New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bleh how am I going to read this stupid flash site in google translate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Perfect World: Underworld
    Cool, Michael_dark was right about that

lmao. I was so trolling too. b:surrender

Lets all hope these skill modifications actually improve game balance, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sounds like an interesting content update... don't get your hopes up though.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We really need an upgrade, especially for the six original classes. I hope clerics get more attack skills.

I hope there's a graphical upgrade inculded as well... And maybe Veno's and Archers can actualy become wanted in squads once again... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ultra-Kill PK mode.. Sounds interesting... Maybe that's to replace SP?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bleh how am I going to read this stupid flash site in google translate?

It's copy paste - able actually. >_> I tried.
    they are working on a new race, have some chinese speaking ppl in faction here b:avoid

Doesn't say anything about a new race at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The new race is emo's. All about fashion. All their skills revolve around furry's. Squad attack circle-jerk.

b:spitb:spitb:spit
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I hope there's a graphical upgrade inculded as well... And maybe Veno's and Archers can actualy become wanted in squads once again... b:surrender

if archers want to be in squads, get fists/claws and you will be. Look at chezedude's vids on yotube, he was doing solo stuff way before ppl started to 5 aps solo TTs. I still know archers that solo 3-2 and 3-3. So I wouldn't shed a tear for archers, they have options.
    venos - still good for amp, a lot of squads looking for a veno when doing fast Nirv.

But wizards? who needs wizards for anything in PvE these days? PvP? pfffftt, with a few exceptions psy is over all better (safer) to PvP with.
    who needs Psys for anything in PvE? I hardly see any when I'm online.
    Except the rare occasions of BH1 in RB or a RB run for culti, no one gives a flying shyat about classes that can have a sustainable aoe because of Seekers. And as DD? magic classes haven't been DDs for 2 years now, don't expect skill revamp to change anything.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Kings_tides - Raging Tide
    Kings_tides - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if archers want to be in squads, get fists/claws and you will be. Look at chezedude's vids on yotube, he was doing solo stuff way before ppl started to 5 aps solo TTs. I still know archers that solo 3-2 and 3-3. So I wouldn't shed a tear for archers, they have options.
    venos - still good for amp, a lot of squads looking for a veno when doing fast Nirv.

But wizards? who needs wizards for anything in PvE these days? PvP? pfffftt, with a few exceptions psy is over all better (safer) to PvP with.
    who needs Psys for anything in PvE? I hardly see any when I'm online.
    Except the rare occasions of BH1 in RB or a RB run for culti, no one gives a flying shyat about classes that can have a sustainable aoe because of Seekers. And as DD? magic classes haven't been DDs for 2 years now, don't expect skill revamp to change anything.

Delta, my friend, delta.
  • HTSeeker - Heavens Tear
    HTSeeker - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    they are working on a new race, have some chinese speaking ppl in faction here b:avoid

Can u proof it with any links on ch. forum etc, ty.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Delta, my friend, delta.

/facepalm
    what do you think RB means you numbnut? Goonz have been kind to you, isn't it, 'cause for sure you don't seem to be around for long if you don't know what RB means and couldn't figure it out from "BH1 "pointer nor the "RB culti" one.
    Or just working at post count now?
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    o.o I hope it's an awesome update!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ultra-Kill PK mode.. Sounds interesting... Maybe that's to replace SP?

In one Mmorpg I played if you pked a person in a specific zone you got points that contributed to special gear and that person loses points. The reason why you farmed in that zone was to get drops off mobs, that also helped you craft other special gear.

It was a very interesting idea except this had two factions and one was at 80% population the other 20%. I was in the 20% and got tired of being ganked daily by the 80%.

This would be interesting if it worked like this...
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    In one Mmorpg I played if you pked a person in a specific zone you got points that contributed to special gear and that person loses points. The reason why you farmed in that zone was to get drops off mobs, that also helped you craft other special gear.

It was a very interesting idea except this had two factions and one was at 80% population the other 20%. I was in the 20% and got tired of being ganked daily by the 80%.

This would be interesting if it worked like this...

~removed~? Lol
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Unless they can link to a post that says that, it's best to regard anything as a rumor.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Unless they can link to a post that says that, it's best to regard anything as a rumor.

Can your friend translate this? Until then google will have to do it's from the splash page.
    史记,神创造"完美世界",取一瓢无妄海水面西北而立。当日碧空万里,一脉甘霖自神手中倾泻而出化做浩瀚烟波,"完美大陆"初成。
      却无人知,心怀仁慈的创世神,取落缨村之清风,万化城之沃土,剑仙城之浮云,无妄海之流水,融汇一体,成另一方天地,以层层结界封印。

完美世界,处处生机盎然。然盛极必衰,歌舞升平的背后自有潜藏的危机。久居万流的十大命司长老,在归宗塔密谈晨昏。只为,近日西天边那多出的一轮月光。
      月光之下,便是那一方新天地所在,因与五行相生忤逆,散发着诡异气息。千万年沧海变迁,这气息,始终吸引本在幽冥之界的怨灵。邪恶的怨念与日俱增,时空因而变得扭曲。怨灵的力量,侵蚀创世神之灵魂,纠缠于使命与背叛之间,直至灵魂完全被黑暗吞噬...

