Compensation, What Was It?

Options

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmm...now that you guys mention it, I don't really remember what happened with that. Let me talk to frankie and see if I can get you guys some sort of an answer...

It'll probably have to wait until Monday, though.b:shutup
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    removed
  • Troca - Heavens Tear
    Troca - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That would be much appreciated kritty! =D Lets get an answer to all this speculation.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kinda hard to argue with those facts.

+ 1 for finding that b:victory

Now though, situation is still a bit hard to "fix". Like I mentionned, whatever compensation may be, some will like, some won't.. So, in a way, how to make sure you don't get yourself flooded by more hate threads of unhappy people ?

Give them nothing..b:surrender

Thanks, it took less than three minutes to search up (was right before TW meetup). I can't grasp how Sangodoc claims he searched to the "best of his ability" w/ no results, and I found it under three minutes.

Solid proof is solid proof. No one can claim it's false now, unless they are a moron and speaking ****.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Things are often forgotten or pushed into a dusty corner at PWE.

Geeks have short attention spans, I guess.

It was the DDOS attacks that was the last straw for me, that caused me to leave PWI on an extended leave. I am not surprised they never compensated anyone for it. Shows lack of character on their part, I suppose.

Then again, do we really think they care about their player base? Nahhh...just the money, honey.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im going to keep bumping this untill they stop fobbing us off and tell us what the hell is going on
  • Troca - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im going to keep bumping this untill they stop fobbing us off and tell us what the hell is going on

That would be helpful, a number of us (the OP included) intended to do just that. b:laugh
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That would be helpful, a number of us (the OP included) intended to do just that. b:laugh

Indeed :P

Bump b:thanks
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmm yeah..well..hmm...

Bump...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As Monday rolls around, Frankieraye should be back at work, drinking his $30 coffee. Maybe he'll stop by, and say hi to us in this thread?
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Are you guys really surprised PWI didn't keep their word?

It's not like they have ever had any follow through. Most recent example? Frost 3rd boss glitch. What a joke.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Are you guys really surprised PWI didn't keep their word?

It's not like they have ever had any follow through. Most recent example? Frost 3rd boss glitch. What a joke.

That's PWCN (aka Devs) not PWI, IJS. And hopefully we get an answer to this asap. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Troca - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It may be a joke, and I seriously doubt anyone here is surprised that its come to this (with compensation and the FF glitch).

But even as good an example of bad follow through as that is, we're not here to talk about the FF glitch. There is already a thread for that, and this isn't it.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Laaa dee da te da

Strategic bumpies
  • Troca - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bump.

Happy Monday people, here's to hoping we get to have a nice talk with frankie about this today.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Happy Monday all. :)

Frankieeeee, where are thou? Coffee break is over, you can stop drinking your $30 brew.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Isn't Frankie West Coast? If so, it's about noon there now. :) (Lunch break)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Frankie, hope you're lunch was tasty. When you come back, you need to respond to this thread man. The public is hungry hungry hippos for answers.

can ya tell i'm kinda sleepy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Frankie probably hasn't responded because he does not know what to say. But I am guessing it will be something along the lines of "We have not forgotten and still working on something you all will love." b:chuckle
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear
    Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Glad to see the thread still getting attention & some umm, interesting things earlier on b:shocked

I think points have been touched on by enough for anything I would have responded to. So at his point, just that I agree with essentially PWI saying what hey mean and meaning what they say o_o Perhaps apologies would have sufficed in the past without going the compensation route, the problem lies when you promise your customer base one thing and do not hold to your word. Think that horse has already been beaten to death though.

Also, just to thank for myself ~ Thank you Kritty for taking notice and trying to get input on it to see where things stand. Much appreciated.

And thank you to everyone for voicing your opinions and showing what we as the playerbase expect. b:victory

So ... we all shall wait and see ...

Bump~
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks, it took less than three minutes to search up (was right before TW meetup). I can't grasp how Sangodoc claims he searched to the "best of his ability" w/ no results, and I found it under three minutes.

Solid proof is solid proof. No one can claim it's false now, unless they are a moron and speaking ****.
    I think you seriously misread my response. What I said was that I found no evidence of any compensation, and that the last mention of it was in the second link that Chii_Nyanco posted, which is the text you quoted at me.

In other words, you were trying to disprove what I said, by reinforcing what I said. We are both in agreement over this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    I think you seriously misread my response. What I said was that I found no evidence of any compensation, and that the last mention of it was in the second link that Chii_Nyanco posted, which is the text you quoted at me.

In other words, you were trying to disprove what I said, by reinforcing what I said. We are both in agreement over this issue.

I see. Must have read it wrong, sorry about that. Glad to see we're in agreement. :)
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "We have not forgotten and still working on something you all will love." b:chuckle

Were you GM in another game ? That line seems quite fitting b:laugh

Anyway..

Bump..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Maybe Frankie took a sick day.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm waiting frankie
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Were you GM in another game ? That line seems quite fitting b:laugh

Anyway..

Bump..

Haha nahh. It's just frankie can't say they forgot without looking bad lol.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bump. It appears Frankie is back from is break.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sorry guys, haven't poked him yet. Gonna go do that now.b:shutup
    edited July 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Sorry guys, haven't poked him yet. Gonna go do that now.b:shutup

Okay, thanks. :)
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Frankie probably hasn't responded because he does not know what to say. But I am guessing it will be something along the lines of "We have not forgotten and still working on something you all will love." b:chuckle

This is exactly what he will say

He will also blame china for it being late
This discussion has been closed.