PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Seitori for digging this up. This quote from one of the US PWIC team who met with PWCN management shows what damage he/she and the PWIC Tourney probably did to the US PvE server community.

This is the kind of awful biased representation our US PWI got from our fail TriForce PWIC Tourney team.

The PWCN president probably now thinks all of us in the US like to PvP, hence the decision to open up SP for PK.

b:pleased Yep YW b:victory
  • hardtoyawn
    hardtoyawn Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Visit it 3 times huh? Let me think: Dismal Shade, Shade Eido, Token Quest, Silver Frost and that one quest that requires killing a bunch of those little ghoul things. Oh.. and I forgot the countless times you might want to go in there to HELP other people with said quests. But then again.. apparently you don't help anyone or care about anyone but you. Go ahead and set it up.. if I was on your server, I'd AD past your zhen and knife throw you/ interrupt your channel (since I have demon with 100% interrupt) then swiftly kill you; every time I saw you there. YOU FAIL.

If I could kill afk wizzes on a sin I would be the server hero. Wizzys always have the advantage vs sins.
  • NexusCrisis - Sanctuary
    NexusCrisis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hmm, well this is alittle weird while pking in secret passage some person who didn't READ this post wants to report peeps for pvping near the safe zone areas, even when someone asked to pvp... I checked this thread through and through and I haven't seen anything about a rule about that; if there is, then we won't do it again(By far I haven't seen any).

So, digitalbleh, I suggest you read this before reporting peeps who are just having fun....

Now, may aswell post the zone areas so he gets the idea.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3647/20110910185727.png

P.S. If anyone else encountered this, then I suggest asking if its rule.(So far, no signs of it)
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    protogoos wrote: »
    As has been said a number of times the larger the toys are supposed to mean something right ?????

Has it not been said I believe by Confuscious:

Those who speak big having to beat down others in a large way trying to make others live by their standards are not only pipsqueak dictators but are trying to make up for missing a certain something.

As is known we have Ying for Yang:

Which in this case means for the lack of uhummmmmmmmm
    They make up for it by attitudes and mouthing off.

Cool, may we now offer nominations for the "small member" awards for those daring PKers camping out for lower level questers in SP on the PvE servers?

Oh, no! It looks like PWI rules protect them from naming the **** in this forum. TOS rules, right? Like no "harrassment" of players doing quests? LOL, looks like the rules copied from how to conduct buisness in Washingto, D.C.

Oh, does anyone know what the current definition of "harrassment" is in PWI at this time? Is it not getting a reach around the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time? Maybe the 10th time? Just wondering about that.

Could we just post nominations for congratulating PKers for the Rickie Retardo Award of Excellence? That's not "naming & shaming," it's giving them praise for being so awesome. I'd like to nominate the entire staff at PWE for the first round of this award.

On PvE servers now, is it cheaper to buy FC head runs or to hire protection to quest in SP?

b:bye
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can easily see, if this situation isnt fixed, people giving up on doing SP quests because they cant afford to pay bodyguards to get them in and quest done. Last night, I was in a squad where the tabber somehow got a PKer to be nice enough to come help her do Silver. On the way in, I didnt see any reds running around, to my great suprise.

Yes, the situation has gone light years beyond what the TOS considers harassment, griefing and ganking. Yet not one GM has gotten off their butt to do anything about it. What are they paid to do, count the money rolling in from the sales of the latest packs?

BTW, if you PKers dont chill out, people are going to start calling you what my family name for you is: Reds, because of your Communistic way of thinking.

Cool, may we now offer nominations for the "small member" awards for those daring PKers camping out for lower level questers in SP on the PvE servers?

Oh, no! It looks like PWI rules protect them from naming the **** in this forum. TOS rules, right? Like no "harrassment" of players doing quests? LOL, looks like the rules copied from how to conduct buisness in Washingto, D.C.

Oh, does anyone know what the current definition of "harrassment" is in PWI at this time? Is it not getting a reach around the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time? Maybe the 10th time? Just wondering about that.

Could we just post nominations for congratulating PKers for the Rickie Retardo Award of Excellence? That's not "naming & shaming," it's giving them praise for being so awesome. I'd like to nominate the entire staff at PWE for the first round of this award.

On PvE servers now, is it cheaper to buy FC head runs or to hire protection to quest in SP?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This game keeps going further and further down the crapper. These days I spend more time lurking the forums than I do in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    These days I spend more time lurking the forums than I do in-game.

