still no EGs rank 9

Comments

• Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If ppl choose to spend their rl on a game that give them more satisfaction than go out to drink their minds off or watch some stupid movie or buy some expensive clothes or eat snob expensive tasteless food ITS their own freaking problem! You do w/e you want to with your money they do w/e they want to with theirs.

If i think its worth for me to spend 3 months paycheck for something that brings me max of satisfaction and I CAN AFFORD that, i will shorly do it, because life is short and limited so you shouldnt waste any chance you have to be happy.

thats not the point i was trying to make. ill try to make it more simple.

PW=greedy

customers= feeding PW happily

PW= never gets full and thus will become greedier and greedier with more and more sales.

think about what has happened since this games release. is that not exactly what has happened over the years?b:surrender

ppl can do what they want with there money sure, but it doesnt change the fact that u guys are the direct cause for all of this greed. not trying to be mean and im not trying to tell u how to spend ur money at all. im just telling it how it is.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the point was that its a cycle. without those ppl buying gold u wouldnt be able to buy the gold with ingame coin. so at some point someone in the game will HAVE to buy gold inorder for the "farmers" to buy that gold with ingame coin.

its a indirect method to force (someone) to buy gold. how would u buy gold with ingame coin if no one is buying from the CS at all? someone has to do it at some point.

Now im just confused x_X you're all over the place tbh. First you're openly blunt about how people waste their money on this game. Then we say its our money blah blah...then you say that it would be more profitable if they sold R9 cheaper because it would make them more money. THEN you go on to say that PWE doesn't need cashoppers because they make enough money themselves without cash shoppers... AND in all that you say that packs are okay..and now you're saying that if your farm your money in game your still in a sense a cashshopper because your buying from a cashshopper o.O? Or what i dont get it D: HELP omg i lost track of what i was writing.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the point was that its a cycle. without those ppl buying gold u wouldnt be able to buy the gold with ingame coin. so at some point someone in the game will HAVE to buy gold inorder for the "farmers" to buy that gold with ingame coin.

its a indirect method to force (someone) to buy gold. how would u buy gold with ingame coin if no one is buying from the CS at all? someone has to do it at some point.

Um ? b:sweat

The fact that PWe allowing people to got cash item with in game money = PWe not nice ?
    This also preventing gold spammer from doing their business, because people getting more coins from in game gold trading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Now im just confused x_X you're all over the place tbh. First you're openly blunt about how people waste their money on this game. Then we say its our money blah blah...then you say that it would be more profitable if they sold R9 cheaper because it would make them more money. THEN you go on to say that PWE doesn't need cashoppers because they make enough money themselves without cash shoppers... AND in all that you say that packs are okay..and now you're saying that if your farm your money in game your still in a sense a cashshopper because your buying from a cashshopper o.O? Or what i dont get it D: HELP omg i lost track of what i was writing.

read the post above u. i tried to make it simple for the ppl that dont understand such a simple concept -.-

Um ? b:sweat

The fact that PWe allowing people to got cash item with in game money = PWe not nice ?
    This also preventing gold spammer from doing their business, because people getting more coins from in game gold trading.

what?
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011

lol you are not the only one confused right now.

I think its just a typical QQ i cannot afford it (shes not even lvl 101... guess its too expensive to even lvl to 101) and now i have to bash on everyone that can afford it, because it is them that keep the prices up because they buy stuff. If they wouldnt be able to afford it, pwi would surely reduce prices and then maybe i could afford it too.

Lets have a group QQ hug and hope that PWI will listen to our QQ and will reduce the prices maybe to 10$/ r9 piece that way 1000 more ppl would be able to afford it and we will all be happy and hold our hands and dance on clouds all day.

Let me tell you something. IT JUST WONT HAPPEN! because its not the way things work. Not in game and not in rl. Its like asking ppl to live on the streets and dont buy new houses because if they dont buy them at such high price then the owners will have to reduce price and that way you will be able to afford a house too. IT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    read the post above u. i tried to make it simple for the ppl that dont understand such a simple concept -.-

Nah you're just trying to justify your ignorant point. We obviously don't share the same views. I'm sure if you were capable of buying it you would. Well maybe you are capable i don't know?..but you're trying to make it seem like the rest of the pwe cashshoppers are clueless about putting money into a sink hole of nothing...Im totally aware that this is a game and i get lil or no satisfaction from being better in a game... simple as that.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited September 2011

what?

