[Server Maintenance Tonight] 11-1-2011 [COMPLETE]

15678911»

Comments

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Warsong weapon cost less or more ?

Edit: than R9 +recast.

Not sure but the Warsoul weapons are pretty expensive.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thank you Gumy :)

Your welcome b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Waresong is around 8-9K
  • rrghyydf
    rrghyydf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    why the hell is my Pillar pet looks loke this ****b:angryb:angryb:angry

iWWhN8Rg.bmp
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    rrghyydf wrote: »
    why the hell is my Pillar pet looks loke this ****b:angryb:angryb:angry

iWWhN8Rg.bmp

awesome you picture is loading the wrong way (bottom to top) (= must be a Russian server thing
  • rrghyydf
    edited November 2011
    b:embarrass
  • rrghyydf
    edited November 2011
    most important...the Pillar pet will be like this? i spend a;ot of time to get itb:angryb:angryb:angry aand it looks now like a ****
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    awesome you picture is loading the wrong way (bottom to top) (= must be a Russian server thing

In Soviet Rusia, image loads you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • rrghyydf
    edited November 2011
    In Soviet Rusia, image loads you...

b:lipcurl u should play in our PW...this is loads us...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I think still more. But difference will be small I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    rrghyydf wrote: »
    b:lipcurl u should play in our PW...this is loads us...

No our version plays us... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    No, it's because it's a bitmap (BMP) image. Bitmaps are stored bottom-up, as opposed to just about every other non-vector 2D image format, which are stored top-down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Arokha - Dreamweaver
    Arokha - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So with this new update... what does the GT beside your friends on your friends list mean?? I can't figure it out and no one I've asked seemed to know what it means either b:shocked
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Nobody knows what it means, and when I say nobody - I mean nobody. Not even MonkeyShatter knows what it means, and he's the one who puts up the patch notes.b:chuckle

They said if it serves no functional purpose, that it'll probably be taken out. I figure it's part of something coming up that they weren't warned about, and didn't realize was even in the patch.
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We had the same thing in FW ("GT" next to each friend in your list) after awhile they change it to a lil avatar of each class.
  • bogusian
    bogusian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Two questions!
    First, I'm dying to know if anyone in entire crew who brought us this wonderfull game ever took an IQ test. And how did it go? b:thanks (Sry I had to! I kept it inside for too long:P)

And what I really want to know is, how come you guys never give us a decent, full, changelog with patches. I've never had anything but PWI on my computer updated without that file. No sacrasam here I promise, I really want to know how you guys manage to do it.
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Nobody knows what it means, and when I say nobody - I mean nobody. Not even MonkeyShatter knows what it means, and he's the one who puts up the patch notes.b:chuckle ... .. I figure it's part of something coming up that they weren't warned about, and didn't realize was even in the patch.
    If I may find my answer in this post, there's only one more thing I'd like to know - Does the source of info where me and Monkey can learn stuff, even exist?
    Oww dang.. Now I'm wondering, where does Monkey get the info he passes on to us here? Cuz as soon as I logged in game I noticed all my friends got brand new Pontiac mounts. They even claim my name flashes "GT" on their lists - yet I'm still ridin' that rusty old S.Mane. In addition, as soon as I left SZ, I've noticed target panes were tampered with. I'm guessin sombody broke that while fixing few bosse's names. :P So I'm wondering, are patch notes just copy/paste issue, or Monkey rly plays with us.. sometimes?
    Is that why people say GM = Generaly a Myth..
    Did I say I had only two questions...?
    I'm lost again... Aren't aye?
    I need to stop smokin'.
    ..did? I say that? out loud?..