUTES HOLY ****!!!
    seriously who cares.

You were QQing.

Pity you're not the same awesome Lefty anymore. :(
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Wadzio

That was b4 my wep was even refined to +10, and I havent had vit in my wiz since i restated it at lvl 90. You obviously misread the pm or just made it up in your head along with most the other **** you u keep slandering on the forums.

@Trollface

im still the same awesome **** ive always been, jus play my first char more cause i can roll people and fail sins easily.
  • sparklyee
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @wadzio

That Was B4 My Wep Was Even Refined To +10, And I Havent Had Vit In My Wiz Since I Restated It At Lvl 90. You Obviously Misread The Pm Or Just Made It Up In Your Head Along With Most The Other **** You U Keep Slandering On The Forums.

@trollface

Im Still The Same Awesome **** Ive Always Been, Jus Play My First Char More Cause I Can Roll People And Fail Sins Easily.

nah. No Longer The Fo Lefty In My Heart!
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lets get some facts straight here once and for all.

TC asked for alliance with Vengeful first
    Vengeful does not have alts in Darkness... that is a TF alt guild.
    Vengeful had alts in TC and many left due to the constant trash talking and moved elsewhere like Instinct, ChinaTown and other guilds.
    Vengeful only started putting alts in Instinct after removing their alts from TC due to the trash talking.
    Vengeful does not want the entire map otherwise we would have been TW'ing since we took 1k. The rest of the server is free to attack whoever whenever... it's not our problem if they decide not to.
    Vengeful let TC move west, and also take immo camp land which they wanted to originally take from Darkness to surround 1k.
    Vengeful broke alliance due to the trash talk from the director, execs, and guild members in general. It was clear the only one from TC who wanted the alliance was Diesel. Unfortunately Diesel could not control his guild.
    Vengeful has no plans to TW TC---> currently. While they are not allies, they also aren't enemies. Of course things happen and that could change

Leftside seems really passionate about this subject :D

Bai.
    b:bye
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sparklyee wrote: »
    nah. No Longer The Fo Lefty In My Heart!

who the *** are u?
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options

Vengeful had alts in TC and many left due to the constant trash talking and moved elsewhere like Instinct, ChinaTown and other guilds.
    Vengeful only started putting alts in Instinct after removing their alts from TC due to the trash talking.
    Vengeful does not want the entire map otherwise we would have been TW'ing since we took 1k. The rest of the server is free to attack whoever whenever... it's not our problem if they decide not to.
    Vengeful let TC move west, and also take immo camp land which they wanted to originally take from Darkness to surround 1k.
    Vengeful broke alliance due to the trash talk from the director, execs, and guild members in general. It was clear the only one from TC who wanted the alliance was Diesel. Unfortunately Diesel could not control his guild.
    Vengeful has no plans to TW TC---> currently. While they are not allies, they also aren't enemies. Of course things happen and that could change

Bai.

im also really passionate about peoples mothers too <3 b:pleased
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wadzio Jesya booted my bm with no problem :O took 2 sec does that mean a 2 sec meeting? as of the cleric healing enemy ? ur vengeful peeps buff TF to.... like Bloedrgen buffing TF Sin NuaghtyEyes b4 the allience was broken.... and as of Reck he was never booted for venge for pking and i am pretty sure he attacked Tc on many accasions well in venge and only LEFT not booted guild 1 time just to TW us. Then u all invited him back and gave him officer with out any problems. Tc did not attack Allience until after Vengeful started killing us. and it was not just Reck. it was imerk, Ur_Bad, Twohanded, Bloedgarn, and many more all well we where allied and if u do have our fourms u can check that and see all the SSes i have posted of them killing me and different times.

Also about Troyan, that same day Reck was RPKING him at SP so if i was him id feel the same fking way. Jesya never does anything about it no actions ever taking to solve the situations.

