Clerics on Strike!

Comments

• Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2011

If you aren't able to keep up with the occasional DDer taking aggro, thus letting them die, don't level to 100. Everyone is a damn tank at one point or another in most BHs. On my cleric, I even had the wizard take aggro at certain points due to Rank gear in BHs/Dungeons. You're just going to have to trust yourself to know when to watch out for the other members of your party.

b:chuckleb:laugh My hubby i$ one of tho$e bada$$ tanker vvizzie$. Yet he hardly even need$ my heal$. He can $olo ju$t about anything... I ju$t have to keep the $quad alive vvhen he$ goin at the bo$$.

I knovv vvhat you mean about loving to help people, it$ the only vvay you can $urvive being a cleric. If you don't love it vvithout revvard$, your $till going to be mi$erable vvith revvard$.

(I'm kind of $pamming thi$ topic novv aren't I? Pvvi... hurry up and let the $erver$ be online. XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    DraknessDuir - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You made the most sense here. However, most of the abuse in FF (or FCC) occurs because when you introduce a new cleric to the environment it can get rather confusing. I stood there once trying to figure out what the hell's going on...ahhaha that first run was hell. b:chuckle

But after a (lovely) mystic helped me out the second run it got easier. Knowing whether or not you have enough HP to survive is one thing, having your gear on par to your level's another. I have yet to run a FF on another toon (too in love with my cleric ahhaha), but should a newb cleric seem like they're struggling I won't hesitate to start giving suggestions (regardless of how mean they'd sound).

But yeah...I do <3 bp. I get to go pew pew too b:laugh

Actually the abuse I got tired off was the "MY HYPERS ARE RUNNING LETS GO LETS GO" hellllooo, clerics only run so fast and HP doesn't work while the energy is recharging. Fortunately the cleric was my second toon and I had spent a year watching my rl husband playing one so I knew what I was suppose to do, I just couldn't do it as fast as some of them wanted me to. b:chuckle

Oh yea, lets not forgot the idiot who gets himself killed and expects you to rez him NOW, and keep everyone else alive. Sometimes you can stack a few heals and then rez, sometimes you can't before the boss is dead.
  • ShadowIH - Dreamweaver
    ShadowIH - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:chuckleb:laugh My hubby i$ one of tho$e bada$$ tanker vvizzie$. Yet he hardly even need$ my heal$. He can $olo ju$t about anything... I ju$t have to keep the $quad alive vvhen he$ goin at the bo$$...

Same. My main is Magicsaber.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Same. My main is Magicsaber.

Soon we will be at same level. But I need his healing, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My Cleric, is usually always thanked... here is why?

My Cleric > Habits

- Carries 5 Rez scrolls
    - Has Holy Path on her genie & Cloud Eruption
    - Carries additional MP/HP pots
    - Uses HP/MP Charms
    - Keeps her items in continual repair
    - Has 5+ telestones in inven. for quick assistance (guild)
    - Has a solid build, working on her pdef
    - Support skills/buffs lvled to 10
    - 79 Skills

My Cleric > Support

- When squadding finds out who the main Tanker is
    - Looks at gears to see who might need more heals
    - Looks at gears to see if archer/sin could pull aggro from tanker(s)
    - Gives one warning before starting, "Please do not outrun me or you might die"
    - Ensures tanker has aggro before beginning heal
    - Ensures tanker wants BB or direct heal before each boss
    - Ensures always has chi for emergency BB
    - Has AD on Genie
    - Is verbal (LOUDLY) if connection seems to be becoming an issue, or is lagging
    - I ask to see who has a charm, whose only using pots.
    - NEVER goes afk during an instance (pays full attention & does not gab in chat window)

My Cleric > Game Play

- If you/alts pk me - consider yourself never to be part of a squad I am in or get help/heal/buffs from me.

- I heal and buff when I see the need, red name, white name - does not matter
    - I go out and help small ones doing culti - see the above note about you pking me
    - Don't tell me how to do my job, or see the pk note above (the part about nvr helping you)

I never expect someone to thank me for buffing/healing them. But it does anger me when someone gets angry because I buff/heal their enemy or a red name.

I am a cleric, buff & heal is what I do. Pk me an my main will not pk you. I'll just ensure when you do need my help - I leave squad or get you kicked from it. Karma, dont fark with the healers...

Also - I know how to graciously take suggestions in how to be a better cleric... but dont push it or you will be to introduced to my sin...

b:heartb:heartb:heart

Yay, another healer w/common sense!
    Took the words from my fingers on this one.

However, I do ask who is using a Charm. I do this to ensure that I get heals, and don't slack on them: for those people - Because doing something, and getting charm *****, SUCKS.

