out of excuses for Earthguard R9

Options

Comments

• Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anhkrah wrote: »
    if its unnecessarily overpowered gear why did you guys decided to release it?, and since the scales have been tiped why desmiss it when all classes but 2 have access to it?

and dont get me wrong , but for what you said we are hostages of developers that dont take into consideration the aspects of their affiliate, and only care about their main structure, so are we talking about 2 different corporate realities? how strong is your voice?, i was under the impression that you represented us in a certain way, and the more satisfied we are the better you will do. if not why even bother creating a company that cannot live up to their costumers expectations and fair demands.

i started this thread because i feel as a costumer that i am not having fair treatment, simply because i dont get equal opportunity as a player considering the resources available.

i want to enjoy the game with equal possibilities, that is all i am looking for, if i take advantage of them or not, that is my problem, i just feel as a member i should have the same treatment, and not be subject to the random unreasonable desires of those that hold the responsability to make this work for all of us, but chose to enforce their agendas and forget why they are where they are in the first place.

^ this
    i wonder if we cna get a reply from Frankie. But not a useless one like comes in the near fure or coming soon
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if its unnecessarily overpowered gear why did you guys decided to release it?, and since the scales have been tiped why desmiss it when all classes but 2 have access to it?

and dont get me wrong , but for what you said we are hostages of developers that dont take into consideration the aspects of their affiliate, and only care about their main structure, so are we talking about 2 different corporate realities? how strong is your voice?, i was under the impression that you represented us in a certain way, and the more satisfied we are the better you will do. if not why even bother creating a company that cannot live up to their costumers expectations and fair demands.

i started this thread because i feel as a costumer that i am not having fair treatment, simply because i dont get equal opportunity as a player considering the resources available.

i want to enjoy the game with equal possibilities, that is all i am looking for, if i take advantage of them or not, that is my problem, i just feel as a member i should have the same treatment, and not be subject to the random unreasonable desires of those that hold the responsability to make this work for all of us, but chose to enforce their agendas and forget why they are where they are in the first place.

How many times does the point have to be made... Moderator =/= PWE employee. We are not paid, we volunteer to do this. As such, we have as much say as you guys, meaning if they choose to release something, we can't do anything but go along with it or complain about it, just like you guys. Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because I have a cool blue avatar doesn't mean I have a lot of special privileges, just one - the ability to make this forum a friendlier place for the community in general.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    alyona wrote: »
    I've waited so long that I've given up too. I got my mats during the FIRST sale when it said EG Rank 9 was coming "soon". I don't know how nearly 4 months is SOON? I've barely logged in for the last 5 or 6 weeks because there is nothing for me to do with **** gear.

What is your "**** gear"? I bet many of the true F2P players would kill to have it, because even normal gear is hard to find now. So many players are more concerned with leveling fast and getting Rank 9 that the lower gear is almost ignored. I'll say one thing, if you aren't on a PvP server (I sure hope you are), or a member of a TW contender (again, I sure hope so), the only purpose of Rank 9 is to one-shot all mobs in sight. How is that fun again?
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    How many times does the point have to be made... Moderator =/= PWE employee. We are not paid, we volunteer to do this. As such, we have as much say as you guys, meaning if they choose to release something, we can't do anything but go along with it or complain about it, just like you guys. Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because I have a cool blue avatar doesn't mean I have a lot of special privileges, just one - the ability to make this forum a friendlier place for the community in general.

i was in no way referring to you personally, i understand your position and where you are coming from, this was more adressed to those that actually have the responsibility and the rewards from this franchise.

if i may have offended you in any way, my apologies, that was not my intention, i respect your job and i perfectly understand it, costumer care is not a walk in the park.

however your employers should be accountable and should in their best interests serve our interests, because ultimately we the players are the ones that pay their wages.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

however your employers should be accountable and should in their best interests serve our interests, because ultimately we the players are the ones that pay their wages.

Mods here aren't much different from normal player, how they going to change that ? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    What is your "**** gear"? I bet many of the true F2P players would kill to have it, because even normal gear is hard to find now. So many players are more concerned with leveling fast and getting Rank 9 that the lower gear is almost ignored. I'll say one thing, if you aren't on a PvP server (I sure hope you are), or a member of a TW contender (again, I sure hope so), the only purpose of Rank 9 is to one-shot all mobs in sight. How is that fun again?