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the club. ::hands glass of champagne:: b:pleased
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can easily see, if this situation isnt fixed, people giving up on doing SP quests because they cant afford to pay bodyguards to get them in and quest done. Last night, I was in a squad where the tabber somehow got a PKer to be nice enough to come help her do Silver. On the way in, I didnt see any reds running around, to my great suprise.

Yes, the situation has gone light years beyond what the TOS considers harassment, griefing and ganking. Yet not one GM has gotten off their butt to do anything about it. What are they paid to do, count the money rolling in from the sales of the latest packs?

BTW, if you PKers dont chill out, people are going to start calling you what my family name for you is: Reds, because of your Communistic way of thinking.

You really need to start to calm down a bit. This is a GAME. If you don't like it tough. People play it to have fun. You aren't having fun don't play the game or do whatever it is you don't like.

There are a miniscule amount of quests that are in SP. Not doing them will not hamper your progress(except Silver) in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the club. ::hands glass of champagne:: b:pleased

Pass me a glass... I havent logged into the game since this thread was posted.
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the
    club. ::hands glass of champagne:: b:pleased
    Why, thank you. I think I'll sit back and enjoy this glass of bubbly for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    end The Pvp In Sp Now
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You really need to start to calm down a bit. This is a GAME. If you don't like it tough. People play it to have fun. You aren't having fun don't play the game or do whatever it is you don't like.

There are a miniscule amount of quests that are in SP. Not doing them will not hamper your progress(except Silver) in this game.

No, I will not calm down!! You may play the game for pvp, I don't. I play the game for the quests!!! I have fun doing quests!!! Now you are hampering my fun... how is that fair? And one more thing as I've said for the numerous people on PVP servers. You have Open Map pvp, you have an entire map to pk on. The people on the PVE servers do not, so they go camp in the Secret Passage(yes there are people in the Cube, etc... but they're expected to be there and it's generally a higher level instance).b:angry
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    buffnuts wrote: »
    No, I will not calm down!! You may play the game for pvp, I don't. I play the game for the quests!!! I have fun doing quests!!! Now you are hampering my fun... how is that fair? And one more thing as I've said for the numerous people on PVP servers. You have Open Map pvp, you have an entire map to pk on. The people on the PVE servers do not, so they go camp in the Secret Passage(yes there are people in the Cube, etc... but they're expected to be there and it's generally a higher level instance).b:angry

Not being able to do the 5-7 quests in there is bad? There are ****loads of other quests to do outside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Pass me a glass... I havent logged into the game since this thread was posted.

I'd like a glass of that.

I've been playing, but... TBH, I'm thinking about deleting all of my characters and going to another MMO. Any other MMO. even playing MineCraft. There's a game that is much newer, has had 20x more new content added in the time it's been around, and bugs, security problems, and other issues are constantly being fixed (not to mention, you can get an actual RESPONSE if you have a question about something).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Not being able to do the 5-7 quests in there is bad? There are ****loads of other quests to do outside.
    I guess it's obviously not your problem, but I know that I have a pet peeve about having open quests left in the quest log. >: I can't stand it when I have stuff to be done still, I like it to be empty. And Silverfrost being in there is a big problem because people are around 70-80+ when trying to do it -- and how could they if they aren't considered "low level" anymore and you have people killing them constantly? Yeah, they could go back in later, but what if later someone else does the same thing? It seems most people like to stay in that room near safe zone, so imagine if everyone is always knocking AoEs and no one can get anything done? It's ridiculous. s:

Anyway, the idea of open PVP is a neat idea, I think, but the placement of it is horrible. Open the arena or dedicate another map/instance for it...one where people don't have quests in it.

If people wanted PVP in the first place, they would either roll on a PVP server or if they are on a PVE server, they will make their own choice by activating PVP mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I guess it's obviously not your problem, but I know that I have a pet peeve about having open quests left in the quest log. >: I can't stand it when I have stuff to be done still, I like it to be empty. And Silverfrost being in there is a big problem because people are around 70-80+ when trying to do it -- and how could they if they aren't considered "low level" anymore and you have people killing them constantly? Yeah, they could go back in later, but what if later someone else does the same thing? It seems most people like to stay in that room near safe zone, so imagine if everyone is always knocking AoEs and no one can get anything done? It's ridiculous. s:

Anyway, the idea of open PVP is a neat idea, I think, but the placement of it is horrible. Open the arena or dedicate another map/instance for it...one where people don't have quests in it.

If people wanted PVP in the first place, they would either roll on a PVP server or if they are on a PVE server, they will make their own choice by activating PVP mode.

