[Server Maintenance Tonight] 11-1-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• brad86
    brad86 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    :( so we have to be dependent on our leader to be there for every squad or is this just a 1 time thing and the npc stays for good?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You'll need to have your faction leader talk to the the Faction Manager inside your base. They'll need to pick up the quest "The Guardian Trials". Once they do that, the Teleporter will spawn right next to the Faction Monolith in the middle of the base.

Does that perm spawn it or must it kept being respawned?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    brad86 wrote: »
    :( so we have to be dependent on our leader to be there for every squad or is this just a 1 time thing and the npc stays for good?

Faction members who are ranked marshal or higher should be able to do this as well. The NPC should stick around until the resets on Wednesday.

Please keep in mind that only marshals or higher can start the events, so you'll need someone of at least that rank for each trial.
  • brad86
    brad86 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thats not really fair in my opinion, having to be required to get an officer to join us!! kinda ruins the whole point in being able to farm for recasting if we cant open with a making of any squad >.<
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Where is this Amber npc and what is for ?
  • Fatalael - Heavens Tear
    Fatalael - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Where is this Amber npc and what is for ?

558, 632 .. Offers a Errand Quest Last about 6+ minutes. As for rewards I'd say about a little less then half the amount of experience you would get from Crazy Stone + 3 Fantasy Fruits.
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    558, 632 .. Offers a Errand Quest Last about 6+ minutes. As for rewards I'd say about a little less then half the amount of experience you would get from Crazy Stone + 3 Fantasy Fruits.

Tyvm !
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So pk in SP is not completely off limits like it was in the past? I mean, white names can still pk in there without getting banned?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok so I have a theory. I think GT stands for Guardian Trials and it lights up when that person is in a GT instance (possibly only if they're in instance with you).

8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Faction members who are ranked marshal or higher should be able to do this as well. The NPC should stick around until the resets on Wednesday.

Please keep in mind that only marshals or higher can start the events, so you'll need someone of at least that rank for each trial.

Time out, are you saying we will need a marshal or higher to take on the quest chains or we can't do them, or to simply start the quest mob every week?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=MonkeyShatter;15154801

Balance Fixes

Secret Passage's PvP controls are once again re-enabled. Players below 30 cannot join in PvP here.*

Bug Fixes
    The Glacix Dragoon in Frostcovered City has had its Exp significantly reduced.^
    [/QUOTE]

^ This still wont stop people using the glitch. b:surrender

* Woah.. ok A little confused here. Does this mean that i'm still vunerable to PVP in the SP?I help newbies get past the mobs, but I don't PK unless im doing TW. This is a PVE server. I'm glad that the newbies will be safe. But there will be other questers- e.g. Silverfrost.
    Raise Level or fix SP for PVE servers so that you can only kill if you have PVP enabled on your character :/
    (my apologies If I got my understanding of this wrong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Athenaise - Lost City
    Athenaise - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have now downloaded the patch manually and through updater, but it comes out corrupted every time and the update stops at elementskill.dll -.- what to do?

And apparently some guildies have the same problem at the moment....

__

And why is my avatar a 54 veno, if i don't even have a 54 veno-.-
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Secret Passage's PvP controls are once again re-enabled. Players below 30 cannot join in PvP here. Flying is disabled once again in Secret Passage.

The ****?!? Does this mean Blue named players can once again be attacked... I thought I would be able to do my Chrono culti today? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The ****?!? Does this mean Blue named players can once again be attacked... I thought I would be able to do my Chrono culti today? b:shocked

From PWI -The Trials Content Update is Here!:
    Secret Passage Change

Due to popular demand, game mechanics and pvp rules within the Secret Passage dungeon (567, 743) have been modified:

Flight no longer possible.
    PVP for characters under level 30 no longer possible.
    Blue-named characters can no longer be attacked in the dungeon.
    PK is no longer allowed in Secret Passage if you are preventing people from doing their Cultivation quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ This still wont stop people using the glitch. b:surrender