And well u where in Tc talking to Troy, first thats not even wat u do Troyan is Tc member we will deal with him and u r not officer in Tc all u should have done was spoken to ur vengeful person who QQed about the healing and left it at that until D got online and speak with him about it. all u really did was cause drama in guild chat. and if u want me to post SS of all the Reck pk's which is multipule not just this so called 1 time then plz say so and i will.
  • sparklyee
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wadzio Jesya booted my bm with no problem :O took 2 sec does that mean a 2 sec meeting? as of the cleric healing enemy ? ur vengeful peeps buff TF to.... like Bloedrgen buffing TF Sin NuaghtyEyes b4 the allience was broken.... and as of Reck he was never booted for venge for pking and i am pretty sure he attacked Tc on many accasions well in venge and only LEFT not booted guild 1 time just to TW us. Then u all invited him back and gave him officer with out any problems. Tc did not attack Allience until after Vengeful started killing us. and it was not just Reck. it was imerk, Ur_Bad, Twohanded, Bloedgarn, and many more all well we where allied and if u do have our fourms u can check that and see all the SSes i have posted of them killing me and different times.

Also about Troyan, that same day Reck was RPKING him at SP so if i was him id feel the same fking way. Jesya never does anything about it no actions ever taking to solve the situations.

And well u where in Tc talking to Troy, first thats not even wat u do Troyan is Tc member we will deal with him and u r not officer in Tc all u should have done was spoken to ur vengeful person who QQed about the healing and left it at that until D got online and speak with him about it. all u really did was cause drama in guild chat. and if u want me to post SS of all the Reck pk's which is multipule not just this so called 1 time then plz say so and i will.

lol... Walka, just stop talking. Go read the Oxford English Dictionary I gave you. :[

And Lefty. </3
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options

Bai.

their was never any trash talk or pking of vengeful until Tc got fed up with Vengeful attacking us and no1 doing anything about it Jesya... u should no cuz anytime i try to pm u when some1 attacks Tc u r either afk or decide to not respond to me. and we only want to ally Venge b/c we where still against TF taking the map and wanted to help out or just have fun i liked venge as allys cuz altho we once were 1 big guild and now we chose to be 2 strong guilds.....i still have a ton of friends in Vengeful and even they think it was **** that ppl where attacking us and nothing happening. btw ask any venge that was in tc who attacked who first? and wat was done and u will see the truth since u decide not to believe us.

also was it just a coincidence that Ur_Bad was director hated Tc so left and as soon as u broke allience he is back in Venge as Marshal ? GG
  • Jesya - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You are mad because we kicked you?
    Guess what. It's our guild and we can remove who we would like. You were only there to give ure girl lushess info. You were the one who claimed we were trashing them all over our forums and GC, were you not?

So ofc you needed to be removed. You weren't welcome, you weren't wanted and most of all you weren't needed. :)

After Diesel approached me about Reck did it not stop? He was asked to leave if he was going to RPK which he did. He did what he said he wanted to do which was get a few thousand kills and would return, and he did.
    Same goes for a few others. We asked them to leave if they were going to pk TC.

It's not my problem if your officers do not contact the appropriate people regarding PVP issues. Every time something was escalated to me, I went to the boss, Diesel... no one else. None of the officers, or director for that matter would have cared, they would have just LOL'd and started **** in your guild chat as usual.

PS: Koofie was director because Noodle was gone for over a month moving and settling into his new place. Before he was director he was marshall. After being director he wasn't even an exec due to wanting a break. So no conspiracy theory why he left being director or marshal is needed.
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol hope u not talking to me .... cuz i never did anything i had a convo with u Jesya and u took it the wrong way and booted me end of story. and after Reck and other venge pked tc 4-10 times = ur 1 time i guess. and also note that u asked them to leave where as if Tc would have done that we would not ask we BOOT. again if u do not think ur guild did not start it ask them. me and lefty had a good convo with a few of venge peeps at north gate and they agreed with us. they said " i no how u feel and im sorry". only time Tc attacked a vengeful person was for the reason of them buffing or healing the enemy. other then that no Tc member ever pked a Vengeful person for no reason like Vengeful has Tc Correct?
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options

Reck was officer in Vengeful and was asked to leave if he wanted to RPK, obviously if he didnt leave on his own he would be booted. Reason why he was RPK'ing was because he wanted to be top2 PvP'er of the server. He achieved his goal and said is done RPK'ing so there was no reason to not invite him back and give his position back as he is organizing events for the guild. The fact he wanted to do TW shouldnt rly bother You, Im guessing he did this for the lolz and to increase the number of his pvp kills. From what I heard he got a lot of kills.

