edited September 2011
    Options
    Ahh stop this thread before it turned to :
    " I spent 0$ not even a cent , you who pay = fail " aaaah b:angry

See what i mean.... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Titooooooo - Lost City
    Titooooooo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle When i Started playing PWI, I still remember i spent 20 bucks just so I can get a fashion.. "Full Fairy Dress!!) b:cry and wasted the rest for Random Dye. Thinking about it now makes me go ....... REALLY? I wasted that 20 bucks for a fashion/random dye instead of I can buy another thing... but then again gold back then were 100k each in AH b:sad
    i too
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can any of you honestly say that you spent that money in the best way possible?

I spent money in a way that made me happy and kept me entertained o.o So yup.

And hm, I don't spend more than 10 euro a month. Only went out of that line two times, once a present for someone, the other was getting the rest of my nix when a cheap pet sale hit.

Tbh I rather have a job with a good income and money I can choose to spend on stuff I like than having the time to farm 12 hours a day ^.~
    Nothing wrong with a little cs'ing imo. As long as it's your money and stays in a sane limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There are people that have warsoul weapons. They cost something like $10k, (probly more, forget what the end number was), and they don't even play any more.

they dont play anymore because they no longer could pay rent and lost there house. now there out on the street begging for money all cuz they ****ed up paying that much money for a video game.b:chuckle
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:cute thank you people in thread who pay for my server costs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a little cs'ing imo. As long as it's your money and stays in a sane limit.

Gold words.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Who will define "sane limit"?

Edit:
    I use Free to play style myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gold words.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Who will define "sane limit"?

Everyone themselves. Sure, the head of a big company may have 1000+$ to spend a month and it won't hurt him. While the student might be happy to have 10$ to spend.

It's all up to using your brain and being adult with it, imo. Don't spend more than you really can or want to spend :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    troll somewhere else, u can pay 15 dollar a month to play something like WoW but PLAY it for 8+hour a day to be good.... what a waste of time and life.

pwi i can pay 15 dollar a day and play it for 15min and be in the top 100 pkers within a month.

You sir, are an idiot. Yes, if you spend $15 a day, (this is ~$450 a month) and play 15 minutes a day, you will soon become one of the most op people on the server due to spending several thousand dollars over the course of a few months playing this game.

Note the difference between being an op person and being a top/skilled pker. You'd probably end up as one of the noobs sharding -chan stones in a miracle soulsphere.

Pay to play games have no higher time commitments than free to play mmos. You might say "But I'm paying for it, I have to get my money's worth" and you would be completely ignoring the fact that that same logic exists with pwi as well, except even more so. You spend as much time as you feel like playing mmos, and being free to play or pay to play changes nothing.
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    0... and achieved full +10 armor and +12 G15 nirvana axes without aps...before this fail sale.
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Invested" and "wasted" is 2 very different words.

I won't give exact number but let's say average 35$ a month since I play. (And don't take my forum join date as my in game joining). For a hobby, really it ain't that big..

1/2 what I spent i'm happy to have done (Married to my gf since now 15 months, some gold sold for coins for needed skills/armor upgrades)

The other 1/2 , less..(packs or other things that could have been easily better invested)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    About 60 $ only because I wasn't a successful merchant at that time like I`m now. b:sad
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Out of curiosity im wondering how much money everyone has wasted on pwi

Honestly Speaking Ive wasted Around $200

everyone else?b:victoryb:victory

ahhh the most casual spender..lol...we heard those lies before
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    troll somewhere else, u can pay 15 dollar a month to play something like WoW but PLAY it for 8+hour a day to be good.... what a waste of time and life.

pwi i can pay 15 dollar a day and play it for 15min and be in the top 100 pkers within a month.

dude seriously..**** man your breath stinks.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $0. Spend money on pixels? No thanks.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ahh stop this thread before it turned to :
    " I spent 0$ not even a cent , you who pay = fail " aaaah b:angry

See what i mean.... b:shocked

Stop b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    0$, 1USD makes 5 folds of my currency, and there ain't no way in hell I am spending 5 times every thing for virtual air.
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    not much just $23,650, but thats not much considered to the heavy cash shoppers

After seeing that im not even gonna post mines b:shocked
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OMG are u freakin serious? That is hilarious.

BTW u dont actually sit at ur screen watching your catshop when ur merchanting....

OMG thats too funny @ watching the screen when u merchanting b:laugh
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ~1300$ from Nov 2009 till now and wont spend anymore cause now all is farmable
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    0$ ..started playing Spring of 2011 and i have merchant about 2billion coins like a boss
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Unfortunatly I spend over 1,300 Euros on this game all bundled in about 3-4 months after releasing the first Anni-pack sale. I didn't spend anything til this point, but I was somehow influenced by how all of my friends had so much luck with packs and so much money and gears that I just couldn't withstand, especially when I wanted to be something in the eyes of my girlfriend back then... Yeah I regreted it lots of times cuz all I got from it til I recently quite right about half an year after the sale for about 3 months was screwed, so I was left there with a moderate cleric and this bm then. Until that Point I just spend around 100 Euros for new fashion and stuffs like that, cuz you know^^ girls love fashion =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think I spend like 23.450USD

that means, eurgh... *gets calculator*

8 euro!

God bless exchange rate
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    <snip> but I was somehow influenced by how all of my friends had so much luck with packs and so much money and gears that I just couldn't withstand, especially when I wanted to be something in the eyes of my girlfriend back then...

The last 4-5 months I have laid off the packs from CS and now want them, I buy them from people vending (never more then 5)...
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I didnt waste any money, cause I think a hobby costs money.
    I gave a lot away to real life friends playing the game.
    I have a good life and don't like to throw money around, so I give friends ingame money and tell them I farmed it.

I just looked and I did spend a bit on the high side tho...

22950 USD approx 17900 euro

I dun really care much tbh, I quit racing.
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • Skulla - Dreamweaver
    Skulla - Dreamweaver Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $40 USD all told and I only spent that because I felt kind of guilty for playing for so long without spending a dime that I figured I should give the game something for all the time I've spent with it.
  • Immune - Harshlands
    Immune - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    0$ but i made 1.5b coins in 4 months
    p.s no hunts just marketting
    all i had was 100m xD
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Spend 80$ for the basic stuff (Inventory Stone, Bank, Mount etc.) when I started this game.
    Thats it.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nobody will tell you the truth. Especially no R9 holders. Yea maybe 1 of 100 of R9 is non CS. 99% of them spent huge money for nothing. But they will be quiet about it.b:chuckle
    Personally I'm willing to spend 20$ +-same as pay to play online games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You sir, are an idiot. Yes, if you spend $15 a day, (this is ~$450 a month) and play 15 minutes a day, you will soon become one of the most op people on the server due to spending several thousand dollars over the course of a few months playing this game.

Note the difference between being an op person and being a top/skilled pker. You'd probably end up as one of the noobs sharding -chan stones in a miracle soulsphere.

Pay to play games have no higher time commitments than free to play mmos. You might say "But I'm paying for it, I have to get my money's worth" and you would be completely ignoring the fact that that same logic exists with pwi as well, except even more so. You spend as much time as you feel like playing mmos, and being free to play or pay to play changes nothing.

What I read was:

"I'm butthurt that he can beat me. I wish I could beat him, but I can't. He charges Zen. I wish he'd come down to my level, or at least buy some gear for my characters too, so I don't feel this sh.itty at my char."
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When it comes to CSing, everyone is scared, nervous, or awkward talking about it.

Its like you become the unpopular kid everyone hated in high school because you CS'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-