* Woah.. ok A little confused here. Does this mean that i'm still vunerable to PVP in the SP?I help newbies get past the mobs, but I don't PK unless im doing TW. This is a PVE server. I'm glad that the newbies will be safe. But there will be other questers- e.g. Silverfrost.
    Raise Level or fix SP for PVE servers so that you can only kill if you have PVP enabled on your character :/
    (my apologies If I got my understanding of this wrong)

Secret Passage Change

Due to popular demand, game mechanics and pvp rules within the Secret Passage dungeon (567, 743) have been modified:

Flight no longer possible.
    PVP for characters under level 30 no longer possible.
    PK is no longer allowed in Secret Passage if you are preventing people from doing their Cultivation quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wish GM's could be a little more specific sometimes... One says this, one says that... b:surrender

Does onyone has the manual patch for me? My game won't update... I get an error every time I try...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Athenaise - Lost City
    Athenaise - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Does onyone has the manual patch for me? My game won't update... I get an error every time I try...

You're not the only one. Neither manual nor automatic works for me and few of my friends... Corrupted...
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're not the only one. Neither manual nor automatic works for me and few of my friends... Corrupted...

****... Well good thing it worked for my mom... Otherwise I would have to deal with her "I-need-my-game-NOW!" QQing... At least I still have my Playstation games... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options

Just curious, have you tried to reboot your PC ?

About downloads:

Patch Updates

Patch 515-580: Released 11/02/11
    Patch 574-580: Released 11/02/11
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just curious, have you tried to reboot your PC ?

About downloads:

Patch Updates

Patch 515-580: Released 11/02/11
    Patch 574-580: Released 11/02/11

If I reboot it it'll make strange sounds again... My pc runs a 24-hour service so my hardware doesn't have to deal with the power-burst when you switch the pc on... It can't handle much more of those... But thanks for the patches... I'm gonna try if they'll work... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Where do I report Chinese Characters in new quest text? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Get lost, idiot.

nab...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The 515-580 patch worked for me... Apearently something went wrong in one of the previous patched for some then since the 574-580 couldn't get the job done (my version was 574 though)... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yueliang - Lost City
    Yueliang - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Di they take away the Fairy boxes? b:cry
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Secret Passage Change

Thank you Gumy :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 580
    Released November 2, 2011

Faction Trials
    Brand-new dungeons available from the Faction Base for players Lv80+.
    Players are tasked with stopping the prophesized arrival of a greater evil.
    Players can complete these Trials up to 3 times each week. The timer resets every Wednesday.

woah interesting

Elysium Village
    A mythical village shrouded in mystery has made its appearance.
    Lv100+ players will automatically receive a quest to initiate.

omg they actually have something to do now, wonder how long this quests will keep them busy b:chuckle

Rank Gear
    Rank 8 sets have received 2 new armor pieces, available from Ti Chien in Thousand Streams.
    Earthguard players may now obtain their very own Rank 9 equipment.

lol must have been a hell of work b:surrender LOL sarkasm

Awakened Rank 8
    Rank 8 equipment can be upgraded into Awakened variants by Reforging at (572,661) in Archosaur.
    All Awakened equipment can be customized via Reshaping and Honing at the above location.
    Materials for Reforging, Reshaping and Honing are available via the Faction Trials.

Ascended Rank 9
    Rank 9 equipment can be Reforged into Ascended variants with improved stats. Speak to the Commander-in-Chief in Thousand Streams for more information.
    This process requires a new material, Summerwind Tokens, that can be created with Rapture & Uncanny Crystals from the Celestial General in City of a Thousand Streams.

OHM... yea... now the OP rank ppl are even more OP b:shocked

Ring Engraving
    Two new levels of Ring Engravings are now available at (572,662) in Archosaur.

Faction Base
    The base's level cap has been increased to 30.
    The Faction Sentinel now teleports players to the center of their base.

WTF lvl30???? our base is like lvl 5 or something O_o
    would be sooo much cooler if they would increase the max players the faction can have instead duh

New Quests
    A new repeatable questline is available at Amber in Archosaur for players with at least 'Aware of Harmony' Spiritual Cultivation.
    Lv100+ Crazy Stone quests are now available in Elysium Village.
    Lv100+ Order of Justice quests are now available in Elysium Village.