But I have to say: ... GOD a lot of the new clerics now a days suck... and I swear to god, if I see another cleric spam AoE Heal constantly instead of using their actual good heals... I'm going to Cleric Nerd Rage like a MFer. I get so damned annoyed running with other cleric's... Because most of them do that now, or spam wellspring, over IHB... ( So annoyed, that I leveled a 2nd cleric... Just to help the BF's Toon's level...)

P.S. I also now, due to being fairly bored with the game - tend to go Rambo on my cleric. I usually don't die, and if I do. It's just funny.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you dont enjoy playing cleric- stop playing cleric. b:sleep
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have no probs on my cleric alt lol..some clerics just break under pressure,most dont look at some ones gear to let them know who gonna be the main one to look out for,alot of lack of experience and cant do the clutch heals do to..uhh lack of channel to get the heals out.

Usually..not trying to make the ladies mad,but to me it sounds more like the ladies are having more of the prob than the guys lol
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Too al the good clerics out there... You fully have this veno's/archer's support on this stike... I may not play a cleric but I see it often enough that when something goes wrong the cleric always get's it... Even if it was a sin acting stupid, refusing to wait, then dies from own stupidity... Go clerics~! You deserve a lot more apreciation than that... b:victory (This does not include clerics who plvled and have no ffing idea of what they're doing...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited November 2011
    For every good Cleric there are 3 bad one's

if you are a good cleric I will say thankyou

if you are a bad one, I will not rage but don't expect a thankyou for letting my charm tick constantly

but anyhow, who needs cleric's
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    For every good Cleric there are 3 bad one's

The sad thing is that Cleric is the easiest class to play and people still fail miserably at it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited November 2011
    but anyhow, who needs cleric's

I do... b:bye

The sad thing is that Cleric is the easiest class to play and people still fail miserably at it.

I doubt that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Disagree.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I doubt that...
    Disagree.

it takes a certain type of person to be a good cleric.... so its easy for that type (usually multi-taskers and forward thinkers)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I am an assassin... wtf is cleric? b:question
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Clerics are not so easy to play compared to other classes

But apart from that troll bait :

If you choose to be a Cleric you should know in advance that you buff and heal people and you are the Support Class here. Nobody have to thank you for just doing your damm job. I find some Clerics and worse some Barbs have a drama attitude and demand red carpets and constant boots licking just to be in "your" squad.

If you in a Squad and need that Bh or TT or whatever dont expect gratitude for just doing your job.
    If you voulunter helping people out make it clear to them and be happy if they thank you and if they dosnt well live with it or even better say simply NO and do your own things.

This SEE IM CLERIC BE NICE TO ME Drama play exist in all mmorpgs that have clerics and its always the same BS

Cleric is a class like any other class but i have never seen a QQ thread from a Veno or Mystic complaining about doing their job and dont get overpraised for it.

And if you pay somoene to be in your squad this someone probably dosnt need this run and offer his service for coins. Its your choice if you get mad at it dont do it and get people who need that runs and do it for free.
    I hate Room 38
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    From a Evil Clerics perspective:
    If you party kill I will res everyone but you!
    If you PK me or my alt in a room or area that is not designated for PK, (Eg: Cube) I might join your bh when I see you on WC just to let you die over and over, dw ill still heal everyone else, but your charm can tick away and you deserve it.
    If you blame me for you being suicidal I will BL you and never heal or buff you again, but still join your party just to spite you, and let you die.

Clerics have hand! Use your Hand make them bend over wile you heal them, if they realy want or need your skills, they will treat you with respect.

Here is the thing, (being a trash talker myself) Trash talkers will goat you for fun. "Why dont you heal me faster!!" b:angry! because lets face it anger only fuels the fire.
    edited November 2011
    danilco wrote: »
    From a Evil Clerics perspective:
    If you party kill I will res everyone but you!
    If you PK me or my alt in a room or area that is not designated for PK, (Eg: Cube) I might join your bh when I see you on WC just to let you die over and over, dw ill still heal everyone else, but your charm can tick away and you deserve it.
    If you blame me for you being suicidal I will BL you and never heal or buff you again, but still join your party just to spite you, and let you die.

Clerics have hand! Use your Hand make them bend over wile you heal them, if they realy want or need your skills, they will treat you with respect.

Here is the thing, (being a trash talker myself) Trash talkers will goat you for fun. "Why dont you heal me faster!!" b:angry! because lets face it anger only fuels the fire.

I'd laugh if I see this happen... Clerics don't have to take someone's bs... They can just use their god-powers to take revenge... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Damn, I wuz gonna say this.

Now, I'll not pretend to be the best cleric in the world, but healing frost and BHs and TT (90% of what clerics do) is easy peasy.

And don't clerics get 2nd pick of TT mats on most servers?

And clerics level much faster and have a much easier time finding squads, ijs - play a wizard and you will see - that is compensation enough.

Stop QQ'ing about what you don't have and recognize what you do.

