out of excuses for Earthguard R9

Options

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Guys, I can understand your frustration at the delay in releasing Rank 9. I would feel the same way if I had spent the money you guys had on it, and been made to wait. However, you have to realize one thing... the PWE GMs and other staff can't release EG Rank 9 until they are told they can by China. This means that China could very well delay the release for as long as they choose, and PWE can't say anything about it.

Just remember that PWE doesn't always have the option to do what you want when you want it, no matter how much they would like to.

Keep in mind it is the same company and not many people know how to complain in Chinese. If people here want to complain about actions that the PW-Beijing does the PWI forums is the appropriate place to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and then its PWE its job to keep us up to date

took you 6 months to tell us that the 40v40 wars would never come

so yea,

communication is key >.>

but what do you guys know of it :) a whole raged forum does not wake you up it seems
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Keep in mind it is the same company and not many people know how to complain in Chinese. If people here want to complain about actions that the PW-Beijing does the PWI forums is the appropriate place to do it.

I never said it wasn't, and notice that I never closed the thread. I was merely trying to remind the players that PWE doesn't control when content is released. That is all on the devs in China, probably to try to keep their playerbase from jumping ship to PWI.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Guys, I can understand your frustration at the delay in releasing Rank 9. I would feel the same way if I had spent the money you guys had on it, and been made to wait. However, you have to realize one thing... the PWE GMs and other staff can't release EG Rank 9 until they are told they can by China. This means that China could very well delay the release for as long as they choose, and PWE can't say anything about it.

Just remember that PWE doesn't always have the option to do what you want when you want it, no matter how much they would like to.

this is not china, as far as i know, PWE is from the US!

that peaple in china have no voice, and have no right to complain couse of there sjitty goverment **** and supresments,

does not mean that we have to get the same treathment

last time i checked my eyes where still fully opend =/
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't you guys realize how complex the minor localization changes are? b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Honestly I just want to know what is going on. If that is the case why haven't we at least been told that? I do not think people would be so mad if we just knew what was going on.
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What annoys me is this **** cashshopper jealousy. For the love of all things that are holy get over it. They are not "better" then you and you and your categorized non cashshopper community aren't better either. People do what the **** they want with their money, their time, whatever. Just shut the hell up about it and do your own thing.

It's like I type one thing and you see something totally different and start typing out angry jiberish, I don't even think I said anything about someone being better than anyone, I'll just leave you to stew in your own rage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is not china, as far as i know, PWE is from the US!

that peaple in china have no voice, and have no right to complain couse of there sjitty goverment **** and supresments,

does not mean that we have to get the same treathment

last time i checked my eyes where still fully opend =/

the people who own the game are in china
    therefore, they control what updated here

its not the complicated really.... think about it a little
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cut them some slack guiz, minor localization changes are serious business!
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the people who own the game are in china
    therefore, they control what updated here

its not the complicated really.... think about it a little

a little better comunication from our GMs to the playerbase is what most would want, including myself.

we hear nothing from updates, till one thread gets 15+ pages of responces, thats just wrong.

least PWE can do, is to keep us informed. but they dont

b:cute
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    a little better comunication from our GMs to the playerbase is what most would want, including myself.

we hear nothing from updates, till one thread gets 15+ pages of responces, thats just wrong.

least PWE can do, is to keep us informed. but they dont

b:cute

Why? It will just be some halfassed responce of

"I sent a note to china"
    "R9 will be here soon"

And then adds will be be displayed below the gen summers sales..

"Seekers will get the r9 soon, but buy now! because it will be here SOOOOONNNNN BUY now!!! yes sale ends bBBUUUYY buy noww!! mawhahaha"

Then franky runs for the hils come every patch update, leaving his mods to give answeres to question they don't even know about.
    re
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They can't do anything or make promises due to the International rights on the actual game, and why the hell do they need to update people each time they scratch their *** on these updates. ._. srsly, just wait or see if PWE has job openings to stay completely in the loop. ._.
    Whats the rush. Atleast you have something to look forward to.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You cannot ask why we are rushing. Most have been waiting 'at least' 6 weeks. Though I also know some who have been waiting since the classes first came out. I think the EG community has been pretty patient.

We just want to know what is going on. If China will not let you put the patch through then that's fine. But I find it kinda lame to get everyone's hopes up.

And even if it is a pwi ploy to make money, in my opinion they would make more $$ by just releasing it. The reason being is because once people have their end game gear they realize that they want to +10 and put epic shards in. For now though a lot of people just have the things ready to get the gear, nothing additional. And it is not like the MoG or Tokens are bound to our accounts, people could put them on another char, but we want to put them on the char's we love. b:surrender

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dear GMs please keep us updated about R9 for earthguards. Is it in work or is there no information at all? Something..
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i sure hope the r9 wand has -10 channeling b:dirty
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i sure hope the r9 wand has -10 channeling b:dirty

Stats for the r9 wand is the following :

Attack lvl +30
    Crit Rate +4%
    Magic +11
    Max magic attack +118
    HP +205

I'm too lazy to find the screen shot I saw of the weapon stats. If I come across it I'll be sure to post it for ya.