LOL k thats kinda useless but ok

Miscellaneous
    Damage Ranking: show off your most-powerful attack to the Elder of the Streams.
    Coins: the coin count now changes color depending on how many coins the player has.
    Right-click Function: several UI elements now accept the right-click input in addition to dragging the appropriate item.

wow i really apreciate that change, cant wait to discover it, well done!

Balance Fixes
    Assassins may no longer remain stealthed while controlling a Territory War catapult.
    Secret Passage's PvP controls are once again re-enabled. Players below 30 cannot join in PvP here. Flying is disabled once again in Secret Passage.

omg they really did it! b:shocked the hell must have freezed!

Bug Fixes
    The Glacix Dragoon in Frostcovered City has had its Exp significantly reduced.
    The mob previously-known as Kowlin has been restored to its original name.

LOL do that for all mobs in fcc not for dragoons only ROFL
    LAME TRY!!

finally: wow im impressed you actually have done something!! did you hire someone new to this company?
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rank Gear
    Rank 8 sets have received 2 new armor pieces, available from Ti Chien in Thousand Streams.
    Earthguard players may now obtain their very own Rank 9 equipment.

Awakened Rank 8
    Rank 8 equipment can be upgraded into Awakened variants by Reforging at (572,661) in Archosaur.
    All Awakened equipment can be customized via Reshaping and Honing at the above location.
    Materials for Reforging, Reshaping and Honing are available via the Faction Trials.

Ascended Rank 9
    Rank 9 equipment can be Reforged into Ascended variants with improved stats. Speak to the Commander-in-Chief in Thousand Streams for more information.
    This process requires a new material, Summerwind Tokens, that can be created with Rapture & Uncanny Crystals from the Celestial General in City of a Thousand Streams.

no offense but you **** this game up.
    rank 8 is going to replace tt99 and nirvana and rank 9 is the ultimate endgame.
    no matter if someone was able to farm the coins for rank 9, someone else paid for it
    because you cant get rank without the reputation from boutique and
    the other stuff you need for it.
    this means that pwi at lvl 100 going to be a pay to play game, because you cant do
    anything without the right gear, and right gear means rank 8 or 9.
    stronger gear means that you going to make the bosses stronger too,
    which means that people without rank gear will not survive them.
    this happend already to twilight tempel.

you are 100 now, go buy your rank or be useless b:angry

Bug Fixes
    The Glacix Dragoon in Frostcovered City has had its Exp significantly reduced.
    The mob previously-known as Kowlin has been restored to its original name.

on one site thats a good thing on the other site its a bad thing.
    people will finally start doing normal fc again but you punish
    all other people who never did dragoon fc and fall behind in leveling up.

DO ME A FAVOUR AND MAKE THE MATERIALS AT Mysterious Merchant CHEAPER,
    so that twilight tempel 99 gear is in a better relation to rank 8.
    rank 8 is way more powerful so make twilight gold gear cheaper....
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Balance Fixes
    Assassins may no longer remain stealthed while controlling a Territory War catapult.

Assassins have officially been balanced for all eternity. Praise Jebus.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1200 Uncannies and 300 Raptures for R9 recast x 4 just for +10 Attack level AND you lose your set bonus of R9....

On a dead server like Archosaur there isn't even existing 4800 Uncannies and 1200 Raptures to make this even possible.

You guys sure know how to make the expansions stupid as hell and not even worth it.

The only thing people are enjoying is the new punching bag in 1k for all the stupid *bleep* trying to beat the top score...

Recasting was a cool idea but dam so unreachable. And what the hell is this new area on the map... Seriously?

Oh don't get me started about your pseudo "re-balancing" of Assassins.
    Winning b:pleased
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1200 Uncannies and 300 Raptures for R9 recast x 4 just for +10 Attack level AND you lose your set bonus of R9....

Warsong weapon cost less or more ?

Edit: than R9 +recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]