Ready for new expansion

Options
124»

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    But you can't compare this to a job... This isn't paying you; this is entertainment, and this game tries to give you the same crappy entertainment in different forms.

What I meant was, I get bored of doing the same thing on the same class all the time. But (at least in other games) if guild mates try to make me come to everything as that class and never let me play something else, it (playing that class) begins to feel like a job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What I meant was, I get bored of doing the same thing on the same class all the time. But (at least in other games) if guild mates try to make me come to everything as that class and never let me play something else, it (playing that class) begins to feel like a job.

That's the point of playing that class?
    An archer is suppose to pew pew pew from far away?
    A cleric is meant to stack heals?
    ...?

What do you want, a jack of all trades class? That's what mystics are for...

But uh, you mean you hate showing up as a tank or healer every time?
    Those classes are always in demand, and it shouldn't be surprising people want them more than anything.
    If your guildies are "demanding" you to play as a certain class, just decline or don't tell them you have alts for everything.

But really, a class is a role. A role is your given job for being a certain class.
    Still, it's not a true job. People may want you as a healer for example, but who says you have to follow orders in a game? Do what you want to do.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let's try my view on the subject.

When Earthguards came out, I was actually happy. Although it had unfinished content, I was one that liked exploring the new lands. I do hope the next expansion brings more land.

Also would like to see new contents per class. Each had their own "story" from lvl 1 to Arch, similar thing for lvl 90+ would be nice.

As for where new map would go, maybe vertical shaped, starting from Misfortune down to Dreamweaver ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i use my alts to multiclient - to see which is best for which bosses, thats why I just rolled an archer cause he will be out of aoe range for tt, next time 2 x comes around - herc and archer should rock, but the test is whether it will be better than the herc-cleric combo I currently use

...how bout an underground expansion where the lower you go, the harder the dark elves get - or would that be a copyright problem?