If you were trying to be moderate, you wouldn't be telling people that you find it silly if people go for rank 9 just for PvE. There's enough people who go rank 9 while they hate pvp and TW. But it's still their choice if they want to get it since it's their money, time and effort. And wanting rank 9 for PvE doesn't justify the oh so long wait on it. Earthguard should have just as much right on rank 9 as any other class.
    My most important reason is the difference in competition since i TW against factions that are full of rank 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Myriette - Sanctuary
    Myriette - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think I'm the only one here that's strangely amused by the fact that OP misspelled customers e_e ...

-has images of people in costumes running around playing PWI-
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    Robert Frost
  • BizHerc - Heavens Tear
    BizHerc - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've waited so long that I've given up too. I got my mats during the FIRST sale when it said EG Rank 9 was coming "soon". I don't know how nearly 4 months is SOON? I've barely logged in for the last 5 or 6 weeks because there is nothing for me to do with **** gear.

B/c of the delay on R9, I finally re-committed to a pay-to-play, and they're getting my time and money instead, because there is something for me to DO when I log in, and I would like to PLAY a game instead of sitting on a stack of mats every week waiting for gear I've been promised and can't wear. It's a pointless waste for me to farm for Nirvana gear and refines on a toon that is waiting for the current "end-game" gear, but if the game would have been honest with me MONTHS AGO and said hey...it's at least 3 or 4 months away, I would have started working on decent interim gear, and at least I wouldn't be trashed in TW by all the OTHER rank 9s who HAVE their gear while I'm in **** non-account-tradable R8 that I don't want to refine to +10 and up for what I've been told is no reason...since my gear is coming "soon".

I really think it's more a matter of courtesy to keep players informed enough to make reasonable decisions with their time and money, instead of being vague, misleading and unresponsive about what and when we can expect development for our classes.

Hopefully they put R9 in the game for EG before I get tired of paying monthly for a ptp game, and buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription.

Lol, cos there's no other classes that already have R9 right? Wanted R9, should have rolled a class that already had it, shouldn't have you? Bet you feel pretty dumb now huh?
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

B/c of the delay on R9, I finally re-committed to a pay-to-play, and they're getting my time and money instead, because there is something for me to DO when I log in, and I would like to PLAY a game instead of sitting on a stack of mats every week waiting for gear I've been promised and can't wear. It's a pointless waste for me to farm for Nirvana gear and refines on a toon that is waiting for the current "end-game" gear, but if the game would have been honest with me MONTHS AGO and said hey...it's at least 3 or 4 months away, I would have started working on decent interim gear, and at least I wouldn't be trashed in TW by all the OTHER rank 9s who HAVE their gear while I'm in **** non-account-tradable R8 that I don't want to refine to +10 and up for what I've been told is no reason...since my gear is coming "soon".

I really think it's more a matter of courtesy to keep players informed enough to make reasonable decisions with their time and money, instead of being vague, misleading and unresponsive about what and when we can expect development for our classes.

Hopefully they put R9 in the game for EG before I get tired of paying monthly for a ptp game, and buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription.

Is it pw's fault that you rushed out and bought items to use to get items that weren't even in game at the time? no -.- so just simmer and it will get here when it gets here, whining isnt going to do anything. remember its your fault for being so gung ho with your money :p There's being prepared and then there's jumping the gun

If you were trying to be moderate, you wouldn't be telling people that you find it silly if people go for rank 9 just for PvE. There's enough people who go rank 9 while they hate pvp and TW. But it's still their choice if they want to get it since it's their money, time and effort. And wanting rank 9 for PvE doesn't justify the oh so long wait on it. Earthguard should have just as much right on rank 9 as any other class.
    My most important reason is the difference in competition since i TW against factions that are full of rank 9.

If they REALLY liked pve they would take their r8 or tt99 and ****ing nirvana....it that's a BUTT TON of pve to get a 2nd cast nirvana, and if they love pve so much it would be a pleasure , not a chore...and yet all the "pve lovers" clammer after r9 like lemmings off a cliff.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is it pw's fault that you rushed out and bought items to use to get items that weren't even in game at the time? no -.- so just simmer and it will get here when it gets here, whining isnt going to do anything. remember its your fault for being so gung ho with your money :p There's being prepared and then there's jumping the gun

actually its already here quest lv is jsut 150 they need to change to 101 rush noway devs lazy to change yes .This is what i make from your post
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it has been over 6 weeks since r9 for earthguard was released on the chinese servers.

what i want to know is what is keeping us from having access to it. seems to me that we that play the new classes have been patient enough, however, we are still denied the same equal treatment. How can we enjoy the game when we are robbed of the same possibilities gear wise, why are earthguards still a underclass?

