Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    On weekends.b:sad

Ya I'm rank 8ing my alts now by by bm
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    not like interval will be easy to get. on weap 0.6%, god of frenzy 11%, so both, 0.06% >.>

and if its as hard to get int on boots, bracers and legs, dunno if it will worth it XD

and not like every single person will be able to recast, need a very active guild lol

ok so let's say i can't get int adds and GoF. I'll be fine with GoF alone lol. Just get a few more int adds on my armor.

and i don't care about 'every single person'. my faction has a guild base.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So nobody can answer if there is more information on the r9 recast or not?

I mean the r8 recast is nice and all but I would like to know if I actually want to go and get my psy's r9 recasted...
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So nobody can answer if there is more information on the r9 recast or not?

I mean the r8 recast is nice and all but I would like to know if I actually want to go and get my psy's r9 recasted...
    As I had said in my first reply to this thread, the OP's initial quote is wrong. It lists off some stuff about R8 armors that is actually about R9. Here is Aster's post that I believe is the (correct) root source of some of the info in that erroneous quote.

There are no random stats on recasted r9 you just get slightly better base defense and an added 4th stat:

chest: +5% hp
    legging: +250 mres (LA / HA) or +300 pdef (AA)
    feet: Reduce mag damage +3% (LA/HA) or Reduce phys damage +3% (AA)
    wrist: +10 Dex (LA) or +10 Str (HA) or +10Mag (AA)
    belt: +300 mres (LA / HA) or +250 pdef (AA)
    weapon: +40 attack lev (instead of +30 attack lev)

It seems to have a different set bonus but I don't see info on that. It comes with a new name (3-star red) so I'm guessing the look will change too?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Valirah: Thank you ^-^

If the set bonus change I might be interested, but if it isn't too much of a change or not big enough I will probably just stick with regular r9.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't think there is a set bonus change to R9 recast any more but could be wrong. You just get what I said along slightly better base stats. The cost is 500 wedding candies per armor.. 2000 for weapon (though there are other ways to do it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    lol, well I think i'll truthfully base it on if there is a set bonus upgrade or not :/

If there isn't i'm fine with r9 normal, may eventually recast it if I ever decide that I want a new look on the armor if it does that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't think there is a set bonus change to R9 recast any more but could be wrong.

While it would be dreadfully simple to have the upgraded pieces not interrupt the set (by just adding them to the same set, not like you could wear more than 1 of the same armor piece simultaneously), we're probably gonna be losing out until the entire set is upgraded. The upgrade path will be all or nothing. What would be the point in upgrading a piece or two to get a new bonus if you lose +20 att level to do it?

Would be sweet if you could just upgrade the parts you want and still maintain the complete set. A shame that you can't count on anything remotely clever coming from the devs.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ok so let's say i can't get int adds and GoF. I'll be fine with GoF alone lol. Just get a few more int adds on my armor.

and i don't care about 'every single person'. my faction has a guild base.

Exactly. This is one time when I could also care less about the interval stat (LOL at the 0.06% re-roll chance) on the weapon at least. GoF (11% re-roll b:dirty) on a 2.86 aps base (4 sparked) will still make all those 5 aps G13 Sins/BMs look like over priced jokes.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hey all thanks for the feedback. I broke down the original quote and made changes of obvious errors and some of the things others have posted like Asterelle are now incorporated in the post. If anyone else has more information please post it and I'll continue to update the original post so everyone doesn't have to dig through the whole thread.

Thanks all,
    ~T
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    when you recast. do you lose refine and gems?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    when you recast. do you lose refine and gems?

as it says only for r8, for r9 you will not.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Fip - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    dam tahts ***, pwi sucks balls more
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    and brazil already got this update WTF!!
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Anyone know what the chance on purify is?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Anyone know what the chance on purify is?

Been trying to find it out. If it's much higher then -int then oh my.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited October 2011
    While it would be dreadfully simple to have the upgraded pieces not interrupt the set (by just adding them to the same set, not like you could wear more than 1 of the same armor piece simultaneously), we're probably gonna be losing out until the entire set is upgraded. The upgrade path will be all or nothing. What would be the point in upgrading a piece or two to get a new bonus if you lose +20 att level to do it?

Would be sweet if you could just upgrade the parts you want and still maintain the complete set. A shame that you can't count on anything remotely clever coming from the devs.

I think both versions actually do belong to the same set. In the screenshots here with the before / after versions of R9 archer gear the set name doesn't change and neither does the item name (except for getting a 3rd red star).
    http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=641711

This suggests to me that appearance and set bonus won't change but I haven't seen screenshots with this gear equipped yet.

@Traz
    The R8 base mats can be exchanged for wedding candies. The conversion prices are here: http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1413347
    I doubt this method would be competitive with simply using tokens though since it takes about 3 times the cost of an r8 recast to get 500 wedding candies. Technically the actual mat you need for R9 is a Wind Token (1 for armor or 4 for weapon): 1 wind token is 500 wedding candy or 300 rapture+1200 uncanny. I doubt many would be using nirv mats for this considering how cheap tokens are...

