Ready for new expansion

MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
PWe / Wanmei going to release new expansion and releasing some new games at the same time. So are you ready for Glory Renaissance ? b:laugh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
Post edited by MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Erychea - Dreamweaver
    Erychea - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    As ready as I'll ever be.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    what new expansion?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/perfect-world-announces-recent-business-developments-130412613.html

Could have atleast finished the last one, before pumping out a new one, i'm sure full of unfinished ****.

And look! a new class, I hope that new class has to wait 6+ mos to get their r9 weapon...
    re
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Goggle Glory Renaissance Perfect World or go to pwrd.com (pwe company site)
    This expansion pack introduces new story plots and skills for its new class and professions. A new instance and several beautiful scenes are also included in the expansion pack, adding more exciting elements into the game.

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/news_mn_110923.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Goggle Glory Renaissance Perfect World or go to pwrd.com (pwe company site)

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/news_mn_110923.html

New skills for new class? This confuses me :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    HAHA i called it then. i was right about new classes in the next expansionb:chuckle but is there any info on what these new classes a re and what they can do?
    edited September 2011
    I can't find new info yet... (surfing on wanmei)

Probably the new class are for old race, bowbarian please.... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can't find new info yet... (surfing on wanmei)

Probably the new class are for old race, bowbarian please.... b:thanks

Keep us posted Rabbit-san ! Thankyezb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If one of those classes include something like a Paladin, then I approve, if not, it's destined to make the game fail more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well lets speculate...

3 tankables -HA classes- Barb-BM-seeker
    2 pet classes -mystic - veno
    2 Light armor DDs -sin archer-
    2 Arcane DDs -psy - wiz
    1 healer, cleric-or 2 if your respecfully give mystic that role shared.

So looking at that, I would say we have room for another Light armored useing class..
    considering 3 HAs and 5 AA using classes, but only 2 LAs...

Maybe a scout? weilding firearms?b:laugh They could adopt the animated geometry of the cross bow wielding archer, give it a gun instead, and add the skill effect additions, and wah-lah sell the product as somthing "new and exciteing from pwi"
    re
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm confused, and you didn't post the whole part in your quote MoonUsagi.

"Perfect World" Expansion Pack - "Glory Renaissance"

On September 15, 2011, Perfect World released the expansion pack "Glory Renaissance" for "Perfect World," the Company's 2D adventure and fantasy MMORPG. This expansion pack introduces new story plots and skills for its new class and professions. A new instance and several beautiful scenes are also included in the expansion pack, adding more exciting elements into the game.

It states September 15, 2011, and also mentions "released" meaning it's already out x_x"
    They talk in past and present trough eachother .-.;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    It's not clear between released (launching) or released (under development)... b:chuckle
    Can't find something yet on wanmei... maybe they actually talk about the past ?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Cool lets finish off pwi.b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Maybe its a new game release not a expansion for "PWI"
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    New skills? I have been hearing rumors of this for months now, and I do hope it's true. Old classes have been shafted hard in these past 2 expansions.

I demand sword skills for archers. On the sole basis that my char looks cool holding one.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    New skills? I have been hearing rumors of this for months now, and I do hope it's true. Old classes have been shafted hard in these past 2 expansions.

I demand sword skills for archers. On the sole basis that my char looks cool holding one.

And your character would still be useless using one. b:sweat

If this is another fail expansion like the last one... I think PWE will lose a lot of (or more, as it were) players.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And your character would still be useless using one. b:sweat

If this is another fail expansion like the last one... I think PWE will lose a lot of (or more, as it were) players.