We are KOS with TF, so srlsy dont know what are You talking abt? TC attacked VF before. TROYAN and few others been booted for this reason. Please dont try to show that TC never did anything wrong. Im not saying some VF members didnt attack TC, the difference is that we were giving them strikes and telling them we allied and they shouldnt attack TC, while in Your guild TROYAN could be booted 1 day and next day reinvited, ppl could attack vengeful and instead of been told its wrong - there were comments how VF is evil, so obviously ur members didnt feel like they are doing something wrong.

Please show me any SS of those ppl attacking TC or it never happened.. Diesel mailed me the SS with merk attacking some1 in HO. We gave him a strike and from what I know since then he never attacked any1.. Never heard abt any other incident including mentioned ppl... We have passed several SS of HTT and TROYAN attacking our members and look nothing happens to them, You as officer even justify their actions *clap clap*. As for Ur_Bad Jesya already explained why he was Director, I know lushess was just butthurt, because Ur_Bad refused to help her in PvP she had against other our allied guild CT and moved to sz.

I was member of TC by that time too. I can PM whoever I want. I just reminded him and told him that if he wants "just go ahead" or didnt I?

As for the rest Jesya's post says it all. Im done with this topic.
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    When u r talking about merk u did add another strike for him when he ganked HTT? right i mean u did read that fourm and see the SS's. they ganked HTT simply b/c he was known to attack venge and yes HTT attacked back for self defence during the event. i also have a SS of merk killing me in HO and of OlietheKing when he was in Tc i guess that should be 3 strikes he is out or does he get 6 strikes since he only in venge on his archer now? anyways ur right wadzio im done with this topic as well all it is, is a bunch of nonsence. and im not saying Tc has not done anything they should have not done but the ppl that did do them things where booted right? yes Troy is back b/c he is a Tru Tc member and always will be. and yes i pked a vengeful as well but only b/c they where helping TF. and after i did it i new i was in the wrong and apologized. anyways i play the game for pure fun no dramas and Tw is the best part of this game us and instinct happen to be a good fight like venge and TF was also a good fight. and yes we have TF/Insurrect alts in faction b/c Instinct is using vengefuls help and Tc is running solo. atm Insurrct and TF is not on the map and they wanna have fun to so why not ask them to tw for us like Vengeful does for instinct? its all purly only to make it more fun and maybe get to no new ppl seeing that their is not that many ppl in pwi anymore :<

p.s wadzio, u and lush dont get along and never will and u knowing this joined tc to help yes but also to agravate lushess.

Ty for viewing this post goood bye :D
  • Jesya - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Crashing guild activities with our kos is an act of war
    I would think twice about ure actions before you force us to put you into kos

If we do we will TW you

Seems to me that your actions this morning are begging for it
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol Wadzio Reck Killed Tc for a fking long time! starting by camping frost instince and yes well he was in Vengeful as exec ... so face palm that egg in ur face. as of u getting booted from Tc was not b/c of lushess it was b/c of u b1tching at Troyan for nonsence and causing drama that is uneeded in Tc. so add that to the collection of eggs in ur face.... and the HTT thing i belive Amaru started that topic which is vengeful :O talking **** about why we allow ppl from essence or TF in our guild:O as i pointed out in TC fourms we do not QQ about all the essence u have in ur guild why should u do that to us? some more unneeded drama. u are telling a lot of fairy tails here. GG

I didnt start the topic lol. And also i didnt say who you should guild or not, nor i asked why u guild anyone.

Here are my 2 post i made..

''Well he did put his ep in TC to help you in tw, so idk whats your problem.
    And also about the pk issue that was with HTT, its fun that HTT joins TC and in the same day he causes drama.
    Its a bit Obvious what HTT does ''

''I understand the anger from lushess towards Wadzio, i dont mind it, everyone got his own opinion and that is good. I dont hate HTT, i just find it funny that she come from TF to TC and the drama starts lol. I know what im talking about, coz HTT was my Psy's enemy for a long time now, saw that hypocrite and the trash talk from her more than enough, thats why you maybe think i hate her. And your bro troyan isnt a saint, ive had several times problems with him coz he was supporting TF in pvp vs me, buffing them or stun me while i get attacked. Then when i ask what was that about, he starts to insult me and say he do what he wants to.
    Anyways, i dont want to cause any drama. Oh and that about Trappes alt is new to me, never heard about it lol.''