I've read every post you made in this thread, and I like the previous poster in this thread, don't understand what you're getting at. I understand the concept of in-game coins buying in-game gold, which is really real life cash -- and if people don't charge money, that in-game gold won't exist. However, at one point you saying that cash shoppers are wasting their money by CS'ing. So, would it be possible for you to post you opinion once and for all, so that people can understand what your getting at? 'Cause, to be honest -- I can't understand if your pro CS, anti-CS, or neutral.
    edited September 2011
    what?

b:beatup Oh well... i want to facepalm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    i get a normal income of 1k a month just by going to school (the money is mine to keep and never pay back btw)+ i have a partime job. if i truly wanted i can get rank 9 if i truly wanted to but i dont find this game worth the time to buy it because theres litterally nothing to do at high level aside from TW.

so its hardly QQ. its the fact that you ppl are constantly feeding the greed that is PWE. u can do what you want with your money. but it will NEVER EVER change the fact that its a stupid waste of money.

I've read every post you made in this thread, and I like the previous poster in this thread, don't understand what you're getting at. I understand the concept of in-game coins buying in-game gold, which is really real life cash -- and if people don't charge money, that in-game gold won't exist. However, at one point you saying that cash shoppers are wasting their money by CS'ing. So, would it be possible for you to post you opinion once and for all, so that people can understand what your getting at? 'Cause, to be honest -- I can't understand if your pro CS, anti-CS, or neutral.

im not against the CS in general, what i AM against is the ridiculously insane ripped off prices of rank 9 and warsouls. i thought it was obvious that my main argument was revolving around the price of rank 9. but i guess not.

no matter how i try to look at it i only see rank 9 as a huge scam to be perfectly honest.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    i get a normal income of 1k a month just by going to school (the money is mine to keep and never pay back btw)+ i have a partime job. if i truly wanted i can get rank 9 if i truly wanted to but i dont find this game worth the time to buy it because theres litterally nothing to do at high level aside from TW.

so its hardly QQ. its the fact that you ppl are constantly feeding the greed that is PWE. u can do what you want with your money. but it will NEVER EVER change the fact that its a stupid waste of money.

Again its a waste of money to you...not me :P b:bye
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Again its a waste of money to you...not me :P b:bye

hmm maybe not. but i have a question for u for my own curiosity. do u PvP? if you dont PvP what exactly will you be doing with rank 9 once u get it?
    edited September 2011
    Go to a restaurant, check everyone's menu, check the price list. Now go to everyone and tell them its a waste of money for pay that much for some fancy food just because you dont think its worth it. Tell them to dont buy it at such high price coz that way you are forcing the restaurant owner to lower prices. Can you do that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Go to a restaurant, check everyone's menu, check the price list. Now go to everyone and tell them its a waste of money for pay that much for some fancy food just because you dont think its worth it. Tell them to dont buy it at such high price coz that way you are forcing the restaurant owner to lower prices. Can you do that?

food is something u can take physical pleasure from and get physical satisfaction from. food is also food.

you cant compare food, something that actually exist, to a set of virtual items which doesnt exist. the only pleasure u get from virtual items is the fantasy of having that virtual item.
    edited September 2011
    in the end of the day they both bring u satisfaction. My computer is very much physical too, you know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    in the end of the day they both bring u satisfaction. My computer is very much physical too, you know?

yes, ur computer is physical. its used to do all kinds of things like serf the web, download music, play games, watch ****, etc.

rank 9 however the only thing u can do with it is one hit everyone in TW, which is no better then a Pserver which is free.

one hitting ppl brings u satisfaction for the first few days, but ask any rank 9 on ur server and they will tell u it gets boring fast. gorgianna is perfect resource material for asking that btw. she on HT.
    edited September 2011
    I think this case was called "something" on studies... but i forget what's it name...
    (the case of owning = must be physical thing)

I still not agree with Barunaa but if that her opinion, then there no need to force my opinion.

... i am tired and going to be busy soon anyway... so cya b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    yes, ur computer is physical. its used to do all kinds of things like serf the web, download music, play games, watch ****, etc.

rank 9 however the only thing u can do with it is one hit everyone in TW, which is no better then a Pserver which is free.

