• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    what u pay x2 yearsb:chuckle
    b:pleased and i am still payingb:pleased
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sold my Lamborghini. Bought Full R8. Next week the first General Summer's Sale came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol $200, thats nothing. Put it in console game terms, thats like 2 games, over how long have you been playing?

I've spent about $1000 over 2 years. Thats not even close to being a heavy cash shopper.
    In terms on console games, its 5 games per year.

There are people that have warsoul weapons. They cost something like $10k, (probly more, forget what the end number was), and they don't even play any more.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pressa has spent a total of 20 dollars on PWI and it was not wasted in the slightest........one of the best uses of 20 bucks I have ever made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeaI - Dreamweaver
    TeaI - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol $200, thats nothing. Put it in console game terms, thats like 2 games, over how long have you been playing?

I've spent about $1000 over 2 years. Thats not even close to being a heavy cash shopper.
    In terms on console games, its 5 games per year.

There are people that have warsoul weapons. They cost something like $10k, (probly more, forget what the end number was), and they don't even play any more.

Your console games must be really ****ing expensive, cause here they are $60 brand new.
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I havent gone through it in a while, I know im over $3500

I for a while didnt realize the power of merchanting, have only spent like $50 in 6 months though.
  • Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    $0 since they dont have payment options for my country other than the credit card and i dont trust them XD
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:chuckle When i Started playing PWI, I still remember i spent 20 bucks just so I can get a fashion.. "Full Fairy Dress!!) b:cry and wasted the rest for Random Dye. Thinking about it now makes me go ....... REALLY? I wasted that 20 bucks for a fashion/random dye instead of I can buy another thing... but then again gold back then were 100k each in AH b:sad
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Your console games must be really ****ing expensive, cause here they are $60 brand new.

In New Zealand they are pretty much double that and 6 months late....
  • TeaI - Dreamweaver
    TeaI - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I'm sorry then :(
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    More than I'm willing to admit, honestly. But I've been on this game nearly 3 years, and it's always been over-time. Considering I haven't spent much entertainment wise other than this game, it's not all that bad really. Hell I didn't even own an XBox360 until about 5 months ago lol, so before then all I had was my PS2 and my old games.

I'm just concerned about when PWI finally shuts its servers off lol. What would I have to show then?

Well, I had fun so I guess that's what matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    not much just $23,650, but thats not much considered to the heavy cash shoppers
  • flyinghair
    flyinghair Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    not much just $23,650, but thats not much considered to the heavy cash shoppers

OMGWTF!? Seriously?! b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:surrenderb:surrenderb:
  • DaoineSidhe - Harshlands
    DaoineSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011

O.O

Holy eff...Another New Zealander <3

Yeah and I don't even want to look at my total.

Herc, Nix, R8x2 and countless packs. Possbily $2000? American that is.
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i started spending since last august with 50$ and went up to 650$ till i realise the merchanting criteria.
    now out of tht 650 $, i bought my -nt gear and stuff for 500$ since i didnt know much abt investing these gold in merhcanting. and from remaining 150$ or so, i made around 1 bill in game coins thts worth right now around 600$.
    If everythng will go fine, ill soon have my r9.
    and yeah not goona spent since i came to know abt merchantingb:victory
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ahh stop this thread before it turned to :
    " I spent 0$ not even a cent , you who pay = fail " aaaah b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I've spent about 1,000 euros over the course of three years. During that time there weren't any/many DS games I was interested into so I decided to put it into the game. I always have a piggy bank with money saved that goes to video games and entertainment only and I had piled up quite a lot b:chuckle

Though I got carried away and eventually started using money that I wasn't supposed to use (money I save for other things). That was this time last year.

I haven't charged any zen since June or so, though. Only charged a little to aid me to getting my rank 8 (already had about ~40-50mil in bank) and that was it. I started farming Nirvana and merchanting a little. Double drops helped a lot too (like now) so I eventually freed myself from the cash shop.

Do I regret it?
    Kind of yeah. Because there were other things I could have bought in real life (since I went out of control) mostly because I know I wasted a considerable amount on fashion and other things instead of working on my gear but I learnt my lesson now. I'm not letting myself get out of control again (and certainly have a better control on were I put my coins into).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Out of curiosity im wondering how much money everyone has wasted on pwi

Honestly Speaking Ive wasted Around $200

everyone else?b:victoryb:victory

About overly 1000 bucks in several or so on months, to a year.
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My boyfriend abd I together, have spent at least $1,000 on our main chars!!
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ...................................................................................And*
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I lost count last year after $20.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    whats the matter? i cash shop a lot but the time i spent on the game is under 500 hours. for those that spends 10,000+ hour in the game to "farm" or "merchant", u could be using those time to take on a part time or even a full time job and earn much more $ than u can farm in game. not understanding the logic here...
  • Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And now, let me make you all feel really really bad.

So, the general price of a pay to play game is $15 once monthly. Some games have lower costs for higher recursive payments (pay for a year at a time), but I'll stick with the flat $15.

Pretty much every pay to play game in existence has better balance, a much higher playerbase, management that gives more than *0* f*cks about the game, more content, and overall a better gameplay experience.

$180 gets you 1 year of playtime in a pay to play game.

$900 gets you 5 years of playtime in a pay to play game.

$2000 gets you slightly over 11 years of playtime in a pay to play game.

Can any of you honestly say that you spent that money in the best way possible?
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There is absolutely no skill involved in paying real money to get OP gear. I do lol at these twits who strut around like they are king of the world in their OP gear like its some sort of achievement to drop a few thousand dollars on a game. The people who (like myself) have earned, yes earned their gear through good merchanting are the ones that get my respect.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    And now, let me make you all feel really really bad.

So, the general price of a pay to play game is $15 once monthly. Some games have lower costs for higher recursive payments (pay for a year at a time), but I'll stick with the flat $15.

Pretty much every pay to play game in existence has better balance, a much higher playerbase, management that gives more than *0* f*cks about the game, more content, and overall a better gameplay experience.

$180 gets you 1 year of playtime in a pay to play game.

$900 gets you 5 years of playtime in a pay to play game.

$2000 gets you slightly over 11 years of playtime in a pay to play game.

Can any of you honestly say that you spent that money in the best way possible?

troll somewhere else, u can pay 15 dollar a month to play something like WoW but PLAY it for 8+hour a day to be good.... what a waste of time and life.

pwi i can pay 15 dollar a day and play it for 15min and be in the top 100 pkers within a month.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    whats the matter? i cash shop a lot but the time i spent on the game is under 500 hours. for those that spends 10,000+ hour in the game to "farm" or "merchant", u could be using those time to take on a part time or even a full time job and earn much more $ than u can farm in game. not understanding the logic here...

You sir are a genius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    There is absolutely no skill involved in paying real money to get OP gear. I do lol at these twits who strut around like they are king of the world in their OP gear like its some sort of achievement to drop a few thousand dollars on a game. The people who (like myself) have earned, yes earned their gear through good merchanting are the ones that get my respect.

wait wait wait... STOP! mmo never requires/required skills to play. if u want to play something with skills, go play some real time strategy or first person shooting games. mmo is about luck (lucky crits, lucky miss, lucky dodge, etc) and gears.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You "good merchanting" is nothing without gold bought using real money by CS users.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Let's not forget that people also who Cash shopped this game make's the game more playable when there is gold in AH to buyb:chuckle .. ijs.
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011

OMG are u freakin serious? That is hilarious.

BTW u dont actually sit at ur screen watching your catshop when ur merchanting....
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.