I might talk alot **** like you said, but i didnt say anything about who you guild. Stay real when u post things about me.

Well, not gonna repeat what other ppl already said.
    I was alot on TC's side, lushess Diesel and Basch knows that, but to see so much trash talk in TC's gc, made me feel like only Diesel wanted that alliance with VF. But well, he runs TC, he decides what will happen and we all have to live with it.
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jesya their was no TF or inssurrct around when we tryed to kill the WB , strictly fun take it how u pleaze way i look at it, was most fun i had on pwi in like ever. brings back the dayz crashing essence WB's also u r a big guild so is Tc but if we want a WB why cant we try and take 1 ? don be greedy :<

and Chronic or w/e i never trashed u in this fourm ever i dont no where u got that lol never said ur name even. and the HTT thing yes x essence did cuase problems but Reck is x essence as well and did cause problems as well i shouldnt have to repeat that.

and jesya if u feel like it means war go for it i mean in the end u guys are just gonna Tw us anyways b:chuckle u guys probably already think of attacking us for the reason of us having TF and insurrect peeps in guild.
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and ^^ just relized Amaru = the phys that posted that lol

and in that post HTT started it due to getting ganked by vengeful and u said its just HTT causeing issues like he always does.

but... he is guild now and he will have a fair chance like very1 else and not judged for being x essence. xD
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    When u r talking about merk u did add another strike for him when he ganked HTT? right i mean u did read that fourm and see the SS's. they ganked HTT simply b/c he was known to attack venge and yes HTT attacked back for self defence during the event. i also have a SS of merk killing me in HO and of OlietheKing when he was in Tc i guess that should be 3 strikes he is out or does he get 6 strikes since he only in venge on his archer now? anyways ur right wadzio im done with this topic as well all it is, is a bunch of nonsence. and im not saying Tc has not done anything they should have not done but the ppl that did do them things where booted right? yes Troy is back b/c he is a Tru Tc member and always will be. and yes i pked a vengeful as well but only b/c they where helping TF. and after i did it i new i was in the wrong and apologized. anyways i play the game for pure fun no dramas and Tw is the best part of this game us and instinct happen to be a good fight like venge and TF was also a good fight. and yes we have TF/Insurrect alts in faction b/c Instinct is using vengefuls help and Tc is running solo. atm Insurrct and TF is not on the map and they wanna have fun to so why not ask them to tw for us like Vengeful does for instinct? its all purly only to make it more fun and maybe get to no new ppl seeing that their is not that many ppl in pwi anymore :<

p.s wadzio, u and lush dont get along and never will and u knowing this joined tc to help yes but also to agravate lushess.

Ty for viewing this post goood bye :D

I dont read ur forum, nor have access to it. The infos were passed to me, by Your guild members willing to know wtf are those ppl talking abt. As I said Diesel mailed me 1 SS, so Im referring to this one. Probably that 1 ss from HO we are talking abt. So it would be the same strike. I dont know abt any other SS with him PK'ing any TC member or at least those were never passed to any of our officers.

Please keep HTT away from this convo as we passed 10+ SS of him attacking different VF members to Diesel. HTT tried to be smart and show You a singular SS with dmg log and getting killed after he is the 1st to attack. I can imagine he switch very fast the protection and him doing dmg to VF members on those SS are just coincidence. Also showing a SS with only 3 damage logs is just the best example of such actions. HTT been aoeing on bosses without protections and its well known fact - been already proved and showed to Diesel, so You need an update on it... On side note merk didnt attack HTT on that SS as far as I remember... Send me SS ing or it never happened...