I think that all of us that made earthguards our main character deserve an explanation.
    this is simply unfair costumer treatment, a bit has if we are second rate costumers.

i am quite sure that some of us already invested in tokens and medals to have the gear, and the waiting for its release patch after patch, is simply sickening.

i myself see no reasonable issue that prevents the release of the r9 for earthguards other than a pure carelessness from those that manage this game, and do not take costumer satisfaction into consideration.

So i ask all those that feel the same way to keep bumping this thread until we get the clear answer we deserve.

ty

The Chinese version of PW always gets new content first, which then has to be localized and brought over here. Although it may seem like a very simple process, a lot of work from many different groups of people has to go into getting it done.

We are working on getting r9 for EG over here as quickly as possible, and it will actually be here quite soon.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    when =/
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Chinese version of PW always gets new content first, which then has to be localized and brought over here. Although it may seem like a very simple process, a lot of work from many different groups of people has to go into getting it done.

We are working on getting r9 for EG over here as quickly as possible, and it will actually be here quite soon.

What would you guys have done if an EG would have been a PWIC finalist?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What would you guys have done if an EG would have been a PWIC finalist?

Maybe he / she lost the rights to be finalist b:puzzled
    Or the tournament server probably already updated*
    But they won't have much time to practice using the skill before the tournament...

Or the last one... they keep as finalist... but gimped...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Does anyone get that joke popping in their head when they keep blaming PWE? Like for example...Blame Canada? lol

Anyways I think we need some clarification on what PWE can and can not do.b:tired
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Blame Canada? lol

crapp you gut wise to us, we've been using r9 swords to fend off all those polar bears form igloos :3 its why they are so late. You will get them when winter is over in the Yukon , which is never
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    crapp you gut wise to us, we've been using r9 swords to fend off all those polar bears form igloos :3 its why they are so late. You will get them when winter is over in the Yukon , which is never

b:chuckle lol
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!

• Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "Another major issue for our players is the inability of Earthguard characters to obtain Rank 9 gear. This is an issue that was not quite as harmful in the months directly following the Genesis Expansion, but now that level 101+ Earthguards are springing up out of the fertile southern lands, the call for action from our players has certainly grown. Well, we are very happy to announce that Earthguard Rank 9 gear will be obtainable in the very near future :)"

Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *GASP* ITS A TRAP!

But in all seriousness I hope things get fixed up.
    Thanks goes to Dorset!

• L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Aww come on, I barely got those images out of my mind of the snow we still had like 3 months ago..Let me enjoy my summer whitout talking about igloos...

On topic though, I do beleive it will be soon.

Maybe call it "The Quebec way of thinking" but even with all that happened, bugs, flaws, etc..

I still remain optimistic for a brighter future for this game.
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aww come on, I barely got those images out of my mind of the snow we still had like 3 months ago..Let me enjoy my summer whitout talking about igloos...

On topic though, I do beleive it will be soon.

Maybe call it "The Quebec way of thinking" but even with all that happened, bugs, flaws, etc..

I still remain optimistic for a brighter future for this game.

b:pleased Thats the spirit!
    Thanks goes to Dorset!

• JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and the answer is...

January 2012 !

b:thanks
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and the answer is...

January 2012 !

b:thanks

That's actually pretty soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ShiningRock - Lost City
    ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I really hope they delay the rank9 for E.guards maybe 4 months from now.

January 2012.

Makes all the cashers cry, and the non-cashers smile. :P
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options

January 2012.

Since when do you need to be a casher to be rich?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

January 2012.

I'm not a 'casher', which is a ridiculous term, and it pisses me off. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

January 2012.

I'm someone who has EG r9 waiting and am a non-cashie...so why am I smiling if that happens?
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OMG people when you realize this? PWI GM's has no power to do anything. They are not dev. They just paying for license of this game. So they cannot do practically anything. So why you still asking the same question. It's obvious that these GM's are powerless. China said remove medals from DQ page so they did it. They do everything what China says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ergosphere
    ergosphere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OMG people when you realize this? PWI GM's has no power to do anything. They are not dev. They just paying for license of this game. So they cannot do practically anything. So why you still asking the same question. It's obvious that these GM's are powerless.

Please don't post when you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ergosphere wrote: »
    Please don't post when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Yea sure. You have idea.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]