*wishing all the sins would go on strike b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I am an assassin... wtf is cleric? b:question

Well on PWI we have: Feather, Fin, Fur & Flesh.

They fit within the Feather category and the Elf Subcategory.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    clerics are the binding class that holds a squad together without them, a squad would fall apart almost instantly. it takes focus and concentration to be a great cleric and it also takes the person to knw and understand the clerics limitations. So what im saying is that i dont like how clerics have to take the physical abuse from people while they are doing their job to keep the squad alive and together. i do have a cleric myself and sure id like to get a thank you out of people sometimes, even though im not expecting it from the ppl that i help out. but at least give the cleric some gratitude for what they do compared to another class. sometimes i hear from other players "the cleric is a fail" only cause they caused the squad to fall by being an idiotic numbskull simply by charging in thinking that the cleric has his/her back when they might not be ready on setup. So all of ya quit your whining and be grateful to the person who does have a cleric and is willing to squad up with you during bhs, fbs, TTs, FFs, etc to be able to keep the squad together when some nut job wants to play superpower hero. most often i dont get a thank you less its from friends, ppl that i knw well or from really good factions that do have good manners. So if anyone wants to give abuse to a cleric just cause he/she isnt willing to sacrifice their charms, mp, exp and etc just to save your sry butt. next time a squad breaks down cause of someones idiocity, put the blame where it goes instead of where it doesnt. There are still good clerics in pwi and you should show some gratitude toward them for taking their own time out of doing quests just to help a squad out. If ya dont like a certain person who doesnt do the class the right way, enroll a cleric and see how it feels to be on the receiving end of a squad for a change.

PS, im glad that i have a cleric, proud to be a cleric, and also proud to be a part of a class that holds things together.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    never really had probs with my cleric :S

I doubt that...
    dont let that bother you. The pple who quote that are usually ones that make high lv clerics to farm heal them. So their kinda oblivious to the deeper ends of each class and just tend to judge based on their own experience. Not a wise thing but its seen often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    clerics are the binding class that holds a squad together without them, a squad would fall apart almost instantly.

LOL. Outside of maybe a few PvE instance where BB is suggested. The majority of the game play... a cleric is no different then a DD after the hour buffing the squad. If I can do the run with one less DD... then I can do the run without a cleric. Of the few BHs that I do when I log out of boredom... unless the cleric is in my guild... I would rather take a random DD then a random cleric.
    If you choose to be a Cleric you should know in advance that you buff and heal people and you are the Support Class here. Nobody have to thank you for just doing your damm job. I find some Clerics and worse some Barbs have a drama attitude and demand red carpets and constant boots licking just to be in "your" squad.

That's just stupid. A cleric is not expected to do anything that my archer is not expected to do. Personally... I don't expect any cleric in my squad to heal me. It's not hard to adjust your target/damage to make sure you are the last one standing (alive).

As mentioned previously I never want to squad with anyone like you aka: a snob, so why do you think I care if you think I'm a weakling? Also I don't whine I believe I said when I'm finished with the run I'm the first person thanking everyone for their help, I just get tired of the oh so superior attitude of some players on these forums.

Later.

If I am a snob for being able to hold my own and carry the entire squad without much effort. Then what are you? A fail non-factor that must rely on others for your daily quests? If that's the case... I much rather be the snob.
    Not comparable to a cleric that has to spam heal everyone because of either aggro tag or aoes. 150 in a run may be alot, depends on the run, but 100 in a week, lol, nothing to a cleric.

Really now? I guess next time I should charge for my level 11 barrage in a full rb. That easily triples any cleric's mp pot usage. Funny thing is... it also comes with a close to million coin repair cost... compare to the 200k melee repair cost. Oh wait... maybe I should also throw in my hp pot and charm cost incurred cause I end up charm tanking half of the waves (without BB). Anyone who ask for payment in return for being in the squad should be booted... no exceptions.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    LOL. Outside of maybe a few PvE instance where BB is suggested. The majority of the game play... a cleric is no different then a DD after the hour buffing the squad. If I can do the run with one less DD... then I can do the run without a cleric. Of the few BHs that I do when I log out of boredom... unless the cleric is in my guild... I would rather take a random DD then a random cleric.

That's just stupid. A cleric is not expected to do anything that my archer is not expected to do. Personally... I don't expect any cleric in my squad to heal me. It's not hard to adjust your target/damage to make sure you are the last one standing (alive).

If I am a snob for being able to hold my own and carry the entire squad without much effort. Then what are you? A fail non-factor that must rely on others for your daily quests? If that's the case... I much rather be the snob.

Really now? I guess next time I should charge for my level 11 barrage in a full rb. That easily triples any cleric's mp pot usage. Funny thing is... it also comes with a close to million coin repair cost... compare to the 200k melee repair cost. Oh wait... maybe I should also throw in my hp pot and charm cost incurred cause I end up charm tanking half of the waves (without BB). Anyone who ask for payment in return for being in the squad should be booted... no exceptions.