A pserver is anything but the real game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011

nope its not. but u can also one hit most ppl in rank 8 +12 gear which is actually cheaper then low refined rank 9 gear.b:shutup
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2011

get back to the work u noob veno ! b:cute
    edited September 2011
    get back to the work u noob veno ! b:cute

oh its the nonfactor barb aka the squishy one hit wizzie aka noob fishy! *runs away*

@Barunaa Yeah i guess ill stop trying to make you see things clearer myself. You can keep your opinion, i will keep mine. This game is competitive. if everyone could have r9 gear so easy why even bother to release r9 when they can all fight in NPC lvl 85 gear and be equal.

the main subject of this topic was why they still didnt release r9 for EG when every other race can have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the main subject of this topic was why they still didnt release r9 for EG when every other race can have it.

exacly,

for EGs who dont want or cant afford rank 9, they have an alternitive, and can upgrade that equipment.

but some of us, actually are sitting ducks, waiting for gear. thats boring ya know

why would we get an other weapon and refine it, or other armor and refine it, if we can afford rank 9?

and barunaa, stop being a jellous 10 year old. FYI i had all the rank 9 mats ready origenally for my Barb, way back before EGs even existed, during the time that lots of 2x event came, and when i was always nr1# barb on tiger event, really helped me to afford this
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's not fun for seekers & mystics in TW/pk with r8/Nirvana vs. R9 archers, psys, wizards etc. Especially if it is expected to be released with each maintenance and it doesn't.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why are people complaining about pwe? Even in most private servers, you have to fork over cash to be the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Oontz its not about the cash isseu, they said it would come * soon * and week in week out each maintenence day, i get disapointed. that reall REALLY sucks balls

dissapointed me so much that i dident even bother to log in my shops and/or farm on 2x
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I've been waiting for 5 months now.... what the hell is going on with this fail company?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There is no excuse regarding the r9 for EG.

It has been released for over 2 month on the chinese servers, so the not implemented yet excuse doesent cut it anymore.

there have been patch updates, and still the r9 was not added, but sure lets add ring engraving and more packs, who cares about the players that rolled EG classes.

i play on a pvp server and i tw every week, and i cant be up to par because i cant have access to gear and weapon that ALL OTHERS CLASSES HAVE, and the reason is?!......

why should we keep going on a game that doesent allow the same game experience for everyone, doesent allow the equal opportunity rule.

Are those that play EG classes second rate players? are we not entitled to the same possibilities?

we have been patient, we have waited, however this is enough, and it surpasses the reasonable time that we can acceet to have new features introduced, ALL OTHERS HAVE IT, WHY CANT WE?

I think its time the gms, or frankie for that matter to give us a honest reply, no more BS with the any time soon and whatever lame replies have been provided so far.

if ring engraving was added i assume the r9 would have been much easier to implement.

SO i fail to see or understand why r9 for EG is not out.

OUT of EXCUSES
    OUT of PATIENCE
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    i kinda demand a reply,

ticketing staff wont releace any info regarding this matter.
    and the 2 private messages i sended to frankie are not awesered yet.

so, how long do we have to wait, is it that hard to tell us?

and if its forbidden to tell us, at least tell us that it is not worth getting now couse it wont be around for a while...

ima bump this thread till i get an aweser, since i get no reply on the ways you offer them to us.
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree Skippy - it really begs the question is there any communication from North America to China or do they wake up on Tuesday and think oh look they are alive over there and sent us a patch how nice of them.

Its incomprehensible for a corporate relationship between PWE and PWI to be this useless but I guess we can just sit back and continue to speculate what "coming soon" actually means or when it will be replaced with the new buzz words "somethings in the works".
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ive been 101 on my mystic since... uhm may this year? I play this game since Dec 2008. Guess i had enough time to make money w/o having to touch my credit card.

Just curious why do everyone think being able to afford end game gear has to go down to hard core cash shopping? Just coz some ppl are lazy/unable to use their brains to make easy in game coins, doesnt mean everyone is like them. IJS.

I've been 19 years old in my life since... uhm 1991? I lived since Nov 1991. Guess i had enough time to make movies w/o having to go to the movie theatre.

Just curious why do everyone think being able to afford enterainment has to go down to hard core spending money? Just coz some ppl are lazy/unable to use their talents to make easy movies, doesn't mean everyone goes to the movie theatre. IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Rank 9 for EG isn't the only thing that hasn't been implemented yet here, but already been introduced in china.

Also the patch we just got, china has it since begin june. That's 3 months ago. So take in mind that it will take 3 months atleast for r9 EG to hit our server after china had it.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1100931

Rank 9 for EG came out on the 12th or 13th of July, so it should be "only" 1 or 1,5 month away.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1136811

After looking at the wanmei website on updates it seems that the next big patch for us should include rank 9. If it doesn't i'll promise, i'll quit. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
This discussion has been closed.