创世神堕落,封印另一个空间的结界随之崩塌,两个空间之枢纽----极乐村,一夜之间沦为废墟,怨灵狰狞着可怖的嘴脸,从另一个空间降临世间。
      创世神为欲望驱使,相信黑暗才是世界的本真,欲摧毁他亲手创建的完美大陆。黑曜统治下,恶魔获得了自由,怨灵大军拥有神赐的力量,迫不及待开始这场杀戮狂欢。

完美大陆的人们,来不及为失去创世神而悲伤,他们面临着前所未有的威胁。这次的敌人:是创造世界之神,是疯狂的怨灵大军,是无尽的黑暗....

亡魂的号角骤然吹响,黑暗大陆的主人,统领怨灵大军亡命来袭,五族联军能否抵御?诅咒、堕落、背叛、使命,光明与黑暗的碰撞,人与神的抗衡,命运终将如何?永归黑暗,或者挑战,一个全新世界!
    Records of the Historian, God created the "perfect world", take a spoonful without standing jump to the sea surface Northwest. Day of blue sky thousands of miles, a pulse from the rain pouring out of the hands of God overtaken vast Lakeshore, "perfect continent" into the beginning.
    No one knows, harbor benevolent Chuangshi Shen, Ying Village, take off the breeze, million of the city's fertile soil, Sword City of clouds, not jump to the sea water, blend together, into the other world, in order to seal the layers of enchantment .

Perfect world, everywhere full of vitality. However, the boom will be bad, peacefulness hidden behind its own crisis. Life living in the ten million streams Secretary elders, secret talks in return Zonta twilight. Only recently that the western horizon of a more moonlight.
    Under the moonlight, is that one new world where, because of disobedience with the five elements, exudes a strange atmosphere. Changes in the sea millions of years, this atmosphere, and always attract the industry in the Nether Wraith. Growing resentment of the evil, time and space and thus become distorted. Wraith strength, erosion Chuangshi Shen soul, entangled in between the mission and betrayal, until the soul was completely swallowed by darkness ... ...

Chuang Shishen fall, seal another space followed the collapse of enchantment, two space hub - Paradise Village, overnight in ruins, grieving a terrible grim countenance, came from another world space.
    Chuang Shishen is driven by the desire to believe that darkness is the true world, want to destroy his own hands to create the perfect continent. Obsidian under the rule of the devil to obtain the freedom of grieving army with divine power, can not wait to start the killing spree.

Perfect mainland people, too late to grieve for the loss of Chuangshi Shen, who is facing unprecedented threats. The enemy: the creation of the world God is crazy grieving army, endless darkness ... ...
    The spirits of a sudden the horn sounded, the masters of the dark continent, commanding the army desperate grieving struck five ethnic coalition can withstand? Curse, corruption, betrayal, mission, light and darkness of the collision, who contend with God, fate will eventually how? Never go dark, or challenge, a whole new world!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    He's not online atm, so that would be a no until tomorrow morning - but from what I can tell it's a bit of a background story, or an atmosphere description to what we should expect. Any Chinese speaking forum members that can help?
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can u proof it with any links on ch. forum etc, ty.

sry i dont read chinese b:shocked
    edited November 2011
    if archers want to be in squads, get fists/claws and you will be.

If I wanted to use claws/fists I would've made a BM... I chose to be an archer so I can be a ranged DD... The class is an "ARCHER" after all... It's ment to shoot with bows and such... b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If I wanted to use claws/fists I would've made a BM... I chose to be an archer so I can be a ranged DD... The class is an "ARCHER" after all... It's ment to shoot with bows and such... b:scorn

Exact reason ppl dont want archers in squads. Nothing more annoying then a ranged hyper DD taking aggro and getting everyone killed.
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Exact reason ppl dont want archers in squads. Nothing more annoying then a ranged hyper DD taking aggro and getting everyone killed.

When was the last time a bow using archer stole aggro, wait forget the last time, when was the first time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    any pics or something? >.> that site is damn hard to navigate its all words and more words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ultra Kill PK...........character is deleted upon death?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Hmmm... may have to start pking again, there are a few idoits I want to do away with b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    When was the last time a bow using archer stole aggro, wait forget the last time, when was the first time b:chuckle

Lol man!

Wizard was my first class, seeing and playing with the other races I can tell two things that Wizards should have:

Edit: by some weird reason my post don't appear.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011

*Pks Known and hides in sz*
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    *Pks Known and hides in sz*
    Then we find out that safe zones don't work in ultra-PK mode... b:shocked b:sin b:bye
    edited November 2011

I think you mixed me up with a sin there... Exept for the ranged part that is... Oh but wait... Everyone likes suicidle fishes just because they do a bit more damage when still alive and not already one-shotted by agro or aoe... My bad... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011

That would be AWESOME!
    would like to see how many got the balls to do it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Altamiria - Heavens Tear
    Altamiria - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lets not all get excited. How many of the featured features made it into Genesis? Just saving you guys from a let down but hey if it doesn't suck you'll be impressed seeing as to you set your standards to expect nothing special.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So how about ultra pk mode means there is no safety lock,scrolls, or anything to keep you from droping when you get pked......

I wonder if it would even let you drop bound stuff. b:dirty

That would be a nifty trick for moving bound gear between accounts. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.