If the nirv mat cost for r9 recast is comparable to the cost of making r9 recast from r8 recast mats then it would cost around 300m per piece to do r8 recast but that's a big assumption.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    I think both versions actually do belong to the same set. In the screenshots here with the before / after versions of R9 archer gear the set name doesn't change and neither does the item name (except for getting a 3rd red star).
    http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=641711

This suggests to me that appearance and set bonus won't change but I haven't seen screenshots with this gear equipped yet.

@Traz
    The R8 base mats can be exchanged for wedding candies. The conversion prices are here: http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1413347
    I doubt this method would be competitive with simply using tokens though since it takes about 3 times the cost of an r8 recast to get 500 wedding candies. Technically the actual mat you need for R9 is a Wind Token (1 for armor or 4 for weapon): 1 wind token is 500 wedding candy or 300 rapture+1200 uncanny. I doubt many would be using nirv mats for this considering how cheap tokens are...

The nirv mat cost for r9 recast is comparable to the cost of making r9 recast from r8 recast mats then it would cost around 300m per piece to do r8 recast but that's a big assumption.

I will update that information soon as I have the time. Do you have any information on the r8 armor add-ons and their % chances (or the % of purify etc for magic weapons)?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited October 2011
    I don't have the percents but:
    stats for r8 armors http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1433576
    (in chinese, shows chest pants boots wrist going down.. HA / LA / AA going across)
    stats for r8 weapons http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1411212
    mat cost for r8 recast http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1410298

There is a chance of -.05 interval on the boots and chest for both HA and LA but not wrist or pants. You can get it up to 3 times but then how often do you see -.05 x 3 on OHT wrists?

That site has tons of the nitty gritty details about this stuff but it's all in chinese which makes it a pain lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    think id rather get r9 than recast my 8 for more than it would be to up to 9

guild base mats are like 9999 of some good luck i think
  • beniyoung
    beniyoung Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1413347

About that link any can traslate this frase:

百人副本材料可換喜糖(已取消),喜糖可換夏風令牌

and

20110921取消百人副本材料兌換喜糖(不清楚當初有沒有開放兌換喜糖)
    不過增加夏風令牌的兌換方式

google traslator not help much.
    edited October 2011
    beniyoung wrote: »

About that link any can traslate this frase:

百人副本材料可換喜糖(已取消),喜糖可換夏風令牌

and

20110921取消百人副本材料兌換喜糖(不清楚當初有沒有開放兌換喜糖)
    不過增加夏風令牌的兌換方式

google traslator not help much.

Good catch :O Had Quilue look at it and she said it says the exchange for r8 recast mats for wedding candy was removed in the 9/21 patch :o

The wedding candy to wind token exchange is still there tho. Nevermind what I said before about being able to get wedding candy from the base...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astraelys - Raging Tide
    Astraelys - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So is a bad news b:cry we can't trade matts with weeding candies. My token is useless
    edited October 2011
    So is a bad news b:cry we can't trade matts with weeding candies. My token is useless

You can still make wedding candies with tokens... just prob not with mats you farm from faction base. That makes tokens even more valuable lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQF42A1jOs

Oh the mistakes we would make without any guidance.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Rubke - Harshlands
    Rubke - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ok maybe i missed this.....
    im a 101 seeker r8 now......can a seeker waer the heavy armour r9?
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Three hundred raptures and 1.2 thousand cannies? To make what?
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • monkydluffy
    monkydluffy Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    New info on new r8 recast, pwdatabase site just update site and now u can check chinesse version and Sadlyr surprise no GOF for bm fist :(, idk maybe info its wrong cuz only Fist dont have special effect add-on, and u get 4 add-ons plus 1 Unique

R8 recast Fist

Bm Poleaxe and barb polehammerhas nice special addons:GOF, "Purge", some reduction def effect and 1 that can seal

R8 Bm Poleaxe

If some 1 know what about "GOF missing" or some like that special add-on on bm fist pls post here b:sad
    edited October 2011
    New info on new r8 recast, pwdatabase site just update site and now u can check chinesse version and Sadlyr surprise no GOF for bm fist :(, idk maybe info its wrong cuz only Fist dont have special effect add-on, and u get 4 add-ons plus 1 Unique

R8 recast Fist

Bm Poleaxe and barb polehammerhas nice special addons:GOF, "Purge", some reduction def effect and 1 that can seal

R8 Bm Poleaxe

If some 1 know what about "GOF missing" or some like that special add-on on bm fist pls post here b:sad

Ohh very nice, yay for pwdb.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/32985

Looks like they do change the set bonus for recast R9. The new set bonuses are:
    2/6 = Defense lev +10
    3/6 = Crit +3%
    4/6 = Attack lev +10
    5/6 = Defense lev +10
    6/6 = Attack lev +20
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.