Even then, not as useless as a sin in TW.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    what good is new classes when the game is dead after lvl 100?

they dont need new classes, they need to continue the game on for the high lvl players, make the exp actually obtainable for lvling without glitching the game (which they dont punish anyone for doing anyway) remove the stupid lvl limit and make it so the game is actually enjoyable to play after lvl 100 other than doing the stupid mindless redundant bh **** over and over again. hell unless you pk or tw there's no need for any gears higher than rank 8 anyway...even nirvana gears are overkill for anyone that doesn't pk or tw

just my 2 cents on the subject
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The Site looks to have a bit on new stuff planed, but i cant read Chinese and translating pages never works out well, so who knows b:surrender
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    what good is new classes when the game is dead after lvl 100?

they dont need new classes, they need to continue the game on for the high lvl players, make the exp actually obtainable for lvling without glitching the game (which they dont punish anyone for doing anyway) remove the stupid lvl limit and make it so the game is actually enjoyable to play after lvl 100 other than doing the stupid mindless redundant bh **** over and over again. hell unless you pk or tw there's no need for any gears higher than rank 8 anyway...even nirvana gears are overkill for anyone that doesn't pk or tw

just my 2 cents on the subject

This is something they will NEVER do.

The devs have apparently insisted upon a level 105 cap. Maybe we'll get a pleasant surprise and get a level 106 cap, but I seriously doubt it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • /polIo - Sanctuary52
    /polIo - Sanctuary52 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    From what I gathered, it was new skills for its new class (earthguard) with new quests. Also 'new' instances (which we all know is nothing but copy and paste from already existing instances).

Will be interesting to see when Wanmei will announce the details.
  • gamekillz
    gamekillz Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This talks about the chinese game Perfect World, our game, Perfect World International, is an american port of Perfect World II.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sit tibi vita longa et omnia bona
    Pacem et vitam longam
  • NikkyD - Heavens Tear
    NikkyD - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    MoonUsagi you are a troublemaker
    b:chuckle
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Until this is ready in our version we will see a lot of "soons"
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Think we'll see this spring or summer of next year. Considering how slow they fix and "implement" things.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:shocked
    bite your tongue! the very *last* thing we need is yet another set of OPed characters, ruining things for the older classes!

PWe / Wanmei going to release new expansion and releasing some new games at the same time. So are you ready for Glory Renaissance ? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Ken_ - Heavens Tear
    Ken_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    slight info on new classes from what i gathered. for now ima just give a summary and post the skills for the 2 classes later.

new race is called "Celestials" or something to that effect.

class 1 is called necromancer. this is a arcane class that can also use summons, but its completly opposite of a mystic. this class apprently focuses on heavy HP debuffs and stat debuffs along with heavy hitting skills. itts purely a debuff class at heart but the offensive skills seem to hit as hard if not harder than a wizzard. his summons focuses on undead summoning and apparently these summons work diffrently from venos/mystic. some summons cant attk nor die and only server as basically a meat shield. others have "possesion" abilities. i dont think any of the undead summons are offensive summons. necromancers are similiar to psys in terms of weapons. they get their own weapon called spell books which is exactly how it sounds.

class 2 is called immortal: this class sounds like it can be a tank, but instead is a pure arcane class with tankish abilities. it has a skill similiar to assasins to where it can avoid death and it has various defensive spells/shields. this class seems to be mostly a squad support class the provides HP buffs, defensive shields, and defensive magical/physical buffs. but it can also be a pretty decent DD when it needs to be. its defensive auras are extremly powerful tho. best way to describe this class in short is a defensive arcane class more then offensive. but the class does have powerful offensive skills to boot to DD with.

thats all for now. will post skills later. if anyone wants to translate tho be my guest.

http://event52.wanmei.com/w2i/201010/mingyun/index.htm

thats link. im honestly to lazy to translate
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is something they will NEVER do.

The devs have apparently insisted upon a level 105 cap. Maybe we'll get a pleasant surprise and get a level 106 cap, but I seriously doubt it.

I certainly hope they don't raise the level cap, unless they adjust the current exp curve or implement reasonable ways for classes other than sins to reach the cap without cheating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    @tsukyini: in pwcn there's a daily for 350m exp, level 106 req. also, another level of 'frost', that offers 100x what you get now, 110 req

there use to be rough pictures of a spear wielding warrior(..with a shield) and a short gun wielder(dwarf like) on the old dev's blog, seems fitting based on previous expansions. also sounds op as hell.

a warrior with heals and an archer that auto-1 shots everyone from 40 meters, gf everyone