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You cannot ask why we are rushing. Most have been waiting 'at least' 6 weeks. Though I also know some who have been waiting since the classes first came out. I think the EG community has been pretty patient.

We just want to know what is going on. If China will not let you put the patch through then that's fine. But I find it kinda lame to get everyone's hopes up.

And even if it is a pwi ploy to make money, in my opinion they would make more $$ by just releasing it. The reason being is because once people have their end game gear they realize that they want to +10 and put epic shards in. For now though a lot of people just have the things ready to get the gear, nothing additional. And it is not like the MoG or Tokens are bound to our accounts, people could put them on another char, but we want to put them on the char's we love. b:surrender

and Tideborn's were waiting months for skills and gear. EG got all of theirs pretty fast considering especially since swords were already released, and they only needed to add a couple things for purely seeker. PWE may not be the fastest updaters, but they don't Disappoint often when it does come out, barring the obvious sales ploys in CS. (and Phoenix valley.) So i do believe people are just being Impatient and looking for stuff to criticize at this point, weather it be OP sins, EG classes, or just bishing about the Cash shop. thats my opinion take it or leave it, just like you all have opinions.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

So pwi is completely powerless, and waiting on rank 9 can take a lot more months from now? That's basically what you're saying... If that's true i'm completely done with this game.

As for mystics with rank 9 making chinese players jump ship to pwi is total bs. If they wanted to jump ship for rank 9, it would definitely not be for the mystic.

Moderators should refrain from trying to troll threads.

Anyways, i'm waiting for 4 months now atleast if not more.
    I've been able to do some minor improvements to my mystic, but not a whole lot could be done at all those times. Decided not to go full rank 9, seems like a waste of money now.

News should always be brought. Even when it's bad, keeping news to yourself is a lot worse. Imagine a good friend of yours died, and you only hear about it several months later? wouldn't you be devastated. Anyways, keep us informed and we don't have to start QQ threads every week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and Tideborn's were waiting months for skills and gear. EG got all of theirs pretty fast considering especially since swords were already released, and they only needed to add a couple things for purely seeker. PWE may not be the fastest updaters, but they don't Disappoint often when it does come out, barring the obvious sales ploys in CS. (and Phoenix valley.) So i do believe people are just being Impatient and looking for stuff to criticize at this point, weather it be OP sins, EG classes, or just bishing about the Cash shop. thats my opinion take it or leave it, just like you all have opinions.

But when CN got the update for the Sin's skills and things ( though yes it was longer) PWE got the update at the normal time. However CN now has the r9 update for almost 6 weeks. 6 weeks and still nothing.

The only reason I am mad is because it is been so long and we do not have a reason why it is taking so long to get/ upload the patch. Honestly if CN did not have the patch I really would not even care because if they did not have it then it means we would not get it for an even longer time. However the transfer is taking way too long this time.

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But when CN got the update for the Sin's skills and things ( though yes it was longer) PWE got the update at the normal time. However CN now has the r9 update for almost 6 weeks. 6 weeks and still nothing.

The only reason I am mad is because it is been so long and we do not have a reason why it is taking so long to get/ upload the patch. Honestly if CN did not have the patch I really would not even care because if they did not have it then it means we would not get it for an even longer time. However the transfer is taking way too long this time.

+1 totally agree!!!!
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Moderators should refrain from trying to troll threads.

News should always be brought. Even when it's bad, keeping news to yourself is a lot worse. Imagine a good friend of yours died, and you only hear about it several months later? wouldn't you be devastated. Anyways, keep us informed and we don't have to start QQ threads every week.

I wasn't attempting to troll anyone, I am merely doing my job to try to keep the peace here on the forums. Take it as you will, though.

And as for your news analogy, that's like comparing apples and oranges. You can't possibly compare a death of someone close to you to unnecessarily overpowered gear in a game. Trust me, I know.
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and then its PWE its job to keep us up to date

took you 6 months to tell us that the 40v40 wars would never come

so yea,

communication is key >.>

but what do you guys know of it :) a whole raged forum does not wake you up it seems

I don't know if you realize it, but I'm not technically a part of PWE. I'm just a volunteer player-moderator. In other words, I can't tell you anything more about stuff than you can tell yourself.
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't know if you realize it, but I'm not technically a part of PWE. I'm just a volunteer player-moderator. In other words, I can't tell you anything more about stuff than you can tell yourself.

Maybe it is time for a Job Change? (as in signing up for Customer Service so you maybe can do something?)
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe it is time for a Job Change? (as in signing up for Customer Service so you maybe can do something?)