Aren't you retired =|?

I agree with Deceptistar. Those who think rolling a cleric is easy peasy really hasn't observed a cleric's duty outside of dungeon instances/farming purposes. It takes more coordination on my cleric to ensure my party is not only alive, but over-healed. You'd honestly have to pick a cleric as a main, toll and stroll with it before you can really understand what it means to play that class to perfection.

There are more fail clerics out there for sure.

Go solo heal Mystery of Antiquity by Avalanche and see how far you can get your party with just the cookie-cut spam heal. Come back and tell me if you still believe Cleric requires no true coordination. Not everything is in the dungeons.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Aren't you retired =|?

I agree with Deceptistar. Those who think rolling a cleric is easy peasy really hasn't observed a cleric's duty outside of dungeon instances/farming purposes. It takes more coordination on my cleric to ensure my party is not only alive, but over-healed. You'd honestly have to pick a cleric as a main, toll and stroll with it before you can really understand what it means to play that class to perfection.

There are more fail clerics out there for sure.

Go solo heal Mystery of Antiquity by Avalanche and see how far you can get your party with just the cookie-cut spam heal. Come back and tell me if you still believe Cleric requires no true coordination. Not everything is in the dungeons.
    not 'tarded?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    not 'tarded?

Lol, that is a possibility. I just find it funny how someone who 'retired' February of this year, waaay in the beginning, can still form an opinion on anything in this game as of now, waaay towards the end.

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me.
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2011

You're a snob for calling other people useless. Have godly gear and don't want to play with others who won't pander to your superiority complex=> go play a console game where you can be the only hero of your little world and you'll be much happier. Just a friendly piece of advice.

I actually like doing quests and more often than not am soloing the mobs I'm fight and I do just fine. I find it oodles of fun when I find a good squad of randoms to run an occasional BH with and thank anyone when they save my character's life and after the run. This game is multi-player and the best way to have fun and enjoy it is to be respectful of others and work with people to accomplish difficult goals, even and sometimes especially at times when you don't necessarily need a squad but other people do.

Now that I have explained my point if you still don't get it then you're a lost cause. Have fun with the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Aren't you retired =|?

Just cause I retired... doesn't mean I quit. Instead of getting on almost every day... there is nothing stopping me from getting on once a month. I was so good at what I do that my gear/skills is still relevant and far from being out-dated. After all... us old retiree need to get off the lounge chair to work our old bones once in a while. If you want me to quit for good... then by all means... find a way to replace me and make me obsolete.

BTW. I still get all giggly inside when I (with my year old ****) smack the young whipper snappers who slaved and saved for that piece of supposedly awesome gear.
    You're a snob for calling other people useless. Have godly gear and don't want to play with others who won't pander to your superiority complex=> go play a console game where you can be the only hero of your little world and you'll be much happier. Just a friendly piece of advice.

I actually like doing quests and more often than not am soloing the mobs I'm fight and I do just fine. I find it oodles of fun when I find a good squad of randoms to run an occasional BH with and thank anyone when they save my character's life and after the run. This game is multi-player and the best way to have fun and enjoy it is to be respectful of others and work with people to accomplish difficult goals, even and sometimes especially at times when you don't necessarily need a squad but other people do.

Now that I have explained my point if you still don't get it then you're a lost cause. Have fun with the game.

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I call people useless... because compare to me... they are. You call me snob and a lost cause because I don't believe in what you are preaching. How are we any different?

I have no problem playing in the company of others. And I respect people who respect me. That curiosity does not extend to every last random non-factor out there. I... unlike other... don't need the whole world to be my friend or even like me.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    If you want me to quit for good... then by all means... find a way to replace me and make me obsolete.

No, I'm okay. ._.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    pff who need u.

who need a archer.

who are u.

shuuu go away and leave alredyb:bye
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:shocked MAN! Is this THREAD, STILL not CLOSED YET?!?!?!b:shocked

And BTW Yes! Clericing can suck with some squads, but thats what writing down names on a Personal Blacklist is for, Why Q,Q' when ya can just ignore the real scumbags, like I do if I got a couple Agro Stealers, who got layed out! After getting dropped by the Boss, that only the TANK should be holding...

I usually just leave it up too the Tank, on whether he wants to,0 run the boss, while I rez'em, or whether we should just let them stay dead!! I find that, that Works far better then QQ'ing about it......b:sin HEe HEEE HEE HEEEEEEEE!!!!

Teaches them not too F~Around~like a buncha moron's on Runs, and sometimes they actually learn that lesson quite well.....b:victory

I Still can't believe a mod hasn't closed this thread sofar?!?!?!....b:bye