I have a friend who feels the same way about doing everything in her Quest log.

The other thing is that for Newbies (not new alts), SP is the first serious Dungeon Instance (if you ignore the FB19s which are not available for all races and you never see WCs for anymore). It is a good fun training experience for them and now it has been ruined.

A new player if not in a decent Faction or brought in by an experienced player would have the worst experience going in there, simply following their Quest log.

If you want PvP bring back the Arenas.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011

I agree that the instance they chose is horrible. I would rather it stayed this way then not have a PK instance at all though. On HT you can mostly ask the PKers to let you past and they will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011

Yes, it's BAD!!! I love those quests and I demand my right to do them!!!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why people defending the developer decision as if it was normal ?
    Just let other people complain freely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Why people defending the developer decision as if it was normal ?
    Just let other people complain freely.

Why you no English?b:angry

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2011

That's how I was at my low levels. I stayed on Ence's Comprehensive Quest Guides to make sure I was on the correct track. I liked having all of my quests done. I hate it now because well I've done them before. But the new players haven't done them before and I think it isn't fair that they won't be able to feel the accomplishment of being able to have everything in order the way they like it.

I mean come on! What's the point of keeping those mobs/bosses in there if your just going to make it a PK instance. All that **** is useless then. Get rid of the quests or something to stop a clueless low level from even thinking about entering SP. Or you can make it how it use to be. Only people who had pk turned on could be pk'd in there. Don't get why that was ruined in the first place. I use to like being able to watch people get pk'd as I passed by on my way to bh29.
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011
    I agree that the instance they chose is horrible. I would rather it stayed this way then not have a PK instance at all though. On HT you can mostly ask the PKers to let you past and they will.

Some yes, some will camp the Wheel of Earth, Shade Eido, etc...(generally lower level pk'ers ie. not 100+) for those who get past the first room and some in the first room will say yes, then one-shot you in the back. PVE servers are arguably worse then PVP servers since there are more options on the PVP servers.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Please do me a big favor before talking our your rear end, roll yourself a character on HT and find out for yourself and then come back and tell us all about it. You've clearly not read thru 100 pages of posts stating that its being camped so bad that ppl are giving up. NEW ppl. They ask repeatedly to be let by so they can quest and 1 certain faction is camping the area 1 shotting them repeatedly. 1 girl tried at least 15 times before giving up. Maybe that is your idea of fun, but to me its not. Its a waste of time. I tried to help someone with silver frost and when it was almost dead they came in and killed her and she didn't get her quest completed. Higher lvls are sick of it.. lower lvls are sick of it. The ONLY ppl loving it are those who are too weak to be on real PVP servers that they have to come in and 1 shot lvl 25-40 who are trying to quest in there. Please do not talk about things you do not know.

There is no asking them, and them letting you pass. They refuse to let that happen.
    edited September 2011

See my signature b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Please do me a big favor before talking our your rear end, roll yourself a character on HT and find out for yourself and then come back and tell us all about it. You've clearly not read thru 100 pages of posts stating that its being camped so bad that ppl are giving up. NEW ppl. They ask repeatedly to be let by so they can quest and 1 certain faction is camping the area 1 shotting them repeatedly. 1 girl tried at least 15 times before giving up. Maybe that is your idea of fun, but to me its not. Its a waste of time. I tried to help someone with silver frost and when it was almost dead they came in and killed her and she didn't get her quest completed. Higher lvls are sick of it.. lower lvls are sick of it. The ONLY ppl loving it are those who are too weak to be on real PVP servers that they have to come in and 1 shot lvl 25-40 who are trying to quest in there. Please do not talk about things you do not know.

There is no asking them, and them letting you pass. They refuse to let that happen.

Please. My main is on HT. So when I talk out my rear, I know what I am talking about. I was in SP for about 3 hours today on HT and saw several people ask to be let past and 80% of the time they were let past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Wow this is rude. Did you realize that PWI stands for Perfect World International?

At least she is writing in English.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Wow this is rude. Did you realize that PWI stands for Perfect World International?

Oh god. Go back to your hole please. It was a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited September 2011

Thank you b:thanks
    But i think this game actually should be called Perfect World America
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011

She knows English, shes using grumble engrish for...I don't really know why but apparently she's been doing it since 2010. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Devs, pls in the next patch, don't **** up game anymore. I'm tired of seeing the QQing (Useless you kindly add a few more bosses in HH solo mode, then I don't care what you do) b:laugh
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
This discussion has been closed.