If it wasn't a matter of moving cross-country and finding a place to live there with no formal training, I would be doing that in a heartbeat.
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If it wasn't a matter of moving cross-country and finding a place to live there with no formal training, I would be doing that in a heartbeat.

The way things are going on for me I am willing to take the risk lol b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    There must be a logical reason as to why they had pushed back the deadline of ending the General Summer's Sale. This time it's till August 31st. I think they are trying to end this sale so that when r9 for seekers gets released, people on pwi can have a chance to charge zen and purchase it so that they can squeeze more pennies from big fat wallets of those CSers. This date does seem to coincide with the 3rd pwi anniversary. I do expect that a huge update to be released by then, and that will contain the r9 for seekers. So, it can happen either in this week's Tuesday night update (if any), or the next 2 weeks. If they don't delay the ending of this sale any further, and when the r9 for seekers do get released by annvi. time, there will be a lot of QQers as General's Sale only occur once every few months. The next time it will appear again would be Black Friday in Nov lasting until after Christmas.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wasn't attempting to troll anyone, I am merely doing my job to try to keep the peace here on the forums. Take it as you will, though.

And as for your news analogy, that's like comparing apples and oranges. You can't possibly compare a death of someone close to you to unnecessarily overpowered gear in a game. Trust me, I know.

You're totally a troll, Kritty... b:avoid Since you know, moderating is totally trolling... b:chuckle

Seriously, some people are just trying to incite virtual violence, it's like the online London riots or something. D:
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • alyona
    alyona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've waited so long that I've given up too. I got my mats during the FIRST sale when it said EG Rank 9 was coming "soon". I don't know how nearly 4 months is SOON? I've barely logged in for the last 5 or 6 weeks because there is nothing for me to do with **** gear.

B/c of the delay on R9, I finally re-committed to a pay-to-play, and they're getting my time and money instead, because there is something for me to DO when I log in, and I would like to PLAY a game instead of sitting on a stack of mats every week waiting for gear I've been promised and can't wear. It's a pointless waste for me to farm for Nirvana gear and refines on a toon that is waiting for the current "end-game" gear, but if the game would have been honest with me MONTHS AGO and said hey...it's at least 3 or 4 months away, I would have started working on decent interim gear, and at least I wouldn't be trashed in TW by all the OTHER rank 9s who HAVE their gear while I'm in **** non-account-tradable R8 that I don't want to refine to +10 and up for what I've been told is no reason...since my gear is coming "soon".

I really think it's more a matter of courtesy to keep players informed enough to make reasonable decisions with their time and money, instead of being vague, misleading and unresponsive about what and when we can expect development for our classes.

Hopefully they put R9 in the game for EG before I get tired of paying monthly for a ptp game, and buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription.
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "I unnecessarily overpowered gear in a game." .

if its unnecessarily overpowered gear why did you guys decided to release it?, and since the scales have been tiped why desmiss it when all classes but 2 have access to it?

and dont get me wrong , but for what you said we are hostages of developers that dont take into consideration the aspects of their affiliate, and only care about their main structure, so are we talking about 2 different corporate realities? how strong is your voice?, i was under the impression that you represented us in a certain way, and the more satisfied we are the better you will do. if not why even bother creating a company that cannot live up to their costumers expectations and fair demands.

i started this thread because i feel as a costumer that i am not having fair treatment, simply because i dont get equal opportunity as a player considering the resources available.

i want to enjoy the game with equal possibilities, that is all i am looking for, if i take advantage of them or not, that is my problem, i just feel as a member i should have the same treatment, and not be subject to the random unreasonable desires of those that hold the responsability to make this work for all of us, but chose to enforce their agendas and forget why they are where they are in the first place.
  • alyona
    alyona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I posted on the other EG R9 thread too, but I'll copy my reply here, because I feel the same way--at very least we deserve to be reasonably informed when to expect the gear.

I've waited so long that I've given up. I got my mats during the FIRST sale when it said EG Rank 9 was coming "soon". I don't know how nearly 4 months is SOON? I've barely logged in for the last 5 or 6 weeks because there is nothing for me to do with **** gear.

B/c of the delay on R9, I finally re-committed to a pay-to-play, and they're getting my time and money instead, because there is something for me to DO when I log in, and I would like to PLAY a game instead of sitting on a stack of mats every week waiting for gear I've been promised and can't wear. It's a pointless waste for me to farm for Nirvana gear and refines on a toon that is waiting for the current "end-game" gear, but if the game would have been honest with me MONTHS AGO and said hey...it's at least 3 or 4 months away, I would have started working on decent interim gear, and at least I wouldn't be trashed in TW by all the OTHER rank 9s who HAVE their gear while I'm in **** non-account-tradable R8 that I don't want to refine to +10 and up for what I've been told is no reason...since my gear is coming "soon".

I really think it's more a matter of courtesy to keep players informed enough to make reasonable decisions with their time and money, instead of being vague, misleading and unresponsive about what and when we can expect development for our classes.