You still have VF alts in guild - like Dain_Bramage or Gilforin to start with. You had few more, but or You booted them (just because they are VF alts) or You treated them in bad way or they just got tired of the constant trash talking in GC like Varaconn, Amaru to start with. To be honest I dont know abt whose alts are You talking abt. The reason my EP is in Instinct is because You booted it from TC, otherwise it would be in TC and I would be doing TWs with TC. The only 2 other alts I can think of are Jesya's psychic and Chels mage that joined Instinct to fight TF in TW. They have been there for a while. Unless You wanna point out ppl like Pixy that had chars in Instinct and VF pretty much since day 1 of both guilds? So I dont really think You can say Instinct is using Vengeful help an ThaClick is not using Vengeful help at all. I believe those ppl added their characters to the guilds for the sake of having TWs. Difference is that You are teaming up with some1 that 2 days ago was ur enemy. If You want to use those ppl - go ahead - but please stop saying VF is helping any of the sides more than other. I believe the OP is rather a member of Instinct that might be more concerned abt TW'ing TC with TF alts, so I dont really get why it turned into VF vs TC topic as we have nothing to do with it.

Yes, me and lushess dont go along. I joined TC, because I was asked. By that time I was running +0 faction for the lulz on my ep. I didnt mean to do anything regarding lushess or TC as its not my business except going few TWs and having fun. Im pretty sure most of the TC members can witness I was never talking on vent during TW and I was barely talking in GC. I was like that for those reasons.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jesya their was no TF or inssurrct around when we tryed to kill the WB , strictly fun take it how u pleaze way i look at it, was most fun i had on pwi in like ever. brings back the dayz crashing essence WB's also u r a big guild so is Tc but if we want a WB why cant we try and take 1 ? don be greedy :<

and Chronic or w/e i never trashed u in this fourm ever i dont no where u got that lol never said ur name even. and the HTT thing yes x essence did cuase problems but Reck is x essence as well and did cause problems as well i shouldnt have to repeat that.

and jesya if u feel like it means war go for it i mean in the end u guys are just gonna Tw us anyways b:chuckle u guys probably already think of attacking us for the reason of us having TF and insurrect peeps in guild.

There is a difference when You want to kill a world boss and when You are coming to crash. Vengeful is not greedy, we share the world bosses with other ppl and guilds, we dont see a problem for TC to get few world bosses for their own. The difference is when we ARE ALREADY doing a world and You are coming there TO CRASH. As far as I know we are not KOS and I would like to know a justification for such attitude. Dont think You will just freely do whetever You want without our reaction. After all this talk how Vengeful is evil and is targetting TC - You just showed Your true colours. Egg in the face again!

Jesya already stated why alliance is over and abt TW policy. If anything will change she will most likely talk to Diesel. If TW attacks happen I can imagine is not cuz of those alts, but some other actions like You did this morning, which already could be a good reason. For sure it will be discussed by our guild and officers soon.
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u all did not even start killing the WB and u r forgetting that when u ended the allience with TC that allowed any TC to attack vengeful anywheres nowing that we r rpk not pkk. i no that is dif for vengeful cuz u only rpk at the pk spots. as for all this trash talking yes we should stop and its pathetic but some ppl just dont understand why venge does things they do. i am pretty sure trash talking began with reck pking tc but we move on.

u got to admit wat makes a WB more fun just doing it or compition for it :D i think it was a blast honestly. i think most of the trash talking is grudges basacally like me and u wadzio. u no i do like u i am sure. cuz u lost my respect when u called me worthless as a guildie but i moved on. the problem is not just 1 faction and both sides are tring to say it is regardless. both Vengeful and ThaClick are at fualt and instead of solving it as an allience we broke it up that is all that truly happened.

now can we end this thread?
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My god...

Neither side can solve a problem when both are clueless there was a problem to begin with...

No TC started to pk first...no Vengeful started it...no you..no you... @_@ both sides aren't perfect, and there is alot of bad blood between both guilds - - ''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    These walls of text feel the same as the week after CQ gave up map and let other guilds get free lands. Those 2 days off bidding made me want to shoot the damn TW coordinator for the red text every damn second. Now if guy going to keep talking trash at least keep the talk to a minimum because I'm to lazy to read long quotes. Also, every guild should be able to recruit anyone they choose. After all TF and Insurrect haven't done TW for a while and it's much easier to join a tw guild already formed then to try to rebuild.

3rd law of Newton:

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Good luck with your choices and deal with what problems they may bring.

@Beno:

IKR, this convo feels like middle school all over again. :P