Cheating with impunity

124»

Comments

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Core connect tells you all about a player, if the player reached lvl 100 in less than 2 weeks then ofcourse it was using the glitch, it took me 2 years to get to 100+ isn't it obvious?...
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Core connect tells you all about a player, if the player reached lvl 100 in less than 2 weeks then ofcourse it was using the glitch, it took me 2 years to get to 100+ isn't it obvious?...

Coming from PW Philipines, yes 2 years is basically the normal amount of time you will spend on normal leveling, give or take 1 or 2 missed bh's and daily stone and oht quests.

I was happy when I first came here last may when i learned about the divine quests making me level up faster along with my other daily quests.

There is an occasional pang of envy crossing me by when a player that i once helped on his fb 's a few weeks back as a lowbie suddenly has a wc shout that he already hit 100.

But much as some fac members want me to hit the DG path it's just not my ****, and who knows who may stab me in the back in the end with an ss

Slow grind, long burn ftwb:pleased
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011

The only thing obvious about that is you're slow, so like many: you lash out at others who aren't.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i wrote this post under the influence of PEDs that came from my PEZ dispencer.

b:kiss remember when we used to zhen to lvl up in the old days?

ahh the good ole days when no one QQed about glitches b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ahhh zhen squads!!! I miss those days. I'd make mp pots and BB forever. Back when barbs lured, BMs stun and dragon, and everyone else aoe'd the heck out of everything...

Who wants to form an old fashioned zhen party on LC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ahhh zhen squads!!! I miss those days. I'd make mp pots and BB forever. Back when barbs lured, BMs stun and dragon, and everyone else aoe'd the heck out of everything...

Who wants to form an old fashioned zhen party on LC?

ahh so you remember archers glitching barrage to stay open ? b:shutup

btw...most of the folks who "goon" up alts such as sins (not all duh) are the same ones who have kept this game F2P for so long, or as some like to say Pay2Win b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I totally agree with the massive problem of people cheating-both ingame and IRL. but i have to digress somewhat here, with the mention of the EG- are you saying that it is a cheat to give Resurrect to another player?

(and...dumb question here-what is a goonz? seems im always trying to catch up with new lingo here!^_^)

People who use EG physical traits on non-EG toons are also violating the rules. Cheating, as you will. It can also be argued this cheating is worse than gooning because it requires game code modification whereas anyone can get level 105, limited only by their available time, which can be improved with better gear and better net connection, method of doing so notwithstanding

Why don't you complain about those cheaters instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Somewhere among all the moralizing in that wall o' text I get the impression that if we glitch goonz, such "despicable" behavior will carry over into real life where we will then be:

- encouraged to cheat on college exams,

- take steroids on the track,

- bribe legislators to create laws designed to separate lower income brackets from what little money they can acquire and pass it up.

Christ... when did a game like this that has far out lived it's shelf life become a personal soap box for all those disgruntled with their lives and the world in general ? b:bye

+1 b:laugh

The end is near
    b:chuckle
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup